[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

9 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

Si Yang somehow shows consistency towards So Yeon unnie!~ He's been verbal with that aim. Personally, episode 10 Si Yang's words towards So Yeon.. It's still the same until the end. 

Since then I believe they were "REAL" :blush:  KSY:heart:KSY

@nyzah13 - Totally agree with you.  And also, his always wanting to give her of himself, to protect her.  It's so touching to me when he said in his BRI that he's sorry he didn't do enough for her.  That's the main reason he cried at her birthday event.  Am I doing enough?  Who's going to be there for her in tough times?  he wonders.

Oh, my heart.

• Like 14

i think this is one of the most rushed ending i saw... But what i did like there were really no goodbye in concerete.. Just farewell to us viewers. Like everyone i will pray they find their happiness hopefully with each other... i think i'll be forever be a berry... No good byes just see you later... 

• Like 13

Actually, i tried not to watch Siso last wgm but at last told myself its alright, accept the facts Siso had left wgm.

I agreed Both knew its their last day shootings in wgm from Siyang obvious expression. They tried very hard to controlled themselves but that moments of their feelings was totally the same we berries have when watching their departures.

Siyang say all along he been taking care of Soyeon during past months in wgm, what will become of her if he not at her side? He really cares Soyeon in details. Can't imagine who their future partners is because Siso are really really very matching.

I'm still felts they should given enough times for their farewell instead of rushing for the 2 hours. The handphone cover which Siyang gifted Soyeon was a oval shape mirror which i find this manjittnam quite observant  knowing ladies likes to look at mirror. 

For the remaining time,  they have their last enjoyment & relax walking the streets. Looking at their smile, me too feels contended but on another side, felt my pity to Siso couple who lost their freedom walking on the streets like we normally does. It seems very diffcults applied on them anymore. 

SISO COUPLE : Please be Happy & continue datings just like in wgm. Don't bother what others see in you & enjoy the truth within each others. 

KSY:heart:KSY

• Like 16

Thank you, SiSo, for giving us such wonderful memories every Saturday! 

It's not easy to give away part of your hearts via rhis reality show knowing that an impending end can hurt you and make you cry.

Thank you SoYeon for being brave to put out your true self out there when you could have chosen not to since you're already an A-list actress, not caring about image but showing us a genuine person.

Thank you SiYang for making uri yeoshin smile, cry for joy from your caring for her.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, thesuitelife547 said:

Just to let everyone know, I'm still thinking about like doing softsubs with the captions so those who want to know what the captions said and want to have the experience with them can. I'm not entirely sure when I would finish them and I'm not even sure if I would do them in order haha, but it's something that I might do during my spare time because honestly, the captions just made the whole experience better haha.

wuahh....it would be great if you can make that, gonna looking forward it.....and thanks for the recap :)

too bad we can't see this scene in the last ep, until the end, the PD love to cut uri SiSo scene (not really blame her, just state the fact... :sweatingbullets:) hahaha...it's really hard to repress my dislike to the PD :D

so looks like they make each other postcards for the future?

• Like 17

1 hour ago, thesuitelife547 said:

Just to let everyone know, I'm still thinking about like doing softsubs with the captions so those who want to know what the captions said and want to have the experience with them can. I'm not entirely sure when I would finish them and I'm not even sure if I would do them in order haha, but it's something that I might do during my spare time because honestly, the captions just made the whole experience better haha.

@thesuitelife547 - This would be great!  And regarding your recap, this was me reading it :bawling:   Absolute pabo.  I had to continually rub my eyes with my blanket next to me on the bed.  I cried more reading your recap than watching.  You are so right.  The captions...

And your hard work translating.  So quickly, too.  Thank you again. 

• Like 16

I think I will always get teary whenever I rewatch SiSo last episode. 

With all do respect, since we all know that there will be a "departure" episode for every wgm couple, I think the production team could have come up with a better "storyline" than what we were given yesterday.

Because as we all know So Yeon and Si Yang are both professional actress and actor and I saw that yesterday, no matter how sad and maybe dissapointed and heartbroken they were because it's their last filming of wgm, they were still professional in going through the "heartbreaking"filming process till the end. 

But the way that mbc, wgm treat yesterday episode as such, really made me think that they just want to get it over with and done with SiSo couple. Because I ciuld not feel that it's a special last episode, yes I demand that a last episode should be made special. 

They could have learn from Si Yang's meticulous or detailed way of organising an event, a special event.

SiSo Couple(all wgm couple) deserve a special last episode, since they have invested their heart and emotion, they definitely could have come up with a better "story line" to depart SiSo from their wgm, especially SiSo wgm fans and allow SiSo to embark on a real couple relationship. 

Having said that, but I still  agree and I am so grateful to the previous wgm PD that had matched Kim So Yeon with Kwak Si Yang, a match made in heaven that even have brought us berries as their shipper because we all fell in love with this loving, sincere, romantic, beautiful couple and we will forever puray and wish for their happiness as best friend, lover and loving, faithful, romantic and sincere marriage couple where they will grow old together with their beautiful children.,..:heart:

I will always love and cherish SiSo couple, they are the first couple (and hopely the only couple) that I fell in love with and shipped.

And thank you Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang for everything that you have shown us this past 7 months, my prayers of every positive and good things to come your way are with both of you.

And thanknyou SiSo couple for letting me become a berry and be a part of the lovely loving berries family... Love you all :heart:

• Like 17

7 hours ago, Alilla said:

@catgoh92 Chingu please help…What Siyang and Soyeon talking for the last they were walking?

At the last part I saw soyeon cute a little upset face because siyang keep tease her.

Siyang: What?? *teasing*

Soyeon: What?~

Siyang: You are single now? (I dont know if I am hearing it correctly or it was just my imagination lol)

Soyeon: Ani~ Isnt it always like this?

After awhile~

Siyang: Ah~~ Really very sad

Soyeon: What are you saying? You pabo ya (*aegyo mode)

Siyang: What what? What what? We are even walking like this now. Even still... *aegyo upset mode*

Soyeon: *lets out small laugh* Aigoo

Haha it was a little hard to translate because the word they are using are very similar but the intonation is different. Please do correct me if I am wrong!

Now I come to think of it, they had their BRI the next day after their final date, Normally the couple I watched cry during the last BRI saying very emotional stuff. But seeing the calm and composed Siso couple, they dont give me a sad vibe but took the chance to thank each other for what they have done and given each other.

And on a good point, I love how Soyeon being mature in handling her emotions. Like leading her nampyeon slowly (asking him where to go and singing along with him when he had hard time)

• Like 23

17 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

And on a good point, I love how Soyeon being mature in handling her emotions. Like leading her nampyeon slowly (asking him where to go and singing along with him when he had hard time)

I agree w you @catgoh92  this is where I understand why Si Yang said in ep1 that he had wished for an older wife so that he can rely on her.... guess he knows what r his weaknesses (show emotions, whether anger or sadness, too easily) and he needs a sunbaenim.wife to help.him guide him and be his pillar. .. 

And of all things, So Yeon is such a complex package - matured yet also like a little girl at times... how can he not fall in love with her??

• Like 18

Oh my! Just watching the chinese subbed episode from yesterday. How could I have missed this? This was when Siyang had tasted the seaweed soup that So Yeon prepared for his birthday and one of his 101 members expressed envy of the situation. Siyang looks at So Yeon and slyly said 'let's quickly get married'. That was a really sweet compliment whether or not he meant it in jest or it was a hint hint moment again.

And all those around them naturally went ooooo after Siyang made that statement. The caption says 'An unforgettable event with envy directed at one person'.

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

And of all things, So Yeon is such a complex package - matured yet also like a little girl at times... how can he not fall in love with her??

Yes I agree w you @studentkkk, How can siyang not fall in love with cute innocent cutie soyeon. When phone case cafe even when soyeon upset face and how she drink her drink look cute in siyang eyes. wkwkwkw :P

@catgoh92 Sarangdaa chingu….Thank u I like u

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, Alilla said:

Yes I agree w you @studentkkk, How can siyang not fall in love with cute innocent cutie soyeon. When phone case cafe even when soyeon upset face and how she drink her drink look cute in siyang eyes. wkwkwkw :P

I do find So Yeon  was so cute in that scene... :D I love how Si Yang kept looking to her at that time :wub:

51 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

Now I come to think of it, they had their BRI the next day after their final date, Normally the couple I watched cry during the last BRI saying very emotional stuff. But seeing the calm and composed Siso couple, they dont give me a sad vibe but took the chance to thank each other for what they have done and given each other.

That's what make me can overcome my sadness of their departure from WGM. I only cried while watching them streaming, but seeing how calm and composed they were in their BRI, I'm sure they still continue their relationship, so when I watch the last episode for the second and nth times, I'm not cry anymore.

Still feel sad of course, cause my saturday will be so empty without SiSo, and I think it's what make SiSo sad, because now they loss their opportunity to date openly without the need to use cap and mask. When Si Yang said his regretful and said he's not done much for So Yeon , I think he means that he still want makes many memories with So Yeon openly in WGM, like street date, cherry blossom date. That kind of date it's hard to be done, because of their popularity.

So, the last episode was special for me, absolutely the credit was not for the PD of course. The credit is for SiSo, which Si Yang was the one who suggest to do in the street date. Before I thought it would be great if their last date was in their house, so they can lovey dovey to the max :D But after watched, I really grateful that street date was their last date in WGM. Because that kind of date is kind of privilege for them. And I love they had time to eat tteokbookki (I think So Yeon never experience eat that in that kind of place).

@LeeK I really like what you said   this is a weird episode....there are so many times where the feeling of sadness came while smiling....and you start smiling while feeling sad..   that's how I feeling too while watching SiSo last episode

• Like 13

53 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

The photo on cgrangelbaby IG - was that shown or just a created photo? 

The scene on that pic was shown in preview video released by MBC, but that scene was not shown in the broadcast of their last ep. (oh well, i hope i'm not wrong in understanding your question :D)

@ChuMills DejaVu I love your video, it's like they date in street with cherry blossom petal falling :wub:

• Like 12

42 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

The photo on cgrangelbaby IG - was that shown or just a created photo? 

I think it was shown in the preview but  was edited again probably to shortened their segment  just  to give airtime for the new couple...

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, eyra said:

The scene on that pic was shown in preview video released by MBC, but that scene was not shown in the broadcast of their last ep. (oh well, i hope i'm not wrong in understanding your question :D)

Yes dear, you answered my question -but so sorry - I cannot find this YT!! i need to go ssearch YT again later

• Like 9

Just now, studentkkk said:

Yes dear, you answered my question -but so sorry - I cannot find this YT!! i need to go ssearch YT again later

you can't find that in YT, MBC only released it in their website, but @seesaw_love uploaded it in her IG

• Like 11