[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

48 minutes ago, thesuitelife547 said:

That picture is actually from the daily drama All is Well haha. He was buying couple rings for Ga Eun, the female character. That episode just aired today in Korea.

hahaha..LOL,, thanks for your enlightement @thesuitelife547

aigooooo naughty siyang, why you wearing that same outfit,, you ruining our imagination.

the timing so match, i believe for a while he is looking for bracelets,.. but why i didn`t look that KBS logo :dissapointed:

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, larus said:

I am wondering why he has the camera. I saw that he filmed when she arrived.

I was wondering the same thing. Kind of like a 'why bring it out now' thought. Unless he says it's for her to like remember their last day or something, without giving any other hint about the contract.

I know that Namgoong Min carried a video camera around, but from like their second meeting or whatever, to record his and Hong Jin Young's moments together for himself, I think, without editing or whatever probably.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, larus said:

:w00t: It is too funny. And we thought that he was looking for the bracelets. :w00t: 

I did not see the microphone and @Alilla saw that it was a different jacket but our mind jumped to conclusions.  :D In our excuse, we did not had the full picture. In our picture we can see the KBS logo. He came to airport after the filming.  Case closed.

Oh LoL :D and I was just thinking, woah..so the couple bracelet was from him, again.. Hahaha.. Thanks for explanation, I haven't watch All is Well but maybe I should put it in my soon-to-watch list.. I feel unfair for him coz I've watched and loved a lot of Soyeon's drama but then again he's new in this business :)

So it's officially Christmas now! Merry Christmas dear Berries, wishing you all a berry joyful Christmas this year to be spent with family and your loved ones...Thanks for sharing a lot of lovely posts and pics and translation in this thread, I have a lot of good readings of your posts, and many of them had brought me to smiles, good laughter, sometimes even tears.. you made me love our couple more and more as I got to know them better... Let's keep spreading our love for them, individually or as a couple. Love you all my dear berries ....Insert big warm virtual hugs' here :D 

• Like 8

On Tuesday, December 08, 2015 at 2:55 AM, jl08 said:

..Merry Christmas berries~~!! and one of my christmas wish is for berries around the world.. I hope that our lovely SiSo couple are together on this special day.. Be a private date or even a taping.. I just want them to be together as often as possible.. 

..another thing, is it too much to wish for the english sub of last weeks episode?? ..until their last episode?? ..santa and genies of this thread..  Please~~!!.. I promise to be a better ahjumma next year.. Lol!! :D

• Like 7

My assumption is the same as others, that he just went straight from filming to the airport wearing the same sweater, but just changing his coat. I mean, it did seem like a lot of the time he either came from filming or he had to go straight to filming afterwards. And if my calculations are correct, and if there are no cancellations of the daily drama, then it'll end at the end of January, therefore he may be finished filming about mid-January? Unless they fall behind a bit, but because it airs every week day, they have to have a somewhat tight schedule.

But after that, I'm not entirely sure of his schedule or when he may be able to go on a trip with So Yeon haha. He said that he was in 7 projects this year, he was filming the one movie and the daily drama at the same time, as well as doing WGM, and then he had Perseverance Goo Haera, Oh My Ghostess, and has 2 other movies, which counts as his seven. He really was a busy person this year haha, from beginning to end, since Perseverance Goo Haera started filming in like November of 2014 and aired in January of 2015.

AIS151224_2_zps4y7mouut.png

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, thesuitelife547 said:

I was wondering the same thing. Kind of like a 'why bring it out now' thought. Unless he says it's for her to like remember their last day or something, without giving any other hint about the contract.

Yes, I think the same thing with you. Si Yang brought the camera just like "I want to have my own recording at our last meeting, its only for me". 

But I am also wondering what concept the wedding dress for, wedding photo shoot or wedding tour? I hope it will be wedding tour like So Yeon's wish. And we saw in other pictures weeks ago, Si Yang hold the red envelope mission card, it is the guidance of the wedding tour or surprise about renew the contract from WGM team? So probably both of them didn't realize at first about contract extended, thats why in the preview their eyes were so teary. And WGM surprised them on the spot?

We only can guess and Saturday will answer it all :D 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, khairunni said:

Yes, I think the same thing with you. Si Yang brought the camera just like "I want to have my own recording at our last meeting, its only for me". 

But I am also wondering what concept the wedding dress for, wedding photo shoot or wedding tour? I hope it will be wedding tour like So Yeon's wish. And we saw in other pictures weeks ago, Si Yang hold the red envelope mission card, it is the guidance of the wedding tour or surprise about renew the contract from WGM team? So probably both of them didn't realize at first about contract extended, thats why in the preview their eyes were so teary. And WGM surprised them on the spot?

We only can guess and Saturday will answer it all :D 

I think that the envelope was giving them an option about it, or at least telling them, like what Si Yang said in the voiceover during the preview about their 100 days being up. They knew at the start that it was, since they were meeting on their last day, and I want to think that perhaps the wedding dresses was planned by Si Yang since extending the contract was up to them, so it was kind of like a last chance to do something. So the envelope was probably asking the question about whether they wanted to extend the contract or not. 

The part where So Yeon said that she didn't want to be called 'noona' was probably after receiving the envelope based on Si Yang's attire. The picture that was taken with him holding the envelope, he was in a tux, and he was also in a tux throughout that duration. 

My guess would be that the WGM producers didn't want either really giving a definite answer to the other about whether they would extend the contract and to wait until that day in order to hold the suspense in one another. That could also be a reason for the teary eyes because both could be thinking that it could be the last since they're not 100% sure about what the other person would want to do.

• Like 12

3 hours ago, jl08 said:

I seriously wonder how did Si Yang survive the Cosmopolitan photography sessions with So Yeon looking so darn sexy?    LOL....

Just look at us swooning at So Yeon's sexy thigh and shoulder........ I can just imagine him gasping desperately for oxygen and how many NGs did they have to go through? Just so that he can keep staring and hyperventilating?  I bet he had a hard time resisting the urge to caress those alluring thighs and shoulders..... Plus holding his breath so close to her lips..... Poor guy. Just get married already, Si Yang. You can fulfill your fantasy. And have the kids you want. (You did wonder how may kids you wanted at the start so kill a few birds with one stone)     :D

Apologies, berries. My imagination can't stop running wild. They are just so adorable.... so cute....so lovable and sexy.  You can feel the happiness bubbling inside you just looking at  these 2 adorable angelic beings.     :)

No worries, I think most of us will think the same way with you every time we saw the sexy concept they wore for pictorial, lol. It was their first project as couple after WGM, and they should bring the sexy concept. Si Yang who is always over protective couldn't do anything if it was related with their job and he should be professional. I am dying to wait the bts of this pictorial, I hope cosmopolitan will release the video soon. Can Si Yang be too prefect to be professional if it is related with sexy So Yeon? Lol.

I was wondering what was his reaction by looking at So Yeon pose in her photo shoot where she was alone. Si Yang might be around the photographer and So Yeon show off her sexy legs in front of so many people.. will he nag the photographer like he did in calendar photosoot? But now because he could not handle himself well due to So Yeon's sexiness, It was his personal problem. lol.

• Like 14

57 minutes ago, syhana said:

aigooooo naughty siyang, why you wearing that same outfit,, you ruining our imagination.

the timing so match, i believe for a while he is looking for bracelets,.. but why i didn`t look that KBS logo

Yes, he ruined our imagination. :w00t: You did not look at KBS logo because the picture from Instagram did not had  it. The picture was cropped.

9 minutes ago, thesuitelife547 said:

I think that the envelope was giving them an option about it, or at least telling them, like what Si Yang said in the voiceover during the preview about their 100 days being up. They knew at the start that it was, since they were meeting on their last day, and I want to think that perhaps the wedding dresses was planned by Si Yang since extending the contract was up to them, so it was kind of like a last chance to do something. So the envelope was probably asking the question about whether they wanted to extend the contract or not.

I agree with your whole post. It is exactly what I think about the scenario. They did not had a categorical answer that WGM wants them to continue and the envelope will be the question for both of them, if they would want to extend the contractor not . It is a plausible situation that Si yang wanted to fulfill her the biggest wish, the wedding tour dress. I think they both kind of knew and hoped that MBC will give them the opportunity but in the same time maybe they had some doubt too. Or, they both agree before to extend the contract but they still get a little emotional that their 100 days contract ended. They had to let behind good memories. They let themselves go with the flow... what WGM prepared for them, pretending not to suspect that WGM were a little manipulative.    I am sure we will know more from their BRI.

40 minutes ago, khairunni said:

From the pictures, It is a wedding tour dress and not a photo-shot. The red envelope is about their renewal. The question is if WGM really surprised them. They really kept them in the dark? Si Yang seams to not know anything about the contract. He has questioned all the time about the extension.  MBS knew that he wants to continue. I think So yeon was the one who had to decide and later she did communicate them that she will continue. So both of them want to extend the contract now but MBC talked with their agencies and kept them in the dark?  Lots of maybe.... :D It is just a scenario. The easy one will be that WGM told SiSo :How it would have been if it will be the last day?  And that`s what we`ll see.

In the end ..., doesn`t matter. We talk too much about technicalities.

• Like 13

Tbh i dont believe the extending contract is up to them. First,they are teary eyed,they contact each other off screen,i think its really a big chance for them to talk abt that. Second,,throwback to solim cp season,in one of jaerim's interview outside wgm,he revealed that when they knew rumours abt them leaving wgm from internet (not frm their agency *sigh*) they asked wgm pds abt what is happening, the pds didnt answer them,n suddenly they got divorce card,jaerim burnt the mission card,they cried so hard n bcos of that for the first time (as long as i know) wgm aired the wrapping party showing better mood of them,i believe it for soothe the angry fans,wgm got so much scary backlash that time. Third,oh yeah cp got backlash for last ep,bcos net esp knet said what ohyeah did for photoshot is inapproprite. Then kang ye won posted on her insta that the clothes is prepared by wgm,they knew nothing. Contratry to what wgm said that each couple choose their own theme. What i observe so far frm korea ent industry is agency n pds said A but they order their actor/ess/idol do B and when it went bad, people will blame the actors/idol. Such a coward. In KSY case. we saw a strong indication they care to each other n big probability to extent the contract,but why they still look unsure n gloomy if the decide is truly up to them ? Thats why i dont trust wgm pd.

Edit : when solim cp ended their stint,so eun agency state that bcos so eun schedule not allowed or smtg come along that line,contrary to what jaerim revealed in his int that both of them didnt know they will finish wgm. If so eun knew her schedule couldnt make it why she asked the pd ? Why she cried so hard n said she knew everything abt jaerim n what it use for now (that time) since they had to break up.

• Like 10

What I know is that since the first season, the couple usually get a wedding photo shoot as a celebration of their 100 days as a couple even not all the couple have the same event which is wedding dress tour/photo shoot because i saw Oh yeah couple have different photo shoot . And our Blueberries have the wedding dress tour/photo shoot to celebrate their 100 days as a couple (which also could be as one of Si Yang wish to fulfill So Yeon dream), but their 100 days also a special day because in that days also their last day as the contract end. They know about it, aware about it I guess that's what they have been talking and discussing during their walk at the beach. And the camera usually given to the couple when their like or asked to create their own moment. So Yeon and Si Yang did it at their 1st episode when they pack their stuff for their new house. 

And as for the red envelope, I assume it given to them as a reminder for the contract. And probably also as a mission for them before they decided to extend the contract or not. 

And I think, PD-nim use the concept from the 1 season for our Blueberries. The PD-nim give the couple one last mission, then they gonna ask them to continue or not. As in 1st season, there is one couple who decided not to continue, I forgot who it was, it's look like I have to search it again, Hehehe. .. but... either way... as far as I could see... MBC dead treat our Blueberries really special.  

Well... let's see tomorrow how it goes... 

I wish you all my dear Berries who celebrate Christmas. May you all have a berry joyful holiday... #berrishugsandkiss

• Like 13

37 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

Tbh i dont believe the extending contract is up to them. First,they are teary eyed,they contact each other off screen,i think its really a big chance for them to talk abt that. Second,,throwback to solim cp season,in one of jaerim's interview outside wgm,he revealed that when they knew rumours abt them leaving wgm from internet (not frm their agency *sigh*) they asked wgm pds abt what is happening, the pds didnt answer them,n suddenly they got divorce card,jaerim burnt the mission card,they cried so hard n bcos of that for the first time (as long as i know) wgm aired the wrapping party showing better mood of them,i believe it for soothe the angry fans,wgm got so much scary backlash that time. Third,oh yeah cp got backlash for last ep,bcos net esp knet said what ohyeah did for photoshot is inapproprite. Then kang ye won posted on her insta that the clothes is prepared by wgm,they knew nothing. Contratry to what wgm said that each couple choose their own theme. What i observe so far frm korea ent industry is agency n pds said A but they order their actor/ess/idol do B and when it went bad, people will blame the actors/idol. Such a coward. In KSY case. we saw a strong indication they care to each other n big probability to extent the contract,but why they still look unsure n gloomy if the decide is truly up to them ? Thats why i dont trust wgm pd.

Edit : when solim cp ended their stint,so eun agency state that bcos so eun schedule not allowed or smtg come along that line,contrary to what jaerim revealed in his int that both of them didnt know they will finish wgm. If so eun knew her schedule couldnt make it why she asked the pd ? Why she cried so hard n said she knew everything abt jaerim n what it use for now (that time) since they had to break up.

It is probably true that everything is decided for them, I honestly wouldn't be surprised about that since it's all about ratings. A bad sign would've been if, out of the entire show, they had only gotten like 15 or 16 minutes probably, or maybe even less than that, although I want to say that that would probably be the minimum standard. However, since they got practically like 23 - 25, maybe even more, throughout their episodes, I thought it was a good sign that they would continue.

Also, it also wouldn't surprise me if WGM did plan some things. It is true that the people themselves get some input into activities and whatnot, but of course, things have to be planned by the production at some point. Concepts for the couples are created, such as the Byuu Couple being the "fresh and young" couple, automatically assuming that role because 1) they're idols and 2) they're the youngest.

So the whole hiding thing doesn't surprise me. In order to build suspense, production may have not told them about any decision therefore creating their emotions for the moment in order to be captured on film. In the end, it's all an industry where people seek money, so none of it really surprises me haha.

• Like 14

@mellynarifqi if I'm not mistaken, for Oh Yeah couple the costume was provide by MBC, PD-nim who prepare it. I fully understand if it spark some flame since Oh Yeah couple create a concept that rated above the show rate which is around R13 or R15 I'll make sure tomorrow if I could do streaming. 

And yes... so many time PD-nim screwed up and messed up things on the show, not surprising actually. 

This is just my assumption, that they have talk about the contract before So Yeon leaving to SG. 

Seriously... WGM PD-nim really have an intention to make us curious and anxious. I think PD-nim need blueberry mix. She/he surely need lots of sugar...

• Like 11

33 minutes ago, thesuitelife547 said:

It is probably true that everything is decided for them, I honestly wouldn't be surprised about that since it's all about ratings. A bad sign would've been if, out of the entire show, they had only gotten like 15 or 16 minutes probably, or maybe even less than that, although I want to say that that would probably be the minimum standard. However, since they got practically like 23 - 25, maybe even more, throughout their episodes, I thought it was a good sign that they would continue.

Also, it also wouldn't surprise me if WGM did plan some things. It is true that the people themselves get some input into activities and whatnot, but of course, things have to be planned by the production at some point. Concepts for the couples are created, such as the Byuu Couple being the "fresh and young" couple, automatically assuming that role because 1) they're idols and 2) they're the youngest.

So the whole hiding thing doesn't surprise me. In order to build suspense, production may have not told them about any decision therefore creating their emotions for the moment in order to be captured on film. In the end, it's all an industry where people seek money, so none of it really surprises me haha.

i know every television show depend on pd/tv management. But the way they said as if the decide to extend the contract is up to ksy but in reality its not is richard simmons me off. Non shipper/casual viewer may doubt why ksy sad,they ll extend their stint dont they ? so why they sad ? their saddness will look like fake n scripted n then all of they have done is judged as fake n scripted. Ksy got the blame.Smts i cant stand reading those kind of comments haha 

• Like 8

1st of all... Merry Christmas berries !

I really love reading all your *in-depth* analysation and explanations !! 

Siso couple *rawks*

And should i say..... to siso couple...MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY !!! With us berries behind you all the way !!:wub:

• Like 9

Why do I think that the mission card was about giving them an option to extend after everything ie after the wedding dress shots and all the sad scenario? So Yeon asked about the noona thing when they were thanking each other without knowing the PD's red card mission about the extension option? 

Somehow, I prefer it this way so that Si Yang did not extend just cos So Yeon didn't want him to call her noona....

Lol....selfish reason but I've always believe the guy should want to do something for his woman unconditionally.

Hope to have official confirmation soon.

• Like 11

In my opinion... what ever happens still it depend to the couple, if one of them doesn't want to continue they have to end it no matter how good the production team plan is. 

If the artist him/her self said no and their agency goes along with their decision, they have to respect it and make another plan. 

I really do believe just like many of you here my dear berrie's, that this contract extended or not already been discussed long before. It just maybe... the PD ask them to wait till the last day to reveal their decision. 

I believe they already set their mind before but still when they face the actual moment they coukd help it for not being hurts, because they have been having intense communication for this pass 3 months. Our Blueberries are one of the couple that having most intense communication off camera I ever know, other than Oh Yeah couple as far as I following WGM. Even not as bold as Oh Yeah couple who like to hang out together and visiting one another shooting site.

So Yeon and Si Yang have set their mind and decision but they still need to have same decision to be continue. Maybe that what not have been reveal. They have been ask not to reveal their decision till the time. 

But who knows... let's wait... one more day... one more day till the moment of truth either they extend it or not. 

Facing this thing make me screaming my prayers for So Yeon having new drama or movie, really... 

• Like 11

Maybe So Yeon will be in a new action drama like "Iris 3 - the unfinished contract"?   :)

Her action co-star will be the one who had mental breakdown in the cute monkey suit - Mr Kwak Si Yang.

Together they'll have lots of butt kick and karate chop. The cop vs the bad guy. Or the good guy vs the mafia boss's woman....he's assigned to be an undercover agent to get close to her...to extract details of the mafia happenings to nab them. But in the process he fell in love with the sexy woman....bed scene....lips sync... 

Lol..... looking forward to seeing how the contract extension was done by both of them. But I believe the sad goodbye and handshake were filmed before the red card extension option. The period after wgm and during the Cosmo shoot...they probably had a mutual agreement then.

• Like 7

@jl08  ha ha ha love your delusion berry berry much....

- Wishing All berries celebrating Christmas - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

- This Ahjumma cannot take all the discussion on technicalities... its highly delusional and infectious.... i go into hyper ventilation...

- Saturday will be tomorrow.... tissue box ready... oxygen tank ready... hp to call 911 ready.... 

... Counting the minutes...

• Like 8