[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

i recall an episode of "Happy Together" where lee hongki and fujii mina were invited.  wonder if that will ever happen for siso....

should be hard...since the topic for that episode are foreign friends.

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, 6u2n7a said:

My friend said she already voted for 12 times and it still marked as : thank you for voting.

Is something wrong with the link?

Not sure about this one too, it would be great if it's is like previous poll, when it get the limit, it marked as 'you've already voted' so it's clear if our voted is accepted or just a spam

@LeeK maybe one day... when the topic is 'reel couple who become real couple' :D:w00t: hehehe that's all berries wish for :wub:

cr : yyeon.k IG

• Like 11

repost the link to vote

You can vote 4 times per day from April 23 (12 AM) until April 27 (12 AM) (PDT).

Do NOT spam vote!

http://www.poll-maker.com/Q8O9GR0

now, the link has the video embbeded on the poll

Since we don't know what spam vote means here, but from what I read of Q&A in that site, the poll maker can look the information of the voters, such as IP address, location, browsers and other infos, so they can remove the votes based on those.

So just do our best, berries, let's ask our families, friend, colleagues, or anybody to vote for uri SiSo couple, 4 times a day :blush:

• Like 13

I cast my 4 votes for the day.  Thanks, @eyra for the call out.  Wow, yeah, they just put in the videos.  Ours is terrific.  I am biased, yes.  Ours is still terrific.

Just around now, WGM is ending.  I am trying not to be too sad about Siso no longer being a part of that show.  So I will go watch the previous epis...again.  I appreciate all those who commented wonderfully on the first epis so far.  I'd like to say, I agree.  Okay, so that is a cop out.  I will watch and try to somehow add something that maybe hasn't been mentioned?  That'd be hard, though.

• Like 13

55 minutes ago, eyra said:

repost the link to vote

You can vote 4 times per day from April 23 (12 AM) until April 27 (12 AM) (PDT).

Do NOT spam vote!

now, the link has the video embbeded on the poll

Since we don't know what spam vote means here, but from what I read of Q&A in that site, the poll maker can look the information of the voters, such as IP address, location, browsers and other infos, so they can remove the votes based on those.

So just do our best, berries, let's ask our families, friend, colleagues, or anybody to vote for uri SiSo couple, 4 times a day :blush:

Question:

can we vote used many devices with 1 IP address?

• Like 7

@eyra

Thanks, berry, for your call. Have been voting with my hp though. Looks like we can vote more than 4x per day?" Just checking cos it happened to me. Unlike last time, if you vote before 6 hours, it says "thank you for voting' not "your vote has been counted" so it's a bit confusing this round

• Like 8

Epi 1

On So Yeon's list for the perfect guy, she says no double eyelids.  What's your take on this?  I'm guessing it shows someone is not satisfied with themselves the way they are?  Does it have an air of being fake that she doesn't like? (I mean no ill will to those who got double eyelids)  I'm just guessing this is what she might be thinking.

No dribs and drabs.  Instead, I want him to be a driven man. - I've never used that term, but I guessed it because it sounded like fiddling and faddling without a purpose.

The only physical attribute he requested or said he would like in a girl is that she has big eyes.  Did you notice that when they switched to So Yeon after he said that, she answered a question and her eyes got bigger.  

When asked what she will call him, she said, "Excuse me!" like we would say to anyone to get their attention.  But then later when he was washing up, she called him that through the bathroom door to check about the water temperature.  That might have been the first and last time to address him as "Excuse me!"  

So Yeon's reaction to the following question cracked me up!  - Do you ever feel lonely when you're alone?  So Yeon:  "Oh yeah!  I feel great"  Then, just as quickly... "I'm going to cry.  It was hard.  Why am I the only one?"  (laughs, but there's truth in jest)

Her humor again... So Yeon:  I really want to meet a man who I can make smile and feel comfortable.  ....  I prepared this.  

The D-# countdown was cute.  We see So Yeon faithfully trying to cut fruits, but suddenly, one piece flies off.  Oops!  A future omen?  Her oma laughs.  

We see Si Yang packing.  The ladies notice he is charming but the guys find it hard to agree, seeing that all they've seen him do so far is pack (not true, but it was funny).

Oma says she hopes he is someone she likes.  So Yeon points out that she should be the one liking him!

Just before they receive the big envelope and red one (and both asked, Should I accept this?), So Yeon felt her cheeks were turning red, and Lady MC said Si Yang's ears were red.

When Si Yang read the part that said, "...your imaginary married life will begin," he had a huge smile.

Si Yang requests not to serve him bell pepper in the "manual."  So Yeon reads this and says, Bell pepper that I love?  We never see them encounter bell pepper, do we?  

After reading parts of the "manual" about him, she is ready to sign, "OK!"

Si Yang reads the letter and asks why it's only 100 days.  Why can't it be a year so she won't run away from me?  (That early on, without even meeting her, he's prepared to go the long haul)

The place where their home is, Pyeongchang in Seoul, is sometimes called the Beverly Hills of Seoul.  Like some of you pointed out, not every couple gets a house, and this nice of a house, from the get-go.

Too bad Si Yang didn't get to see her in her heels.  Her legs are so long and slender, but he gets to see them in heels later, later.

Her shyness is really too cute.  She stands, she can't sit, she investigates the closet and then his shoes in the front.  She depends on those windows and wishes for A/C.

And then, he arrives...

• Like 18

Attended a family wedding earlier...cast my first 4 votes using my handphone...amid their reluctance and puzzled looks, took the opportunity to use my family members' handphones to cast votes for uri SiSo too... :blush:

Now back home, using my laptop to cast another 4 votes... :D

• Like 15

OMG. Watching the SiSo contest vid gives me so much feel and I really miss our dear couple a lot!

I don't care. I want MBC to give our SiSo tickets overseas for their honeymoon! And didn't our Si Yang asked So Yeon where she would like to go for Spring date? What happened to these 2 events? SiSo deserve these. At least should have fulfill their both wishes before terminating their WGM stint.

Good luck to this lovely awesome vid in the contest and it's really such a touching and sweet representation of our beautiful couple in WGM. Even the songs have so much feel.  Lol....I must be missing SiSo dearly!

• Like 14

thank u for the roll call berry!

from my understanding, we can vote 4 times a day regardless of time interval and that we cannot vote from another device with the same IP address, right?

ok berries, i'm so ready for this...let's get going! we gonna win this time...fighting!

p.s. siyang is so handsome!!! i told this earlier that im having a crush on him...now, i think it takes on to another level...wooh! SWOONING is the term here...faint, faint, faint! :wub:

literally? nope...but almost! need to vote though hehehe :P

• Like 13

@eyra thank you for the reminder to vote. Yes I have voted. I wouldn't miss voting for SiSo beautiful fan video. As a matter of fact I love all the SiSo Couple videos that lovely berries have made for the contest they are Daebak.

I haven't had the chance to write again nor to be involved in re watching Siso wgm episodes due to some urgents matters on my daily routines that I need to focus on but still I always make time to open and read this thread since it is also part of my daily routines.

I miss SiSo Couple so much, yes it's good to be able to see update and photos of Si Yang and So Yeon, but I really wish that I can see new photos and news update on them together.... I hope soon we will hear some good news from them together... 

But for now I will focus on sending my votes for SiSo couple....fighting SiSo couple,fighting all berries...

:blush::heart:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, 6u2n7a said:

Question:

can we vote used many devices with 1 IP address?

Technically we can do that, but dunno if admin will consider it as spam votes or not. But since there's no rule about that, well for me I still vote using several gadgets with the same IP

48 minutes ago, kappy said:

Epi 1

On So Yeon's list for the perfect guy, she says no double eyelids.  What's your take on this?  I'm guessing it shows someone is not satisfied with themselves the way they are?  Does it have an air of being fake that she doesn't like? (I mean no ill will to those who got double eyelids)  I'm just guessing this is what she might be thinking.

No dribs and drabs.  Instead, I want him to be a driven man. - I've never used that term, but I guessed it because it sounded like fiddling and faddling without a purpose.

The only physical attribute he requested or said he would like in a girl is that she has big eyes.  Did you notice that when they switched to So Yeon after he said that, she answered a question and her eyes got bigger.  

When asked what she will call him, she said, "Excuse me!" like we would say to anyone to get their attention.  But then later when he was washing up, she called him that through the bathroom door to check about the water temperature.  That might have been the first and last time to address him as "Excuse me!"  

So Yeon's reaction to the following question cracked me up!  - Do you ever feel lonely when you're alone?  So Yeon:  "Oh yeah!  I feel great"  Then, just as quickly... "I'm going to cry.  It was hard.  Why am I the only one?"  (laughs, but there's truth in jest)

Her humor again... So Yeon:  I really want to meet a man who I can make smile and feel comfortable.  ....  I prepared this.  

The D-# countdown was cute.  We see So Yeon faithfully trying to cut fruits, but suddenly, one piece flies off.  Oops!  A future omen?  Her oma laughs.  

We see Si Yang packing.  The ladies notice he is charming but the guys find it hard to agree, seeing that all they've seen him do so far is pack (not true, but it was funny).

Oma says she hopes he is someone she likes.  So Yeon points out that she should be the one liking him!

Just before they receive the big envelope and red one (and both asked, Should I accept this?), So Yeon felt her cheeks were turning red, and Lady MC said Si Yang's ears were red.

When Si Yang read the part that said, "...your imaginary married life will begin," he had a huge smile.

Si Yang requests not to serve him bell pepper in the "manual."  So Yeon reads this and says, Bell pepper that I love?  We never see them encounter bell pepper, do we?  

After reading parts of the "manual" about him, she is ready to sign, "OK!"

Si Yang reads the letter and asks why it's only 100 days.  Why can't it be a year so she won't run away from me?  (That early on, without even meeting her, he's prepared to go the long haul)

The place where their home is, Pyeongchang in Seoul, is sometimes called the Beverly Hills of Seoul.  Like some of you pointed out, not every couple gets a house, and this nice of a house, from the get-go.

Too bad Si Yang didn't get to see her in her heels.  Her legs are so long and slender, but he gets to see them in heels later, later.

Her shyness is really too cute.  She stands, she can't sit, she investigates the closet and then his shoes in the front.  She depends on those windows and wishes for A/C.

And then, he arrives...

thanks for sharing your thought about first ep.

About 'no dribs and drabs' I also confused about that term. I even misunderstood about 'driven man', at first I thought So Yeon prefer man who can drive a car :D

That's 'excuse me' called, hahaha.... I even didn't noticed that So Yeon actually had called Si Yang like that :w00t:

Another things that I noticed from first ep :

- When Si Yang packed his belonging,  he wore a cap with price tag still hang in there while played guitar, make me curious is it a trend to not remove the price tag? Lol

- When So Yeon practiced to cut fruits, at second practice, there was some flower decorations on the wall behind her which it were not there at first, make me wonder what kind of occasion was that?

• Like 16

Thanks @eyra for calling me out. Slightly visit here in the mid night (ough, my schedule killing me) just to see "has the voting link been announced?" 

And here we go. 

I hope any Berries will read this:

All of us want SiSo be the winner, but please concern with the rules.

From my perspective:

1. You can only vote 4 times each day.

Example: I started my votes at 10.02 pm at 4/24 and I cast my vote in one go (4 votes around the same time) and finished voting at 10.22 pm. So, I set my alarm to vote TOMORROW at 10.22 pm. It was mean I will cast my next 4 votes in another day (for me). Actually this kind of voting will be easier since I only set my alarm regularly everyday not every 6 hours. Just like I set my alarm to wake me up in the morning.

2. Do not vote more than 4 votes every day, or all of your votes will be considered as spam. And the worst, all your effort in 3 days will not be counted if your account/IP already banned. I hope the admin will not too strict regarding spam vote.

If the voting poll still give you statement "Thank you for your votes", It doesn't mean you are safe from spam account/votes. It happened last year in the 1st round. Something like "trapped"? 

3. From the voting poll, I assumed that the votes will be counted based on how many email address cast their votes. If you change your media to vote, from mobile phone to ipad, make sure you have different email address on your gadget. Yo be safe, asked for help your sisters/brothers/husband/mother/father to vote. Just borrow their stuff in 10 minutes everyday.

4. Do not create different email address in one media. All of your votes will be considered as spam.

5. We do hope we will win based on admin choice, if we can not beat the others 2 number of shippers, so please minimize spam votes. 

6. If you already voted more than 4 times for today. You can do it better for tomorrow. 

If the moderators warned us "do not spam the votes", it will be high possibility for having so many spam votes in this round. 

Thats all only my opinion. Based on experience in last year contest. We do care with spam votes. When the result for round 1 was out (the mods showed red flag for spam account) and when we knew we have so many spam account, we were really concern with this issue.

I don't want to ruin your competitive spirit, I just want we could be the winner, elegantly. 

Fighting Berries !

:heart:

• Like 16

went to watch the vid for siso again....miss them.

went ahead to watch the vid of the other 2 WGM couple, which happens to be those i enoyed...(no fast forward...hee )

GongLee were nice and brought back memories....2 young one is clever....so many non wgm clips cleverly woven together....

But i am very impressed with 2young's shippers, their stint have ended more than a year (almost 2) and they are still involved enough to do all these....

A goal for berries?

• Like 10