[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

25 minutes ago, LeeK said:

Seeing that i did not win any lottery yet....guess i am not...ha

not yet :)

not yet:  used to describe that something is expected to happen but has not for the moment.

im also a "not yet" and when asked when, i always answer: "soon" :P

a little optimism goes a long way...

• Like 7

On 4/28/2016 at 9:03 PM, khairunni said:

And surprisingly, the mods gave us the offering for member status and color. And here is the example:

The red marked, is the offering for us Berries, but the black marked (blink blink coloring loves/avatars) are for the winner (imo).

And make sure that you are willing to dedicate your name (in soompi) as SiSo Berries forever. One as Berry, forever as Berries :glasses:

And I want to give some suggestions:

1. Since the mods ask singular words for the name, the name from @alou is the most applicable. You named yourself as fans of SiSo and people will know wherever you post something in soompi threads. So, "SiSo Berry" or "SiSo's Berry" will be suitable. Just like last year winner, fans of Jackji Couple (roommate) named themselves as Rocketeers, cmiiw, and their coloring name in Soompi became "Jackji Rocketeer".

2. Since the font color in Soompi are black, and form the list (I picked blueberries from @jl08 pic):

It seams SunTaek fans have picked pink color. (were lurking on their thread :) ) Gaeddeok fans are still deciding on the color. Most of them are advocating for lighter blue color.

How do we choose which color to pick and what name tag to go with it? 

I forgot who suggested it, but I liked "The RoyalBerry" name. 

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, SomeBerry said:

It seams SunTaek fans have picked pink color. (were lurking on their thread :) ) Gaeddeok fans are still deciding on the color. Most of them are advocating for lighter blue color.

How do we choose which color to pick and what name tag to go with it? 

I forgot who suggested it, but I liked "The RoyalBerry" name. 

.. the spartace picked ff1d28..the last reddish shade.. which i was hoping not to be picked coz its nearer to strawberry color (since blueberry is no longer available :(  ) .. we just have to wait for YY couple and Gaeddeok for their color..and the cheese in the trap(?) group picked fd8b00, the dark orange shades one. 

..is having another poll for choosing the name tag sounds appealing to you @SomeBerry ?? ;)

• Like 7

On 4/28/2016 at 9:03 PM, khairunni said:

..possible colors that we can vote for.. 1d19ff (closest blue) ; 1cbe0d (closest to emerald green) ; and ff0f60 (closest strawberry color) ..

• Like 6

Dear berries...

because not option colour near to blueberry colour….I prefer to vote Soyeon colour Emeral green 1cbe0D…."ROYAL BERRIES" or " LOYAL BERRIES"

because soyeon and siyang are LOYAL PERSON

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, alou said:

..possible colors that we can vote for.. 1d19ff (closest blue) ; 1cbe0d (closest to emerald green) ; and ff0f60 (closest strawberry color) ..

All those colors are nice, for me I prefer for the green one :D:D:D but let's decide it with a poll

About the name 'Royal berry' is nice, and 'huggaberry' is funny, but I prefer if there's 'SiSo' in the name, so whoever see that name can related us to uri SiSo couple

@SamaraP hahaha your fanart is so funny.... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

@saphire_D  I didn't notice about that number of their post....Thanks for mention it, now I'm on my delulu mode... :wub::wub::wub: Now gonna looking forward for their updated IG..... :blush::blush::blush:

Si Yang on the drama set... his hair....is it wig, right??

20160428_114358.jpg?type=w2

cr : http://m.blog.naver.com/ost04280/220696658461

• Like 13

But somehow I agree with @alou and @khairunni... that the name tag should include the name "SiSo" to indicate that we are SiSo's shippers...

That being said, I also fancy the name "huggaberries" as suggested by @jl08... It's cute... and sort of appropriate isn't it?

Us, berries and our hugggzzz... LOL... :D

So, should we combined both and called ourselves "SiSo's huggaberries"... HAHAHA... :blush: ... Just kidding...

Sorry berries I ain't got no creative juices in me... 

A poll is definitely a good idea... 

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, Z33Ta said:

But somehow I agree with @alou and @khairunni... that the name tag should include the name "SiSo" to indicate that we are SiSo's shippers...

That being said, I also fancy the name "huggaberries" as suggested by @jl08... It's cute... and sort of appropriate isn't it?

So, should we combined both and called ourselves "SiSo's huggaberries"... HAHAHA... :blush: ... Just kidding...

Sorry berries I ain't got no creative juices in me... 

A poll is definitely a good idea... 

Hahaha.... it's a good one.... I love it :w00t:

@alou  Is there any restriction how many letters can we use for the name tag?

Happy Home BTS, So Yeon is so quick in changing her expression from her character in drama to herself :w00t:

cr : seesaw_love IG

• Like 11

@eyra i don't think there's restrictions coz "JjongAholic" and "JackJi Rocketeer" is a long name.. but i hope berries' name will be as concise and cute as possible.. since we love the words SiSo, Royal and Berry.. why don't we put it all together?? "SiSo's Royal Berry" .. shall i put it in the selection? hehehe.. :)

@KalyanaV should we prepare the poll?? or lets wait for them to finish selecting.. :)

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Z33Ta said:

ooh, i love SiSo's huggaberries! reminds me of Si yang hugging So yeon in their bowling alley date. haha so tight that there's no space to wiggle anymore...@kappy i remember u! u r so funny...

also reminds me of us berries, through ups and downs...we are there for each other comforting and laughing!

so, let's do the hug...uhmm, the poll.

on the other hand, i also love the "Royal"...uhmm like royal blood?! :huh: Si yang and So yeon are king and queen of events and we can be prince and princesses...awww! kidding aside, i like it since royal blood sounds like blueberry blood...we bleed blueberry blood! yeah! always keeping that competitive spirits burning! B)  

whatever the name, i will be proud strutting it on soompi sites...if the poll is ready, just remind me ok? thanks chingus

• Like 13

@SamaraP... Your fanarts are indeed awe-inspiring... the little "stories" that they tell are a source of encouragement and hope when we are feeling down and blue... Thank you... :D

@eyra... Thanks for sharing those BTS photos... those "little flowers" with Siyang looks so happy... hee... who wouldn't be... :blush:

and that photo of Soyeon... haha... it's so uplifting seeing her being her... :D...

• Like 12

5 hours ago, alou said:

..possible colors that we can vote f9ff (closest blue) 1cbe0d (closest to emerald green) ; and ff0f60 (closest strawberry color) .. 

..dark blye is out.. YY nation already picked them.. And light blue is being eyed by Gaeddeok ..  So its emerald and the less reddish for us.. Any color suggestions..

• Like 6

@seesaw_love - Thanks for the 3rd teaser of Mirror of the Witch including Si Yang.  I constantly check for updates, but you are way faster in always keeping us in the know about these things. And thanks for keeping us warm with the little videos of handholding and such, because little things amount to a lot. 

Ooo, Si Yang looks cool, especially riding a horse while poised to shoot at someone/something with his bow.  I wonder how much experience he has with horses, or if he had to learn from scratch.  If the latter, he looks pretty darn good, 'cause that riding and shooting thing ain't easy, I'm sure.  So Yeon watching would say, "Yup, there's my manjittnam."  

@6u2n7a - He's plays a good guy (bad guy to his enemies, I guess!), but the serious look is because of the poster tagline..."My one desire is the person who I wish to see again."  I do hope (and I do think) we'll see at least some lightheartedness earlier on, before everything turns all serious.  Then again, maybe the light stuff will be of his younger self played by a kid (I'm assuming).  Whatever it is, looking forward to it!

@SamaraP - I really love your fan art.  Keep them coming!

@novikoydy - I like your ideas and reasoning behind your color and name choices.  Everybody's been putting in such good suggestions.  I put mine in, but with the narrowing of choices, I suppose I'd go with emerald green because it's closer on the rainbow spectrum to blue and it's So Yeon's favorite color.  One more thing...like the pendants given by Si Yang's mom in the camping episode, it could give us luck! (Luck for them getting together for real, of course.  Not that they need luck, but you know what I mean.)  

Still not sure on names - I'm equally torn.  Poll me!  I will have to decide then.  ;)

• Like 10