[Drama 2016] Jang Yeong-Sil 장영실

larus

Song Ilgook Treats Big During the Filming of ‘Jang Yeong Sil

yd9dayqscf856gizvzx8z2yqbnp2b0hz.jpg

Song Il-gook made a big treat during filming his drama ‘Jang Yeong Sil’.

C-JeS Entertainment said, “Song Ilgook is enthusiastically preparing to perform as the main character in KBS1 new drama ‘Jang Yeong Sil’. He recently received the Excellence Award in ‘2015 KBS Entertainment Awards’ held on December 29. In celebration, he ordered a food truck to the filming site to celebrate such event.”

On December 30, in Song Il-gook’s official Facebook saying, “I was supposed to make my treat but that day had to be today! People might think I am buying it because I was awarded..” and made a witty comment.

On the food truck there were Tteokbokki, Sundae, fried foods, fish cake and other varied snacks that gave much strength and energy to the staffs who were working till late evening.

In his new drama, he portrays Jang Yeong Sil back in Joseon Dynasty, who was able to overcome his identity as a slave and who has internationally lead and improved the nation’s scientific techniques.

Meanwhile, Song Ilgook’s new KSB1 drama ‘Jang Yeong Sil’ will firstly air on January 2, 2016 at 9:40pm KST

source

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked what time KBS will air in EP 1 day 02.01.2016. Here's the answer:

[Webmaster <webmaster@kbs.co.kr>
To Miut Adriana Today at 2:26 AM

Hello viewers, KBS Consultation room.

Sat / Sun 9:40 p.m.. Broadcast.

Thank you for Contacting us.]

I understand that Saturday and Sunday, but did not know if running two different or similar episodes.

On Dramafever was opened the first page, Jang Young-sil. Maybe here we have a translation.

20 hours ago, larus said:

If this show will air in KBS World that means we`ll have translations? It is what I want. Doesn`t matter who will make the translations. If there will not be English subtitles anywhere, I will not watch.

I want good news.

I think if its air in the KBS World then it will be a big chance that JYS will upload to KBS Youtube Channel... :wub:

20 hours ago, irilight said:

@badsmuler, That is what KBS did also to Jeong Do-Jeon. That was a major faux pas, in my mind.

@irilight...Yup, JDJ is also great historical drama but lack promotions... :dissapointed_relieved:

1 hour ago, badsmuler said:

I think if its air in the KBS World then it will be a big chance that JYS will upload to KBS Youtube Channel... :wub:

@irilight...Yup, JDJ is also great historical drama but lack promotions... :dissapointed_relieved:

@badsmuler, they did have the subs, as they had streaming on KBSW, but they just did not download the episodes to YT.

16 hours ago, irilight said:

it was such a wonderful surprise to see SIK presenting....

He presented an award dressed in traditional clothes? :D How original! Never saw this before.

Hope for translations.

By looking some previews, i can see all cast act pretty good...can't wait to watch " Pilot Episode " tonight... :heart:

Who want to watch it LIVE via streaming ??? :blush:

Note : I even already re-watch " Emperor of The Sea " this past few days to warm up and remind me how's great SIK in historical drama... :wub::wub:

1 hour ago, starfire182921 said:

meeee i'm going Can you give us the linkto watch it! i already have the link really can't wait:wub: the wait is over!

Can you give us the link for live steaming? I want to put it on the first page for everyone interested. Thanks.

Archived