[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

9 hours ago, larus said:

Welcome @tippytoes to Soompi and this thread. And hello, fellow So yeon fan!

Soyeon is the only k-actress that I will follow but I love other actors and actresses too (just that I will not watch every drama they will be in :)).  I love your other biases, Ji Sung and Uhm Tae Woong, too and how lucky are you... So yeon worked with both of them. Not in the same drama ...yet.

About your wish for bday surprise.... I personally don`t want to see it in WGM, not for this virtual marriage. It is awkward for me.. and I explain it already in this thread. I would have saved this wish for the real life SiSo couple if they will become one.... but not for WGM. I know it is just your wish dream and maybe I should not mention it... I really doubt we`ll see them in their real lives much. Both SiSo family seams to be very discreet persons.  All we can see is their friends. But who knows... maybe your wish will became true.

Please, continue to share your thoughts on this thread.

Your post made me laugh so hard...  Wild imagination, dear chingu. Naughty girl! Santa came to you last year?  :D You are probably right. He is a young man after all, so the list could not be very different..... in his imagination.

What all he/we will get is the kiss on the cheek and forehead. But I still like the 5 wishes coupons idea. I want to know about Si Yang`s wish lists...even if it is tone down. :D

I think you're right.  If I hear they did it in real life even not on WGM, I'll be as happy.

Actually I'm curious about So Yeon's mom because we hear her talking offcam or on the phone.  She seems a cool mom who likes Siyang so much.

Nice to meet a fellow SoYeon fan :-)

• Like 10

Just pondering through the WGM experience with my best friend who is also a woman and we are both at the point in our life that we would like to have a relationship. Initially of course we had so much fun watching WGM specially SiSo and thought we also wanted to join WGM for non-showbiz people like us? LOL

We really like SiSo so much and she commented that the way SiYang looks at SoYeon will drive any girl crazy. Also the things he says are daebak!! But then we consider SoYeon's situation, she is also at a stage where she would've wanted to be in a relationship we believe. I myself think I'm vulnerable to falling head overheels with if a SiYang would come in my life even if it's only a virtual relationship because of my desire in my heart to be in a relationship, and so I can understand that this could have been a factor why SoYeon took a long time to warm up.

My friend and I could completely sympathize with her in BRI whenever she says stuff along the lines of she has to control herself etc. because her heart as a woman is at stake. After all, this is reality TV and show business. Actually, whenever SoYeon says that she just wants to enjoy this experience as much as she can, there's a sting in our hearts and our eyes begin to tear up in the kitchen with the laptop on the table (my dad maybe thinks we're delulu, and we are LOL).

This line from SoYeon wrings our heart: "I feel like you (SiYang) are an oasis in a desert. I am like holding sand that falls right thru my hands."

Kim SoYeon, fighting!! God has a plan for you, just continue to trust in Him and be the kindhearted woman that you are. Who knows, His Best Guy for you may already be around you.

To that Best Guy: You are doing your best and no one else can push you to do that but SoYeon. Her warm heart inspires you to be kind and gentle as well. ;)

Some things should be brought to real life and not let be stuck in the confinements of make believe...LOL. Gosh, I can't be subtle at times. LOL

Super delulu with waiting for Sat's episode!!!

• Like 16

6 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

It seems like Si Yang has recently, like within the past couple of days, filmed a Radio Star epusode. Since it is an MBC program, they may ask about WGM and who knows haha. 

I think that explain the picture of Si Yang with the WGM MCs... I think he stop by to the recording room for WGM to greet the MC's before or after he do the recording for Radio Star. Well just wait and see till it aired.

2 hours ago, auroratasya said:

Hmmm if hani will be there too, they most probably will ask si yang to compare between hani and so yeon, since he had photoshoot with hani few months ago and I remember watched on YouTube, they were called as "sexy couple ".

I won't be too worried about Hani because she's have handsome and talented boyfriend herself. Beside... from what I see... Si Yang just have eyes for So Yeon... it's always amaze me in how he look at So Yeon... and I admitted that I actually collecting screencap of Si Yang when he look at So Yeon. Not just their fingers who lock to each other... but their eyes also do the same... specially Si Yang... I always smiling everytime watching episode 3... Si Yang looking at So Yeon with mouth open when she was just out from the bathroom.  And the way he glance at her in the dawn, and how he ask her to sit (because he seem aware that So Yeon try to stay far and avoid him since she's less confidence and awkward with her being showing up her bare morning face) I found it sweet. I really love that morning moment. I never get bored repeating it (well... it's my confession.. I watch that episode a lot more than any other episode, hehehehe...)

Btw... it's Thursday... that's mean we gonna have teaser!!!.. yeay...!!! That's mean Saturday much closer... yeay!!!...

• Like 13

2 hours ago, yuar19ingrid said:

Just pondering through the WGM experience with my best friend who is also a woman and we are both at the point in our life that we would like to have a relationship. Initially of course we had so much fun watching WGM specially SiSo and thought we also wanted to join WGM for non-showbiz people like us? LOL

We really like SiSo so much and she commented that the way SiYang looks at SoYeon will drive any girl grazy. Also the things he says are daebak!! But then we consider SoYeon's situation, she is also at a stage where she would've wanted to be in a relationship we believe. I myself think I'm vulnerable to falling head overheels with if a SiYang would come in my life even if it's only a virtual relationship because of my desire in my heart to be in a relationship, and so I can understand that this could have been a factor why SoYeon took a long time to warm up.

My friend and I could completely sympathize with her in BRI whenever she says stuff along the lines of she has to control herself etc. because her heart as a woman is at stake. After all, this is reality TV and show business. Actually, whenever SoYeon says that she just wants to enjoy this experience as much as she can, there's a sting in our hearts and our eyes begin to tear up in the kitchen with the laptop on the table (my dad maybe thinks we're delulu, and we are LOL).

This line from SoYeon wrings our heart: "I feel like you (SiYang) are an oasis in a desert. I am like holding sand that falls right thru my hands."

Kim SoYeon, fighting!! God has a plan for you, just continue to trust in Him and be the kindhearted woman that you are. Who knows, His Best Guy for you may already be around you.

To that Best Guy: You are doing your best and no one else can push you to do that but SoYeon. Her warm heart inspires you to be kind and gentle as well. ;)

Some things should be brought to real life and not let be stuck in the confinements of make believe...LOL. Gosh, I can't be subtle at times. LOL

Super delulu with waiting for Sat's episode!!!

@yuar19ingrid @ssullipop As a woman, we share the same concern over our darling Kim So Yeon. I had a little bit worriness that this WGM experience breaks her heart at the end, and since she is basically an introvert despite her celebrity status, she may act just fine outside and hide her crushed heart inside...Hum.. :( 

However, we all agree that these two people show their sincerity to each other. We all agree that eyes can't lie and the way Siyang look at her is just deep... We all agree that both of them feel mutual attraction and adoration. They are both humorous people, especially Soyeon, and it easily ignite his hearty laughter, heheh... :D. They enjoy each other's existance, and they maintain regular offscreen touch that helps them get closer . We know they both are sensitive people, and Siyang's meticulous and skillfull traits match well to complete Soyeon's clumsy and humble traits, We also can sense that they are being honest in expressing their feeling and their thoughts in this show. Particularly Siyang who seems to wear his heart at his sleeves, showing his overflowing praises and possesiveness : yeoppo, sexy, why are you so beautiful, my goddess wife, you are too kind, don't pick revealing outfits, don't praise other men but me, she is mine, she's been branded..and many more, the list will just go on and on.. We witness how these two progress to be very close naturally, they hugs tightly, they hold hands/interlocking fingers, as if those are just natural things to do. That's why we jump up in their ship happily. Coz we see the high-degree-possibility-of-becoming-real in them.

As I've mentioned before, as much as we see their potential in becoming real couple, nothing will happen IF they don't pursue it in real life. And Siyang holds the importance in this factor since the barriers are on his side, with being a rising star that should comply with his agency direction, and having a relationship can limit his fan-base expansion, thus hinder his career.

Reading for Siyang as a mature age Capricorn: being successful in career will play the biggest part for his feeling of accomplishment. His career will always comes first. As time goes by, he will become a loving and proud family man. In deciding a lifetime partner, he seeks not just romantic love, but also a relationship in which he can rely on his lady that shows support for his career. Once he determines to pursue something, he will keep approaching till he reach his goal. 

With all that's been saying, I conclude that these two have met at the right tine, in a right place. She is at the right age. He is also a mature man and he knows he can rely on her to support his career. IF they were to meet earlier, I don't think it's possible since he would still at a carefree man stage and showed too much playful side. WGM becomes a perfect place for tthem to get closer quickly and to start off with no pressure to be real. Of course with their progress now, many wish them for real, but still it's less pressure since they both can decide whichever way they agree on: being real or stop it at reel. Noone can blame them for it.  

The last one. I hope in several more coming episodes, we'll get to sense how Siyang will decide, in regard to his relation with Soyeon. If he decides to pursue her for real, then I am rest assure that he'll get her.  I've said before that he has his way to lead her and to smooth out all of her uneasy feelings. But if he won't, I am sure he'll take precaution steps not to hurt her. He is sensitive enough to be aware of their each other feeling. And he is a kind man who won't ignorantly leave her brokenheart. I love them, and I hope that they will decide on what's best for them.,:blush:

• Like 23

@kalyanaV....love what you wrote...with much love, concern and understanding. Yes, I totally agree with what you said abt the factors that surround them.  Come what may or what ever the decision they make....I'm with them.  They have made WGM2015 this particular one a heart felt variety show for me coz they are sincere in what they do and portray to us.  May 2016 give the best of the best to Siyang and So Yeon.

The hubby have been showering her with much love and affection and she is picking up her comfortable pace.

• Like 12

Apart from my office work, I have 2 more important tasks daily - (1) come here to read all the lovely merry berries posts (2) click *like* ..... :P

Okies.... now this berry sneaks back to office work ...hahahha :P:wub: 

**smacks my itchy fingers**

• Like 14

@KalyanaV So agree with you. If anything, I now think that SiYang and SoYeon may have already discussed how things should be between them, at least while they are in WGM. Otherwise we won't see a SoYeon who is confidently holding hands with her manjittnam during the MBC Entertainment Awards night. Like SoYeon, I just wanna enjoy their current set up right now. Of course with a bit of unexpected bursts of what feels like expression of real attachment to each other every now and then.

Our delulu imaginations can go crazy all we want and enjoy the ride while it lasts - or while we can still see some of it on TV (fingers crossed there's more behind the camera, and more to come in the future LOL)

• Like 14

..more often, we girls tends to relate to our own gender’s feelings.. me too, I feel for  So Yeon, and for other girls in my other ships more.. since we know, more or less, what’s going on her mind.. more or less, we know the coping method, we girls are doing to get over a broken heart (Im hoping that So Yeon will not experience it with Si Yang though..) 

..but what about the guy??.. it’s impossible for him to not get hurt as well.. esp. the one like Si Yang, who is a self-confessed (although he reluctantly admitted to So Yeon in comic book store), that he contained his thoughts and feelings all by himself.. I don’t know anything about him, except on what we saw in WGM.. maybe a long time fan can enlighten us a little about Si Yang outside WGM .. but one thing is for sure, and evident is that Si Yang has a fragile heart.. he can’t control his true feelings at “that certain moment” because it is what he felt at that time.. he laugh to every joke and smart remarks of So Yeon and cry to those touching moments they have together.. I myself, cried on last episodes scene wherein Si Yang is driving alone.. im sure he cried at that moment, but they chose not to air it, which is ok with me or else, im sure I will cry a river over that.. hehehe..:phew:

..WGM may be a work for most of those who joined.. but at certain time, work and reality can be one.. and it is up to them if they will work on it.. will they continue what have been started or just move on with their life without each other??.. it’s a choice only them knows.. and as a fan, we must respect that decision.. let’s all be supportive.. being a long time viewer of WGM.. maybe my heart got burned several times over semi-actively shipping couples.. so more or less, im more open now as to what is the outcome.. that is why I said earlier in the thread that im good with the contract based this time.. since I can dictate my shipper’s heart as to what extent and time I will only see SiSo couple.. but then, WGM really wants to kill my heart.. hahaha.. now, SiSo, uri blueberry couple is no longer binded with a contract that has time frame.. everything is back at one.. next stage.. next phase.. next chapter.. and honestly, this is what I feared the most.. the road to 200th days.. just like what I wished for them at the start.. I hope that the days to come will be as smooth as the first 100 days.. problems may occur evey now and then, but pleaassseee fruit fairies, god and goddesses of this thread, “I HOPE A SCANDAL AGAINST SISO COUPLE WILL NEVER OCCUR”.. if the time comes they have to exit WGM let it be in good faith and in happy mood.. for who knows what future and destiny will give to this sweet blueberry couple..:wub:

..it seems our blueberry tree is growing day by day.. me liking it~!!!.. hehehe.. makes me wonder, the tree SiSo planted, how was it?? I wish it will also grows as pretty as we berries are.. hehehe.. hello fellow Pinay berries~!! :D

• Like 19

SoYeon-ssi in Seven Swords as Green Pearl. The movie was released in 2005 and began filming in 2004. She was only about 24 at that time.

SiYang-ssi, look! Your Yaoong-ie was already a goddess even as young as she was back then! Her features have always been so stunning!!!!

Now you wonder why she could be so beautiful? Dangyeonhajji!!

7swords kimsoyeon

• Like 13

It was pointed by others that the car was stopped at the same place when he was trying to control his tears. (pay attention to the background) He cant even continue to drive     :tears:    so same like you, i am sure he cried.   

1 hour ago, alou said:

moments they have together.. I myself, cried on last episodes scene wherein Si Yang is driving alone.. im sure he cried at that moment, but they chose not to air it, which is ok with me or else, im sure I will cry a river over that.. hehehe..:phew:

• Like 16

@seesaw_love, that is true...ci think he was consumed with emotions during the car ride that he can not continue because it was static and you can see his eyes are red... Like @alou is saying i think the reason why i love this couple so much is because i can see the sincerity they have for each other... They are still cautious around each other but i think its more of their personality they are both considerate of each other but as the episode progress you can see how carefree they are... They are really treasuring what they have.. I love the little teasing they have for each other. I can remember the early stages of my relationship wherein we are trying to get to know each other and see where we stand with each other but as time goes by we became the best of friends wherein we can just talk about anything and tease each other.. I love how they can jsut discuss whatever and can tease each other comfortably.. I think this just really shows how close they are to each other...  Of course we can not be 100% sure that they will end up together.. However i can pray and wish that they do end up together cause i see the sparkle they have when they are around each other.. And the chemistry and electricity they are is no joke really...  :heart::heart::wub::wub: maybe i am very biase but everytime i see them i can only see hearts, flowers, pink and red

• Like 14

My heart is already feeling sadness just thinking that this will not become real. Just reading all your posts about possibilities - -

Whatever they decide, I will keep going back to what each said during the wedding episode.

Siyang: "Don't you trust me?"

So Yeon: "Whatever he decides, I'll be okay."

The most important thing is to have loved and been loved truly, no matter how long or short.  I sense that IF EVER and for whatever reason Siyang decides not to pursue, So Yeon will not be single for long.  Love will truly be knocking on her door soon.

• Like 13

7 hours ago, ChuMills DejaVu said:

I think that explain the picture of Si Yang with the WGM MCs... I think he stop by to the recording room for WGM to greet the MC's before or after he do the recording for Radio Star. Well just wait and see till it aired.

I won't be too worried about Hani because she's have handsome and talented boyfriend herself. Beside... from what I see... Si Yang just have eyes for So Yeon... it's always amaze me in how he look at So Yeon... and I admitted that I actually collecting screencap of Si Yang when he look at So Yeon. Not just their fingers who lock to each other... but their eyes also do the same... specially Si Yang... I always smiling everytime watching episode 3... Si Yang looking at So Yeon with mouth open when she was just out from the bathroom.  And the way he glance at her in the dawn, and how he ask her to sit (because he seem aware that So Yeon try to stay far and avoid him since she's less confidence and awkward with her being showing up her bare morning face) I found it sweet. I really love that morning moment. I never get bored repeating it (well... it's my confession.. I watch that episode a lot more than any other episode, hehehehe...)

Btw... it's Thursday... that's mean we gonna have teaser!!!.. yeay...!!! That's mean Saturday much closer... yeay!!!...

Aaaahh does she now? I dont follow Hani so I dont know that she has a boyfriend. That's great news!

Now, if only Si Yang will remember and do what Oh Min Suk did with his interview, and answer any question related with "Kim So Yeon", "Kim So Yeon", "Kim So Yeon". LOL 

• Like 9

10 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

Radio Star is the program where there are 4 hosts, Kim Gura and Kyuhyin being among them, and they bring guests associated with a topic. I saw that Hani of EXID will be guesting as well, so maybe it'll be like something about up and coming people? I don't remember the other names. But it's an entertainment program, not a radio program. 

I heard about the program but never see an episode. Kim Gura is one of the panelist of King of Mask Singer and I like him there. If I remember correctly he won the great prize at MBC Entertainment Awards but now I don`t know for which show. :) Maybe for both.

More than entertainment factor, I want to find out more about Siyang. I hope that it is not only about making other laugh and not substance in the program. It is alright to make it humorous, but I hope Radio Star is a respectful and serious program in the same time. I will go to watch some scene on You Tube to get an idea what is about. I look forward to his appearance in the show. 

• Like 8