[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

@thesuitelife547  thank you for the quick recap, dear :wub:

In her BRI, So Yeon says that it was really cold that day and she thought that it would be fun to go to the sauna with her husband, since it’s a warm place.

I hope this So Yeon's wish become true in next episodes of WGM. It would be great if they can have lovey dovey moment while in sauna :phew:

In her BRI, So Yeon says that the wallet isn’t one with a zipper, as in to like hold things, and the picture fell out of it. She says that she wanted to see how long he wouldn’t know about the picture and secretly took care of the picture. On the other hand, Si Yang says that he’s really sorry and it felt like he committed a major crime, even saying that he’ll take better care of things in the future.

Si Yang begins to explain the reasons as to why the picture could’ve fallen out as he says that it could’ve fallen out when he took out his cards. So Yeon tells him that she’s upset before telling him that she has it. So Yeon tells him that she’ll give him the picture and asks that he doesn’t lose it again. 

Well, I don't really get it with this situation, so the picture was fell from Si Yang's wallet then So Yeon took care of it??

In his BRI Si Yang says that he realized that So Yeon must not have a lot of memories and thought that he should slowly fill future memories for her.

OH MY, how I love he said that. Yup, Si Yang, you must surely fill future memories for So Yeon for the rest of your life... hahaha

So Yeon, in hers, says that from her debut until now, a relationship was something scary, that it would be really critical and mentions that even when she meets girlfriends and they go a café, it’s a habit to sit in a corner seat. But since starting WGM, she’s received love and support from people who watch and is thankful and that it feels like she’s being rewarded from the days where she had to carefully live. She says that she’s so thankful to WGM she could die.

I hope some fans that want So Yeon to retired from WGM watch this episode, so they can realize that So Yeon is truly happy by participating in WGM. GO GO So Yeon... please always be happy :wub:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, thesuitelife547 said:

So Yeon says that because she was so young, it really hurt her. In the end, she left her mother a letter apologizing and telling her that she’ll be going out with her friends and ended up on her first adventure on the train. Si Yang says that it must’ve been hard on her ever since was younger and So Yeon says that now, with WGM and meeting Si Yang, it feels like she’s been rewarded. She says that she lived while holding things in, hiding, and being careful, but while doing WGM, they can do things like holding hands in front of a lot of people and she likes that.

when I watched the raw video of this part...I was wondering why they're damn serious and I was teary-eyed just reading this and watching it too.

been there, they hated me because I'm with a better person... *sigh 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, thesuitelife547 said:

n his BRI Si Yang says that he realized that So Yeon must not have a lot of memories and thought that he should slowly fill future memories for her. So Yeon, in hers, says that from her debut until now, a relationship was something scary, that it would be really critical and mentions that even when she meets girlfriends and they go a café, it’s a habit to sit in a corner seat. But since starting WGM, she’s received love and support from people who watch and is thankful and that it feels like she’s being rewarded from the days where she had to carefully live. She says that she’s so thankful to WGM she could die.

waaaah. :bawling:

proud of myself like you berries here who love them both to be together.

thank you, i like you all as much as our couple wanted to thank us too.

Fighting!

• Like 17

Not to say what but I really wonder those fans that keep saying Soyeon should leave this show. She is constantly saying how grateful and happy is she on WGM. Wouldn't the fans feel happy for her too? Like she can relive her young times, going on dates publicly. Even I am not a hardcore fan I feel so happy for her to actually felt the freedom to do things she wants

• Like 17

20 minutes ago, suwon said:

Berries,

How many times are you replaying the last 2 minute part of this episode? For me, maybe 50 times already. 

Siso, thanks for bringing us the Valentine mood for the past 5 months, not just today. 

I showed my sister the last 2 mins and she also had to admit that they are so natural and no words needed. She watched twice for that part haha

• Like 13

Guys did Soyeon say she took away the photo from his wallet and wants to see if he realised the picture is missing? So she looked into his wallet without him knowing? Closeness level upgraded!

And one more thing, I realised he took out his wallet when they buy ticket, most probably he pays on his own. Because I knew couple from the past receives allowance from the WGM team and always use the money in white envelope form. Like the one I saw from recent bbyu episode as well (when they bough McD). He is a capable man haha

• Like 14

51 minutes ago, suwon said:

Berries,

How many times are you replaying the last 2 minute part of this episode? For me, maybe 50 times already. 

Siso, thanks for bringing us the Valentine mood for the past 5 months, not just today. 

More than 50?.. I usually replay their episodes every night before going to sleep until the next ep comes.. The last 2 minutes of this episode will be repeated all over again.. HAHAHA XD

• Like 14

We're really observant about these two couples. SiSo couple is just so caring with each other, it's not just Si Yang who looks for our So Yeon but also how So Yeon takes care of Si Yang. I love the part she gazes to her nampyeonnim offering the cotton bud. Ohhh!~ that look it melted my heart.. ^_^

Happy hearts day to you all berries!~ ^^

• Like 13

1 hour ago, lsemun99 said:

Yeay!! The eng sub is up!! Can't wait to enjoy it more with sub.. but also i want to thank @thesuitelife547 for the recap :wub:

for me, i don't know how many times i replay the last 2 minutes.. this morning only, when i woke up at 4, i watched this ep 2 times and about 6 times replayed the last 2 minutes.. 

somehow i feel blessed while watching this couple.. dunno why.. :)

Happy Sunday n happy valentine's day, dear berries^^

xoxo

• Like 10

3 hours ago, catgoh92 said:

Not to say what but I really wonder those fans that keep saying Soyeon should leave this show. She is constantly saying how grateful and happy is she on WGM. Wouldn't the fans feel happy for her too? Like she can relive her young times, going on dates publicly. Even I am not a hardcore fan I feel so happy for her to actually felt the freedom to do things she wants

@catgoh92 

I am no expert but in my personal views, 

think there are different type of fans.  Fans who want to know the celebrity as a person and truly wishes the celebrity the best as accordingly to the celebrity needs \wishes.  

And those that wants the celebrity to follow their vision of what the celebrity should be, should do, etc. So it  may not the celebrity that they are concerned about,  but the image that is being portrayed. 

Of course, i may be mistaken.

2 hours ago, catgoh92 said:

Guys did Soyeon say she took away the photo from his wallet and wants to see if he realised the picture is missing? So she looked into his wallet without him knowing? Closeness level upgraded!

@catgoh92 not too ccertain but i think that the photo drop while he is taking his card out but he did not noticed it. So yeon saw it and picked the photo up and kept it. Wanting to see his reaction etc. 

Or am i  mistaken?  May have to rewatch in when able to for confirmation. 

• Like 10

@LeeK i just watched the English version wgm, for the missing photo in Siyang's wallet was actually accidentally drop during Siyang's birthday party, Soyeon secretly picked up & tested Siyang..Maybe Guys seldom bothered all this. But, Siyang panic expression really funny. Their arguments was interesting to watch too:w00t:

I kept repeated the bus scene, they are like real couple, talks about their younger days etc..Siyang told Soyeon only 2 fans recommended which are Daijin popular spots, the rest of their Fans Kept saying they looked GREAT togethers * ( This is from our berries hearts, isn't it ):D

Really feel happy Soyeon admitted she enjoyed wgm, I think Siyang he needs BIG Applause from us, he really lead Soyeon quite well in wgm. In his magazine interview, Siyang mentioned Soyeon just like a small sister even though he is younger than her and she got a charm which he wants to protect her..

Today is Valentine's day, hope they will contact each others in this Special day no matter how busy they are...Ooo...I'm lost counts how many times repeating yesterday wgm? ITS SO SWEETS LIKE THE HONEY FLOWER THEY ATE BEFORE:blush:

• Like 16

2 hours ago, lsemun99 said:

Thank you. That is fast. Thank you to @thesuitelife547 for the fast  recap. I like You.

As usual we berries are drooling over this episode as expected. Siso cp hasn't dissappointed us yet!

Love Siyang's reaction and look when Soyeon related to him about her current drama plot and storyline. Her role opposite Lee Sang Woo and doing photo shoot. Referring Lee Sang Woo & herself as "we.."

Siyang's reaction. "We???"  and "I hate it even more".. when Soyoen related that Le Sang Woo and her are supposed to be in love.. ha ha ha a typical possessive nampyeon. And the look that he gave her. Wish I can capture that. Not good in snapping scene. Then the way Soyeon was enjoying the whole scenery. She is getting naughty now. Teasing Siyang.

But his look when he could not explain why the photo was not in his wallet is a goner. He looked like a small child caught red handed in stealing / lying. The guilty look on his face. I felt like cuddling him. Ha ha ha - Soyoeon again being naughty. She must be enjoying herself teasing him like that because Siyang had never been caught making mistakes of such magnitude.

But Siyang does not loose out to her because it ended up with her having to apologize to him for not wearing her cp bracelet to the Soeul Music Award 2016 event. I enjoy their quarrel. It makes them real because all this while this cp never argue. and that is not normal.  And, the continuation in the bus. Ha ha ha cute!

And, when Siyang woke up from sleep and bit her hands - that is equivalent to Ohyeah cp segment when Min Suk woke up from his endoscopy test at the hospital asking for his wife "Yewon".  And the new MC, Jang Do Yeon, commented on seeing the biting scene "He likes her too much!" 

Yes we berries totally agree with you. That is why many if not all of us are praying that their coupling can convert from reel to real but we do not get upset if after WGM they remain friends only. Why? - because we are true fans who wish both and each of them true happiness and the best wishes. 

Siso couple - Fighting! 

• Like 16

Omgosh the feels of them both in the bus.. Its. Like overload of comfort, closeness, sincerity and naturalness.. I love that siyangs hand is on soyeons leg when they are not hand holding.. It is an unconscious gesture but have a lot of underlying meaning... All i can say is that they are meant to be together.. And. I love siyangs comment about them getting old together... The feels...cwooohooooo... Okay will re-watch again maybe i will pick up on some more... :heart::heart:

THIS IS THE SWEETEST VALENTINES for the BERRY COUPLE

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Hajar Ahmad said:

Yes we berries totally agree with you. That is why many if not all of us are praying that their coupling can convert from reel to real but we do not get upset if after WGM they remain friends only. Why? - because we are true fans who wish both and each of them true happiness and the best

For me, i want to use Siyang percentage in the wedding ep. It's like 65 vs 45 (?????) :lol: It's like i want they become real couple than being friends.. 

but in the end, i will accept what they'll choose and support them always, after fixing my mental breakdown first if they only friends.. hehehehe..

but so far this couple always feed my delulu mind in in a big portion every week... so i'm happy WgM bring this couple to the screen. 

Me too, want to thank WGM bcs of the happiness this show bring every week with our couple to us and to siso themselves.. thank you, i like you :wub:

PS: the english sub for siso couple cut is already available in dailymotion in KSY couple account.. ^^ yeayyy

• Like 12