[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

1 hour ago, khairunni said:

Good Day Berries,

Seems SiSo departure attracted viewers attentions. The ratings for episode 316 is quite increase (a lot), from 3.3% to 4.2% (Nielsen). 

Am wondering if the 3.3% was because of the delayed telecast due to baseball match?

I always thot the ratings were about 4 - 4.5%

I remember one Berry, @Summer Ryn ?, who rightly pointed out that MBC doesn't care about us international fans' viewership since we are watching online which is not "leg.."

Wonder if MBC will scrap this programme if viewership goes down - it is true as one Berry said that each time one couple leaves, fans get upset and angry and boycott the show.

For me, although I am sad that I will not be able to see Siso on WGM anymore, I am glad I can still watch them on their dramas - after watching Happy Home till ep 8, despite my initial dislike, i am beginning to appreciate the story, although I do fast forward when the subplots are played out, but there are moments between the (So Yeon's) father and (So Yeon's) sister-in-law (oooh,,, i dont know their names) that made me cry too.

I see that So Yeon really made a successful crossover from playing single lady to married lady - with an evil MIL (mother in law) and unfaithful husband... really versatile actress... and Im glad its 50 episodes - cos im imagining the money she's making to prepare for wedding, honeymoon, new house, baby and time off... (LOL)..:blush:

Of cos Si Yang has to fork out some money but notably his pockets may not be as deep YET....

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, car15sa said:

Anyway i watched the raw episode yesterday, what really breaks my heart is seeing Siyang cried, as for me when a man cried so much like that it means they hit rock bottom.There's no way he fake those tears, even in his BRI his eyes looks so puffy, as if he's been crying for days. But at least they didn't say goodbye to each other and the last scene really giving hope to us that they're ready to start a new beginning. 

I've been a fans of Soyeon since I Need Romance 3 and fans of Siyang since Persevere Goo Hae Ra, rest assure i will always support them no matter what. I think this thread will keep continue more than 1000 pages , fighting berries !!!  :heart: :blush::heart:

Yes nado, How many times….I watched this episode, I still cry watching Siyang broke to tears, I know He can't take it when he heard Soyeon voice change to teary voice when reading mission card. and one more I crying with soyeon when they sang their song do you know, Soyeon crying silently at back of siyang. When Siyang said he is worried who will be take care of soyeon….Me : Of course you can take that responsible siyang ah….wink wink wink;);)….. Siyang ah you have capability to take care goddess soyeon, so please take care of her. puttake:blush:

• Like 11

@studentkkk Its @LeeK who pointed out MBC doesn't care online viewers. I agreed too if not, why MBC kept editing uri Siso scene after so many complains from berries fans.

I'm so glad to see quite a few new berries started to join us here after Siso left wgm..this a good sign..for the rest silent berries, please out from your shell & share your Siso views too..the more the merrier so that Siso page can reach page 1000 ...hopefully be able to reach this targets before their 1 year anniversary  in coming Sep.

Fightings ...Berries:blush:

• Like 8

Dear chingu @seesaw_love

Could u help me and grant my wish chingu,  I really like when siyang and soyeon holding hand, they don't need to watch it, their hands automatically intertwined. can u make FMV especially SMA, This last ep, and the others ep too. Please….THank u I like u chingu:wub::wub:

• Like 8

Sorry for being late in tabulating the round 3 result :  

1.   Total votes :  comparing round 2 vs 3, there is an increase of almost two fold of the votes from 25K to 52K !   Suntaek CP took up 60% of this increase in total votes. 

2. We came in number 3 in round 3       

a. round 1 vs 2 our votes increase by 22 votes.  

b. round 2 vs 3 we have an increase of 2330 more votes !       

c. Our gap with number 1 is now 12377 votes apart. 

soompi%20rd3_zpseibjacwd.jpg

• Like 15

@hannajo Im game for it if majority are in... great suggestion. :)

12 hours ago, khairunni said:

I just wondering, does WGM have a staff who probably being the media insider? so the rumor were always out not on the right time? I remember when Bbyu first meeting, they already knew who would be their partner since the news out in the morning they had filming on the 1st meeting. Such careless staff. It should be surprising right? And for SiSo? The news out one day before they have last scenes. What can the PD do to set the surprise farewell if the cast already know their destiny on that day? If that all strategy, so, new PD has no different with previous PD :D

I think the so call rumour or leak was intentional -someone commented WGM always do this... 1st rumours, 2nd deny, 3rd confirm...But in Siso's case, it was 1st rumours 2nd deny 3rd rumours 4th deny 5th confirm... guess it shows the power of Siso. :blush:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, LeeK said:

Another monday....however,  this monday seems different from others....

It's still Sunday for me, but every day  will feel a little sad for a while.  That is, until I hear news of a certain couple taking their relationship to the next step, real beyond WGM.  Until such time, in addition to the other givens like rerunning episodes, keeping track of their IG postings, creating Siso related poems or fanfics or other fun stuff, and of course, staying in touch with all of you (my dear Berry friends who know my pain), I think it is a really good idea that @hannajo suggested to watch all the episodes one by one weekly and comment and share our thoughts.

I was part of the Faith thread (4500 plus pages strong) and that's what we did.  So fun.. 

• Like 12

Berries, this news about SISO departure in their last wgm ..i'm not sure if you berries have read it but the from the chinese version, this writer also felt Siso couple scene in their last wgm too short...berries who knows to translate, please helps. Thanks.

http://m.mbn.co.kr/news/news_view.mbn?cidx=1012&year=2016&no=261866#imadnews

• Like 7

Hello Berries,

Does any berry know if we have a list of all the SiSo couple WGM cuts? I just want to watch it from the start without being bothered by other parts/couples. 

Count me in if we are going to watch 3 episodes per week. Sounds like a very fun idea. 

Thank you in advance

• Like 9

@khairunni thanks for sharing your thought about the PD :D

well, since SiSo is already no longer in WGM, I'm not gonna care anymore about the PD and WGM, I will just grateful for whatever WGM already gave us :)

1 hour ago, studentkkk said:

I see that So Yeon really made a successful crossover from playing single lady to married lady - with an evil MIL (mother in law) and unfaithful husband... really versatile actress... and Im glad its 50 episodes - cos im imagining the money she's making to prepare for wedding, honeymoon, new house, baby and time off... (LOL)..:blush:

Of cos Si Yang has to fork out some money but notably his pockets may not be as deep YET....

Hahahaha.....LOL :w00t:

@KalyanaV such a great editing :blush: 

Btw how about our internal voting of fanvideo? I see the last submission is 3 day from now 

• Like 14

@studentkkk the ratings went down after OhYea left the show (or when new couple just started), or when the PD has changed (never know the exact reasons). Ep 314 got 3.6%. I got information from WGM thread (before I trapped in this Berry family), even the ratings only reach 1%, the show will still go on. Someone said that this program is sponsored by some of agencies to promote their artists. Can not be denied that WGM help actors/idols to get famous (if his/her record in WGM is positive feedback). 

Here is the history:

Spoiler

fFcgrPi.jpg

On Apr 25 and May 2, 2015 were the lowest ratings in WGM history. But the show had to go on. The ratings were always around 3...%. after SiSo joined and increased the ratings to 4...%.

About how Nielsen and TNMS calculated the ratings, these are the explanations:

http://www.soompi.com/2011/06/21/south-korea-tv-ratings-tns-vs-ac-nielsen/

Summary, they will not count Live Streaming by International Viewers, qouting from the article: 

Currently AGB Nielson has a total of 2050 households that are being researched for TV ratings. The breakdown is the following: Seoul 550, Busan 250, Daegu 200, Kwang Ju 160, Dae Jun 160 and other smaller cities 290.

• Like 9

Long time no posting here, berries. Apologize for missing in action but I still read and enjoy all the posts here. Last week was really some turbulence emotional rides for many berries I think, including me myself. But today is a new day of a new week, so let's welcome more cheerful posts to come to this thread, and perhaps, a little bit of sentimental memories, because we are human after all, we will always remember the things that are precious to us, right?

In regards to memories, we still have one more round to do with Soompi contest round 4. Here it is, 3 links to the fans video made by our talented berries @seesaw_love @studentkkk @suddenlyksy  For studentkkk video, there are 2 version: same video for both version but different song to accommodate Berries 'hurtfull felling' toward a specific song 'why did you come now'. Please check all the video links here, and refresh our memories of why we love Siso so much.....

by suddenlyksyhttps://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_vjYmBEHn0cR1FDQ1lSLWg1clE

by studentkkk ver 1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_vjYmBEHn0cMTdJbzBfTm9ydzg

by studenttkkk ver 2: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_vjYmBEHn0ccHBXalBFZExKcEU

by seesaw_love: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_vjYmBEHn0cd25vQlpjWk1Wbk0

After checking on the videos above, please do internal voting for the video that you think should represent Siso in Soompi round 4 contest. Here is the link to our internal voting pool.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YTKIZWTS7z4RA0C584PYyjB98_WBtFFk4LH0_GKd6tI/viewform

Voting is open until Tuesday, Apr 12, 12 midnight KST. Do please participate, berries. Thank you everyone. :) 

• Like 14

53 minutes ago, SomeBerry said:

Hello Berries,

Does any berry know if we have a list of all the SiSo couple WGM cuts? I just want to watch it from the start without being bothered by other parts/couples. 

Count me in if we are going to watch 3 episodes per week. Sounds like a very fun idea. 

Thank you in advance

.. this channel has almost all SiSo cuts but stopped at episode 27.. i don't know why.. but majority of their episodes are here.. although i have complete episodes, i don't known how to send it to you (those lacking episodes).. :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/kshowd

• Like 9

So our SiSo couple did help to raise the ratings a little? Well, we'll see how the ratings are like after this week. In any case, I'm not too concerned since our SisO couple has left.

I've actually typed a very long post last night but i fell asleep and didn't post it. n i just type another long one again. :rolleyes:

Basically I didn’t cry at all watching the last episode of our lovely SiSo couple, although Si Yang’s tears almost got me. How sincere and innocent is this young actor, those tears are really precious! And he kept saying ‘he must be crazy’. I think they realized how much they meant for each other. Though So Yeon didn’t cry expressively, but nervousness in her voice and trembling hands gave her away too.   

What I like is her updates from their IGs and final captions on the WGM, actually the end of the WGM marks their first date as a couple holding hands walking down the busy street. :wub::wub::wub: They have the intention of keeping their nicknames and calling themselves by that if they meet – didn’t they just openly ‘disguise’ their real status again? I do think they are dating, but because nobody knows the future, no party wants to admit anything yet, it’s just not time yet. N it's normal for celebrities to keep silent when dating unless they are "caught by the paparrazi". I’m praying that I’ll say “Hallelujah” too with many berries here when the time comes for them openly announce their marriage. There’s a lot to overcome for the both of them, but nothing is impossible if there’s real love and feelings.

I’d have love to watch the segment they had in the postcard shop. That should be able to tell us something too, but the very time-conscious WGM PDnim just have to cut it away..such a waste. Why bother filming when all they do is cut and cut?!? :crazy:

To SiSo couple – hopefully they also will not waste the beautiful memories they have created over these 7 months. And imagine if they really get married and have kids, they can proudly show their children  - “this is how uri ah pa and oma met”……..:P

• Like 15

Hello Berries,

I'm always the silent berries, only read and laugh on every comments that you all made on our lovely couple Siso.Yesterday I cry again n again when i watch the raw episode.eventhore i could not understands but from their movement and facial deep inside my heart i did understand their feel.

What really make me sad is our Siyang, he is a crybaby and it show how much he have a feeling to our soyeon. I believe Siyang know that he could not anymore involve in Soyeon life after the WGM due to their busy schedule and he battle with his own insecurity towards Soyeon feel about him. This show through discussion with Sungjae when they buy a drink for bowling game(correct me if i'm wrong). He did mention that he scare to joke around because he not sure of Soyeon feel about him(during his BRI) and Sungjae mention about "trust" between Joy and him that make Sungjae can act such a jokers around Joy.

The others part that really touch my heart is after they receive the mission card, Siyang did mention to Soyeon this:-

Siyang : I always proudly say to people we were married ( Just imagine after the WGM he could not anymore call our Soyeon his wife )

Well berries, i need to stop right here, due to my office works that require me to be out of this computer, I will write again what i thought about our Siso couple if i have the time.

:wub::wub:

• Like 15

3 hours ago, SomeBerry said:

Hello Berries,

Thank you in advance

@SomeBerry you can watch from here..it's only for SiSo couple starting from 1st episode ...enjoy it!

• Like 8