[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 7 is up!

Someone asked how many chapters I plan on having: Probably around 15 or so. I don't really have a definite number of chapters set up, just a vague plotline to follow. :lol:

17 hours ago, phikyl said:

Chapter 7 is up!

Someone asked how many chapters I plan on having: Probably around 15 or so. I don't really have a definite number of chapters set up, just a vague plotline to follow. :lol:

the more chapters you planing to write, the better it's to us hehehe 

thank you so much <3 

you made me miss JoonEul so much again boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifboohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifboohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

6 hours ago, aureolina said:

boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifboohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifboohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif(this is my permanent emoticon/emotion for UF XD)

Mine too. Even when I watch scenes with them when they smile, I can't forget how this will end:bawling:

But still, I'm happy that UF had in my life, It's unforgettable:heart:

Today marks exactly 1 month after UF officially ended. 

What could I say, the drama still makes me flutter and cried at those same scenes regardless how many times I have watched them. 

there was an unsettling feeling as I watched but I don't know what's that feeling was. JY's story was put to closure but it was a beginning for NE, living her life like how JY envisioned.

JY still makes me cry up till today while I thought about those few years he spent his life in loneliness and despair only to regain that little bit of happiness when his life was about to end. 

@aureolina that fanmeeting version was equally awesome. Instantly made me cry when I first heard it. And he even sang that song that was played as the background song for the video at the last episode! It was heartrending.

Fanfic update:

Two chaps back to back this week. Technically speaking, chap 9 is split into two parts and the second part is yet to be posted. but you can consider it as a separate chap too. Lol. Lots of swoon worthy moments. I thoroughly enjoyed it.:wub:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1173522/8/parallel-universes-romance-happyending-sweetandcute-uncontrollably-fond-lightlyardently

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1173522/9/parallel-universes-romance-happyending-sweetandcute-uncontrollably-fond-lightlyardently

All credits goes to our beloved writer @phikyl

Most pitiful drama characters

vv15.jpeg
7. No Eul (Uncontrollably Fond)

@cadymcbronzie I like that they put attention to the details and changed Eul's ID with age. Also how she changed from smiley girl (even if after her father died, she quite awhile kept her spirit) to grumpy one since that was a time, when she had it the hardest with health issues and legal trouble with KJ Group. 
And a bit late, but happy birthday to Suzy (and Eul too) <3.

Archived