[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

16 hours ago, LHRCN_ said:

hahahahaha Kim Hyun Joo and Ji Jin Hee are so funny playing with the camera, hahaha

here she is, wow she looks so sexy 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20151231

naver

WOW SHE'S SO ELEGANT....I HOPE SHE TAKE HOME THE DAESANG AWARD.......FIGTHING KIM HYUN JOO.....DO HAE KANG

• Like 10

Translation of text preview (Cre: Vietnam fanpage)

HK doesn't want JE to talk to the killer together, she decides to face the killer herself. The killer says the person who should die that day is HK and threats her. Besides, after receiving medical examination result SR now knows about the adverse effect of pudoksin. She goes to HK's office and slaps her.

HK&JE are still not happy yet :(

• Like 10

Guest airgelaal
9 minutes ago, tambui said:

Besides, after receiving medical examination result, SR goes to HK's office and slaps her.

Why? If she is ok, why? If she is not, then HK is the last to blame.

Happy New Year Lovers! 

This is definitely one of the best threads I've ever participated in and it's all thanks to you my dear lovers. I always look forward to reading all of your reactions, impressions and thoughts on each episode, you have made my first foray into watching a 50 episode drama memorable. :blush: I'm now watching the awards night, they're showing sort of like a synopsis of the red carpet looks. 

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

Why? If she is ok, why? If she is not, then HK is the last to blame.

oops! I miss some info. Thanks for letting me know. I have updated my translation. SR now knows about the effect of the medicine. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, jadecloud said:

KHJ being praised as beautiful by MC... she looks so radiant :)

Photo: KHJ being praised as beautiful by MC...

This MC is so funny, he can only named two beautiful actress, one is KTH and the other is our KHJ, he praised both of them, but he can named any handsome actors, so funny.  Actually, he is the co-star of KHJ in Cruel Palace.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

Even at this event she wants him near her? Kakakaka JE is really enjoying himself..grinning all the way. Wonder if all the wives there glaring at him as he passes by.:rolleyes:

Hahahaha you are so funny chingu-ahh @Katrina Abdul Talib I think IHAL team sits at one table or near...

• Like 7

Guest airgelaal
22 minutes ago, tambui said:

oops! I miss some info. Thanks for letting me know. I have updated my translation. SR now knows about the effect of the medicine. 

Ok, but again, why she slap her? I can't understand.

Guest airgelaal
Just now, tambui said:

I think she blames HK for what is happening with her

Why? It was her decision to participate in this research. She was well paid. She knew very well, that any medicine could have side effects. So why she blames HK?