[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

@yuar19ingrid Too bad I can't see your c-strip clearly.. But she does look gorgeous there. Can you reupload it dear? Thanks. 

@seesaw_love Omo..kudos again with your eagle eyes. I didn't notice it. I have a request for you, if it's okay. Regarding additional Cosmopolitan interview that's been translated to english by your kind nampyeon-nim, I don't see it circulates outside of this thread. Can you upload it to your IG and FB, so other berries who haven't found their way here, can also get to know it. Those are pretty interesting, showing their compatibility :) . And the article about them being ranked as nbr 3 most believable couple to be real, it will be nice to let other non-soompier berries to know it. One more, I've seen her noblesse interview in IG, in chinese. I really want to know what she said, it seems like pretty long Q and A. Need your help with translation, dear. Of course at the comfort of your time :) 

I am also thinking if there's a way to let MBC knows how much this couple receives love from their fans, and maybe we can start it by tagging mbcentertain and put hashtag #mbcentertain in every IG posts for them. When I check photo tags for mbcentertain, I barely see our couple there, mostly other (Idol cp). And that's what the mbc staff will see when they check views or related posts about mbc. I'd like them to see more posts about Siso too.  No offense, I don't mean to compare coz every couple has their own charms. 

For a personal reason, I keep my IG private (stalkers, ... yeah there's drama in my life before *hangsheadshamely* :( ). That's why I can't help to post about our couple on IG, But I try to comment and give likes to a lot of Siso cp posts out there. :) 

• Like 13

@KalyanaV you preach it, even if the show is ended i hope they still text each other and be a close friend. Anyway did kwak si yang real personality is the same as he portrayed on WGM? i think he just too unreal hehe, i mean he never angry, he can cook and beyond romantic. i want him to loosen up a bit more, its okay if he has a flaw, so yeon will always fall for him tho ^^.

i love the scene when siyang want to send a gift for so yeon parents, he seems so sincere tbh, if he just want to do the variety and act like he loves her i think he wont get to know or get influenced with so yeon parents. its so touching that actually he thinks about so yeon parents, and seems like he want to be  a real son-in-law (i am sorry about my delutional mind) ^^

anyway when will episode 303 comes out ?

• Like 9

2 hours ago, seesaw_love said:

It was pointed by others that the car was stopped at the same place when he was trying to control his tears. (pay attention to the background) He cant even continue to drive     :tears:    so same like you, i am sure he cried.   

@seesaw_love: Thank you so much for all the videos and info you made and shared with us. I am being greedy, I know, but if you have more info from the chinese fans/websites, could you please please please translate it and post it here as well? please please pretty please with a cherry on top :heart: Thank you!! xox

Edit: Never mind, I just read your post below hahaha... I will start lurk on your facebook then. Been lurking and liking your posts on IG too :D 

• Like 6

Preview pictures!!!!!  I see a picture is from the dance rehearsal. So we`ll have in the next episode the Cosmo photo-shoot and the dance rehearsal for 2015 MBC Entertainment Awards?  Cool!!!! I can`t wait for the next episode. All the pictures from their pictorial.... OMO.... too hot!!!

• Like 12

1) I hv posted cosmopolitan interview translation to  FB in Dec.   It is too long to share on IG.  I did receive feedback last week that  some berries  have not read the interviews too.   It was in my plan to share it nearer to Saturday EP.   i will share my FB link on IG to direct berries to read there.    I am spreading my post to IG to make sure there is something to share everyday.  

2) The other article i hv shared it on FB too.   I will put up to IG later.

3)  Noblesse's interview -  I need to ask permission if i can use their translation.  Beside my english is not so good.  I am worried i mistranslate  !  

Recently i saw some feedback that they are seeing me everywhere!  So i guess most of them already following my IG, FB or  even my weibo which i shared almost the same information.   So i will consider to  cut down on sharing in the siso's forums as you can pick up those information on my SNS.     Otherwise wherever you go,  you see seesaw_love repeating the same thing everywhere!!    :P:crazy:

54 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

@seesaw_love Omo..kudos again with your eagle eyes. I didn't notice it. I have a request for you, if it's okay. Regarding additional Cosmopolitan interview that's been translated to english by your kind nampyeon-nim, I don't see it circulates outside of this thread. Can you upload it to your IG and FB, so other berries who haven't found their way here, can also get to know it. Those are pretty interesting, showing their compatibility :) . And the article about them being ranked as nbr 3 most believable couple to be real, it will be nice to let other non-soompier berries to know it. One more, I've seen her noblesse interview in IG, in chinese. I really want to know what she said, it seems like pretty long Q and A. Need your help with translation, dear. Of course at the comfort of your time

• Like 12

1 hour ago, auroratasya said:

Aaaahh does she now? I dont follow Hani so I dont know that she has a boyfriend. That's great news!

Yes my dear berries... and the news quite surprising since her boyfriend is none other that JYJ member Xiah Junsu.

1 hour ago, larus said:

I heard about the program but never see an episode. Kim Gura is one of the panelist of King of Mask Singer and I like him there. If I remember correctly he won the great prize at MBC Entertainment Awards but now I don`t know for which show. :) Maybe for both.

More than entertainment factor, I want to find out more about Siyang. I hope that it is not only about making other laugh and not substance in the program. It is alright to make it humorous, but I hope Radio Star is a respectful and serious program in the same time. I will go to watch some scene on You Tube to get an idea what is about. I look forward to his appearance in the show. 

From what I remember the show have related to music. And the form of the show like radio interview. It quite interesting tho... I'm looking forward to it too... ^^v

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

Noblesse's interview -  I need to ask permission if i can use their translation.  Beside my english is not so good.  I am worried i mistranslate  !  

I  perfectly understand. It is not easy to do translations. The translators had to know well both languages to make a good translations. I am hoping that we`ll have some translation versions from her Noblesse interview.

Here is the original interview... Too bad I can`t even use Google translate for it. :(

http://www.noblesse.com/v3/Supplement.do?dispatch=view&title=men_issue4&id=35277

• Like 5

"So i will consider to  cut down on sharing in the siso's forums as you can pick up those information on my SNS."

@seesaw_love

Nooo.....dearest berry, please don't cut down your information and updates here! This forum is the most frequent place that I come for our SiSo couple news and updates, analysis and reveiw, thoughts and love. I don't really visit other social media so please continute with your great job for us berries? 

Also, if you have fancams of our couple and chinese articles, could you also feed us with oxygen, chinggu? I love all your videos and your sharp eyes regarding our couple. If you cut down on updates here, I believe a lot of us berries will be sad.

Ok, berry?    

This forum feels really homely and there's just so much love for Si Yang and So Yeon here. We laugh and cry and share our joy and fear here too.

So I hope we'll continue with lots of information for SiSo's new plans in WGM for 2016!    

Thanks, Chinggu!           :)

• Like 11

I hv just transferred the Noblesse 's chinese translate to FB.    If you need to do a google translate, it is better to translate from chinese to english than korean to english!   Link : https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1694343800852672&id=1660116664275386

26 minutes ago, larus said:

I  perfectly understand. It is not easy to do translations. The translators had to know well both languages to make a good translations. I am hoping that we`ll have some translation versions from her Noblesse interview.

Here is the original interview... Too bad I can`t even use Google translate for it. :(

http://www.noblesse.com/v3/Supplement.do?dispatch=view&title=men_issue4&id=35277

• Like 12

@KalyanaV @ssullipop@yuar19ingrid@alou and many other lovely berries,

Thanks, berries, for all the deep analysis of our lovely Blueberry couple. It's just feels so good to share our thoughts and express our love for this special couple and our fear of the unknown and their future together.

Many of us feel worried for So Yeon's feelings for Si Yang by the episode and that is understandable as we're women and can understand where she's coming from. We don't want her to be too hurt by this reality program. Plus the fact that she is paired with one of the best guys around, possibly the best already, it makes us even more anxious for her to be showered with lots of love by this wonderful guy forever, if possible. Even looking at her emotions during her walk down the aisle, she seemed to attach real feelings in WGM although she has tried to remind herself that the wedding is not real (even when trying the gowns). We've seen her progess from insecurity and awkwardness in ep 1 and the metamorphasis that she has gone through in coming out of her shell and being who she really is to Si Yang. She is a woman who can make Si Yang laugh a lot. The kind of big laughter that expresses happiness by the guy.

We're also aware that So Yeon is of marriageable age as a woman so she's more vulnerable to hurt and open to commitment once she finds the right guy and Si Yang has proven beyond doubt that he's really her soul mate.

For Si Yang, we're anxious that he's gotten more famous now than before through his own hard work. There'll be more women after him for sure. It's only natural and he'll have the better bargain in his choice of projects. This means more interaction with more beautiful co-stars. We don't really know him that well outside WGM except that he said he was a very shy person who can't start a conversation by himself. Look at how comfortable he is with So Yeon now. He can even 'tick' her off for losing her bracelet in an indirect manner! Lol....Yes, Si Yang holds the key to their happiness together in reality because he's a guy and a promising one with good career opportunities and a good catch. He's full of energy and passion for acting and he's polite and kind. So Yeon knows Si Yang is a gem in a million. He exceeded her expectations otherwise she would not have extended.Such an awesome guy. Si Yang makes her feel confident and young again, for sure. She laughed much more through him - well, it's no wonder that we're anxious for So Yeon. Did I also mention his good looks and cool height? :)

My take is that Si Yang will be busy for a while with acting projects and I'm sure he'll do movies too. So Yeon will have on and off dramas. We'll like to see them date for real for sure.  This might take a while if they feel that they are each other's life support and soul mates in love. Challenges will be faced in terms of time, fans and agencies' terms and conditions and intrusion by other beautiful women (lol..) But he has good character. He'll be loyal to one woman (we're hoping she'll be So Yeon).

The outcome?  Both are very soft-hearted and especially Si Yang has  a fragile heart. It all depends on how he feels after attaining fame and awards. By then, I hope he'll be able to see that behind every successful man lies a woman and who better than So Yeon who had proven beyond doubt too, that she's there to support him (even bed scene?) and wipe away his tears when the going gets rough. So Yeon is a woman who will give him quiet support and love in order for him to focus on his career. Hope he realises that one day. Just look at the things she did when Si Yang cried? She wiped his tears, hugged him and knelt down to propose, making him laugh. It'll not be easy to find wife like her. Si Yang knows that he has found a woman who will be by his side forever, if things turn out well. It's now a question of balancing his career, fame and having a real beautiful wife inside out.

I guess only time will tell. Right now, we know they have very good feelings for each other. The real test comes outside WGM. I'd say that they have built very good foundation for a marriage. If their families support them, it'll be even better and higher chance of it being real.

Let's enjoy them and give them our love and support in all ways possible and more importantly, let them know our love. They will have to discuss their future together outside WGM at some point in time because  I believe they've gone through the first round of painful separation so they know what it'll be like for a long-term separation. The vibes are good. Really.

Cheers, berries!   Let's not worry but be happy with them. I'm not expecting a quick marriage. I'm hoping for a real progress to that with time.  :)

• Like 21

So glad to see the berry tree extending its branches and strengthening its roots. Big hello to the fellow "ripe" berries and Warm welcome to all the "fresh" berries :D Love reading all your insights, comments, spazzworthy imaginations, and your analysis.

I will translate some interesting parts related to wgm from Soyeons noblesse interview, its a really big interview,please excuse me that I cant translate everything. 

She talks abt her real men appearance and how she was  able to show a different side, through the 4-5 eps she appeared in it. She says it was like a new challenge, she was thankful for the positive response.  she had many concerns about her acting and the roles she would be getting being in her mid-30s, but all that disappeared after she did INR3.

q. What made you decide on doing wgm?

Soyeon: I thought, this time too, wouldnt a different me be discovered? I was curious.

What you see is 99.99 percent me.

Some people said that my reactions are too excessive. But it all comes out in the show naturally. I saw myself doing random things on the first live broadcast after the first filming and honestly it was interesting to see that side, Its already like a 'big gain' for me.

I asked the producers and writers even in the meeting, i am like this, is it still ok to do this show? They said of course, we want to see the real you so dont be afraid, just be as you are. Eg. if the husband holds your hand and youre uncomfortable you can free your hand. Its fine. 

q. do you like watching yourself in variety shows? 

No, actually its the opposite. My personality isnt really fit for variety, so every saturday its like a black day. 

She talks about the shape of her face, and how it looks like cold/tough on the screen, such a role might suit her for the big screen. 

In 2016 Iike always I want to be happy shooting at the filming site doing bright roles. But I also want to return to doing a badass character again as a challenge in 2016.

• Like 22

3 hours ago, ssullipop said:

@KalyanaV you preach it, even if the show is ended i hope they still text each other and be a close friend. Anyway did kwak si yang real personality is the same as he portrayed on WGM? i think he just too unreal hehe, i mean he never angry, he can cook and beyond romantic. i want him to loosen up a bit more, its okay if he has a flaw, so yeon will always fall for him tho ^^.

i love the scene when siyang want to send a gift for so yeon parents, he seems so sincere tbh, if he just want to do the variety and act like he loves her i think he wont get to know or get influenced with so yeon parents. its so touching that actually he thinks about so yeon parents, and seems like he want to be  a real son-in-law (i am sorry about my delutional mind) ^^

anyway when will episode 303 comes out ?

You bet Si Yang has flaws too.

1. He is possessive about his wife and we all love that so I'm not sure if that's a flaw....  lol

2. He's jealous about intimate scenes between his wife and co-stars

3. He does not want his wife to act in Romance Drama (wife's career choice is limited....lol)

4. He doesn't show it outright when he's upset or angry about something and this I learnt from his actions after So Yeon lost her bracelet. He consoles her and chided her gently when he could.....lol

5. He is hungry for her lips......

6. He loves hugs from his wife

7. He loves to role-play romantic comic roles with his wife, preferring kissing scenes if possible

8. He watches closely over her when someone hugs her (MBC Jung Gyu Woon on stage) or when someone  tries to stuff food in her mouth (hyun min)

But why do I love his flaws so much?    :)

He's so adorable and shy at times in So Yeon's presence. Just look at him covering his face with the card after her kiss. I can forgive all his flaws......if he stays beside  So Yeon forever, one day in the future.    :D

P/S: Did I mention that he wants his sexy wife covered up as much as possible, the less sexy the better, because he prefers to keep her to himself as  her nampyeonim?  Now that's a flaw that makes a woman feels so cherished by her loved one! I really love it when his eyes showed disapproval at a certain gown that is overly sexy but he gently said it looked weird so as not to hurt her. Such a considerate guy too! 

• Like 14

From Siyang & Soyeon 's instagram, alot of oversea Fans supports them to be couple in Real Life...as i don't understand korean words, really don't know how their fans in korea response is ?

Me too, like a few wgm couples before but, this my first time, really like so much of our Loving Couple! It should their characters attracted me the most, unlike other actors/actress, Siyang & Soyeon really show out their True Character in front of us. 

As for Siyang, he really a nice man, he even mentioned Soyeon mum: my lovable mum-in-law! O, which mum-in-law don't welcome such a nice & consideration son-in law? 

Im glad Soyeon make her first Great move by given a quick kiss to Siyang in MBC award ! Now, Everyone knows Siyang belongs to Soyeon...Last week wgm really a BIG experiment for them, bcos of this, i think they have progress even closer, well, answer in MBC night..

Berries, please show our supports & love in their instagram too, tell Siyang & Soyeon, Go Ahead & GRAB tightly each others hand:wub:

• Like 15

I for one, really welcome the idea of Soyeon starring in a weekend drama for her next role. I believe she has confirmed. I hope she does if she hasn't yet. Weekend dramas usually have a slice of life feel, they have all the genres mixed in them, some comedy, some romance and of course a lot of drama, the shooting schedule is not very hectic and  the audience has time to warm up to the characters. They attract a lot of viewers specially women in their 30s n beyond which makes them gain higher ratings than any weekday dramas. I think its a very good move to get a lot of love from the general public. Both her previous roles were from the cable station network dramas which don't yet have quite the appeal with the masses. Although ratings are the last thing what Id be concerned about as long as Soyeon has a nice well rounded role and plays it to perfection. There is this thing about being remembered for a longterm character, like she was in all about eve, I hope this one brings her a lot more love, recognition and applause from the general public.      

• Like 17

Hi guys, I'm an avid fan of KSYs. I'm happy to translate from chinese to english from the interview for you all if you like :) It won't be perfect but I can write the gist of it for you all to understand roughly. Sorry if the translation is not that fab. 

N = Noblesse; S = SY

First pic's interview translation:
This part talks about how KSY used to have lots of anti-fans at the beginning of her debut period and suffered from them, but she's not the kind that instantly receives fandom and love from the public. She's the kind of actress that belong to 'the more you watch her act, the more you like her' category. 

N: actually today our photoshoot concept is sunny and warm KSY (It was raining at the time of the photoshoot).
S: ah yes, I was worried since morning that it will rain, but I thought today's interview theme better suit such a [rainy] day. But are you satisfied with the photos?

N: Of course I'm satisfied. Why did you ask? Is it because I didn't compliment you enough that you're pretty during the shoot?
S: Yes! Please say more. (smiles)

N: 事实上,从小时候开始就在电视上看到的明星,在我前面白净的躺着,没法好好的投入拍摄,肯定和这几年时间所看到的逐渐年轻的女演员比起来是不同的。
S: 哇~真的嘛?这是称赞哦?(笑)

Sorry this is abit hard for me to translate, but the gist is that N is praising that SY can get into the atmosphere of shooting really quickly compared to other younger actresses. SY is happy that she got praised. 

N: How have you been doing these days? I didn't expect you to keep appearing in variety shows. 
S: Actually I had appeared in many types of variety shows in the past. However, this is my first time in "Real Man" I gave my all during the 4-5 weeks period. I'm also like that in WGM and I'm thoroughly enjoying the filming. 

N: Is it because the reaction you received from "Real Man" is so good that you decided to appear in other variety shows?
S: Now that I think about it, I guess it is so. (She talks about how she decided to take on Real Man because of her age. She realised that now that she's 35, there are lots of roles she had to give up and it made her vexed. So that's why she wanted to do Real Man and many others before she's too old for it.)

N:这略微的‘自暴自弃’,是想有挑战什么的想法吧?
S : 是,加上都要怪听到的‘要更加敞开心扉‘的这句话。

N:要敞开心扉?
S: 在拍摄现场,更自由的表现演技,算是在叫醒自己,以前都是瞎想’到时也就敞开了‘,某一天有人说的这句话,我很认真的听进去了,我需要展现自己的地方很多,我想我是不是要寻找一下自己需要什么之时,就决心出演《真男》了,拍完节目,进入《陷入纯情》剧组,很明显的在拍摄现场,对于我能更加开心的投入演技中来说,是有所经验了。

These 2 parts talk about how she realised she wants to show herself in different areas and she thought that she ought to start looking in herself what exactly she wants, and that's why she participated in 'Real Man'. After 'Real Man', she went to act in 'Falling for Innocence' and it was obvious she found herself being able to get into her role even happier. 

N:决定出演《我结》的时候呢?
S: 《我结》的情况也差不多。’这次也该能是我的再次发现吧?’,带着某种程度上的好奇心决定的。《笑》

N: How about the time you decided to participate in WGM?
S: It was also the same. I wanted to find something in me plus I was also curious to find out how it's like. (smiles). 

2nd Pic interview:

N:这不算是贪心么?《笑》从中学生时期就开始演技生涯的演员,还需要追寻什么?
S: 对。演技生活22年里,会有这种想法,感觉是有些不好意思,可是说实话,到现在我对于敞开心扉这点,也还没有明确搞清楚。

N: 更贴近于‘为了演技而演戏’这种么?
S: 也许是‘不要恐惧挑战’的意义更大一些吧。还有因为听到演员同事或是前辈们说过‘演技不错,但是感觉有些太内向了’的原因在其中吧。事实上到现在这部分,对于我来说也是个问题。需要很长时间来完成的作业。

N:但是这是有天生的娴静成分呐。演员也是人,非要去破坏本性么?
S: 是呀?对吧?《笑》虽说是这样的,但感觉这也算是我需要自己去攻破的。只有这样我坚信,才会有更好的演技表现出来。

(Sorry will translate the above parts when I have more time, but the rough story is that she wants to work harder to give even better acting chops)

N: How are you like privately? When I watched the first episode of WGM, I thought you did your best and you're so amiable. Are you like that too in real life?
S: 99.9% is my true self, however the truth is I also don't really want to hide my true self in the show. 

N: Why is that so?
S: Because that wouldn't suit variety shows. When I met with WYM staff, they told me I need to show everything of myself in the show. They invited her to WGM because they saw how KSY is like privately so they told her not to be afraid.

N: For example?
S: For example if husband wants to hold hands but if I don't feel comfortable, I can let it go? (smiles)

N: Perhaps because of this reason, I watched you on show really comfortably. Occasionally when I hear you suddenly laugh in the 'he ha ha' way, I was surprised.
S: I really can't control myself when I laugh that way. Some people said I overreacted, but that can be a natural reaction. When I was watching myself in the show, I thought it was quite amusing to find myself talk and act without thinking. 

N : 算是很享受自己在综艺节目里的表现么?
S: 不是,实际上正好相反。我不是说对于自己所不知的另一面,也不是说开心能在电视里看到自己,而是因为,最近那大约20几分钟的播出,导致每周六都完全成了我的‘黑色星期天’。

N asks if KSY likes her performance on variety shows? KSY says no because she didn't expect to see another side of her in the show, so now every saturday it becomes my 'black sunday'. 

N : 事实上,我没想到素妍的性格是这么温顺。从小时候开始,因为经历过各式各样的演员生活,我以为你应该或多或少会有些认生的,还有受到很多奇怪粉丝带来的伤害。
S:所以才会不让自己有失误,我也有看过类似‘是不是依旧那么胆小’的这种留言。

N says she didn't expect KSY to be so gentle. Because she has experienced alot throughout her acting career since young and got hurt alot by weird fans, so N thought KSY would be less friendly. KSY replied that that's why she doesn't want to make any mistakes. She says she still sees people leaving comments asking if she's still as timid like before. 

N: 是么?在采访里没有亲自答复么?
S: 我觉得应该是粉丝自己的猜想才写的吧。可是这句话某些程度上也说的对。在这基础上,我也算是内向型的人,那么小的年纪,没有任何帮助而成为了明星,当然会不知不觉地显露出自己的性格。

N asks if KSY has ever replied back personally . KSY said that fans must have thought she was like that and hence they wrote as such. But she agrees with the sentence to a certain extent as she considers herself as an introvert. 

N: 在以前的采访中,总是说自己对20几岁时期的演技感到‘很羞涩’?
S: 当然羞涩了。事实上现在也感到很羞涩。《笑》

KSY says she's still embarrassed by her acting skills when she was in her early twenties. 

Last pic's interview:

N : 可是虽说是对于现在所提出的提问,对于当年善良又漂亮的角色来说,有没有想过,‘恶女’形象的记忆会更让人越来越误会的?提起金素妍的话,事实上相比‘美女’,‘恶女’的形象更加深入人心。
S: 不是,当然也想演漂亮的角色,因为那时20几岁嘛,可是当时我并没有接到过像那样的角色,当然那些厉害角色能让年纪那么小的我来展现,虽说现在想想也感到很幸运。

N: 最近总是接些柔弱的角色吧?
S: 不管《陷入纯情》还是《需要浪漫3》里 ,都和我以前想要饰演的角色很贴近,事实上,在我20几岁的时候,是根本没法想象的,难道是当年所做的祈祷就这样实现了么? 《笑》

N :说真的,我要是金素妍的话,我会认为是站在那么多所饰演的角色里随意选出来的立场才这么说的。
S: 不可能,包括我在内的很多演员,直到今天也是在翘首以待的等着导演的电话。在我20几岁之时,也有这种电话几乎属于全军覆没的时期。

N : 应该很焦躁吧?
S: 我现在也感到很焦躁,心想‘今天又不会来了,我想要的角色,肯定其他人也都想要,况且和我同龄的好演员也很多,所以在面对作品的时候,会表现的更加不安,对于最近拍的《陷入纯情》,这部分就表现的更加严重。

N: 静静的听你说,比起20几岁的时候,感觉你对于现在的演技来说,更加苦恼了。
S: 不管怎么说,对于20几岁来说,’不要出错‘这方面的担心会更强烈些,10几岁时期,本来就是像梦想的一样,坐着飘飘然的梦。到20岁后半段,穿上’那个礼服‘真的是苦恼了很久。

N: 啊,那件礼服!可是我认为,那是媒体给予那件礼服的寓意,没想到你竟自己提出来了,《金素妍穿着只略微遮住胸部的性感礼服出现在2007年釜山国际电影节上,这件事对于低调的她来说,不仅仅只是形象上的单纯改变,之后也得到了独一无二的’礼服素妍‘之称号》。
S: 太感谢了,在穿上那件礼服的前一天,还一直 在反复犹豫呢。

They didn't talk much about WGM, just about her acting stuff. 

N: What worries do you have now?
S: Hmm, I guess I should be worrying about marriage now. But honestly I don't have any. 

N: You don't think about getting married?
S: Still not yet, I think that's a weird thinking too (smiles)

N : 都说您是既懂礼貌又善良的明星,近来经常听到吧?感觉如何?
S: 听到这种话,说真的也才没几年《笑》,事实上以前,我90度低头问好,稍微一笑,大家都觉得我会不会太假惺惺,所以现在大家这么看待我,非常感谢,

N : 对,就在2000年代初期,有过被选为是’军人讨厌的明星第一名‘吧?
S: 哈哈,就是说嘛,成为这种女人了。

N : 可是为什么不怎么拍电影呢?
S: 还没有出现特别的邀约,几年前拍过名叫《咖啡》的电影,包括票房方面,还有多个方面都没有处理好。那部电影我也觉得很可惜,真的是过了很久才拍的电影。我也个人觉得很余味无穷的,我还是在全国最后一次放映的电影院里看的,在首尔星期三清晨的一个时间档。,以前也是,有过很多次,看过无数遍的电影,到了最后放映的时候,又再跑去看一遍。

N : 要是再选择电影的话,有想要做的么?
S: 我想选择能利用上我容貌的电影,我也不是无可挑剔的嘛,我的脸要是打上阴影的话,会感觉非常刚硬,要是能利用这点来工作的话,我感觉也能充分用到电影里。

This part talks about how people used to vote her as the most hated star compared to today known as the kind and polite star. She hasn't found a movie role that she likes yet. 

N : 想问一个比较长的问题,金素妍很小的时候就开始演员活动,在电视和电影里,陪同现在20~30岁的观众们一起成长,当然也有伤心的时候,虽然说也有段时间深受黑粉的折磨,但是现在没有了其他人,我想,作为金素妍名字的演员来说,这也许会是唯一能持续存在的位置。
S: 我在前年粉丝吧里有看过和这差不多意思的留言,是个粉丝写的,也是写的’就这样和我们一样一起成长,很感谢能把这浪漫的瞬间作为礼物送给我们‘。看到那句话我哭了,所以我就亲笔写了’我才要说,很感谢你们能把如此浪漫的瞬间作为礼物送给我‘,然后拍了照片传到了留言板,可是好好想想,以前我那很长一段的消极时期,真的感觉很对不起粉丝们,甚至于想到,他们作为我的粉丝为什么要经受如此痛心的经历。不过,我现在也是这么想的,对于我这样的女演员,如此长的时间里,还能一直拥有又再次发现我崭新面貌的他们,该是真心需要感谢的事情。

N : 虽然感觉是不是突然转换成感动模式了,既然问了就在问一个,现在是不是,就算是经历了不如意的事故,也不会再动摇了吧?
S: 不是,应该会一直动摇下去,按着我的性格来说的话,会觉得安心又空暇,但是因为选择了这份职业,动摇的心会越来越大吧,如果说和以前有不同点的话,这个动摇就不会是仅仅如此动摇着结束,也会慢慢了解到要如何战胜它的方法,实实在在地战胜它。

N: Do you have any hobby outside work? S: No. 

N: I saw on message boards that you'll secretly wear your hat and masks and run to Gangnam coffee shop and read manga?
S: haha really? Yeah I'm like that. (Smiles) but who saw?

N: Someone saw.
S: Actually I live near there. Because there are some parking areas near those coffee shops and every Sunday it's free parking. 

N: You still worry about parking fee?
S: It's expensive. 

N : 2016年想要做什么?
S: 如果随着之前经验,在拍摄现场,能觉的有意思,依旧还是喜欢能有明朗的演技,现场也明朗开心,我自己也会觉得很有趣,可是想2016年里,再次挑战一下‘厉害’角色

N : 您是希望能出来’10来年久违的金素妍变身为恶魔回来了‘这种新闻么?
S : 那样也不错。《笑》

This part talks about how KSY wants to challenge herself in new roles. 

• Like 24

Can some kind berry help to translate what Si Yang said at the part when the female mc was asking him something  and he said something about 'suddenly"? I think it was referring to So Yeon's near fall at the red carpet? He also said something about yeosin anae at the same stage to the guy. Wish I know what  he's talking about. Thanks!

• Like 8