Replacing: Bitter Sweet 軍官‧情人

Cast:

Kingone Wang

Hong Xiao Ling

Lin Ying Chen

David Chiu

Jolin

Synopsis:

Can two childhood friends be forced to marry each other if they can’t find other suitable mates? Pei Zheng Xi (Kingone Wang) and Mo Cheng Zhen (Jennifer Hong) have been friends all their lives and their mothers are also friends. Their mothers have always held out hope that the two would marry, but Zheng Xi and Cheng Zhen feel nothing other than friendship for each other. Zero chemistry. But their mothers have decided that if they cannot find suitable marriage partners by their 32nd birthdays, Zheng Xi and Cheng Zhen will have to marry each other. 

Watch it here with English subtitles! 

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Raw Preview:

OSTs:

Popu Lady - Don't Say Goodbye

Ella Chen - Love Addiction

Additional Links:

Love or Spend 戀愛鄰距離 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Love or Spend 戀愛鄰距離 Official Facebook Page

Love or Spend 戀愛鄰距離 Raw Episodes

Love or Spend 戀愛鄰距離 Raw Episodes Official Website

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Guest moo1304

just watched ep 1, I LOVE IT!!!!! and Hong Xiao Ling looks younger here

YiFei couple will have cameo in this series too, cant wait to see their appearance! 

1492838_1.jpg

1492838_2.jpg

The actress acting as the sister of pei family whom flunk her studies in the states is really pretty! WoW WoW !! Who would have expected that both of the main character first love goes way back to high school.. they both look so sweeet togetherrrrrr

Since I'm into Taiwanese dramas these days, I might watch this one since waiting for an episode for my other T-drama is painful.

Is this also 1 episode per week? And wow! 70 episodes. If I happen to watch this, this would be the next long T-drama I would watch after Meteor Garden.

This would be my first drama for the both lead.

Since I'm into Taiwanese dramas these days, I might watch this one since waiting for an episode for my other T-drama is painful.

Is this also 1 episode per week? And wow! 70 episodes. If I happen to watch this, this would be the next long T-drama I would watch after Meteor Garden.

Hi @xiashenghan....no it's 5 episode per week!!! and that's really great!! That would have been really difficult to wait every weekend for the new episodes :)

Hi @xiashenghan....no it's 5 episode per week!!! and that's really great!! That would have been really difficult to wait every weekend for the new episodes :)

Thanks for that info. So this is a daily drama then.

I watched 2 episodes and I like it. Now I have to catch up to the latest episode.

Guest moo1304

you can watch the eng subbed here

Xiao Xun joined the cast, but just as the cameo..i'd like to see her as permanent cast and have love line with Jolin Chien's character

Pj3lomj.jpg

I feel bad for Li Yang, Cheng Cheng is going to break his heart soon. He seems like a nice dude so far.

I'm on episode 4 now.

I feel bad for He Li Yang as well. He seems really nice and sincere with Mo Cheng Zhen.

Why do I feel weird that now that He Li Yang is openly pursuing Mo Cheng Zhen suddenly Pei Zheng Xi is sort of getting jealous from my observations.

I want to like this drama, really I do & believe me I tried LoL 'cause I love Kingone Wang in Someone Like You but this was so disappointing to me.. I mean this plot has been done and done, over and over and OVER again:crazy: There's only so much you can do I guess.. I much prefer In Time With You, The Pursuit of Happiness instead.

I'm still on episode 7 of this drama. Though it would be nice to see the OTP together, but I still root for He Li Yang.

But I think it will not happen since Mo Cheng Zhen is in love Pei Zheng Xi. I wonder how they will play out the story since it will be 70 episodes. I hope it will not get boring as it progressed. I don't want to drop dramas. I want to at least add something to my list of finished Taiwanese dramas and not to my list of dropped dramas.

Can someone please help me with the song title of one of the soundtrack. It's a fun song and the singer is a girl. It was played in episode 8 when Pei You Ting was in the phonebooth with Victor. Thanks a lot.

Archived