[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

@larus

Wow. Love all your gifs! Daebak!

How can a couple be that beautiful? So loving, playful, cute, hilarious, shy, caring, gentle, thoughtful, jealous, all in a daebak package! :)

I love how Si Yang quickly put up his hand to shield her too after their lips touched!

• Like 13

Preview translation ep 14:

At the airport Siyang goes to receive Soyeon 

Soyeon: Hi (goes right into his arms)

Siyang: Yeobo!

Siyang: Are you cold?

Soyoen: No, Im ok.

Soyeon: I really missed you

SIyang: There are so many things I wanna do for you, but the days remaining are short. 

Soyeon: what will u call me from tomorrow? I dont like 'Noona'...

Siyang: It might be the last (handshake), I hope you were happy till now to have met me.

Awwww They look teary eyed in the end just to think abt it, if this was the end we would all be crying here, But good news is that  they are extending for sure... Soyeon shared the valentine photo on her instagram now:) So no need to be sad berries. :) Lets rejoice, I have to wait for the youtube version to watch the episode. Ill write my thoughts after watching :)

• Like 16

35 minutes ago, larus said:

The preview

Ottohkeeee??? I couldn't hold my tears while seeing the preview even I knew they renew their contract. What would they do if they really have to end their contract??? *Cry me a river* Thank you for sharing the preview @larus...

Thanks for translating what Soyeon said, @catgoh92. Yes, who wants to called 'noona' by someone that already closer to your heart? Soyeon really show her heart; she doesn't want to lose Siyang. I'm totally sure that both of them have the same feeling. May destiny lead them to the best way for both. Why am I nearly to cry while writing this posting? This couple really drive me crazy! :wub:

• Like 13

Yes @larus, thanks for all the videos/gifs.  Love to watch them over and over.

The noodle kiss was funny because after their lips touched slightly, she pulled back and in doing so, pulled part of the noodle that was in his mouth out of his mouth, yet the noodle was still in tact.  

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, Addictedtokeverything said:

Soyeon: i really missed you

SIyang: There are so many things I wanna do for you, but the days are short. 

Siyang: It might be the last (hug), i hope you were happy till now to have met me.

oh my god.......... :bawling::bawling:

they have extended,  right??... why am i being doubtfull..lol

• Like 8

Guest sarah007
14 minutes ago, larus said:

sisocouple

I guess it must be a cafe latte for her inside the plastic bag that Siyang was holding..so thoughtful of him :heart:

As So Yeon said in her bri before, she is a person who just say whats on her mind..... so everything that she said she really really meant it ... i feel for her..... can feel her honesty her truthfulness....she is a very shy person... and seriously i hated her character in all about eve..... i dun remember how i started watching the drama falling for innocence .... totally a new side of her.... then watching her in wgm.... and then i started to watch her in real men.... and the bts in her dramas  .... geez.... an angel heaven sent !  :tears::tears:

I really really really wish her happiness and dear God.... bless her with all your might ...... thank YOU...

• Like 12

Omo..i felt like crying too...but, i'm sure burst into tears if they leave the show in future...

It seem Both Siyang & Soyeon developed their love after watching next week preview. Hopefully, they will love each other even more after extend their contract & hope Siyang & Soyeon continue their feeling of each other forever...

• Like 10

Guest chu_mills

@wdwd thank you, actually i have two soompi acc and one of them never log out, but since it log in with my facebook acc and when i post comment sometime its drive me crazy, so i use the 2nd acc just to read all your comment and hit like. and i'm more comfortable to post comment using my old acc, which is this one. thank you, you are berry sweet :heart:

today episode was really fun funny and sweet and romantic, they just like that romantic cute couple from manga. even all the sweetness, cuteness, lovey dovey must be closed with the heart wrench preview for the next episode. we all prepare for it, told our self that we will be ready when the times come, but my dear berries, i have to admit that i never be ready. even tho there are news that they contract have been extended. still... watching that preview make my heart broke. specially when i heard So Yeon shout "Noona shiro!". (i make sure that i didn't missed heard, but @Addictedtokeverything confirm it that what i heard is as it is) and that hand shake... why? i didn't like it, its like they have been agreed to something that so formal and less love and affection. 

i re-watch the preview over and over again. i was smiling each time i saw So Yeon smile while spreading her arms and embrace Si Yang without hesitation. how can be the beautiful welcome have to be end with trebling eyes and lips because holding tears? 

oetokhe??:cry:

THE NOODLE KISS SCENE

The photographer had a big role in the noodle kiss, he must be a fan of our couple :DDD
Siyang: Jjajangman is here
MC Dindin: Isnt it black day now
Soyeon: Its on 14th April right...
Soyeon: How should we go about it? which concept should we use.
Siyang: We can stick close to each other while biting a noodle strand. 
Soyeon: Are we doing it finally, noodle kiss... I can leave the chopsticks right,
They both bite the ends of a single noodle strand
Photographer: Please make some cute expressions, Yes, yes,  U can eat a little bit more, (encourages to get closer) bite a little more, a little more, yes, as if you're kissing, You cant spit it out ok, now, puff your cheeks, like you did before.
Their lips touch :))))))
Siyang: We took the bait/ He got us!
Misun: If you puff your cheeks you end up pouting, right.

Thank you mister Photographer.... I want to send him some blueberry pies now :)

Siyang: are u ok?

Soyeon: Its awkward

Soyeon says in her bri that she didnt know they were so close already, so unknowingly their lips brushed against each other for the first time with a blackben noodle strand in between. I was shy/ embarrased

Siyang says how he was only following the directions of the photographer and moving closer to Soyeon gradually. But when their lips touched he was also flustered, yet there was this moist-.soft feeling of her lips that he felt. 

Mc Misun pokes fun saying that the greasy feeling must be due to the oily nature of the noodles. :D 

• Like 17

30 minutes ago, Addictedtokeverything said:

Soyeon: Hi (goes right into his arms)

Siyang: Are you cold?

Soyoen: No, Im ok.

Soyeon: I really missed you

SIyang: There are so many things I wanna do for you, but the days remaining are short. 

Siyang: It might be the last (hug), i hope you were happy till now to have met me.

Awwww They look teary eyed in the end just to think abt it, if this was the end we would all be crying here, But good news is that  they are extending for sure... Soyeon shared the valentine photo on her instagram now:) So no need to be sad berries. :) Lets rejoice, I have to wait for the youtube version to watch the episode. Ill write my thoughts after watching :)

now i know the substittle, i feel wanna cry too...it show's how much Si Yang love her ...ooohhhh...:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 10

@Addictedtokeverything

Thanks for translating the preview. I am teary-eyed too....reading it and watching them tearing. It seems so real that it was going to be the end then. How can they take it and how can we  berries take it?

If they've not extended.....I dread to think of the consequences. It's like being deprived of precious oxygen.

I'm looking forward to seeing them being so sweet again and praying that So Yeon will do a lifetime unforgettable event for Si Yang. So unforgettable and touching that he will not let go of her nor she will let go of him.

Praying for them to be a real sweet loving couple. 

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, Addictedtokeverything said:

THE NOODLE KISS SCENE

Thank you mister Photographer.... I want to send him some blueberry pies now :)

Thank you @Addictedtokeverything for the translations and, of course, many thanks to photographer. He got them... :) but we are grateful. They enjoyed it too. :D I loved Si yang`s big laugh.

• Like 12