[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

16 hours ago, juntan said:

Ya,  I m finding the chairman very fishy now... Must watch again to understand better. 

For all we know,  chairman is making use of DHG to get rid of MTS who openly threaten him. 

imo....if his using DHK he won't divide his share to both of them (JE N DHK)..what i dont understand about him is that MTS was so powerful to hold his neck and he cannot get rid of him...he knows beforehand that MTS did a lot of unlawful things against the company ..but why he need JE and DHK to fight for him against his SON- IN-LAW.:confused:

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

its just no preview for next episode. doesn't mean its going to be cancelled. no preview normally bcoz they were still filming this drama, n they haven't shoot those key scnes for nexxt episode. normally they will post the teaser later maybe thurs or friday.

Yes, I know about that. I just thought they would gonna cancel it again since someone here posted about it. Then, I was relieved to know that it was just no preview. I know about the live filming hehehe

@cedricgordon yeah. That's what I've also been thinking lately. If there hadn't been any betrayal from Jin Eon, then all these crazy thing wouldn't have happened. If so, then there would not be a drama called "I Have a Lover" lol. A single affair could destroy many people. What a disaster. But then again, that disaster has been making a fun ride for us ^^

I hope Jin Eon won't leave Hae Gang even if she insists to.

• Like 13

JE found out that his dad's leg injury included and old knife wound...this was written in English on the medical report he was reviewing with the Doctor (It had a line to the leg and said either old knife or stab wound).  It was shown quickly so I don't remember the exact phrase that was written...I was also caught off guard because it was written in English.

I think the fact that he had a knife wound indicates that there was some type of altercation (causing the stab wound).

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, thegoldbug said:

JE found out that his dad's leg injury included and old knife wound...this was written in English on the medical report he was reviewing with the Doctor (It had a line to the leg and said either old knife or stab wound).  It was shown quickly so I don't remember the exact phrase that was written...I was also caught off guard because it was written in English.

How did he get that knife wound? I don't get it. He did it to himself? Stabbed his own knee?

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

How did he get that knife wound? I don't get it. He did it to himself? Stabbed his own knee?

My guess would be they were fighting and he was stabbed...maybe in the process the rope was cut and at that point he tried to hang onto HG's dad...it's hard to tell without understanding what else the doctor was saying...

• Like 11

What happen to DKYQ. Likewise for KSR. I'm really curious what will the 2 roles play to bring about the downfall of the evils. Their roles are too passive currently. 

Chairman is fishy to me at this point. But at the same time,  I recalled he loves his daughter in law too. From her divorce, he 's been telling her he will use all his will to stop his son from another marriage. Till now, he even gave 1/2 of his share to DHG.  I really wonder what's his plans? 

DHG however smart cannot operate alone any longer. Things are getting too complex! I think and I hope both JE and her will join force to fight the evil. Given their strength in different areas, they will be able to complete each other! 

Ah... 12 more episodes to complete my curiosity.

For me, the sweetest part of the night is for DHG to say apologies  to CJE. That's really touching! Let's hope will take them new heights into next new phrase . 

Good Night all!

• Like 12

EP 38 Live Recaps- thanks to all for your great recaps -- eagerly awaiting Viki with subs to get better understanding.

Looks like my previously posted fear of BS getting hurt and HK reaction to that maybe the writer now throwing her BS "card on the table" to increase the tension/angst as she closes in on the last episodes.  In any case at this point it is likely just another "bump in the road" to finial HK JE ending together.

I hope the writer does not use guilt obligation as part of HK reaction to a hurt BS.  But this is likely to occur, just to drive more tension.  I had hoped BS could make it the end without enduring additional "bashing".  Will have to wait for EP 39, to get better idea of writers direction.

• Like 12

35 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Yes, I know about that. I just thought they would gonna cancel it again since someone here posted about it. Then, I was relieved to know that it was just no preview. I know about the live filming hehehe

@cedricgordon yeah. That's what I've also been thinking lately. If there hadn't been any betrayal from Jin Eon, then all these crazy thing wouldn't have happened. If so, then there would be a drama called "I Have a Lover" lol. A single affair could destroy many people. What a disaster. But then again, that disaster has been making a fun ride for us ^^

I hope Jin Eon won't leave Hae Gang even if she insists to.

The affair is not the only reason prior to the affair was the whistle blow case involving her sis...n evil bro trying to kill the yk not because of the affair.. 

• Like 12

Okay, so I guess having one episode is better than none. Thank you recappers, your hard work is well appreciated. 

• It was a bittersweet episode with HK acknowledging she did wrong and JE responding similarly. They looked like a normal loving couple and it seemed like they were both trying their best to appear happy. But the underlying thread between them was overwhelming sadness, what they're currently sharing would soon end. I have to wait for the subs in order for me to understand the context of HK's acknowledgement of wrong doing. I thought that was huge. 
  • We were introduced to some important key characters, SH's efficient driver and the guy HK was speaking with at the cafe. Apparently, when JE recognized one name on the list of people HW dug up for him, the implications of it were too much for him to handle, he simply broke down and cried.  Was the guy one of the witnesses on the ground when that mountaining accident happened? He must have known what happened and MH paid for him for his silence. MH even hired him as his wife's driver  and probably kept tabs on him. I'm also curious about the guy HK was speaking with at the cafe, who was he? Was he also a witness? The plot thickens.
  • I'm not entirely happy with MTS suddenly becoming all reaching. So BS' new investigator was TS' mole? So that was why the burglar knew where to look for those documents. BS was on to him I think because he was in the process of installing CCTVs in his office, the investigator looked panicky. Also, MTS is framing SIS' son? But isn't he working with SIS on this? So the guy who slashed HK's tire and the one throwing stones and setting up those poisonous trees were TS' men? Then why did his guy hide when the poisonous tree first appeared? Or are we dealing with another aggrieved party? I hope we are not being set up by the writer for some deus ex machina. Anyway, MTS mastering the Art of War then resorting to criminality is incongruous. I don't think he's an accomplished strategist. 
  • There seems to be a growing number of people ending up hurt, maimed and killed either directly or indirectly by MTS. They still couldn't pin him down with something? He has been getting away with a lot of things for far too long.
  • Lastly, Aww...YK is lovesick. GN was worrying over her (I suspect she was enjoying being fussed on) but she immediately got up when Dr. Min checked on her. The good doctor wasn't immune to her charms either, a few months ago he wouldn't even bother checking on patients not belonging to his field of practice but with YK, he offered his services. Adorbs. 
  • Like 16

I don't like this, noo BS :tears:, i'm beginning to lose my patience with MTS and all his minions, he killed a lot of people, but he always get away since the evidences of his evil deed were scattered all over the place and hidden by certain people who like to use it for their interest without looking the big picture 

• Like 10

if there was another incident, I hope the next one who will get hurt is Dr. Min while saving YK( who is looking like HK offcourse). There is only one person who can make Min tae Suk stop all this mess.

Huhuhu I want more JE and HK's sweet moments, huhuhuhu

• Like 11

I didn't understand what they were saying, could only pick up some words and I got teary just looking at their expressions.  Superb acting from JJH and KJH!!!

Spoiler

A couple of notes:

-Love their convos. They said thank you to each other. I notice JE said he wanted to freeze the moment, he said it was the last meal she prepared for him, she denied and said he was wrong.  JE knew HG very well and he had a gut feeling it was because she did it as a goodbye.  I think I heard HG mentioned ES their daughter as well....Then she said she would part from him.  It was so heartbreaking to see JE tried to suppress his overwhelming sadness by trying to eat a lot.

- Then HG was surprised when he wanted to leave.  After he left, she went out to chase him.  JE came back and admonished HG for not telling him the terrors/threats she had. She invited him to sleep in the same bed as JE said he would sleep on the sofa.  (JE was being extra considerate and careful with his advances).

-HG said I was wrong first,  JE said he did wrong more. HG apologized for living that way.  JE responded with inviting her to come near him.  It is a big moment for them...they now learn to truly communicate.  

-I love HG in this episode!  She can be a very tough, 'fierce' and strong headed woman, but in front of JE she was like a puppy, vulnerable, soft and subdued....When JE reprimanded her, she didn't talk back. 

-I am glad they were still in good terms eventhough HG said they would part.  I hope HG cancel her plan to split up with JE.

-I don't understand why JE cried so bitterly when he found out something about the driver. 

-Had HG worn her blue low cut satin sleepwear she wore in the hotel room, they would not have just slept hugging each other.  :phew:

• Like 11