[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

54 minutes ago, novikoydy said:

actions speak louder than words...that is so Si yang!

in other words, i don't envy them for that. the only thing i envy them is the time, how i wish So yeon was given more time to publicly date and do all things that she haven't enjoyed during her younger days. 

i can also sense that that was also Si yang's biggest regret.  @6u2n7adon't feel bad, what we don't hear confessing words from them won't pull us down. look at us! even in their supposed reply posts/updates on IG, they leave us in awe and optimistic that they are real. not because that is what we want them to be (well we really want it so bad) but because each of them sincerely made efforts for the relationship to work out...and we can feel that it transcends offcam (really i can feel the vibes...undeniable). we may not hear those words but we could see their hearts :heart:

@novikoydy Yes I envy them is the TIME. I hope and wish they manage to have time to SPRING DATE (SAKURA DATE)…we know they really busy now.

• Like 9

Thank you for those that tagged me! 

I have done my voting and sent my email to Kalyana. Cant wait to get the special member tag. 

Does anyone have link to the raw episodes of Episode 19 Happy Home? I cant find it ><

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, ebullient said:

I want to inform SiSo shippers that #24c6a2 is no longer available.

..thanks for the infos admin.. :(

..so i guess those berries who voted for Option 3 can edit their choice.. We have the option to edit it.. I think we have to do / finish the poll a lot early or else ...

..( run to cast my vote.. never mind the extra letters.. Pabo phone mode on.. Cant edit .. Hehehe.. Mwahhhhh!!           (pillthia)

• Like 8

I don't usually cook anything, but today I couldn't resist buying a cookbook due to my shipping obsession. :P 

Now do tell me berries, If you ever encounter a book like this one, could you dare not to buy it? 

Every recipe in it, has to do with berries. Haha :wub:

book.jpg

• Like 14

@SomeBerry....we are always addicted to berries but it's ok since berries taste nice and it's good for the "eyes"....

It also calms the aching & missing heart by being here in the berry paradise.....hahaha

And chingu....hope you bake smthing delicious during the weekend :blush:

• Like 11

So one of them finally posted in IG... Not him, but those hands look like a man's hands to me.  Perhaps Si Yang's?  Sorry if they're your hands, So Yeon, but I don't think so.  So maybe he took the picture of these flowers because they made him think of her, then sent it to her, and then she posted it.  Maybe he didn't want to be the one to change his number 102 because it's part of her birthday?  

Okay, so maybe that last part of my theory is overboard, but I don't think the rest of it is unreasonable.  

Ah, the plight of a delulu Berry mind...

• Like 11

@kappy Soyeon have updated her IG, next should be Siyang...maybe you are right because "102" but i still wish both could update us often.

From brief interview of MBC section, she seem over do it in sobbing filming in her current drama, too sad until i don't dare to watch it yet. We shall see what will she say in the interview in tonight MBC Section. Looking forward as Soyeon is quite low profile actress, hardly can see her interview. Wish she can enjoy her life, be herself and not hide herself from the crowds anymore.

This pics of hers so pretty:)

• Like 8

@kappy

u are not the only one. me and my sister argued if it's a man's hand or not. there's callus in his thumb, and the shape of his nails are like Si yang's. i might be wrong too, sorry So yeon unnie.

berries, will we do an investigation? :w00t:

interestingly enough, dandelions are related to sunflowers and also a sun symbol!

awww...kwak siyang means "the time the sun rises". Si yang ssi, is that you? :phew:

• Like 9

berries, this is fun!

me thinks, the pic is a little bit blurry because Si yang is in a hurry as not to be caught by other casts...

sssshhh...Si yang ssi, let's keep this a secret, ok?! :vicx:

berries, we'll zip our mouth right?! ok....

:lol:

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, novikoydy said:

@kappy

u are not the only one. me and my sister argued if it's a man's hand or not. there's callus in his thumb, and the shape of his nails are like Si yang's. i might be wrong too, sorry So yeon unnie.

berries, will we do an investigation? :w00t:

interestingly enough, dandelions are related to sunflowers and also a sun symbol!

awww...kwak siyang means "the time the sun rises". Si yang ssi, is that you? :phew:

Oh, I do like your theory.  Makes sense to me!  Yes, let's investigate.  Next stop...handholding videos!  (Like I need another excuse to watch them)

@Summer Ryn - I wish they'd update more often, too, but somebody's busy riding horses while shooting his arrows and somebody else is discovering new love.  Hey wait, there's a connection.  So Yeon - You'd better tell that guy who has his eye on you to beware of the guy with the arrows!

• Like 11