[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I am still not over the trailer XD I have been replaying a few times. Thanks for the english subs. Haesoo's servant is also a cute and pretty girl. I hope someone get a love interest in her. 

If I am not wrong, Seohyun will be the couple of Nam Joo Hyuk in the story.

• Like 6

So I watch the  preview Kang Ha Neul feels more like the lead. Ha. I like him more for IU #thatfeeling

Am I wrong or am I wrong?    Also.JG  thin.  I've only watch him in Time Between Dog and Wolf.. he's just different. I like him there the look and all.  Maybe because it's modern  action drama kind.

14th prince! Ji Soo!❤️   So many tall  guys Ji Soo and NJH over 6ft tall

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jongski said:

So I watch the  preview Kang Ha Neul feels more like the lead. Ha. I like him more for IU #thatfeeling

You are not wrong. But that happened also in Bubuginxin... 8th also felt like the lead until Ruoxi and him broke up. 

• Like 6

They've change quite a lot from the Chinese Bu Bu Jing Xin but it looks so good. The cinematography is stunning so are the outdoor locations, its more action packed. I liked IU. She does remind me a lot of Liu Shi Shi............I cannot wait, so so far away.

I have one question though, the original novel was based loosely on actual history that ultimately stays the same by the end, is the Korean version completely fictional history??

• Like 9

Official Poster and First Exciting Teaser Video for K-version of Bu Bu Jing Xin

Posted on June 6, 2016 by ockoala

cu.jpg

The K-drama world of Bu Bu Jing Xin (Bobogyungsim: Ryeo) took a big step forward this week with the Chinese released the first poster and video teaser for the drama. It looks good, people, legit does not look like a hot mess off the bat. The Korean version of the many princes are all shining in their own way and doesn’t bring back any similarities or references to their C-drama counterparts, which is a major relief in both narrative freshness and not trying to copy something that is hard to pull off.

Read More : http://koalasplayground.com/2016/06/06/official-poster-and-first-exciting-teaser

• Like 9

WOW. That was a phenomenal trailer. I wholeheartedly agree with everyone's comments.  The cinematography, soundtrack, even the costumes looked so very, very good. The end of August can't get here soon enough. :bawling:

By the way, I didn't realize what a great voice uri Joon-gi has. (It's quite sexy). In some of the scenes, especially when he's speaking low, his voice just gives me shivers. Am a huge fan of his and also Ha-Neul, Ji soo...(there's so much pretty among the entire cast), but have to admit I'll be following Joon-gi's scenes quite closely ;). Am looking forward to seeing how Wang So's feelings for Hae-soo develop throughout the drama. :P 

Also looking forward to seeing how uri IU fares in her first sageuk. I know she's worked really hard. I hope she, Joon-gi, the rest of the cast, the production, and most especially all of us as viewers and fans are rewarded with a fabulous adaptation and successful hit.

My last comment will be about uri Ji Soo. What a talent he is. Thoroughly enjoyed watching his acting in Angry Mom and LOVED him as Cha-sik in Page Turner. So looking forward to his portrayal as the 14th prince.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, meahri66 said:

By the way, I didn't realize what a great voice uri Joon-gi has. (It's quite sexy). In some of the scenes, especially when he's speaking low, his voice just gives me shivers.

I felt in love with his voice and the one of Kang Ha Neul in this drama. I guess that is the saeguk tone of voice? because I feel their voices so different here. ^_^ 

11 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

I have one question though, the original novel was based loosely on actual history that ultimately stays the same by the end, is the Korean version completely fictional history??

We only know that is based on real korean historical figures. So even if it have lots of fantasy, korean history will remain the way it is. Thats what I think it should be.   

• Like 6

2 hours ago, meahri66 said:

My last comment will be about uri Ji Soo. What a talent he is. Thoroughly enjoyed watching his acting in Angry Mom and LOVED him as Cha-sik in Page Turner. So looking forward to his portrayal as the 14th prince.

100 percent agree! Ji Soo!! ❤️❤️❤️ 14th prince! Maknae love! Dongsaeng!

Needs to have lead role soon.. cos really he's impressive and  acting skills. 

I wanna see more Kang Ha Neul too in this drama. Second lead syndrome :P  :)

To dear chingus...  I must have missed it but how many episodes is this drama?

Thanks for all the updates and the poster.

• Like 4

Hello! First time posting here, been lurking till now :D

Teaser is really nice, loved it, and i really love all actors from leads to super side characters ( this is happening for the first time i always have 1 or two i dont like).

Okay i have one question that has been bothering me for a while. Could someone tell me did Kang Haneul`s character in chinese version die? I read somewhere that girl chooses  4th prince bcs 8th dies. ( i kinda dont wanna see my bias dying, it was bad enough with jcw in empress ki xD)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jongski said:

To dear chingus...  I must have missed it but how many episodes is this drama?

Is supposed to have 20 episodes. 

28 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

Okay i have one question that has been bothering me for a while. Could someone tell me did Kang Haneul`s character in chinese version die? I read somewhere that girl chooses  4th prince bcs 8th dies. ( i kinda dont wanna see my bias dying, it was bad enough with jcw in empress ki xD)

IN SPOILER...huge spoiler:

Spoiler

Its not exactly like that but have something to do with the reason she decided to left him. She knew because of history that he will die because of his choices so she wanted to change his mind (and by the way change history/his destiny? :rolleyes:). He dies but ironically she ends up dying before him.   

• Like 9