[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

That moment in the bus :heart:

Love the part when Soyeon wants to get the cottonbud from Siyang but he just holds her hand. I truly love how they interlock hands! My obsession with hands.. hahaha!

Can't wait for translation. By the way, do you guys think that they stayed overnight in wherever they went from their trip?

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, alou said:

..i think Siyang did.. when they were discussing about the lost pic and 1st couple bracelet.. it' s next to his wrist watch..

really? I hope you're right....  gonna watch the raw with more sharpen eyes B)

The expression of Si Yang when So Yeon said 'uri....', I don't understand what they talked about... but it's definetely show that he's jealous. His jealous face is so cute.... :D

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, crybabyme said:

That moment in the bus :heart:

Love the part when Soyeon wants to get the cottonbud from Siyang but he just holds her hand. I truly love how they interlock hands! My obsession with hands.. hahaha!

Can't wait for translation. By the way, do you guys think that they stayed overnight in wherever they went from their trip?

Love that scene too, when they were already on the bus, I kinda was counting time when they will hold hands.... hahahaha

It would be great if they really stayed overnight.... teng... teng... teng.... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 12

I am curious why they were spinning the wheel several times. I am not sure that I think they get the red color more times but in the end they stopped with orange.  I thought that the purpose of the game is to get the destination of the trip in one go. :D Just wondering. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, larus said:

I am curious why they were spinning the wheel several times. I am not sure that I think they get the red color more times but in the end they stopped with orange.  I thought that the purpose of the game is to get the destination of the trip in one go. :D Just wondering. 

Both were doing a trail run each. Si Yang lost the game and had to do the actual spin.  Lucky it did not stop at the red colour cos those red colour places are far away it seems.

• Like 10

didn't manage to watch during the live streaming of today's episode...

read all your posts berries with all the videos and photos...but still excited with the whole episode of them...

off to watch the raw.

ctto: http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x3rwiyw start at 13:03 for our SiSo hehe.

thank you, i like you all.

Fighting!

• Like 9

When they are looking at the picture comments, Siyang said most of fans mention that they matched each other very well. Only a few told them where to go in DangJin. Haha they knew the fans love them too. I wonder if the time when Siso posted picture during the baseball match date, they put the pictures and caption together too haha

I love how they fight so naturally. Without thinking of the camera, they just verbally fight (without sugarcoating their words).

When Soyeon talked about her drama, she said some of the actors told her that Siyang told them to take care of his wife. Then he said cause many of the sunbaenim he knew going to act with her so he told them. Seems like one of the 101 members passed some drink to Soyeon and said it was from Siyang. 

I love how they share something that they experience in the past. Like travelling stories and things that they do when they are young. So simple yet natural conversation. 

The last part is gold. Just few seconds of unspoken scene, but sooooo freaking natural. I love how Soyeon snuggle into his arm in the end. And of the course the bite, any couple here to explain what is he trying to express here? 

I always love how Soyeon is very expressive of her emotions (being grateful for things that she have or encounter)

• Like 19

21 minutes ago, crybabyme said:

He bit her hand? I thought he was blowing it

crybabyme..

At first I thought he kiss her hand, but when I see So Yeon's reaction..like cutely screaming..then I know..could be Si Yang bite her hand..sooo lovey dovey..:heart::blush:

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, crybabyme said:

He bit her hand? I thought he was blowing it

I agree with wdwd, I think Si Yang kinda want to bite So Yeon hand, Si Yang looks so tired, he's so easy falling sleep

I love how So Yeon so positive about that their trip, when their destination was decided to Dangjin, even if she didn't know where it is, but still she encouraged Si Yang whom kinda had the mental breakdown, and said 'Dang jin, I like it' But it's so cute when she kicked the wheel after that :lol:

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Both were doing a trail run each. Si Yang lost the game and had to do the actual spin.  Lucky it did not stop at the red colour cos those red colour places are far away it seems.

I was glad that they went on a trip but no far away. It was an unplanned trip, in the winter. I wish for them to go on a tip far away from Seoul, somewhere with a warm climate.

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, eyra said:

I agree with wdwd, I think Si Yang kinda want to bite So Yeon hand, Si Yang looks so tired, he's so easy falling sleep

I love how So Yeon so positive about that their trip, when their destination was decided to Dangjin, even if she didn't know where it is, but still she encouraged Si Yang whom kinda had the mental breakdown, and said 'Dang jin, I like it' But it's so cute when she kicked the wheel after that :lol:

Indeed unnie So Yeon is very positive, and we should think like her too. She encourages her husband to do it, maybe because they accompany each other and there's nothing to worry?.. Hehehe ^^

Anyway, I like the bus scene too, they're so affectionate under their subconscious state, while they wanted to sleep and already sleeping with their famous hand holding, of course cuddling and stuff..

Ohhmmoo!~ My inner writer comment self was activated just because of these two.. Never regretted to join this SiSo Berry couple thread.. :))

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome chinjus!~ ^^
Enjoy threading!~ XD

• Like 17

Hey guys, so im officially gonna be fired from my job because of this hand biting... Hahahahahaha i was watching it... Thanks @seesaw_love for the cuts.... I really love their bus time... It seems like they are in a world of their own... Amd the hand holding and hand biting and the snuggling... I wonder though what the panelist are saying... Hahahahahaha i was a lil bit mad at the panelist for saying a lot of commentaries because i feel like the berry couple segment is so short hahahahahaha but i prob will change my mind once i get the translation... But i love their naturalness... They are just super cute and natural... My heart hurt a bit during the story of soyeon with regards to her news when she was younger and i feel so glad that she joined wgm cause she gets to experience a lot of things that was not possible for her before when she was young because of all the haters..

berries... Gfighting.... Off to work... See yah all :phew::heart::wub:

• Like 18

OMG i cannot... the biting part. kekekeke

and when she hugs him... 

though, i'm the sleepyhead one 

so much love with that split of a seconds scene.

so much control with this lovers...what more if OFF CAM. 

one thing is for sure the way, their positions when sleeping in the bus was very natural for a couple.

waaaah so much feels... 

God please help them to be together...forever. Amen.

• Like 17

40 minutes ago, chris3975 said:

Now i feel like biting my own hand .......  angggg ..... :wub::wub:

I've been biting my hand watching the episode :D It's a good thing my hand didn't bleed. LOL

I agree with you all that in the bus scene their actions were natural. It seems they forgot that there's a camera in the bus. The people inside the bus were so lucky by the way.

Did you guys notice the part wherein Siyang's head fell while he was sleeping and then Soyeon turned her head. I wish they accidentally kiss in that part. Hahaha! My delulu mind :blush:

• Like 10