[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

@Summer Ryn actually, the like there seems to be only ourselves....showing support internally?

the voting seems to be another item totally. open to public if i am not wrong.

Quoting the post:

"Members will compile their entries on the forums, but we will open voting on our news site. This means that we will not be counting votes on the forums for Round 1. The entries will be posted as an article, and everyone will be allowed to vote in Round 1, even non-Soompiers!"

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Alilla said:

My dearest @seesaw_love

Do u have slow mo video of soyeon after she sang a old song at the bus. I really mesmerized by whole hearted siyang laugh.

He must be thought…his yeosin ane super duper cute...:blush::blush:

everytime siyang laughed whole heart because his cutie ane…make a huge grin smile too.

..I like that scene too.. when Siyang 's hands automatically held up to Soyeon's side , to make sure that she will not stumble since Soyeon-shii impulsively get up in a moving bus.. talk about being a sweet yeobo.. :wub:

..did anyone notices how Soyeon comfortably calls her hubby as "YEOBO" and not "Nampyeonim" like she used to?? Me liking it.. hehehe... :wub:

• Like 12

49 minutes ago, alou said:

.. thanks annie.. Hahaha.. if you have an interesting and lovable couple in front of your eyes.. it feels so good watching them that you want to study their character coz it might help others and myself as well.. (whisper mode: just like before with JjongAh.. how they taught us that skinship is not a basis in loving someone, everything will come in its proper time).. and now, the blueberry couple is teaching me to look on the namja's perpective even more.. that had i knew it much earlier, my love story would have been different. Hahaha!! :blush:

Love cannot be measured by the amount of skinship (or how quickly things are going), and a couple must communicate well and observe the other half in order to truly respect, understand and love that person. No matter how attractive the other person is, if you cannot ask why he/she acted in a certain way or spoke certain words, the relationship will be rocky. Humans can't read minds, and therefore, it's ridiculous to not talk things out. I like that your couple is talking and being open to one another. I also think that as outsiders, we need to see things from both perspectives and don't be so quickly to judge.

This couple is fun to watch, they are charming, gives something new to the table, they are different yet they will gladly meet each other half-way, and they are both super attractive. And she.is.cracking.me.up!!!!! I remember the first episodes when she walked around and apologized to the air hahahaha so adorable!!

Their photoshoot was hawt! The pictures came out so pretty. aaaah.. my fingers are itching for making graphics of them now! ottoke!?

1 hour ago, LeeK said:

@Summer Ryn actually, the like there seems to be only ourselves....showing support internally?

the voting seems to be another item totally. open to public if i am not wrong.

Quoting the post:

"Members will compile their entries on the forums, but we will open voting on our news site. This means that we will not be counting votes on the forums for Round 1. The entries will be posted as an article, and everyone will be allowed to vote in Round 1, even non-Soompiers!"

..It seems that way..As i understand the post, there will be an external poll.. everyone is allowed to vote..  i think kalyana just want us to "like" SiSo's entry for warm up.. and for some berries who are not soompier's to got/get the idea..  so we have to wait for the official poll on Feb 25.. 

• Like 10

39 minutes ago, anniepanda said:

Their photoshoot was hawt! The pictures came out so pretty. aaaah.. my fingers are itching for making graphics of them now! ottoke!?

..I know you want to do it.. common.. your fingers are itching.. right?!?! Hahaha.. thanks in advance annie.. hehehe..just go girl, we would love to receive some gift from you.. mwahhhhh!!

• Like 9

@Rose Perfecto - I like So Yeon better in that outfit, too (worn on Si Yang's b-day).  The inside blouse worn by the other person was too busy, for one thing.  The other thing is, I am biased (like you and everyone else here).

@ChuMills DejaVu - I am also a bit worried about how So Yeon holds the knife.  Si Yang, more than once, has cautioned her to be careful when she was using a knife.  I wish I could be there for his knife-use lesson for her.  It would be perfect....he goes behind her and guides her hands to cut correctly (like in Oh My Ghost, but the other couple).  Another excuse for skinship!  Not that they need more.  More like I need more - to see!  And I hope they (in real life) exceed the hour he said it takes to do it, too.

@studentkkk and @yuar19ingrid and others- Loved reading your analyses on So Yeon.  It seems the same way to me.  Her early start in the entertainment business has, in a way, "preserved" her.  I don't mean it in a fossilized way.  Oh dear!  She'd better not read this.  She might think I'm poking fun at her age.  

I wanted to ask...what so old about those pasqueflowers?  What gives them that reputation?  Are they gathered by old women?  Are they popular on graves?  Curious...

And re: Si Yang's joking about that, it did bother her, yes.  She even used the words "cruel joke."  As others have said, it's him feeling comfortable enough with her to make such jokes, and he told her afterwards and also said in his BRI that of course she is prettier.  He continues to show her through actions and words how special she is to him.  I suppose she could tease him back with baby jokes.  She did joke about his ankles/feet resembling mollusks during his We are the Future dance.  Perhaps it's also that it's fun to make up after?

• Like 14

1 hour ago, anniepanda said:

I remember the first episodes when she walked around and apologized to the air hahahaha so adorable!!

I agree with the whole post but this is the one with more impact...because that part is so funny and she is so adorable. she did seem so nevous at some point....

siyang too...when he was at the kitchen talking to soyeon whose at the living room...did seems like his face is red.or is it the lighting. And siyeon....opening that small window to stick her face out to cool down....(and trying to do the same in dance practice.)

PS. Jjongah were a very fun couple to watch too..introduced me to yura and girl's day. 

• Like 11

59 minutes ago, kappy said:

I wanted to ask...what so old about those pasqueflowers?  What gives them that reputation?  Are they gathered by old women?  Are they popular on graves?  Curious...

Thanks to the recap of our @thesuitelife547 we could understand better the joke. It is not about that flower , it is a Korean wordplay. The Korean word for pasquesflower has the word grandmother in it ( ‘halmi’ as grandmother, grandmother flower). So practically Siyang made fun of her age by this pun. No wonder Soyeon said it was cruel. I think she understood that he was just joking but I wish he will be careful in the future, not to make constant jokes about this. Right now it is funny but using the same joke (about the age) all the time could have opposite results. She is still sensitive about the age difference. 

• Like 11

Hello chingu berries! I haven't even watched the episode yet. But I saw a bunch of clips and read the recaps, (thank you to those who recapped the episode). 

I do sense that things changed between SiSo after they got married, but all of the changes have been good. I would say the biggest difference is fear and nervousness. Si Yang is no longer nervous when dealing with his wife. He is much more comfortable, likes teasing her and having conversations. But he is still affectionate, honest and very supportive. Just like So Yeon has changed. She too, is very comfortable with her nampyeon. She is stepping out there, away from her comfort zone and allowing herself to be free to be happy with him, planning events and even showing just as much skinship. Yes, this is how it should be with a couple.

Si Yang, is happy with their progress, which is why he brought it up. Not only do I like how comfortable they are, I feel they are the best candidates for an actual relationship. When he was on the phone with his friend, and his friend started talking to her differently, Si Yang noticed it immediately, and said something about it. I think they have a higher chance of an actual relationship than Oh Ye couple. I really hope they can do a nice trip together, they deserve it. I feel like they are busier than everyone else. It seems like the projects keep rolling in for both of them.

I will cherish the memories from the last episode, plus all of the cute pictures that came from it. Fighting BERRIES!!!

• Like 12

1 hour ago, kappy said:

@kappy

To answer your question - found in the internet:

*A Pasque-flower is called in Korean an “old woman flower,” because it has very little attraction of any kind. The name of the flower, therefore, is often used as a simile for old women who have lost all attraction as women."

Read also that due to the white hair on the flower and the bent stalk, hence, it resembles the elderly women.

Image result for photos of pasque flowers

• Like 10

I first heard this song last week (and have thus become addicted to it) but I think it's kind of like everyone's reaction to Si Yang and So Yeon haha. The song is from a 3rd party perspective (it's a promotional song for a wedding company I believe?) but it's like on the wedding day of the couple the 3rd party, who could be like a best friend and/or ex-boyfriend of the soon-to-be wife, basically saying that the couple match each other and just like congratulating the happy duo. 

I dunno, the song just makes me think of them haha.

But it's by the Japanese group Arashi and the link is their dance mv.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3tectl_arashi-ai-wo-sakebe-dance-pv-eng-sub_music

-----------------------------------------

This is the part for the article about Si Yang's radio appearance (even though I have so many articles lined up to do haha):

Kwak Si Yang is on MBC's 'We Got Married 4' as a virtual couple with actress Kim So Yeon. About it, he said, "Kim So Yeon and I are sincerely doing well in our virtual married life" and "I think it's around 6 months now."

DJ Park Ji Yoon asked, "You must've gotten a lot closer with one another." Si Yang responded by answering, "Somehow we got very close. And then, I started to make a lot of sharp-witted jokes, but she even receives those well. I've been learning a lot by having a person who has good energy by my side."

Park Ji Yoon also said, "Viewers have said something about how you two leave the feeling of a real couple." Si Yang said, "It seems like a lot of people are prettily looking at us, they're looking at our chemistry while having fun." [t/n: not entirely sure what he means by that, but probably like they find the program fun and their chemistry as well] Following that, Park Ji Yoon curiously wondered, "When you're filming, do you have any thoughts about getting married?" [t/n: I'm pretty sure she just means in general, not like getting married to So Yeon] He explained, "For me it's when we go shopping together or when after we go shopping, we cook together and eat. It's then that I think about what marriage would be like."

• Like 20

Dear Berries,

I have officially gone over the edge for our Siso couple...spent > 3hrs last night preparing this video.  My 1st time learning how to use a video maker - it was fun though. Hope you can support my maiden effort!

For unknown reasons, I couldn't embed the video - very sorry that you need to click on the link.  Its a private video so you wont be able to search and find it on youtube.

And yes! I need advise - will there be copyright issues cos of the materials I used and if there is a better option to share videos on this forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOPHjAIm1pE

Happy spamming Berries! (yes, Si Yang did change his hair colour recently - see his Elephant Room press conf video in see-saw love account)

• Like 6