[Thailand Drama 2015] Kiss Me Thailand รักล้นใจนายแกล้งจุ๊บ

leery

This is the first time i watch the couple has been reunited for three times straight. Full House and Kiss Me. I don'g know others but i must say this couple is doing a great job in potraying Kotoko and Naoki. 

Tenten is more likely human here and not like a scumbag like in other adaptation. I feel the way he looks so shy when Taliw just shine brightly without she knows. 

I am looking forward for episode 11-12 with sub 

and i can't wait for this drama <3 

You said 3 times what other dramas does Mike and Aom have together other than Full House and this?   

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to let everyone know, there have been some issues over at the Viki Fan Channel with people subbing without being authorized, so the channel is now only posting one episode a week. This week they should post episode 18. This means that we will be waiting an extra 2-3 weeks for the final episodes to be posted and subbed. The broadcast is actually ending this week but I wanted to tell everyone about the delay for the subbed episodes.

7 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Just to let everyone know, there have been some issues over at the Viki Fan Channel with people subbing without being authorized, so the channel is now only posting one episode a week. This week they should post episode 18. This means that we will be waiting an extra 2-3 weeks for the final episodes to be posted and subbed. The broadcast is actually ending this week but I wanted to tell everyone about the delay for the subbed episodes.

https://popv.wordpress.com/2015/12/07/kiss-me-episode-19/ 

This lovely person does pretty in-depth recaps of the episodes, just in case you want to know what's happening now while you're waiting for subs.

On 12/8/2015 at 5:02 AM, Mangoberrie said:

So far, I've heard really good review about this, but inclined to watch as there have been so many remakes. Thai dramas seems to be on a roll with remakes as of late. Is this a stand out remake that is a much watch?

I enjoyed it, but prepare for some confusion as it tends to switch from POVs quite often. Also this one goes kind of off the grid, so I would watch it. But prepare for it to be different :P

I've finished watching Kiss Me Thai but not on Viki. So glad i know Chinese because there's chinese subs till ep 20. I really like how different some parts of the story is from the original one! Can't wait for Season2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Just want to let everyone know that all 20 episodes on the Viki Fan Channel are completely subbed in English. Here is the link:

https://www.viki.com/tv/25476c-kiss-me

I've been loving this show so far. Also, there will be a season 2 "Kiss Me Again" coming sometime in 2016, probably Fall 2016. I'm excited to see how they continue the story. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2015 at 10:37 AM, Darrkn3ss said:

As a huge fan of Itazura na kiss ( All version, Anime and manga Included)  i so happy  that their is a thread for this.  Man I'm loving the Thai  take on this, Naoki seems more human, Mike  is  doing a great job at showing emotions and lack of emotions equally.

I totally agree with you...his emotions can be traced towards Taliw and King when he is jealous..and i love it hehe...

On 1/3/2016 at 9:55 PM, Table122000 said:

Hi! Just want to let everyone know that all 20 episodes on the Viki Fan Channel are completely subbed in English. Here is the link:

https://www.viki.com/tv/25476c-kiss-me

I've been loving this show so far. Also, there will be a season 2 "Kiss Me Again" coming sometime in 2016, probably Fall 2016. I'm excited to see how they continue the story. 

let's wait for them to shoot.... mike and aom were so busy :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Everyone-

I have some bad news to share. Due to copyright issues, Kiss Me Thai is no longer available on Viki.  Full House Thai has also been removed from Viki.  Hopefully, Viki will be able to get the rights for Season 2 Kiss Me Again.

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/2/2016 at 10:12 PM, Table122000 said:

Hi Everyone-

I have some bad news to share. Due to copyright issues, Kiss Me Thai is no longer available on Viki.  Full House Thai has also been removed from Viki.  Hopefully, Viki will be able to get the rights for Season 2 Kiss Me Again.

I think that if enough people request the drama on Viki then the Kiss Me the first and second season , as well as other dramas, would be able to get licensed. I don't know if people even know that they can request dramas and if a lot of people do it, like with Splish Splash Love( in my opinion, they will try really to get it licensed. Here is the link:https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/z1ovcsxe011lqq2/

On 7/2/2016 at 7:15 PM, Academycute101 said:

I think that if enough people request the drama on Viki then the Kiss Me the first and second season , as well as other dramas, would be able to get licensed. I don't know if people even know that they can request dramas and if a lot of people do it, like with Splish Splash Love( in my opinion, they will try really to get it licensed. Here is the link:https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/z1ovcsxe011lqq2/

Thank you for letting us know! This is so sad, but hopefully we can get it licensed for both Seasons 1 and 2 :)

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/9/2017 at 9:06 AM, Urnaa said:

is there season 2? I want to watch.

Hi @Urnaa

Unfortunately, there is not a Season 2 as yet. When Kiss Me originally aired, the producers stated that a Season 2 was in the works, but so far nothing has been broadcast and it's not clear if the Season 2 will happen now. I think a lot of productions got pushed back after the death of the king in Oct 2016-the entire Thai TV industry was affected. Hopefully, we will get that Season 2 someday.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived