[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Deerprincessxoxo said:
On 12/19/2015 at 4:58 PM, Deerprincessxoxo said:

@maryofbethany Thank you so much.:) Yeah, i know i tried find everywhere too, but no luck.:tears:

Warrior @Deerprincessxoxo i am so happy for you, good news. finally found your eng lyrics>
https://translate.google.com.sg/translate?hl=en&sl=id&u=https://haebaragisun.wordpress.com/2016/01/15/bro-hate-%25EB%25AF%25B8%25EC%259B%258C%25EC%25A7%2584%25EB%258B%25A4-ost-remember/&prev=search

TRANSLATION:
Even face shone brightly
And it makes me move you make thumping
We used to love each other, we used together
I still remember about us, even memories that have passed

Memories shine
Everything seemed faded and blurred
Even longing cruel
Scattered like smoke

You are everything to me
You are lucky in my soul

I hate you, I am removing you
You smell bad even
Decompose white
I fell, I crushed
Until that beautiful trail
I hate you

Without you I can not live
Although I begged like a madman
Even when I shouted call
And to say I love you to death

You throw me with cold
You go and stab my heart

I hate you, I am removing you
Even You smell very bad
Decompose white
I was devastated, I fell
I hate you

You're pretty shine
I have been removing you

All our memories sparkle
More than a gem, more than starlight
Charred
More than flame, more than sunshine
Until that warm trail

I hate you
I was devastated, I fell
I hate you

Hangul: facelyric
Romanization & Indo trans by me (haebaragisun)
If you want to copy and paste, please take a full credit https://haebaragisun.wordpress.com

Bro - Hate - 미워 진다 (Ost. Remember)
credit:
https://haebaragisun.wordpress.com

3 minutes ago, RayB said:

Anyone knows where I can find all the background music? I'm disappointed that they didn't release them... I really liked the violin theme and the one with the 'gregorian chants' haha. Anyone? :)

Maybe you can find ath this link

3 minutes ago, RayB said:

But those aren't the BGMs. Those are the soundtracks with lyrics. I wanted the music used to intensify a scene in the series hahaha :D

hhahaha... oohh yeaa.. sorry slightly out of focus.:astonished::astonished: so, maybe you can wait until anyone upload this bgm :grin:

Okay, so I just finished the last ep yesterday (yay! finally I got the time to finished it)

So, I'm here to share my thoughts about the last episode. First of all, I'm satisfied with the ending. The ending was just so right where everything is all in place. I also loved the scene wherein SJW asked PDH to take over his law firm with the contract between them years ago and PDH fulfilling what he had promised. 

I am very happy on what SJW said in the end that, "Although memories become lost, the fact that I existed, does not."

19 minutes ago, RayB said:

But those aren't the BGMs. Those are the soundtracks with lyrics. I wanted the music used to intensify a scene in the series hahaha :D

try this.
http://maxmp3.co/download-violin-theme-remember-war-of-the-son-ost-instrumental-246504184/

but i couldn't open the site's

BUT I couldn't find the Court room volin pcs, yet.

I really want the soundtrack of remember :( Until now SBS always released the v.a ost of every kdrama. I think we have to wait a bit until they release it, because according my experiences we have to wait a week for the BMG of the drama. ;) Still I hope that they release it , because it would be such a shame if they didn`t, since the drama was and is still  a hit :D  By the way sry my chingus that I couldn`t be here, I had a lot of work to do , so I didn`t have the time to be with you all . I couldnt even watch the final episode. I will watch it tonight with my family :) So I`m pretty excited even though I know that jinwoo will lose his memories :( 

10 hours ago, elena123 said:

When are they going to release Remember various artists?

don't know. i am actually interested in ordering the whole drama itself, in DVD or bluray to keep.
anyone has the site to order... Yesasia something is it?

this site felt so cold like the cold courtroom, hahaha  now that its the morning after, party over scene.... where almost all will be moving out to find "new memories"...
but Remember's Jinwoo and Inah has imprinted into me,deeply. i will lurk around, even if don't post, i will re read all the posts here.... until 31 Dec, i will stay at least, to cheer Remember to win some award at SBS Drama Award.
seo jinwoo and Lee inah , without all the much skinship and even deem as no chemistry by many, yet to me, their character individually, has impact me much. so they stayed as my  best characters in dramas,while i still ship my golden couple in real life, Changmin, (Changwook and Minyoung.).
going to post my Ending thoughts after this. i  guess not many will read, many gone already. doesn't matter. just a tribute for the 2 individual most touching drama characters to me.

“I’m sure all the pieces of my memory that I’ve lost are with you. Please Cherish those memories forever.” (most moving quote in this drama by Jinwoo to Inah.)

JW: “Yes, Who are you? If we’ve met before, I’m terribly sorry, my memory isn’t very good.”
IA: “No, I was mistaken, you look so much like someone I knew.”
JW: “Really? OK, then.” (It does matters after all, did he fake not recognizing her, or not?)
her eyes by now, is glimmering with new sorrow, as if salt has just been rubbed into her new wound, if he can feel anything, this should be the moments, the pain of a woman’s heart revealed fully in her eyes looking at the man she missed for a good year, thinking he didn’t miss her after all.... And had to act as if she doesn’t recognized him. I believed the first feels she just gave him min earlier, were eyes of a woman in rapture joy of gazing at the man she lost and just found, and now sudden transformed into anguish and teared.

JW’s note: I’m sure all the pieces of my memory that I’ve lost are with you. (writing to the IA that he forget but still loving her presence very vividly in his heart while his mind forget her details, knowing that whatever information he lost inside his mind, is not totally lost, just locked forever in him, with the key lost. But he know it is safe-keep with her completely, his very comfort. Please cherish those memories forever.” He knew that she will keep those memories he can’t retrieve as something so precious to her heart that she will remembers for him, even if he can enjoy and be happy with remembering them, knowing these memories will make her happy, at least knowing she will be happy become his comfort. “Wherever I am, I always wish for your happiness.” (Loved viki’s translations: “I always pray for your happiness wherever i go.” how beautiful.) Wherever he is while not being with her, he on his own forever will pray for her happiness, her happiness that lies in remembering that he loved her, until the day he lost his memories, he will still love her deep buried inside him. That wishing tree, is a prayer tree, to pray to God for the loved one, that very note is for her, written while he has so called forgotten him, but still treasured the feeling she gave him. That Note that she received will be the pivot point that motivated her to go on, knowing he did remember her, every times in the future when she felt discouraged, she will fall back on the joy when she read this note, that she will remember that he did remember the feeling of happiness and comfort and love, the feelings and high adrenaline feels of emotions of why she loved him, may well still all be there inside him.

"...What going to stay with me, is the feeling of Happiness and comfort... i may not remember your name. But i know that i love you, that i feel safe with you, you're someone who's hands i want to hold.... Those feeling and emotions and the reasons why you loved me, may well still all be there..." (quoting a medical report of what will happens to Alz’s patient)

IA: “Excuse me, let’s me ask you something. Do you remember this necklace?” (After a pause far too long, a gaze too lost in the necklace longer than should be, a smile too frozen, he collected himself, and smiled again.....)  JW: “No, I don’t remember.”
That note that she just read will be the Note that hold her on forever, to accompany her to walk behind him most of the time when he forgets, and once a rare moment walked beside him, when he remembers her. Her notes she received and his necklace. Thus, it doesn’t matter anymore to IA, that he forgets the ring, as long as she knows he remember the person he wrote the note to, a person he wanted to keep remembering her...

A rare precious Voiceover started narrated JW’s thoughts to the larger family “i was an attorney who could remember everything. It (absolute memory) was my ability as well as my disability. Because of the absolute memories, I was happy and sad at the same times. I will never forget the times we had together. Thank you so much for all the great memories.” (viki trans “
Thank you for allowing me to gain so many good memories everyone.” even leaving a closure for the larger family that he will bring with him, the happy good memories that they gave him, and he is grateful for that.)

i loved and cried almost more than 10 times over these words, written only when he lost his memory, that's why the more precious it is.   Final words for IA: “Although memories become lost, the fact that I existed, does not.” (viki translation: “The fact that i existed won’t go away even if my memory is gone for good.”) By the fact that he still exists in clear sober state, even if without those memories of IA, about her face her name her speech her actions.... But by been existing, he will never cease to provide her chances to create more good memories together with her. Memories doesn’t just belong to the past, it is already start creating right ‘now’, this very moment as so speak…. As long as she has found him, and he does exist, memories can be created daily with her. Today’s memories will be lost tomorrow, but tomorrow has its own new memories, and she will stored them back in her memories bank, as long as he stay within her reach, allowing her to follow behind him, walk beside him.
Selfless sacrifice are big extract words, when you need to use simple unglamours words to describe the thoughts of Jinwoo towards Inah, and vice versa Inah towards to Jinwoo. It simply, both of them think more for each other than for themselves, making sacrifice completely at expenses of self. The fact that she existed deep inside his heart, because he still exist in clear mind, even if his memory is gone, it is never ever lost totally, she still exist in him.

By then, the OST that best portrayed how JW missed IA, yet couldn’t bring himself to acknowledge her and let her stay, played..... “Can you hear me?” (by Jooyoung)
Can you hear my voice right now
My heart always looking for you
If I call, would it be you?

If somebody looks back, I wonder whether it’s you
I call you every day because everything in the world looks like you.
Can you see my tears right now
My tears in my heart
Gushing out when looking at, gusting when thinking about
My pain that leaks out at every breath
You don’t know, don’t know even my heart
My painful love bruised heart, My broken heart.
Day after day, my year, a minute, a second
Seems to be stopped
It feels like only I am holding you
Woo~ If u leave me who is trying this hard I will look for you in my dream
Can you hear me, Can you hear me

Would you come back, Would you come back
Or should I express my heart pretending that I’m crazy
If I could hear your voice or your breath
Probably I cannot say anything, Probably I cannot do anything
(Rom: iLyricsBuzz,  English: 1theK)

“Can you hear my voice right now, My heart always looking for you, ………Probably I cannot say anything, Probably I cannot do anything.” (to protect IA, he cannot say or do anything.)
why i said, he can read her eyes well, remember he looked at DH, and can feel DH’s loyalty and trustworthiness as a hyungnim. Now remembered what he said at his farewell clip to IA: “Inah. One day, when you see this, I would’ve lost much of my memory…  You showed me with your heart, that you truly wanted to stay by my side, and proved it with your eyes.  (viki trans. “Your heartfelt wish to stay by me, you have shown it with your heart, and proved it with your eyes.”)   But I can’t make you suffer any longer. I want you to live with happy memories. Even if all of my memories die, I will forever remember you.”  (viki. Trans. “Even if all my memories disappear for all eternity, I am going to remember you.”) What was lost deep inside his mind did not really died, no memories were taken out from his mind, it just went disappear deep into his inner-space of his mind, but if he has a will to desire to remember her, his heart who loved her will try to remember her forever. As much as the Ring pendent was the key, so is her sincere earnest eyes will be the key to unlock his memories, as much as JW looked at DH at the columbarium, and ‘remember’ him as someone he want to depend upon, so when he looked at IA at the wishing tree, he paused for a long enough moment gazed at her, sufficient enough for us to believe, he remember the feelings she gave him all these 5 years. “and proved it with your eyes”, I guess in future years ahead from ep 21 onwards, her eyes will prove again and again, the feeling she still have and the feelings he continued to have, never-ending.

“I’m sure all the pieces of my memory that I’ve lost are with you. Please cherish those memories forever. Wherever I am, I always wish for your happiness.”

‘Remember – War of the Son’ Casts Came to the After Party

qytm084z4a6e4mmixn8hv86fqes4q577.jpg
[by Kim Young Shin, photo by Hwang Ji Eun] On February 19, casts and staffs of SBS drama ‘Remember – War of the Son’ enjoyed an after party at a restaurant in Nonhyun-dong, Seoul.

The drama was on a story of a son trying to clear his father’s name off the false charge of murder. Its casts included Yoo Seung Ho, Park Sung Woong, Park Min Young, Jung Hye Sung and Namgung Min. (photo by bntnews DB)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=28804

An insider reveals that Namkoong Min destroyed 10 million KRW amount of goods in 'Remember'

An insider revealed that Namkoong Min destroyed approximately 10 million KRW amount of goods while shooting drama 'Remember.'

On February 17th, a staff who participated in drama 'Remember - War of the Son' appeared on SBS 'Night of TV Entertainment' for an interview.

Regarding Namkoong Min, who played in the drama as a villain named Nam Kyu Man, the staff said, "First of all, he destroyed an entire car, and he damaged a golf club while destroying the car."

The staff continued, "Afterwards, he destroyed six laptops, seven crystal glasses, and a plaque. The total amount ranges around 10 million KRW. He was a much tougher guy than I thought, and I feel a bit scared now."

Regarding the staff's comment, Namkoong Min said, "Please don't hate me too much. I was just doing my job."

Meanwhile, the last episode of 'Remember - War of the Son' aired on February 18th.

An insider reveals that Namkoong Min destroyed 10 million KRW amount of goods in 'Remember'

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=435236

Archived