Tak Jae Hoon 탁재훈

Guest claustrophobic

Guest choong jae

i noticed him from his movies: little prince, marrying the mafia, n most recent worst man in my life. but i didn't knew he was also a MC. or i should say i didn't realize he (being the person i see in movies) is the same person who's hosting sang sang plus II right now.

does anyone know who his wife is? i tired looking for his profile, but haven't come across anything. curious after watchin him talk abt her on sang sang plus.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've seen Tak Jae-hoon in While You Were Sleeping as well as Little Prince. But I know him for his MCing. Especially in that show where he sang with those others two who were even worse than he lol. I know them as well, just not their names (so honest ^^).

I don't remember him in Marrying the mafia, but have seen it. I guess that is the beauty of rewatching old movies you've seen before. Suddenly you see more people there.

He is cool. But not my fav MC. But maybe that is because I've missed his great moments.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2011.10.25 Tak Jae Hoon and Shin Hyun Joon were in Singapore for opening movie @Korean Film Festival 2011. They were inside the theatre with us watching "Barefoot Gibong" ^^

My fancams inside lobby before the movie screening :

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived