[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

xiashenghan

OTWOLista here! :D

Watching OTWOL is my night routine. It's addicting!!!!!

Anyways, as I was reading some comments, I noticed that some people are disappointed over Leah's actions to Clark. I just hope everyone will understand Leah's emotions that she's afraid of promises and being happy and in the end, will just suffer from heartbreak. We all know that Clark is just perfect for Leah and he will not do anything to hurt her but I think we also need to understand whatever Leah went through and hopefully she'll be able to open her heart with no fear. Also, I just do not see the charisma of Jigs and Maggie. Well, I hate and like Jigs but his teamup with Maggie seems off or maybe it's just me. :sweatingbullets:

I so loved when Leah hugged Clark after her disappointment at work...she really finds comfort in him and it's great :wub:

Angela is Diana's daughter and she's looking at Clark hmmm so like i would like to eat you up ;)...i think Leah will speed up her insecurities when she learns about her 

I do like Maggie and Jigs...i think Maggie suits Jigs better then Leah...Maggie is a bit crazy as Jigs is

I know that tatang is still weak...but more and more people know about mother being alive...except him...i think it's not right...there're some things you can't protect people you love from no matter how much you want to...truth is always the best choice as hurtfull as it may be

Hey guys, are you still here? The thread isn't as active as before now. 

Are you folks tired of seeing Leah's b!tchiness over and over again? LOL.

LOL. They need to redeem Leah's character. A lot of people are getting tired of her.

Me and my sister are just watching this show just because of Clark. Hahaha!!!

Hey peaps! Funny that you mentioned this. I've actually clocked out of watching for the last 2 weeks. It's like my motive to watch is zapped. Although, I still check in here and on IG to see stills. It's been cute to see Clark win his father-in-law's heart and Tenement Uno's too. 

Though I know why the show is doing this with Leah's character, I cannot help but wonder how Nadine is feeling, having to act the last few weeks like she's angry with love or "not affected" by James' character. (Cuz ya all know how much he actually makes her laugh!) That'd be boring to play every week, right? ("Ah man, Director, do I really need to smother my grin again?! I am developing frown lines prematurely!") Now it makes me wonder how Albie felt acting for the most part of the drama so angry...Hahahaha. Hope Jigs gets his someone soon.

I wonder how much more can we squeeze out of that troupe until the year is up...I have a theory at another means of prolonging the story...don't read on if you don't want to theorize with baseless thoughts. (I'm bored, can you tell?)

Hidden Content

HI everyone!

Yea I kinda stopped watching for the last 2 weeks as well. I still check here everyday, as well as keep an eye out for the next day previews, just hoping things will get better between Leah and Clark, although it really seems like they are dragging it out. That was part of the reason that I loved watching this show cuz it didn't feel like things were dragging on and on but now... I think I'ma wait this week and catch up this weekend. 

On another note I saw pics on Tiffany and her ex? that seemed very interesting and Jigs and the girl with the blue streaks? Definitely is motivating me to catch up this weekend but if anyone wants to posts spoilers i dont mind! ^-^

@bbykag

I only check here to update the first post but sometimes I fail as well to do that.

I think they have lost a number of viewers with them dragging the story too much.

They were in the Top 10 before.

Hopefully I will get the inspiration to catch up.

I was asking my sister if the story is good now, she's saying that Jiggs and that girl was more interesting than Clark and Leah.

• Like 2

I think they have lost a number of viewers with them dragging the story too much.

They were in the Top 10 before.

Hopefully I will get the inspiration to catch up.

I was asking my sister if the story is good now, she's saying that Jiggs and that girl was more interesting than Clark and Leah.

Your sister was right...CLeah are still cute..you know that...but the same scenes for too long...stares...smiles...Clark really gives full effort but she keeps pushing him away

Only difference this week r Maggie & Gaby's father show up

Don't know what to say about preview with another fake wedding...i'll see today 

Pictures from episode 64: Back to you

Hidden Content

Does to anyone else look like Gaby's father is younger then Tiffany?

• Like 2

Fake wedding...fake kiss..again just to help her...poor Clark

I'm glad that finally next week he'll loose temper...do you want us to stay together or not?...if not i'll never bother you again...

We'll see will they speed things up a bit or after she stopps him slow down again

This show could of been great if they didn't became greedy

Tolayts is worried...well it's ok for a father to keep seeing his girl but...but will this make impact to Tiffany as well we'll see

Poor tatang...he really doesn't have a moment of peace...his wife left him with still little girls....Tiffany with child...his weak heart...Leah secretly married and separated...Clark came....now Gaby's father...and yet to find out his wife is alive...poor guy...

• Like 2

I'm glad that finally next week he'll loose temper...do you want us to stay together or not?...if not i'll never bother you again...

We'll see will they speed things up a bit or after she stopps him slow down again

Tolayts is worried...well it's ok for a father to keep seeing his girl but...but will this make impact to Tiffany as well we'll see

Poor tatang...he really doesn't have a moment of peace...his wife left him with still little girls....Tiffany with child...his weak heart...Leah secretly married and separated...Clark came....now Gaby's father...and yet to find out his wife is alive...poor guy...

I agree with you! I hope they speed things up a bit. I don't understand Leah, Clark is so nice to her and he loves her so much. I know she's affraid because of her mother she's going overboard. For my part, I would have cracked for Clark long ago ;)

• Like 2

I agree with you! I hope they speed things up a bit. I don't understand Leah, Clark is so nice to her and he loves her so much. I know she's affraid because of her mother she's going overboard. For my part, I would have cracked for Clark long ago ;)

I totally understand you :D

She is too...but she can afford to play hard to get coz Clark is nice and loving and all over her...

You know this draging made me hate Nadine...here she supose to be such a good girl but i'm watching her last weeks and i'm thinking she's more suited for a role of a villain ;)

• Like 3

thank God - the old, nice leah is coming back soon based on the preview.  i was starting to get bored with the cold leah storyline finally a good episode tonight.

tatang sol is so lucky - both his sons-in law are handsome.   

• Like 3

thank God - the old, nice leah is coming back soon based on the preview.  i was starting to get bored with the cold leah storyline finally a good episode tonight.

What I hate about it is that she needs Clark to get mad at her, I mean real mad, before she comes back at him. She pushed him to resort to getting mad and telling her to really not bother her if she's not willing to put effort into their marriage. She pushed his buttons and he's been very patient and understanding of her.

Hoepefully the episodes next week isn't just for the show to gain viewers again and full of air. They give good previews nowadays but give disappointing episode.

She is too...but she can afford to play hard to get coz Clark is nice and loving and all over her...

You know this draging made me hate Nadine...here she supose to be such a good girl but i'm watching her last weeks and i'm thinking she's more suited for a role of a villain ;)

That's the thing I hate about Leah nowadays. He takes Clark for granted. She knows the guy is head over heels for her and will do anything but she didn't even appreciate all of it or pretend not to and just hurt his feelings.

Poor Clark.

She needs to understand that she and her mother have different situation. Her mother left them because of green card. For her she doesn't have a husband before and so is Clark. They are both single and I know the hurt but what she's doing to her and Clark's marriage just because of her mother is overreaction. Or is it because I got pissed off at her big time?

I would be happy if Clark leave Leah for a year or two to give the "space" she's been wanting. To make her realize. Dang it Clark! You're too head-over-heels for Leah that you don't mind being hurt and you're too kind.

• Like 3

What I hate about it is that she needs Clark to get mad at her, I mean real mad, before she comes back at him. She pushed him to resort to getting mad and telling her to really not bother her if she's not willing to put effort into their marriage. She pushed his buttons and he's been very patient and understanding of her.

Hoepefully the episodes next week isn't just for the show to gain viewers again and full of air. They give good previews nowadays but give disappointing episode.

That's the thing I hate about Leah nowadays. He takes Clark for granted. She knows the guy is head over heels for her and will do anything but she didn't even appreciate all of it or pretend not to and just hurt his feelings.

Poor Clark.

She needs to understand that she and her mother have different situation. Her mother left them because of green card. For her she doesn't have a husband before and so is Clark. They are both single and I know the hurt but what she's doing to her and Clark's marriage just because of her mother is overreaction. Or is it because I got pissed off at her big time?

I would be happy if Clark leave Leah for a year or two to give the "space" she's been wanting. To make her realize. Dang it Clark! You're too head-over-heels for Leah that you don't mind being hurt and you're too kind.

I agree with you if he leaves, she will realize that it's him. For my part (It's only my idea), I think she will realize that it's him by jealousy. Angela, the Diana's daughter ( Diana hires Clark to become a furniture designer for her coffee shop), will love clark and Leah will be jealousy.

• Like 3