[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Tomorrow is Thursday so I hope we`ll have preview pictures. The time flies quickly... We had many events this week.

I am curious when we`ll see the preparation for the stage performance. It will be next week? But we have to prepare our-self for the "wedding" ceremony before that.

• Like 10

I've been watching their performance a lot lately, I'm just so addicted to it, song and everything haha. And then I discovered something that I didn't see, or hear before, and I don't think anyone mentioned it. 

If you play the video, right  before the kiss, you can hear So Yeon say "Ah, what should I do" basically. Which makes me think that the kiss was actually planned beforehand and she was just nervous about the entire thing. It may have been a harder kiss than expected, but I do think it was planned to some degree after hearing her say that haha. I mean, why else would she say that :P

• Like 12

26 minutes ago, thesuitelife547 said:

If you play the video, right  before the kiss, you can hear So Yeon say "Ah, what should I do" basically. Which makes me think that the kiss was actually planned beforehand and she was just nervous about the entire thing. It may have been a harder kiss than expected, but I do think it was planned to some degree after hearing her say that haha. I mean, why else would she say that :P

I don`t know Korean at all so I did not heard So yeon`s words. I do think that the kiss was planned but as you said it was probably something more than she expected. :D

But let see the episode when they learn the choreography and see that was really planned. If we will find out. Either was a planned or unplanned kiss, it was a surprised and it made us happy ...and of course, Si yang as well. :w00t:

• Like 10

Times files...we are going say goodbye to 2015 & welcome 2016.

In 2015, i'm so glad to have my another Favourite Siso Couple after Solim couple & of course, so happy to found u all berries here which have the same interest with me..

I'm looking forward in WGM, our loving couple might talk about the kiss...wonder what their answer is ? 

Siyang was a double-winner that night at MBC award. First, new-comer award....O secondly, His goddess KISS...it an unforgettable year for our Loving couple.

Siyang getting very protective & nervous towards Soyeon , it really a good hints for us. 

O...getting late for work....In advance, wish u all berries a Happy New Year....looking forward 2016 for more good news from Siyang & Soyeon:wub::)

• Like 9

Happy new year berries, i hope 2016 gives us a lot more berry good news... I am so excited to see the preview and the upcoming birthday of nampyeonim.... I am just looking forward to seeing all their beautiful episodes... I cant wait... 

I am so excited for the preview pictures coming up later... 

Anyway... Thanks a lot to this thread i have met a lot of new berry berry nice, optimistic group of people.. Whom i am berry berry thankful for because you bring so much happiness to me with all the news of the couple... 

So everyone... Let us all have a berry berry happy 2016... Wooohooooo. Group hugs to all :wub::wub::w00t::w00t::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 13

3 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

I've been watching their performance a lot lately, I'm just so addicted to it, song and everything haha. And then I discovered something that I didn't see, or hear before, and I don't think anyone mentioned it. 

Actually I heard it too... and yes... the kiss seem harder than it should be. Maybe the plan was just a slight peck or just lips touch without no sound. But its look like that So Yeon have a little trouble to reach Si Yang lips (even after wearing high heels shoes Si Yang still much taller) so she push her self a bit to hard. 

And yes, their performance is addictive... it stuck in my head... :lol:

• Like 10

I really love this action... You can see clearly soyeon getting the hand of siyang during the rookie award...

thanks to the person who shared it in instagram... Loving the gesture of this really makes my heart go flutter flutter

its in the spoiler.. I dont know how to embed a video 

• Like 10

Guest sarah007
5 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

After i put on my earphone, i can clearly heard her say that...LOL...She's so cute! She must be nervous to do that in front of all thhe audiences! 

8 minutes ago, chloe24 said:

I really love this action... You can see clearly soyeon getting the hand of siyang during the rookie award...

thanks to the person who shared it in instagram... Loving the gesture of this really makes my heart go flutter flutter

Reveal hidden contents

It's so natural for her to do that now, right...and she probably thought it won't be captured by the camera..gotcha u two LOL!:wub:

2 hours ago, ChuMills DejaVu said:

Actually I heard it too... and yes... the kiss seem harder than it should be. Maybe the plan was just a slight peck or just lips touch without no sound. But its look like that So Yeon have a little trouble to reach Si Yang lips (even after wearing high heels shoes Si Yang still much taller) so she push her self a bit to hard. 

And yes, their performance is addictive... it stuck in my head... :lol:

I heard it too but i thought it was just somebody's else voice and besides this ahjuma does not want to go into the technicalities again because that scene is so lovable, adorable, addictive  and hilarious as well that i watched it countless times and foregoing my sleep & breakfast.....:lol::D it has become my wake up call now....

So it doesn't matter to me - since its the most memorable scene not only for us berries but it was a scene stealer for MBC Award... so they didn't get the best couple award -   so what? because they surpassed the other couple that night with that scene....planned or unplanned it doesn't matter to me...

With that confession - this Ahjuma wish to thank all the hard working berries - @seesaw_love, @thesuitelife547, @larus, @Kwak SiYang Thailand, @jl08, @KalyanaV  for the subs, vids, gifs and commentaries and all other berries as well who have contributes in one way or another to make this thread a lively channel that have given me so much pleasure..

Happy New Year and Many Happy returns. May the new year bring Siso couple and all the berries happiness and joy and just as important good health & good fortune..

This ahjuma will be away for a few days to do some charity work to make up for the hours and days spent in front of the computer or ipad watching our lovely couple and reading this thread (please don't think i am regretting it, it is just that being a retiree. one can get into a rut watching the computer and TV all days everyday)....

BTW - the subs for all ep299, ep300 & ep301 was out simultaneously  since yesterday early morning (Malaysian time) but due to the unending excitement of the kiss scene i overlooked to mention it.  Thousand apologies.....

• Like 13

1 hour ago, chloe24 said:

waaahhh i can see it clearly now..tq very much chloe24, 

• Like 7

Happy new year beeries

Wishing this year 2016 will bring us n our family the happines, healthyness n prosperity. I happy be with all of berries friend s in this thread throughout the year.

One more I notice at the beginning of award some of member real man women member singing I am your girl. I hope siyang tease soyeon at that moment. Wkwkwkwk:blush:

• Like 11

It looks like the euphoria over the MBC  SiSo love gestures galore will stay with berries for a long, long time unless of course they give us lots more loving gestures and deep kisses with wedding bells and cute babies to last us a lifetime!! 

I pray that Si Yang and So Yeon will really love each other deeply forever. They're so berry beautiful together. 

Wishing all berries a very happy and blessed new year with lots of love and good tidings.  May 2016 be the best year for all of us with good health and lots of good news! :)

• Like 11

Thanks for the vid, @seesaw_love

Si Yang is really blessed to have So Yeon to be there for him too. This is the kind of emotional support that I had mentioned often,  that a noona wife like So Yeon can provide for him and it's so important to Si Yang who is reserved and doesn't open up too much. At least So Yeon has proven that she can be relied on in times of need and MBC awards has shown how even more, that they're really a match made in heaven.

It's not just feelings involved; the support for each other is also evident in both of them.

Really a couple that brings lots of sunshine to each other and to the people around them.  I can't stop smiling everytime I look at them. 

In their performance, you can hear at 1.24 a girl in the audience shouting "Nomo Ippo!". That must be for our dear So Yeon. :)

• Like 9