[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

51 minutes ago, eyra said:

what's the meaning of his caption there?? calling at @hannajo @rachhan @co4city  to help translate it....hehehe....sorry if I keep disturbing you, my dear berries, to translate korean thing, since I only count on you to help me understand those hangul :P

Some berries on IG said some of the hastag was 'friend' and 'father'.  Could it be father's friend aka father in law aka So Yeon's appa......???? ahahaha.... my delulu :w00t:

He wrote: As yet I try fishing but maybe can't catch any fish. My friend's father came to ask me why I could not catch. However, dews on the lake is so beautiful. Same to the birds...

Both of English and Korean are foreign languages to me. So it's quite hard for me to translate from this to that :blush: . But hope it helps.

Waiting for the better translation :P

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, suwon said:

He wrote: As yet I try fishing but maybe can't catch any fish. My friend's father came to ask me why I could not catch. However, dews on the lake is so beautiful. Same to the birds...

Both of English and Korean are foreign languages to me. So it's quite hard for me to translate from this to that :blush: . But hope it helps.

Thank you, dear, for feeding my delulu..... :w00t::P

When So Yeon asked 'what the most flustering moment for her in WGM' , Si Yang confidently answered 'basketball'

maybe he refered to this scene

maybe in man's perspective, this kind of action what make women flustering the most

:P

• Like 17

Looks like So Yeon unconsciously (or not) love to make flower gesture, since the flower joke from Si Yang :w00t:

Definitely, So Yeon is more beautiful than any flower :wub:

at the end of the video, take a look at how Lee Pil Mo  glance to So Yeon, oh no... he might get crush with Si Yang's wife :w00t:

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, eyra said:

Looks like So Yeon unconsciously (or not) love to make flower gesture, since the flower joke from Si Yang :w00t:

at the end of the video, take a look at how Lee Pil Mo  glance to So Yeon, oh no... he might get crush with Si Yang's wife :w00t:

Hehe. the second with you. Sure that Soyeon want to show to her husband ^^

• Like 12

@studentkkk...Love your thoughts....." what she could not do with her actions she makes up for it with her words" and these words seems to go straight to his heart as we can see him smiling every time she spurts out indirect loving confession to him and she has been doing it often nowadays.  And  fans are  scary species -  I do hope all goes well for them career and love life.  @suwon...effort of translating saluted..you are awesome.:wub:  Here is my post of our lovely couple....welcoming MONDAY...a new week :heart:................LOVE Si Yang Cute Face Here

1934792_1775433826021187_290604207533942

• Like 16

3 hours ago, eyra said:

@hannajo thanks for the screencap.... I love it :wub::wub:  please keep it coming

I do love how Si Yang naturally grab So Yeon hand to calm her because of his joke :wub:

At now, I'm still replaying the scene of finger flick, I noticed most of the time, when they played game,  it's So Yeon who said to make a bet first, but most of the time too, she lost the bet :w00t: So far, I think she only win once, when they bet to eat spicy food :D

And I do love how Si Yang said 'ah.... '  and the caption said 'how can I hit her'... love that voice...it's only 'ah...' but i'm melting :wub::wub: rewind it over and over :blush:

Oh remember  gurae gurae when So Yeon wanted to re-visit DangJin when weather warmed up? OMG, that man has a voice that causes freezer malfunction, melting everything inside! :w00t:

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, SamaraP said:

@studentkkk...Love your thoughts....." what she could not do with her actions she makes up for it with her words" and these words seems to go straight to his heart as we can see him smiling every time she spurts out indirect loving confession to him. And  fans are  scary species -  I do hope all goes well for them career and love life.  @suwon...effort of translating saluted..you are awesome.:wub:  Here is my post of our lovely couple....welcoming MONDAY...a new week :heart:................LOVE Si Yang Cute Face Here

1934792_1775433826021187_290604207533942

Haha... Hilarious. I did want to capture that face but don't know how to post picture here...:rolleyes: It's certainly true that the two are very pretty but I have to say that they look so cool in this episode. Effortlessly cool. 

• Like 17

1 minute ago, co4city said:

Oh remember  gurae gurae when So Yeon wanted to re-visit DangJin when weather warmed up? OMG, that man has a voice that causes freezer malfunction, melting everything inside! :w00t:

hahahaha, you're really crackep me up.... freezer malfunction, ahahaha..... i can't stop laughing... :w00t::w00t:

@SamaraP love your fan art, it's so cuteeee....... I love his 'Ooh...' too :wub:

• Like 13

@eyra.....Theeek  Q,,,glad you like it. We are on page 478..I was hoping that we could make it to pg 500 by sunday but alas we failed but never mind let's try to make it before this saturday...fighting!!

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Summer Ryn said:

Latest update in Siyang IG, so peaceful :)

Ok Berries, do drop your message to him:)

1 hour ago, suwon said:

@eyra Yup, it is exactly what Suwon  said. Siyang said: Have been fishing until now but as expected, couldn't catch even one fish. Because my friend's dad also went and couldn't catch any, he too was wondering why but the mist was really nice and so were the migratory birds.

I think it's a korean men thing to fish and besides going hiking in the mountains. Really nice picture though. Wish I was there. Work week ahead! Chins up everyone!

• Like 14

So Yeon is a perfectionist when it comes to her acting and/or with photo shoots. That somewhat clumsy and spontaneous So Yeon on WGM, I believe is her true self.  I'm not sure if she knows how to verbally express her feelings on camera as others would in traditional or conventional ways. I remember seeing her with prepared answers during a fan meeting for Falling for Innocence and she kept glancing at the paper on her lap.  She is at ease and so conditioned with plans, instructions and structured environment kind of person for a long time.  Without instructions (well, other than the red cards) or scripts in WGM, I see her kind of lost with what to say or how to say certain things.  I'm  not saying it's good or bad. It's just that I have to remind myself to just watch her and "feel" what she feels during WGM eps. Her words (or even Si Yang's) sometimes confuse me and I think it's because I tend to interpret them with conventional mindset and in general terms (or my usual delulu stereotypeB)!).

One of the reasons why I love watching uri SiSo is, they make me realize how fortunate I am. Some berries questioned if there's a guy like manjinnam Si Yang in real life. Not a carbon copied  way, but yes, there is a man like that:D. He happens to be laughing at me this very moment because I got that silly smile on my face while writing this. Maybe that's why I feel emotionally connected to SiSo?  

• Like 17

2 hours ago, eyra said:

Re-posting vid purely because she looks so beautiful!  Wow, I bet her beauty is intensified by 100X in person since she doesn't use the massive amount of makeups. 

Ohhhh I caught LPM look! Some berries said to watch out for him. LSW knows Si Yang personally so I'm not super worried about him. His friends say he is a loyal person in one of those shows. On the other hand, LPM has no personal ties to manjinnam Si Yang....

Si Yangssi, do not worry! LPM does not have sheer power and support of we berries! Fighting! :heart:

• Like 13

3 hours ago, Alilla said:

Dear Berries…could u help me to put soyeon picture when she ask siyang to put the ring to her finger.

She look so cute when asking it?

I`ll give you two gifs.

pkoAcC.gif

gjyZy8.gif

• Like 16

14 hours ago, ChuMills DejaVu said:

Thank you for the recap @thesuitelife547 I always love how you deliver it. You are a very good story teller I believe, so I can wait to read your fanfic. 

Thanks haha. And I'll try my best! I'm planning on e-mailing it today! 

11 hours ago, rastberrii . said:
15 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

I'm in band 2, too! 

Also including me . Early band 2 eiei :lol:
Nice to meet you :)

Same! (to put in other words I was born in the same year So Yeon started her career haha). Nice to meet you too! 

• Like 13