[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

@larus

I think Si Yang meant that So Yeon could have said that he is her ideal type when it was just the two of them, in his presence. I think he understands the answer would be different during a press conference. He said that his wife would probably say she likes both types...lol.

So Yeon is too nice, too polite and too vulnerable to hurt.

• Like 13

31 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

Did Siyang broke his screen? When they were checking out the pasta restaurant, it seems like there is a line on the screen. 

One more thing, I love how Siyang looks attentively to Soyeon when she is talking. Paying attention to her words =)

And when they wanted to take photo, they asked the staff to take for them using their phone instead of the camera that the cameraman is holiding. Its like I want the photos and memories in our phone instead haha I love all the small small details :wub:

I've seen that broken screen too before today's ep when they're reading comments and suggestions about Dangjin~

I'm waiting for the next weeks ep.. So loving this SiSo Couple more and more and more~ ^^
Have a good day berries~ Enjoy rewatching their ep. ^_^

• Like 9

1 hour ago, catgoh92 said:

Again I don't know why but I can't post on a new page I'm sorry catgoh'92 your name appeared....anyway I just want to say...

Just like many berries here, I can't get enough of our SiSo couple, once a week of only about 20 minutes of them is not enough for me...  I need more and more...

Si Yang and So Yeon have shown such natural interaction of a friendly, cute, comfortable lovers relationship that adore each other. I love them as a couple and enjoy seeing them on every episode of wgm and I agree it gets better everytime but too short of showing time and too long of waiting time untill the next episode...

I think Si Yang and So Yeon have magnets on their hands only for each other, they can't not have their hands apart for long when they are with each other and I love watching their hands stick together, as well as their hugs and gazes...and everything

I can't wait for the english subs of today's episode,  eventhough I can already feel their chemistry by watching the raw episode but I want to know what they were talking about...

• Like 8

Watching today episode and the preview for next week over and over again, and suddenly this song play in my head. A Song from a Phillipins singer Christian Bautista 'The Way You Look At Me" and every single picture when Si Yang and So Yeon exchange their gaze, and when they look at each other play in my mind like a slide clips. I always love in how they look at each other. and when i saw that hug at the preview. the way Si Yang hold So Yeon, and in how he cares her hair while looking at her, i lost my words...

I fall in love with them for the nth time 

here is the song with lyrics incase any of you my dearberries like to hear and know the song and lyric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ti8Jp7rY_E 

i think i'm going to watch them again, before continue with my fanfics... who knows it will help gain may inspiration, kekeke...

• Like 12

LOL at SoYeon's BRI about the Lee Sang Woo vs Kwak SiYang ideal type. 

She said she would do the same as a revenge - making those eye movements as if reluctant, then say "Kwak Si Yang" as her ideal type LOL

I loved how SoYeon is such a simple girl at heart: she said at the bridge at the beach after the charge hug: In a cold day like this, home is the best!

Then, as if remembering her self-proclaimed role of Dangjin tourist promoter, she added : But Dangjin is a nice place! 

LOL

When they just arrived in Dangjin terminal and were writing the choices of destination on the big yellow die, SiYang wanted to write in "Home in Seoul". And SoYeon smiled and said "Home in Pyeongchangdo" where their shinhoon newlywed house is. Awwwwwwww!!!

• Like 17

finally finished chinese sub....

as mentioned earlier by others, really like how they are getting so comfortable with each other that they can joke around, "quarrel" a bit and share little details about themselves that others may not know...

and the Tag line that soyeon came up with, seems really good....hope they can really be the ambassador for that place. haha

next episode will be anticipated.

wonder what will soyeon say about enduring the misunderstanding......

and Ohye CP oversea tickets that is valid only if they go together...(as in real CP?)

that may be a new trend......

• Like 14

So, in these Dangjin episodes, we could see SiSo have their breakfast, lunch, and dinner -> perfect ♡

And in these Dangjin episodes, we could see hugging under the sun and hugging under the moon -> perfect ->♡

And in these Dangjin episodes, we could see that SiSo felt a sleep for three times (at the bus, taxi and at then the small room) -> perfect ♡

Love these episodes so much. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, ElaineL said:

Chinese sub is out at v.qq.com.  ENJOY!  

aaah so jealous >_< I have to wait for the english subs...

I liked the episode, but I kind of feel bad for so yeon that everyone's always making fun of her age, like at the housewarming... especially because she seems to have a soft spot there :( 

argh the episode is too short...!! I want to watch the whole trip in one go XD

• Like 12

6 hours ago, yuar19ingrid said:

LOL at SoYeon's BRI about the Lee Sang Woo vs Kwak SiYang ideal type. 

She said she would do the same as a revenge - making those eye movements as if reluctant, then say "Kwak Si Yang" as her ideal type LOL

That was the funnest part of the episode for me. She is hilarious the way she imitated him.

3 hours ago, khairunni said:

And in these Dangjin episodes, we could see that SiSo felt a sleep for three times (at the bus, taxi and at then the small room) -> perfect ♡

I am curious. Where they were when Si yang tried to sleep on the floor and Soyeon played some game? It was on the preview. 

• Like 10

Just watch yesterday wgm, saw ohye couple talk about their past relationship, hope next week our siso couple will talk about this topics as well.

I'm sure Danjin will attract more tourists going there after Siso Couple trip. Even i was attracted there too, it looks so peaceful & beautiful winter scenery. Soyeon say Danjin like 'Paris'. How i wish they really go paris for honeymoon so they can spent more time together:)

In the bus, Soyeon sang la la..made Siyang laughed. That so natural of them. Both can talk out heartly & even jokes between them. Siyang make fun of Soyeon always thinking of kissing his lip, made Soyeon so shy:lol:

Waiting for Soyeon new drama press conference & maybe reporter will ask her who to choose between her co-star & Siyang? That must be interesting as Siyang quite easy get jealous:D

• Like 11

Nado!!! I love the fact they are getting so much closer that it's more natural for them to tease each other.

When SiYang commented when they were on the bus going to A Miseulgwan comparing their state of relationship now to when it was awkward to hold hands. Park MiSun comments then that of course, because that was their first time to meet holding hands is naturally awkward. And SiYang says SoYeon is always thinking of kissing / lips. LOL at SoYeon's adamant denial - her facial expression reminds me of SunHwa in IRIS ready to kick richard simmons LOL -- "NO!!!" :lol:

Screen Shot 2016 02 21 at 10 10 02 AM

But she was obviously just joking and slaps SiYang's hand playfully. I love the editors - they put on the caption for SoYeon's supposedly hidden thoughts that are not so hidden now "Was that so obvious??"  LOL

Then to change subject, she then says "I've been wanting to do something" pertaining to imitating Joy's "Which is prettier? Me or flowers?" but then naught SiYang goes on "What kissing again?" bwahahahaha!!!

Screen Shot 2016 02 21 at 10 11 45 AM

It has SoYeon flustered again, patting his arms and saying "No!!! No!"

What I really really loved was this manjjitnampyeon's smile that seems to say "So what if you think of nothing else but kissing? I like it too!! As a matter of fact, I don't at all if you plant one on me now."

Screen Shot 2016 02 21 at 10 21 06 AM

SiYang was all sorts of funny and adorable while teasing his wife and my favorite part is when he says in the BRI that maybe he'll answer next time that SoYeon is like a "Pumpkin flower" LOL

Screen Shot 2016 02 21 at 10 24 22 AM

Maybe he was thinking of the burnt pumpkin pancakes SoYeon cooked during Chuseok LOL

Shouldn't they do a rom com really? Or maybe a sitcom of a newly wed???

They can just be their real selves LOL. I really found it funny how the editors and the MCs also kept calling SoYeon "yaennal saram" like person from the past LOL whenever there's a reference to the past - like her choosing old songs in the norebang, during camping she said there was a song "train going to gichan", and then while travelling to Dangjin, the Dove Line. Puwahahahahahaha!!

I mean no offense to SoYeon but whenever I remember her past roles in dramas and especially her fashion magazine photoshoots and red carpet dresses, I can't help but really laugh out loud at how naturally clueless she can be in reality in WGM - clueless in a naive and pure innocent way. To some extent, I can agree that her role in Prosecutor Princess is the closest to her real personality; like Ma HyeRi, she just wants to live loving and being loved and being grateful - no calculations ;)

She is just like a child! Even saying that Dangjin is like in Paris, France and got Park MiSun bewildered and saying "That's Dangjin!"

Screen Shot 2016 02 21 at 10 38 55 AM

It's like she can see the good in everything! Rejoicing always (like a verse in the Bible of rejoicing always; btw, is Kim SoYeon a Christian?) anyway, she's soooooooo simple and easy to please so far. Super cold day, some relatively unknown place like Dangjin and she sets her mind to think wow, it's like Paris!! kekekeke

SiYang-ssi, uri Kim SoYeon yeoshin-nim, chal putakhaeyo! ;)

Also, we support your dream of becoming spokesperson for Dangjin, SoYeon-ssi...

Screen Shot 2016 02 21 at 10 33 28 AM

Don't you just love this woman who keeps on including the good of others ? It's like "ok, we're here shooting in Dangjin, aside from just us and WGM benefitting from this, why don't we promote Dangjin along the way too?" Awwwww nomu chakhada!! So kind hearted!!

Could the government officials in Dangjin, please make Kim SoYeon your official spokesperson for tourism promotion already?? LOL

P.S. If SiYang's iphone is filled with pictures of the likes of this, then I can (probably) understand (a bit) why he didn't realize he dropped the picture in the wallet. Why look inside the wallet when he has a phone with pictures?

Screen Shot 2016 02 21 at 10 43 33 AM

• Like 15

Here is the recap! I really love the concept of this trip haha. It's fun to see how unexpectedly things work out.

---------------------------------------------------------------

After a review of last week we continue on the game of chance trip with So Yeon and Si Yang finally arriving in Dangjin. In her BRI, So Yeon says that she was walking in a place she’s never been to before, but it felt good even mentioning the fields of snow that were there as well as the nostalgic signs. She says that with all of that, it felt like they had really come on a trip. Si Yang, meanwhile in his BRI, compared it to the feeling of going on a vacation from the army and that compared to the stiff Seoul, it was a place where they’re able to breathe, like it’s not the city, so he was happy that they came.

They begin to wonder where they should go and what they should do in the place they’ve never been to before when the production throws a dice at them. The two immediately begin to laugh and we see the mission from last week where the mission mentioned having to roll a die to see where they’re going to go. They write the names of the places on the die and when it comes to the writing the last one, Si Yang jokes and says that they should write ‘House in Seoul.’ The last place that they were suggested to go to is the Hapdeok Cathedral. Park Mi Sun says that they were suggested a lot of good places and expresses her desire to go to Dangjin.

After they’re done writing, Si Yang says that since he chose the place, by spinning the roulette wheel, So Yeon can throw the die to see where they’re going to go. Si Yang adds that he, personally, wants to go to the art gallery. So Yeon wants to go to the amusement park.

The time comes and So Yeon throws the die with Waemok town being the designated choice. Si Yang points out that So Yeon wanted to go there earlier. She gives a nervous laugh and says that she would want to go if it wasn’t negative 10 degrees Celsius there. The show gives us a preview of their hardships in the weather.

The second place now falls into Si Yang’s hands as it’s his turn. He ends up getting the art gallery, where he wished to go. They start to search for how to get to the art gallery by looking at the bus schedule. Si Yang goes off to ask the workers at the station and gets the correct number where they go out to wait. As they walk there, So Yeon begins to take the selfie stick away from Si Yang, since it’s cold and everything. Si Yang tells her it’s fine because it’s in order to add a pretty picture, of themselves.

They stare at the bus schedule as they try to figure everything out. Si Yang says that the current time is 10:24 and that the bus should arrive one minute later. So Yeon asks where the bus is and Si Yang wonders if it’ll come. It does come, though, and they first make sure that it’s going to the art gallery. It thankfully is and they successfully board. So Yeon mentions that she wanted to ride the bus with her husband when they get on.

Si Yang tells her that he suddenly thought of something, which is that their skinship is really natural, even mentioning the time they first held hands the night of their first meeting. He also says from that moment on she would be like “naughty,” as in probably like always wanting skinship, or like secretly initiating it. So Yeon says that she wasn’t, it just became comfortable. Si Yang continues to joke around as he says that she kept looking at his lips and So Yeon keeps rejecting the thought.

So Yeon tells him that there’s something she wants to try. Si Yang jokingly wonders if it’s another kiss but So Yeon says that Joy always does aegyo through “A flower is pretty, am I pretty?” saying that it’s cute. We see footage of her doing that, even one when Sung Jae jokingly replies that he’s pretty.

Si Yang wonders if there’s any pasque flowers around which earns a glare from So Yeon. It’s not the flower itself, it’s because the name of the flower in Korean is ‘Halmikkoch.’ Broken up into segments, it’s ‘halmi’ and ‘kkoch.’ So literally, it’s grandma flower since ‘halmi’ is like another way of saying grandmother. So basically, Si Yang was joking around with So Yeon’s age through wordplay. Seeing So Yeon looking at him, Si Yang tells her that pasque flowers have a lot of charm wondering why she’s like that.

So Yeon says she’s embarrassed as she stares out the window and Si Yang wonders why, interlocking their arms again. So Yeon tries again asking the question and finally gets the response she wants of Si Yang telling her that she’s pretty. Si Yang begins to say that it feels like something but So Yeon interrupts and asks if he wants to switch subjects that quickly from the flower. Si Yang says he doesn’t and repeats that So Yeon is pretty, but she continues saying that she really wanted to ride the bus and hear those words.

In her BRI, So Yeon says that she really wanted to ride a bus in order to try that. She says that when Joy did it, she was really lovely, but she asked it really suddenly and didn’t know that that kind of joke would come out. So Yeon adds on that pasque flower, as in the joke, was really too much asking that he change it. In his BRI, Si Yang says that of course his wife is pretty. He says that because they’re so comfortable with each other he wanted to joke around, even saying that he remembered Sung Jae joking around saying that a flower is prettier and wanted to do it differently. However, even if he were asked again, he would want to joke around again. Si Yang even throws out a suggestion wondering if instead of a pasque flower, should he do pumpkin flower. The joke is still the same it’s just instead of ‘grandma’ the word is ‘pumpkin.’

So Yeon begins to sing as they ride the bus but when she realizes what she’s doing, she immediately becomes embarrassed. She was singing Park Sang Cheol’s ‘Unconditional,’ a trot song. For those of you that don’t know the song, the song is from the singer’s point of view, a guy who will run to a woman whenever she needs him, unconditionally, no matter the time or location.

So Yeon begins to look out the window and notices the Dangjin City Hall. She greets the place saying that they’ve come as day ambassadors for Dangjin. Si Yang laughs at her and wonders who appointed them that, So Yeon says she did herself.

They finally arrive at the art gallery. So Yeon begins to say how pretty everything and how she likes walking on the snow, comparing it all to Paris, France. Si Yang can only laugh at the comparison. The MCs come to the conclusion that anywhere is good with So Yeon and DinDin says that anywhere is good as long as you’re with a good person.

Si Yang takes a picture of So Yeon but comments on the way she’s holding the selfie stick saying that it looks like she’s holding a golf club. They decide on another pose of Si Yang taking a picture with them holding hands, from his point of view, and So Yeon points out like the one the Byu Couple have done. Si Yang jokes and says that he doesn’t want to do it then, if it’s already done, but he does anyway. So Yeon says that it’s important to them.

The two finally enter the building and sit down at desks. Si Yang lies down and tells her not to cross over, but So Yeon says she is. After a little while of joking around like that Si Yang gets up and says that he’s going to cut her hand if she crosses the line. They both laugh and says how it reminds them of elementary school when they used to do that kind of stuff.

So Yeon really likes the place. Si Yang says that the place is all So Yeon’s field, adding that it’s her flower field. They continue to look at the paintings and tells Si Yang that she wanted to become an artist, a painter, when she was younger but then says that if she had become an artist, then she wouldn’t have been able to meet Si Yang. Si Yang tells So Yeon that his father can draw well and So Yeon says that his sense for art must be different. However, she brings up the drawing that Si Yang made her last time and Si Yang readily admits that he can’t draw for anything, saying that he doesn’t resemble his father. So Yeon gently hits him and says that that’s not true, there’s probably something.

In her BRI, So Yeon says that it was a place where they were able to talk about their pasts a bit more, the parts that they didn’t know about and that if it wasn’t art, then she wouldn’t have known that Si Yang’s father could draw well and she wouldn’t have said something about wanting to become an artist when she was younger. She says that it was good to come to that sort of place.

They continue to look at the other rooms and So Yeon makes up the saying ‘My you, our Dangjin.’ It’s kind of hard to like translate it properly, but it’s like a wordplay with Dangjin because the word for ‘you’ is ‘dangshin.’ After making it up, So Yeon tells Si Yang that she made up the promotional phrase for Dangjin and Si Yang jokingly calls for a nameplate for it.

The two find their way to a café that’s inside of the art gallery and So Yeon immediately eyes a cat and tries to play with it. They sit at a table when So Yeon says that it’s already noon and it finally makes sense to Si Yang why they were hungry, they must’ve lost track of time.

That’s when a red mission envelope makes its appearance. Park Mi Sun says that she thinks they probably brought 100 mission cards for the trip. The mission this time entails them calling a friend and the first food that that friend mentions is the food that they’re going to eat. However, if they describe the situation they’re in or try to get the friend to say something in particular, then they get cup ramen. They can only burst out laughing as they read the mission card and So Yeon wonders why the production is doing that to them.

Si Yang immediately searches his contacts and So Yeon asks him what food he wants to eat. He says he wants to eat something warm, mentioning spicy fish stew. They begin to wonder what they should ask, since they can’t really direct the question, and Si Yang says that with the question “What should you eat when you go to the ocean?” the other person would most likely say sliced raw fish, like sashimi. So Yeon says that they could ask what the next thing would be asking for the name, but they can’t do that since it’s against the rules.

It’s time to call someone and So Yeon tells Si Yang to call a person who is like enriched in every day foods, jokingly mentioning the boss of MBC. Si Yang says that he has some friends who like to eat and ends up calling B1A4’s Jinyoung. Si Yang starts the conversation casually asking if he’s busy, he’s doing activities in Japan, before asking if he wants to talk to So Yeon. Jinyoung immediately gets flustered as they greet each other. He tells her that he’s a fan and that he watches the show well before adding that Si Yang and So Yeon match well with one another. Si Yang starts to smile, though, as he asks Jinyoung why he changed his voice, catching him slightly off guard, but Jinyoung admits that for a moment, his heart raced.

Si Yang then begins to direct the conversation to talk about food, asking Jinyoung if he isn’t hungry. When he gets the confirmation that he is, he asks what he would like to eat, adding that he would like it if Jinyoung thought carefully about it. Jinyoung begins to talk about something, but it turns out to be pasta. The two are shocked at the answer and he immediately picks up on it asking if that’s not what they wanted.

Si Yang explains the situation to him telling him that they’re in Dangjin and asking where they should go to eat pasta there then. Jinyoung wonders if he should do it again and So Yeon says that they’ll hear it. Jinyoung pretends to start over but as soon as he brings up convenience store, the two burst out laughing and are shocked. Jinyoung continues by saying that they should go there and buy cup ramen and triangle kimbap. Si Yang thanks him before hanging up the phone.

So Yeon looks on the positive side of being suggested pasta, but wonders where they would find it. Si Yang immediately starts to look for some online and as soon as the results come up, So Yeon wonders if Dangjin is famous for pasta since there are a lot of options. They figure that they don’t have a lot of time and begin to do what they want before going out to eat pasta.

The two go off and begin to film their own sort of movie and quickly get the shots. As So Yeon looks at Si Yang walking, she says that he looks even handsomer because he’s tall.

In his BRI, Si Yang explains the concept of their Dangjin promotional video of a man and woman who come each for their own vacation and end up going to the same place, but they meet each other at one location. So Yeon, during hers, says that with the music, the video felt like a short film but stops herself, wondering if she’s hoping for too much.

The two make it to a pasta place, but they first have to get permission to film. So So Yeon and Si Yang go in first with their selfie stick, without the rest of the crew and tell the manager that they’ve come to eat pasta, but they have cameras, around 10 people with them. They are able to get permission to film and then settle down to eat.

They search through the menu first and Si Yang begins to laugh as he comes across aglio o olio. The show then plays footage of the camping trip when So Yeon challenged to make it. At the restaurant So Yeon tells him to exclude that.

They talk about the trip and Si Yang says that he worried about what they should do, but there are a lot of good things about Dangjin, the captions compare it to an onion, like peeling the layers. So Yeon says it’s beautiful and that there are a lot of pretty places. Si Yang then gestures towards So Yeon and says that there’s a pretty thing there, too. DinDin says that he’s trying to make up for the ‘grandma’ joke before.

So Yeon begins to talk about that time and says that the flower is a beautiful flower, but she didn’t think so at that moment. Si Yang pulls out his phone and when So Yeon notices and asks what he’s doing, he tells her that he’s searching for pasque flowers. So Yeon tells him that she’s going to tell her mother and they end up deciding to make up and shake on it, with Si Yang jokingly squeezing So Yeon’s hand and her pretending that it hurt.

The pasta arrives and So Yeon tells Si Yang that in her new drama she plays someone who is good at cooking, to be more specific, a cooking teacher. Si Yang is shocked at the statement and So Yeon continues by saying that the director of her new drama must’ve not seen the show. Si Yang brings up cutting skills and So Yeon asks if he could teach her, to which Si Yang agrees to.

So Yeon then brings up the press conference asking Si Yang what she should say if they ask who’s closer to her ideal type, Lee Sang Woo or Si Yang. At hearing that, Si Yang asks So Yeon if she has to think about the question and So Yeon says she does. Si Yang jokingly says that he’ll go home first. In his BRI he says that So Yeon would surely say something about them both being good, but that in front of him, even if it were a joke, he would like it more if she said that of course it’s him. But since she said that she didn’t know what to do, he admits that he was a bit upset about it for a short moment.

At the restaurant So Yeon says that she doesn’t want either to be hurt and wonders what would be good. Si Yang says that when he was on Section TV and they asked who his ideal type was, he said Kim So Yeon. So Yeon brings up how his eyes were shaking when he said that, that she saw his badly his eyes were shaking. The footage is re-aired and even the MCs say that his eyes shook a lot. In her BRI, So Yeon says that she should do that with her eyes too before saying Si Yang. She calls it revenge.

Si Yang and So Yeon still have to go to Waemok Village. So Yeon suggests that they ask and they ask some students that have come in who tell them that they have to take a taxi to get there. They manage to flag down a taxi and while they’re on their way, So Yeon says that she hopes it’s beautiful enough to forget the cold, but the taxi driver begins to mention the wind because it’s a beach. That’s news to Si Yang and So Yeon.

On their way they see inflatable balloons swaying in the wind and Si Yang asks So Yeon if he looked like that when he danced to ‘We Are The Future.’ So Yeon says that it wasn’t entirely like that, just his feet were. Si Yang begins to blame it on the clothes he was wearing that day. So Yeon begins to say that she laughed to the point of tears before stopping herself. Si Yang tells her to only go there with the comments.

They’re tired as they continue riding in the taxi and Si Yang asks if he really snores that loudly, to which So Yeon says that he doesn’t. We see footage from their first night together. So Yeon tells him that it began shortly after he fell asleep, but she says she liked it earlier. He was lightly snoring on the bus ride.

In the BRI Si Yang says that it’s stable with his wife by his side, but he ends up saying the wrong word, he says it’s like a heartwarming feeling. He tells the production not to laugh at him and fixes himself to say cozy before saying that he can’t speak. For her BRI, So Yeon says that if she were uncomfortable or difficult she wouldn’t have been able to, I believe they’re talking about like sleeping, but since her husband has made it comfortable, it’s good and she’s also comfortable.

So Yeon falls asleep in the taxi on the way to the village and they finally arrive after a while. Everyone is impressed with the scenery of the place and So Yeon says that it’s good even though it’s cold. They go closer to the ocean and walk around. They’re back on the sidewalk when Si Yang suddenly says idiot, either directing it at himself or both of them, because they forgot that they have a scarf. Si Yang wants to put it on So Yeon but she rejects because she has the fir of her coat and tells him to wear it. Si Yang still puts it on her, though, covering her head, despite her protests that he should wear it.

They take a picture in some figures by getting a staff member to take their picture. They comment on how small the faces are and Park Mi Sun figures that they’re probably for children. They go on the bridge next. So Yeon says that it reminds her of that time at the amusement park where Si Yang ran to her and hugged her. She suggests that they run to the middle to do a recharge.

They start to reenact the scene from ‘My Sassy Girl,’ the scene where she’s calling for the male lead on the cliff, after she tells him to go to the other side. Si Yang begins to say the lines and burst out laughing before they take off running for the middle, with Si Yang mentioning how So Yeon didn’t really run, but they meet and hug in the middle anyway, to the envy of DinDin.

So Yeon tells the viewers that the house is definitely the best on a cold day. Si Yang adds that it’s dangerous to be outside of a blanket. So Yeon mentions that Dangjin is good, though as they go off the bridge.

They get more mission cards in the preview for next week mentioning that the results of the battle will determine where they’re going to stay as Si Yang thigh wrestles staff. They also play jacks in the room. Then they also have dinner and fireworks. When Si Yang has So Yeon over his shoulder he asks if he should throw her into the water, to which So Yeon asks if he’s crazy.

• Like 23