[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

Yes!!! I so miss that LOL button :D and the old smileys... He better start cracking before it's too late. OR I REALLY GONNA SHIP THE TWINS INSTEAD

LOL where is the LOL button when we need it? Like RIGHT NOW! :lol:

I think once his grief and shock has settled, JE will put his thinking cap back on and start to investigate

Edited by chubbychub1966
  • Like 9

@jadecloud

JE get pass the grief and his first thought will be everyone lied to me?  Then anger that people lied and remorse for his treatment of HK.  Then it will dawn on him  I cannot trust anyone let me find out what happened?  For there that no body was found, starts go after YK2  again.  At which point I hope runs into the real YK and learn all the dirty things BIL and Father are up to.  

• Like 12

Guest my2centsworth

@jadecloud

JE get pass the grief and his first thought will be everyone lied to me?  Then anger that people lied and remorse for his treatment of HK.  Then it will dawn on him  I cannot trust anyone let me find out what happened?  For there that no body was found, starts go after YK2  again.  At which point I hope runs into the real YK and learn all the dirty things BIL and Father are up to.  

JE is very smart. He had the good sense to have both HK/YK2 and Moon Tae Joon watch by his security. He has the license plate number of the car that hit MTJ. He has never trusted his father and brother-in-law. All this adds on to not trusting others. The lies keep coming and JE will start questioning others more and more. Unanswered questions will start to haunt him as he slowly puts everything together and figure out that HK is not dead. This will lead him straight into HK's arms. But I am very curious as to how SR is going to use her phone recording against the brother-in-law. And how this will play into JE finding out about the accident where HK was suppose to die.

Guest my2centsworth

I just wondering WHOSE THE FIRST ONE TO SEE TWIN now that she's coming back to korea it's KANG SEOLRI again! 

Refresh my memory. When did SR see the real YK? It was brought up by JE's sister that the brother-in-law knew both HK and YK. He never put the two of them together so does SR?

just my own imaginary scenario

JE will still be w/ seoli even though he emphasize in the dinner that he dont intent to marry her co's he still love her wife even up to this day,then he go to the officetel of seoli and he find their the passport of hk,w/ the passport indicate that she( HK) NEVER go out of the country.THAT the beginning of his investigation, co's the BIL say in the next ep that she committed suicide in CHINA.

• Like 8

wonder how BS will react when he finds out or meets YK (the original) ~ will he have a meltdown and be confused or will he stubbornly cling on to HK? how will he sort out his feelings? will he realize that the original YK woman he was in love with from school exists but she is not the woman YK2 he created? will he realize that the original YK has her own life and does not need him? who is he really in love with? the YK in his mind, the YK in his past or the YK2 he currently created out of HK's amnesia?

Edited by Lmangla
  • Like 11

I just wondering WHOSE THE FIRST ONE TO SEE TWIN now that she's coming back to korea it's KANG SEOLRI again! 

Refresh my memory. When did SR see the real YK? It was brought up by JE's sister that the brother-in-law knew both HK and YK. He never put the two of them together so does SR?

that's why i question co's so far w/ this drama she's alway's had the upper hand w/ all the secret.

• Like 6

@jadecloud

Only Dad & TS know there wasn't any body found at the actual accident location. They assumed HK's body had sunk to the bottom of the river but the authority didn't know the accident involved casualties becos they didnt find any victim nor did anyone report a missing person. Only both of them knew HK  & YK had sumhow swap their cars. Becos they assume HK had died,  TS went to China,  brought back anonymous ashes & claimed as HK'S remains & registered her cause of death as automobiles accident in China.

So I doubt JE wud further investigate her death until HK herself gets back her memory. However I bet despite thinking HK is dead, he is still drawn to YK2, and the more he knows her the more resemblance she is to HK, not just look but also in term of habits & body marks. Maybe this cud be the reason JE wud confirm who YK2 really is, then investigate why she declared dead in China.

One good thing tho that airhead mom did when she demand to keep HK'S death a secret from JE & SR becos to do so they cant announce her death nor make it public,  that's why people from the office didn't know abt her death thus greeted YK2 as HK

• Like 11

Guest my2centsworth

@jadecloud

Only Dad & TS know there wasn't any body found at the actual accident location. They assumed HK's body had sunk to the bottom of the river but the authority didn't know the accident involved casualties becos they didnt find any victim nor did anyone report a missing person. Only both of them knew HK  & YK had sumhow swap their cars. Becos they assume HK had died,  TS went to China,  brought back anonymous ashes & claimed as HK'S remains & registered her cause of death as automobiles accident in China.

So I doubt JE wud further investigate her death until HK herself gets back her memory. However I bet despite thinking HK is dead, he is still drawn to YK2, and the more he knows her the more resemblance she is to HK, not just look but also in term of habits & body marks. Maybe this cud be the reason JE wud confirm who YK2 really is, then investigate why she declared dead in China.

One good thing tho that airhead mom did when she demand to keep HK'S death a secret from JE & SR becos to do so they cant announce her death nor make it public,  that's why people from the office didn't know abt her death thus greeted YK2 as HK

I agree that once JE gets past his grief he will begin to investigate. His questions to his father and brother-in-law will only cause him to have more questions. Do you think that when JE starts to put the pieces to this puzzle together it will have him go to HK/YK2 and bring these questions to her causing her to start to believe that she needs to investigate her own (YK) life. She already knows that she worked for JE's family company. She knows that YK was a whistleblower. Maybe her unanswered questions and JE's unanswered questions bring them closer and they begin to work together. Then her memory comes back. I do believe that JE has a big part in HK getting her memory back.

Guest my2centsworth

just my own imaginary scenario

JE will still be w/ seoli even though he emphasize in the dinner that he dont intent to marry her co's he still love her wife even up to this day,then he go to the officetel of seoli and he find their the passport of hk,w/ the passport indicate that she( HK) NEVER go out of the country.THAT the beginning of his investigation, co's the BIL say in the next ep that she committed suicide in CHINA.

I can never see JE remotely even thinking about marrying SR. JE knows that his father had HK's passport and JE will put in together that she never went to China. All the more proof that the brother-in-law is lying about HK committing suicide much less than her committing it in China. I do wonder who will discover that SR has the passport. Will it be BS? And will he cover it up?

@ayselluna  Are you taking that words literally? I remember vaguely the scene you're mentioning..I hope someone kindly points out which scene was that from..or which episode..As far as I remember it has something to do with her spending time with je or something..probably after that night when they listened song from the same earphone..maybe.

But I was talking about how BS could be the one who'd appreciate HK's gut..if he met the hk when she had her memory intact..He'd not be demeaning to her because of how tough she is ..or because she prioritized her job as much as her private life...JE was always the one who criticized her because of how she is...I think BS would be more positive and supportive of her.If Bs was the one who was there when hk was mourning and not expressing her self ..BS could actually be the one who'd quietly sit beside her and wait for her to break down ...not demand from her to show how she feels...not ask her to cry on her own.BS being the nice man that he is..good for strong women like hk who are somewhat mistreated because of their guts and strong attitude..at times.Because,even if SR has done some really stupid,and evil things in her past..BS has been somewhat kind to her..and has endured her attitude. He was not harsh to her.

The way BS is reacting now..could be perceived more..if we understand this guy's situation.He has been living this woman for the past four years..when JE was not in the equation..when JE dint bother to ask for her at all.She possessed a good amount of space in his heart lol..and he's been literally taking care of her all this time.BS though knows where hk is coming from ..is having a hard time because of his own sufferings.I'd still be a bit patient to know where he ends up..till now they've not shown what BS is thinking..or how he functions..And BS being the way he is...I'm sure he'd make the right decision..even if it hurts him.It would be still wrong to judge him by his present behavior..considering he's also been present in the scenario..For past four years he's invested his mind to hk..so it's hard for him to let go of her..

Edited by nearsea
  • Like 10

@mdj101 @jadecloud ~ would disagree with you on the worst cheater in dramaland. kekeke... that would certainly not be the husband from the drama temptation. honestly thought he wasn't bad because he admitted to the attraction but was willing to work on the marriage but the wife was spitting mad and kicked him out. then later, she is mad that he goes to the other woman after the divorce. for me, she was annoying -- if she wanted the marriage, then she should have kept the hubby. but after sending him away herself, whats the point in being mad?

the worst cheaters in dramaland are in makjang dramas and it is the older generation. we dont usually see the cheating but the consequences of it ~ adult siblings in an intense love-hate dynamic squabbling over inheritance/company (just like JR-JE). since they are older and it all happened years ago, there usually isn't much discussion in the thread. but there was one drama which had some of us viewers rolling our eyes -- I summon you gold -- please don't watch it as it is insanely stupid with cheating happening everywhere with multiple storylines!!!

so "I summon you gold" -- the dad has 3 wives; 2 are unofficial mistress and has kids from all three. so wife #1 was kicked out but he kept the son; he lives with mistress #1 who acts as wife even though she is not legal and is desperate to be acknowledged as official wife. she is given the permission to raise all the kids because he wants all of his kids in the same house. so she is pushing her son to try take over the company; mistress #2 lives separately and she is pushing her son to try not be in the bad books but he lives wildly. dad keeps mistress #1 and #2 constantly on their toes because he always threatens that he can swap the arrangement and kick one of them out. so both these two women are constantly vying to be in his good books as they know he can kick both of them out for a new woman or one can of them can become the official wife... then after sometime, wife#1 who disappeared long ago shows up and dad decides that he is sick and tired of mistress #1 and #2 and offers the old position to wife #1 who has enough sense to say "let bygones be bygones..." and if I remember vaguely, it ends with the same position where he is living with mistress #1 in house and mistress #2 outside. meanwhile, the kids of all 3 women are squabbling over property, power and the need to be in his good books and having messed up lives themselves.... now doesn't he qualify as a bad cheater? -- the old man showed no remorse and instead messed up his kids and everyone's life with his power play chess moves....

so bad cheaters ~ look at the older generation in the makjang dramas!

• Like 11

Well, the doctor might probably see the twin sisters first, for sure at the hospital, for YK directly went to the hospital with her daughter to see the doctor, while HK at the same time visited the hospital to see his client's condition (forgot his name, who suffered car accident/intentional by HK BIL). Or YK accidentally met HK at the hospital and was amazed and surprised for HK looked like her.

• Like 10

Well, the doctor might probably see the twin sisters first, for sure at the hospital, for YK directly went to the hospital with her daughter to see the doctor, while HK at the same time visited the hospital to see his client's condition (forgot his name, who suffered car accident/intentional by HK BIL). Or YK accidentally met HK at the hospital and was amazed and surprised for HK looked like her.

hoping that will be the scenario,,,,if not ,,,,then i go TO korea and  talk to the writer about our opinion here in soompi thread 'I HAVE A LOVER':lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:......JUST KIDDING.

• Like 7

애인있어요 19회

SR77066089_w1280_h720.jpg

분노에 찬 설리는 해강에게 음식물 쓰레기를 들이부으며 독설을 하고, 태석에게 해강이 자살했다는 말을 들은 진언은 몸도 마음도 만신창이가 된다. 한편 해강의 집을 찾은 백석은 규남에게서 용기에게 쌍둥이 자매가 있다는 사실을 듣게 되고 마음이 복잡해지는데...

COULD SOMEBODY TRANSLATE THE PREVIEW PLEASE!!!

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000008313&pgm_mnu_id=37504&pgm_build_id=11001&contNo=&srs_nm=19&srs_id=22000060501

Edited by andy78
  • Like 7

2:00 A.M.   ----  I think I'm writing when you are all asleep!   Not trying to take up all the space!

Wow...I missed so many good comments!  I ran away for a while, but finally went back and started from Episode 1 again re-watching, skipping and scanning . 

I'll go with a list again.

1)       @lxands --- Police were never notified of an accident.  BS arrange for the road to be closed off ("Closed- Work Area Ahead) , arranged for the truck to crash her car off the road ((GPS tracking by the guy YK1 spotted in that parking lot), and arranged for the vehicle to be hauled up and removed under cover of darkness that same night.  BS was at the crash site overseeing the whole thing. He even retrieved YK1's phone, and heard her message to HK, "Sorry! I'm waiting for you at the gas station."------- She barely escaped getting caught by BS who came to find her!  Don't remember if they repaired the guardrail, but guess they did a good job of it!

2)        Tried to figure out where the accident occurred.  Saw a picture of the GPS signal on a map on the "bad guy's" cell phone ---how they found HK/YK2's location (see at 06:04 and 06:54 mins of Epi. #1).   Also, YK1 had pulled over and spotted JE/SR kissing/hugging at the beach in the "Tweets" HK had seen just before YK1 took off in her car.    I know HK had turned away from Incheon Airport ---seemed to head back to Seoul.  

Played around on the internet trying to identify the area to no avail.  Looked for "beaches close to airport" --- thought I could match the GPS photo with an outline on a map.  Why bother? To prove a crash had occurred and been covered up!  Because some piece of evidence might be waiting there.  They found YK1's handphone on the ground, not inside the car!

3)      The Cicada analogy came up again in Epi.# 4. Starts at 26:00 mins.   HK waited for JE after his first night at SR's place.  HK said "The cicadas aren't crying. Did it succeed in the courtship? Or get tired trying.   Je said "Summer's over. Crickets will come."  HK said"You're right. ....I shouldn't have killed the cicada. It couldn't cry or fly. It was battling with itself, all alone, to live a life, to not disappear, to protect itself."   This is the same reasoning she gave him when they argued in the front yard, over their different ways to grieve over Eun Sol's death.   The cicada analogy will surely be used again by the Writer.

4)      Episode #3 --- starts at 33:00 mins.--- SR pleaded with BJS to let her stay with him and to help raise the kids. "I won't be like Ji Soo Unni. I'll never hurt the kids."  He basically tells her to scram, she's making him feel sad. Take the money and don't come back here.  Gives her the ratty cardboard box her mother dumped her in! .....Hmmm?  Not good!

5)   SPOILER  --- I repeat story about Choi family dinner from Epi.#3 OK to skip

5)     Episode #3 ---starts at 41:oo mins. --- Dinner with the entire Choi family at home!   WOW... So much info. about the father/son relationship. And JE refuses to let his father have the new drug JE just got a special patent for --- tells his father he is just a "drug peddler" making millions off of sick people, and it goes on and on.  Dad throws a dish, hits JE on the forehead.  later, JE and HK talk as she dresses the cut ---basically says she will handle the messy business end for him, he can work in the lab. (As HK puts band-aids in his  briefcase, she spots the divorce papers). Where was my mind when I watched this episode the first time?  After dinner, TS and JR chat in their room.  TS jokes that HK has NO flaws and the only way to get the company from that pair would be to make them divorce.  And this is when JR gets inspired!  She'll just do that, and then it'll be "Game Over!"

OOPS!  JE called to school for a problem.  Winds up following SR to her place. Back hug Stays overnight.

6)     Actually, the cicada scene from #3, above, occurs when JE returns home at noon, thinking he had managed to avoid seeing HK.     He gives her the divorce papers."Let's end it. I've already erased you. I cheated on you. My heart's somewhere else."

I should stop here.  Think I'll use the SPOILER again --- Sorry. I get so caught up in this story!    :blink:  I don't know when to stop!   

@yunra89----Thanks for the BTS clip.

@jadecloud----Thanks for the clarifying translations r/t SR comments in the bathroom scene.

@chubbychub1966----Thanks for the pictures from  next episodes.

Goodnight, Everyone.......Fell behind in reading again!

Edited by mdj101
  • Like 8

WHAT I COULD UNDERSTAND FROM PREVIEW:

ANGRY SR  poured food on HG...

TS TOLD  JE about HG suicide(liar jerk)

On the other hand GN found HG in BS house(or found that HG is in BS house)

i think BS will listen /realize  the fact about twins / the twin sisters story from their mother ...

OMG!!!I CAN'T WAIT!

Edited by andy78
  • Like 10