Tak Jae Hoon 탁재훈

Guest claustrophobic

Guest claustrophobic

The wittiest, funniest, most AWESOME all-round entertainer ever!k guys...this is so tragic...but i have a feeling im probably the only Tak Jae Hoon fan out there...but nevertheless im risking being the wierdo outcast/loner because i think TJH deserves a thread of his own...i mean heck...even Kang Ho Dong has his own thread and he's nowhere NEAR as funny or as cute (in terms of personality, not looks) as TJH is!!! and if any of you have seen TJH's appearances on variety shows, you've gotta be crazy to not agree with me! image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Him playing soccer...he's in a team with Kim Joong Kook...

IPB Image

Him with Song Hye Kyo....wow he seems to be good friends with a lot of other celebs (e.g. Kim Joong Kook, Bi, etc)

IPB Image

이름 : 탁재훈 (Spapa)
본명 : 배성우
출생 : 1968년 07월 24일
신체 : 신장- 179cm
가족관계 : 1남 1녀
학력 : 국민대학교 연극영화과
소속 : 前 컨츄리꼬꼬
데뷔 : 1집 '내가 선택한 길'(1998)
수상 : KBS 연예대상 쇼오락부문 최우수코너상 '올드 & 뉴'(2005)
경력 : 영화: 가문의 부활(2006), 강철선생(2006), 내 생애 최악의 남자(2006), 연애, 그 참을 수 없는 가벼움(2006), 맨발의 기봉이(2006), 가문의 위기(2005), 누구나 비밀은 있다(2004) TV : 일요일이 좋다(2006), 해피투게더(2005), 속보이는 밤(2005), 상상플러스(2005), 라디오 '탁재훈의 뮤직쇼' DJ(2003)
관련테마 : 탁재훈 유행어
테마포토 : 영화 ‘맨발의 기봉이’

credits to yahoo korea for the profile.

im not sure about TJH's singing or acting abilities but his abilities as an MC are insurpassable and here are some of his appearances on variety shows that i would rate as a MUST watch!

1) [sBS] Yashimanman #84 & #85: With Bi, Tak Jae Hoon & Kim Joog Kook.
Some of his quotes from the show (im not quoting exactly, but the gist of it is there):
- "the first time my wife saw me at a soccer game (he's in a soccer team with Kim Joong Kook) she said i looked like a wild stallion when i run...i was so excited after that i spent the next hour grazing on grass...now there's probably a bare patch there."
- Kim Joong Kook was teasing him, saying he's pretty good at soccer FOR HIS AGE, so he told KJK "repeat after me. i'm a wild stallion. wild stallion."
- to Bi who was wearing a low-cut v-neck top: "speaking of exposure...Bi...could you please stop bending down, your chest is showing...if you're gonna bend down then cover up your cleavage with your hand...it's distracting me...how can i talk?".
- when the MC asked him if he was confessing his love for Bi (hinting that he's gay), the MC told him he should tell his wife first before he told everyone on national TV: "i think she's already suspected...cos she caught me taping a performance of Bi"
- after Bi was talking about how he wanted to feel passionate love, where you're with one another til the end: "i want you to look at me only from now on."
- when he and Lee Whee Jae (who's also very funny) had to role play and pretend to be 2 girls in love with Bi and fighting for his affections and Bi was complimenting Whee Jae that 'she' looked pretty without makeup: "sure she does...with all that plastic surgery who wouldnt???"
- when KJK said that everytime he and his wife come to a soccer game they end up fighting: "what do you expect me to do? trying to explain the rules of soccer to her, i get frustrated....you cant always score in a game, sometimes you miss...if she's gonna complain then she should've stayed at home"

and there were sooo many more funny lines from this show, but i'll let you guys watch it for yourself!

2) [KBS] Sang Sang Plus (2 November 2004): With Bi, Tak Jae Hoon & Kim Joong Kook.
one of his quotes:
- "to tell you the truth...i don't like Bi....everywhere i go it's all about Bi Bi Bi....do you really know Bi? can you get his autograph for me?..."

it seems he and Bi are quite close...and Bi teases him a lot! they're funny together.

You can find downloads of the above two shows with english subtitles at the sexybi clubbox:

http://clubbox.co.kr/sexybi

If i remember correctly, he had a scandalous relationship with his current wife in the sense that she was much younger than him.

Actually i think he is quite close to KJK, CTH and HKM when they were on sang sang plus with him.

He seems very easy going with a great sense of humour. He is sexy in my book! Thanks for starting the thread.

I did watch that YSMM episode on youtube, he really is hilarious.

I LOVED him on YSMM with Bi. He is HILARIOUS and no you're not the only fan of him. He does have a great charm i LOVE about him i must admit.

yeh i think he's pretty good friends with KJK they were talking about they play football together on YSMM. He's not bad looking either B)

Tak Jae Hoon and Jang Woo Hyuk were guests at yesterday's YaShimManMan taping. Once when Woo Hyuk answered wrongly, he held on to his cap in time but his fringe was blown upwards. Tak Jae Hoon teased him by asking "Who are you?" :lol:. Tak Jae Hoon told the audience that he treats Woo Hyuk like his own younger brother :)

060906jwh2.jpg

In Jang Woo Hyuk's new 2nd album, he sings a remake of an old song with Tak Jae Hoon - I think it's 03 . 노란 샤쓰의 사나이 (feat. 탁재훈).

Guest dbsgforever101

tak jae hoon is REALLY FUNNYYY :D

especially when he mc's on shows and stuff ...

haha and he's not bad-looking either so yeahh ... i think he's awsome

Yay~ a thread for Tak Jae Hoon!! :D

I love that guy! I love him as an MC and an actor. I named him the 2nd brother before I could remember his name. XD (because of his character in Marrying the Mafia II).

He is very very funny. :D <3

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

i gotta admit, for his age he still look cute.

hahah

cant believe im saying this.

but i watch sang sang plus and im always like man that man was probably really cute when he was younger. haha

Guest Jimbaran

I didn't realize that there was a dedicated TJH thread or I would have been here earlier! This fella is priceless! He is one heck of a charming guy and absolutely humourous! I first saw him in the Sang Sang Plus episode with Bi and he was totally hilarious. I laughed so much that tears just rolled down my cheeks - I watched that for Bi but before long, I was totally captivated by TJH! :D

I watched another variety show which had him and Bi in one team (I think it was MBC Innocence Stage or something) and he cracked me up again! I remember one of the qns put to Bi (and other participants) was: " What do you say to a girl to reject her" and his answer was along the lines of: I am already married..but does it matter to you? The way he said it was so funny ...oh man. Everytime I need a good laugh, I'll watch him... :D

Guest banana_milk

Tak Jae Hoon is my hero.

Seriously, one of the funniest men ever, alongside Yoo Jae Suk and Shin Jung Hwan.

However, he's been less funny on Sang Sang Plus nowadays :(

I didn't know Woo Hyuk was on the same soccer team!! Whoaaa

Guest claustrophobic

I didn't realize that there was a dedicated TJH thread or I would have been here earlier! This fella is priceless! He is one heck of a charming guy and absolutely humourous! I first saw him in the Sang Sang Plus episode with Bi and he was totally hilarious. I laughed so much that tears just rolled down my cheeks - I watched that for Bi but before long, I was totally captivated by TJH! :D

I watched another variety show which had him and Bi in one team (I think it was MBC Innocence Stage or something) and he cracked me up again! I remember one of the qns put to Bi (and other participants) was: " What do you say to a girl to reject her" and his answer was along the lines of: I am already married..but does it matter to you? The way he said it was so funny ...oh man. Everytime I need a good laugh, I'll watch him... :D

OMGOSH!!! there was another variety show with him and Bi in it???!!! could you upload it or provide a link where i can download it please? :w00t: are you sure the show's called MBC Innocence Stage? cos i've never heard of that. and could you perhaps give us more translations of what he said in the show?

it's good to see that im not the only one who thinks this guy is awesome...i think he deserves more attention...SBS is sooo stupid! when Kim Jae Dong left the Yashimanman Show they should've asked Tak Jae Hoon to replace Kim Jae Dong! cos YSMM is such a fun and interesting show...and when you add Tak Jae Hoon to that mix, it's gonna be must-see TV.

Guest Jimbaran

claustrophobic

Let me go back and check the name of the variety show - it came up as MBC Innocence Stage in the file name so I assumed that's the name of the show. The show had TJH, Bi, Kim Jung Gook (I think I spelled his name wrongly here..he also appeared in the Sang Sang Plus as one of the 6 hosts) and Bada. I'll go back tonight and upload it here. That one was hilarious too - and it had a little girl on the show who announced how much she liked Bi-oppa! :D This show has English subs too!

I love Yashimanman - and I'm trying to DL those that has English subs...my gawd - if I could understand Korean I might just die laughing watching these shows esp those with TJH!! :lol:

TJH is just yummy. Nothing beats a humorous man - I choose that over sexy anyday. :D

Can you let me know all the shows and variety shows where TJH makes an appearance? Thanks.

OMGOSH!!! there was another variety show with him and Bi in it???!!! could you upload it or provide a link where i can download it please? :w00t: are you sure the show's called MBC Innocence Stage? cos i've never heard of that. and could you perhaps give us more translations of what he said in the show?

it's good to see that im not the only one who thinks this guy is awesome...i think he deserves more attention...SBS is sooo stupid! when Kim Jae Dong left the Yashimanman Show they should've asked Tak Jae Hoon to replace Kim Jae Dong! cos YSMM is such a fun and interesting show...and when you add Tak Jae Hoon to that mix, it's gonna be must-see TV.

• 4 weeks later...

omg. i am in love with this man! AH! hahah he's hilarious, and hot. i find him very sexy..... (all my friends think i'm crazy bc he's old. and married.) but WHO CARES. that man is addicting. i watch all the shows with him in it.. and he's beginning to show in alot of movies, too. i haven't been able to see him in alot of serious acting, but i really do hope he sticks with MCing. :wub:

and as a side-note: he actually debuted as a singer with another famous MC shin jung-wan in a group called "country cuckoocuckoo," (spelling?) and then made a solo album under the name of "SPapa."

*does anyone know where i can see the soccer games where he is captain? what is the name of it? when did it air? any info would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

i saw him with bi very often!!! he is sooooooo hilarious!!! undoubtedly a excellent MC!!! he likes to play around with bi and KJK. they must be very good friends!!! he is soooo funny on the recent episode of sang sang plus with bi!!! bi was one of the 100 most influential ppl in the world and so is kim jung il, north korea's prime minister also in charge of nuclear bombings. so jae hoon said: so ppl in foreign countries treat you as the same level as kim jung ill. do you have nuclear bombs at home?

• 3 months later...
Guest justmoi

TJH is pretty damn awesome, I love how he says the funniest lines in this cool, sarcastic manner, like in YSMM when he was hitting on Bi! He cracks me up so much, esp that show with Lee Whee Jae. Btw, who is Lee Whee Jae apart from being a really old friend of KHD and really, really funny too? His chemistry with TJH with all the comedy was really good. They seemed really good friends, but i don't know what he does in the industry, so was curious.

Loved TJH in the Mafia movies too ;)! he has some skills. wish i could see him more often. If anybody has any eng subbed variety shows with him, would be much appreciated :) :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest silverblood

I watched him on YSMM episodes 84 and 85 and he was so funny.

He made me laugh like a crazy person so many times and......<3<3<3!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived