5. Doctor Stranger
6. Birth of a Beauty

kb3.jpeg
7. Master's Sun
8. I Hear Your Voice

kb4.jpeg
9. My Lovely Girl
10. It's Okay It's Love

Wow yeaayy, UF is the most viewed drama on Youku right now.

Soooo happy that the top two is both my fav kdramaaa :heart:

@virsvirs o, i didn't check numbers in a while. pleasantly surprised, that UF still number 1. It also has billion more views than number 2. I'm happy, that China showed a lot of support and love to Suzy&Woob. 

p.s. Also Suzy has such a beautiful voice. I want to re-listen OST, but I feel like I'm going to cry TT__TT

1 hour ago, aureolina said:

@virsvirs o, i didn't check numbers in a while. pleasantly surprised, that UF still number 1. It also has half a billion more views than number 2. I'm happy, that China showed a lot of support and love to Suzy&Woob. 

p.s. Also Suzy has such a beautiful voice. I want to re-listen OST, but I feel like I'm going to cry TT__TT

@aureolina annyeong chingu! :) yes I was also so surprised that UF still in the top position on Youku. I guess many chinese viewers cannot seem to move on from this drama kekeke.

Suzy really has a beautiful voice. I'm happy that she sing the two OST in a full version <3

I know how you feel! I just listened to Suzy - When It's Good (UF OST part 15) a while ago, and this song brings back many memories of our couple. Now I keep getting reminded of the last scene where Joon Young actually died while sleeping on Noh Eul's shoulder ottokeee :bawling:

16 minutes ago, aureolina said:

awwww I love this UF trailer. But imo this trailer could mislead people who hasn't watched this drama. This trailer makes UF looks like a romcom and lighthearted drama, when it's actually super duper sadddd it's unfair hahahha :") 

38 minutes ago, virsvirs said:

@aureolina annyeong chingu! :) yes I was also so surprised that UF still in the top position on Youku. I guess many chinese viewers cannot seem to move on from this drama kekeke.

Suzy really has a beautiful voice. I'm happy that she sing the two OST in a full version <3

I know how you feel! I just listened to Suzy - When It's Good (UF OST part 15) a while ago, and this song brings back many memories of our couple. Now I keep getting reminded of the last scene where Joon Young actually died while sleeping on Noh Eul's shoulder ottokeee :bawling:

Hi ^^

I totally expected ML to take over UF by now, since original drama and novel were so popular in China, but I'm glad that Suzy&Woob (and whole amazing cast) did so good in China (considering they from the start planned to draw attention of Chinese market. They even planned fanmeeting there, that didn't happen thanks to THAAD).

I tried to listen to Kim Na Young and Kim Bum Soo songs, but I couldn't finish them, because I've got overwhelmed with feelings. I just went to do something else. That pain though. 

awwww I love this UF trailer. But imo this trailer could mislead people who hasn't watched this drama. This trailer makes UF looks like a romcom and lighthearted drama, when it's actually super duper sadddd it's unfair hahahha :") 

UF's actual trailers (expect last one), also were pretty lighthearted in nature xD They used Find The Difference, that made it seem like your typical rom-com, misleading us to believe, that Joon Young and Eul were legit couple in their past. They also hide the fact that it's drama with terminal illness.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1173522/13/parallel-universes-romance-happyending-sweetandcute-uncontrollably-fond-lightlyardently

Last chap! I loved everything about this last chap. Slightly feeling emotional actually, about it being over. Sighhh. Thank you so much @phikyl for writing such a beautiful fic. 

There is still an epilogue chap, you all can look forward to.:)

Edit: i forgot to tell about the timeline that @phikyl had given to get more insight into JY and NE's relationship. Please do check that out too.

Archived