[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Okay their part is suppeeeeeeeer short. 

They talked about what to call each other after this. Siyang suggested ex husband then Soyeon thought awhile. Then she said I am not going to call you Siyang ssi right. Then he suggested we have nickname isnt it? Let's call each other Yayong i and Mong mong i next time. 

The final part Soyeon said, 'From start until the now. I liked Kwak Siyang.' Siyang said, 'Thank for changing me for who am I today.' 

I can only remember those part, need to see the video again before translating

From the looks of Siyang he would have suspected their ending when he saw those pictures. Even Soyeon predicted it when she open the lid of the tray. 

I feel everything is so rush. Because they only have 2 hours including everything. Maybe they had to rush for their drama filming right away. That's why they couldnt really enjoy their time properly. It hurts me seeing Soyeon calling yeobo multiple times. And Siyang said call all you want now. I think Soyeon felt really upset being the last day she still spoils the head of the bear.

MY HEART IS SO PAINFUL NOW ><

• Like 15

Okay, I accepted this as their final scene, it really show us they begin a new chapter in their life, and from their BRI we can see there's no sadness on their expression, well maybe just a little bit when Si Yang 'thank you', it proves that they are not end their relationship, they still continue .....

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, lynseyanzia said:

Huh...cant believe i missed their segment. Didnt know the show started earliier and they were the first?!:bawling:

Aackkk!  Same with me.  Can't believe I missed it.  There's gotta be more.  Maybe not.  Maybe it's best that I missed it.  Til translations come out. :cry:

• Like 9

If that's supposed to be SiSo"s last episode then I really think the new wgm PD IS A CARELESS, SLOPPY, UNPROFFESSIONAL PD. 

HOW COULD THEY END OUR LOVELY SISO COUPLE ON WGM LIKE THAT???:angry:

The Ohye couple had a better last episode...

I am so furious with the PD ....

Will there be anymore SiSo segment on today's episode??? :cry:

:bawling:

• Like 13

Looking at above happy smiling on Siso face makes me feel better. 

As expected, wgm really no respect towards any couple on their last day in wgm. Let's see if they will treat Bbyu couple the same way? Maybe not, this is called unfairness:angry:

• Like 12

I love how they discussed about how to call each other after WGM and it turned they will call with their nicknames, Si Yang will call her 'Yaong ah....' when he meet her in public, well, it puts smile on me :blush:

through their saddest moment, still Si Yang can smiled this big looking at So Yeon slurping her drinks after she cried because she'd broken the bear :w00t:

• Like 13

Even it is short, Its not really broken my heart, their ending just like an unscripted drama. Walking hand in hand, just like never ending story, just like a happy ending drama, (after they faced the storm, they walked hand in hand with sweetest smile, The Heirs?). 

No hugs, because they don't want to say goodbye

No kisses (at least on the cheeks), because they were not in that romantic situations. They both were sad. None of goodbye kisses would be better than there was a kiss but it was really the end.

And their ending words (thank you catgoh92)...oh my God, I have good feelings with this two....

Their love story will to be continue, Berries..

Lets Cheers and Support them forever...And support this family, of course. 

• Like 16

I am just leaving WGM on in case there is a surprise at the end.

Now I am imagining this scenario.

*Both watching the final scene at home*

Soyeon text Siyang, 'Yeobo you said your words prettily in the end. Did I really change you a lot in a good way?'

Siyang to Soyeon 'Our jagi also liked me since the beginning right? I knew it haha. Of course yeobo you made me a better man.

Soyeon to Siyang, 'Our fan must be devastating right now. How I wish I can let them know about us. Yeobo otteoke?'

Siyang to Soyeon, 'Dont worry yeobo. I am sure our fans will continue cheer for us. We can let them know the good news later on.'

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

I am just leaving WGM in case there is a surprise at the end.

Soyeon text Siyang, 'Yeobo you said your words prettily in the end. Did I really change you a lot in a good way?'

Siyang to Soyeon 'Our jagi also liked me since the beginning right? I knew it haha. Of course yeobo you made me a better man.

Soyeon to Siyang, 'Our fan must be devastating right now. How I wish I can let them know about us. Yeobo otteoke?'

Siyang to Soyeon, 'Dont worry yeobo. I am sure our fans will continue cheer for us. We can let them know the good news later on.'

i love your scenario, let's hope this scenario will become true in the future soon.... that they announces they're dating:blush:

• Like 11

20160409_1460188927_40570300_1.jpg

The world's most cruel mission card: Siso couple started their virtual marriage on 27th August 2015. 2 hours from now, their 209 days of virtual marriage will end. From now on, please enjoy the remaining time as a couple.

It started meaningfully enough with Siyang waiting for So Yeon at a restaurant only for the 2 of them. Right from the start, he was already teary looking at all their pictures hung on the wall. They walked down memory lane together as dishes that represented their journey together were dished out. The first was dakbokkeum tang (braised chicken) which Siyang first prepared for So Yeon on the first day they met. This was followed by seaweed soup which both prepared for each other during their respective birthdays. The last dish was the cruel  mission card. By then, Siyang was too distraught to even read the card so So Yeon bravely did so. However, she choked up as she read it.

MBC's terrible till the very end. I think it's probably bad editing because after that, it just looked like they were in a hurry to finish Siso's part. The 2 of them literally looked like they were in a real hurry to maximise whatever time they had left. I felt so sorry for them looking at the images on screen. When they finished making the cellphone case and shared a serving of tteokbokki, they merely had 30 minutes left. Sigh...All the BRIs were very sad.

I especially disliked the abrupt ending.......MBC, you are really killing it for me in real bad way.

• Like 19

..No goodbye hug?? No goodbye kiss either?? An open ended WGM ending.. Is it the first time?? They didn't even got to gather their personal belongings in their home.. And the last words.. Thank You?? I Like him from start until now?? Familiar words berries.. Hehehe.. And im not losing faith in our beloved couple.. I'll wait until i can watch it fully.. The net seems dont want me shed tears earlier.. 

• Like 14

I was upset seeing So Yeon unnie cried after breaking the bear accessory.. T_T
I really hate watching her cry, it breaks my heart.

I enjoyed (generally unsatisfied) the show but I have a good feeling about their future.. And let's pray for that..

I want to rewatch it after the raw episode comes out (only their segment).. My pleasure to see them today is not satisfied.. So like any berries, I guess reruns will fill me.. T-T I'll miss them.. 
:bawling:

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

I am just leaving WGM on in case there is a surprise at the end.

I'm doing the same (leaving it on), even through the scenes with that guy with the ridiculous hair...just in case.

Love your ending, too.  That's what we have to do, right?  Make our own endings since MBC gave us a junk one (junk is me being kind)..

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, kappy said:

Aackkk!  Same with me.  Can't believe I missed it.  There's gotta be more.  Maybe not.  Maybe it's best that I missed it.  Til translations come out. :cry:

I missed their segment too, but came to tell my "berry family" that it is OK to be sad and crying for today.  

I would have cried a lot if I watched streaming. Even looking at their btw pics making me teary.

I was trying so hard to brighten up myself watching comedy.

Please hang in there berries. Please do not be upset too much.( telling myself too)

Let's continue support them until the very end.

I'll be back once I watch the subbed ep. Until then, farewell berries. 

• Like 9

@catgoh92 You really made me have a wide smile after read what you wrote...

I believe they are still in contact..for their nickname, i think they already store inside their handphone.

Will miss theirs "YEOBO" :D

Alright. Berries...it over for SISO in WGM. But their LOVES continues outside, although i'm don't know what kind of LOVES they currently have, but i'm still holding a good feelings for SISO Couple they will become reel to REAL.

All Berries, don't abandon this forum, we still have alots of gossip about Siso couple..so continue stay tune here.

Lastly, can we gave a BIG Applause to @seesaw_love  who been doing all the backend supports for all SISO Updates and Not forget Berries who helps in translations during the past months.THANK YOU CHINGGU...GREAT TO HAVE U ALL...:blush:

• Like 12