[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

just finished watching epi 14 again , the part where yk2 visit the kid in the hospital then sr followed her when she about to left she called the Korean embassy, funny this the first I heard that u can trace a certain person thru phone without special power of attorney of just merely asking you want to trace somebody? (I know  the fact she didn't get the answer that she wants she needs to hang up upon seeing je) 

nevertheless I love the drama , just wish that the wirtter will not make yk2 gain back her memory at this early and I want je to suffer more than hk

why am I seeing all the things he did for sr now he is doing for hk

I noticed it with the shoes but the pictures of the rain scene really brought it home. These little sentimental things he did for SR and are now doing for HK doesn't impress me; as a matter of fact they really irate me because it's like SR was first (unless they have scenes of him doing these things for HK in the past).

Side Note: I went back to the scene where HK confronted JE about his attraction. We had scenes of JE noticing her and later HK called him on it because he was treating SR the same way he had treated her when they first met. He tried to deny it, but his actions showed he was interested because married men wouldn't have that kind of interaction with a woman that wasn't his wife. I think knowing that SR was also interested in him, he began to act on it instead of checking himself and stepping back. With SR being so bold, he would have learned it quickly.

He was able to do that because he really didn't care for HK or how she felt. He was no longer attracted to her and didn't want to have anything to do with her.  I hope HK remembers this so she can show JE how it felt to be dismissed without a second thought. If she just easily takes him back, I don't think his attitude, which really needs some major adjustments, will change.  This can be seen also in how he's trying to get with HK while he's still in a relationship with SR. He doesn't want to hurt SR, but lets see if he pushes that feeling aside to be with HK.

I don't think JE is in love at all with SR. IMAGINE. He has no fon all those while? How can one use a friend's fon to speak to somone close to you? 

And she did not even know his day schedule, even for Saturday? JE's mum too was surprised.

I am sure everyone in a relationship here will agree with me. When u r in love, even what you just took for lunch your partner is curious know, right? 

I don't know how JE feels about SR now, but there is no doubt he was attracted to and liked her years ago.  Back then he answered all her calls but ignored those from HK. Let's also remember, SR wanted him to buy a phone and he bought one and called her to surprise her with that fact. So he cares something about what she feels and thinks. 

Edited by lclarakl
  • Like 11

Guest airgelaal1

I noticed it with the shoes but the pictures of the rain scene really brought it home. These little sentimental things he did for SR and are now doing for HK doesn't impress me; as a matter of fact they really irate me because it's like SR was first (unless they have scenes of him doing these things for HK in the past).

I always thought that those scene was repeated with SR. He acted the same way with HK, when they were young, that is why that scene hurt HK so much. She saw reflection of themselves.

And I remember, that in hospital JE said, that he saw how his wife becoming a monster, but still loved her. I guess, it's not the right way to love a person. Back then he MUST do something. But he was watching. And in the final he blamed her on everything. I think, he acted like a man only once in his life - when he got agreement from his family to marry HK.
And one other thing. I think, JE never was jealous. If 4 years ago he saw another man like BS next to HK, the story would be different.

The interesting thing to me is that YK2 will not be going into any type og future relationship with JE completely blind...she will know that he cheated on his wife and if she comes to believe that wife was her then she will also know it was her that he cheated on...it'll be interesting to see how that plays out.

I need to actually watch the episode with the car crash...was there actually a body that was found and identified as HK's...I apologize for asking before I watch as I'm trying to catch up and watch current episodes at the same time.

@thegoldbug Hello chingu. Glad you delurked and jumped in. Welcome :) 

Indeed that will be what HK/YK2 will be doing - if the immoral liaison between her and JE will happen, just like how the synopsis and character descriptions stated. And in that case, that will make HK/YK2 just as immoral as JE and SR were, that will mean she will seemingly stoop as low as JE's and SR's level. Doesn't it in effect make all 3 just as guilty of adulterous/cheating/immoral behavior? Is that how writernim will reconcile the cheating and cruel behavior of JE, enables HK to get her revenge on SR, and so that an eventual reconciliation and reunion of JE and HK can be acceptable, and plausible? I hope there'll be more to the plot than this. Bad behavior vs bad behavior isn't persuasive enough, at least for me. Although it does explain YK2's modus operandi just as she was explaining to Ha Yoon's dad in the hospital of how she managed to reclaim the money for him and for HY's surgery:

"An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth. Illegal means to counter illegal acts". (And may I add - 'Immoral acts to avenge immoral acts)

As for the body, no there was no body found. The assumption made by the police (I think) would likely be the body has sunk to the bottom of the lake. I don't know about SK homicide investigation practices or its law, but it does make me wonder why no effort was made to 'recover' the body, even if it supposedly sank deep down. 

• Like 12

Will someone kick me in the butt if I ever develop a soft spot for JE getting his wish to be with HK again?

Where I live we are getting this Kdrama on tv but late by about 5 episodes.  I just watched episode 8 where there is that scene with HK pleading with the father to save her marriage & JE getting down on his knees to get rid of her.  The writer better revive her memory about that pivotal scene before she makes any decision about who she wants to be with.

Also knowing what we know now about the last 4 years JE spent in bliss studying and socializing with SR not caring one twit about what his ex-wife was up to.  I hope HK puts him down and fast.  She knows of his relationship with SR and we know how she feels about cheaters.  I agree with all the other posters who feel he hasn't atoned for his actions at all and if it was up to me I would kick him to the curb like he did to her.

HK deserves better.

@mcdc Haha...'kick butt' is what I do best...keke (joking). But you're going to 'regret' asking for this 3fZDIgg.gifcos many of us will gladly do that, while kicking ourselves too since many of us, as can be seen/read, do have a soft spot for JE.Vu3lLMY.gif while also 'hating' him and wanting him to suffer the worst possible way. Like I do.

Agree. That was one point that did make me wonder too...why not during the last 4 years? why now? Could it be JE did try to check on HK while he was away? perhaps via his buddy Hyun Woo? Or perhaps SR prevented him from looking for or talking about HK? Or perhaps JE's feelings for HK were reawakened only after he stepped foot back on SK soil, and after he accidentally bumped into YK2? 

• Like 12

@jadecloud Thank you.  I would imagine that any logical person would find it highly unlikely that a bloody YK2 was found around the same time the empty car was found without the body and not at least question if indeed HK didn't actually die.

I know BS will be reluctant to admit it to himself but he would at least have to suspect if it becomes known to him and everyone else that no body was found, that YK2, even with amnesia is drawn to HK's ex, has HK's daughter's song as her ring tone, and has a legal knowledge that only a lawyer would have.

While I do think that BS is a great guy if YK2 doesn't have romantic feelings for him (I haven't seen anything more than a fondness one would have for a dear friend or sibling) it really doesn't matter what a great guy he is. It would be one thing if there was any indication that the romantic feelings were anything more than one sided but I just don't see it.

He's got to know there is just more than her memory loss that keeps her from accepting his proposals, he's even aware that he hasn't made her heart race.  I feel bad for him but unless her heart changes towards him I don't think she would be any better off with him regardless of how great a guy he is.

I'm not overly fond of JE either...I think he will really have to grovel.  I also don't think he'll easily be able to untangle from SR.  He's had 4 years to realize if he had feelings for her or not and if he didn't the kind and less cruel thing for him to do would have been to let her know that a lot sooner.  I'm sure he realized that just like BS realized that he wouldn't make YK2's heart ever race for him. I think both of them are in denial and a rude awakening is coming.

• Like 12

[MAKING] IHAL - Ep 14 BTS - Lobster Meal Scene

CR: SBS

And, relax the 'JE/SR' angst with...beautiful BGM :) (Howl's Moving Castle movie soundtrack)

CR: SBS/Music Creator

BTS of Ep 14 - Cute OTP 'Nail-Biting' Moment

Aish. JE is so 'hateful' for his cheating and cruel behavior to force HK to divorce. Yet KHJ and JJH have chemistry so sizzling that it is so difficult (for me) not to wish for their reunion and reconciliation eventuality.
Writernim, please give us good reasons to accept JE for HK again. Chabeal!

ep14_OTPcutemoment.gif

CR: SBS

• Like 14

Ryu - Years

Here are the japanese lyrics of the song of Ryu that svl93 shared:

最後にふれたやさしいてのひら--
Saigo ni fureta Yasashite no hira

あの日の街はもう こことは違う
a no hi no machi wa Moko koto wa chi gau

過ぎてゆく時がすべてを変えるけど
Sugite yuku toki ga Subete o kaerukedo

渇いた道に僕だけが
Kawaita michi ni boku dake ga

まだいる
mada iru

思い出しかない
Omoide shika nai

今だとしても
imada to shite mo

心はふたりの
kokoro wa futari no

ぬくもりを

Nukumori o
忘れない
wasurenai

さよならの意味をひとりで
Sayonara no imi o Hitori de

探してる

sagashi teru
あんなに君を抱きしめて

Kon nani kimi o dakishimete
いたのに
Itanoni

悲しみがいつか
kanashimi ga itsuka

時を止めても
Tokiwotomete mo

心は確かに
kokoro wa tashikani

幸せも
Shiawase mo

覚えてる
oboe teru

どんな涙も
doun na namida mo

どんな苦しみも
Doun na kurushimi mo

こんなに
konnani--

愛おしいまま
Itooshi mama

思い出しかない

omoide shika nai
今だとしても
Imada to shite mo

心はふたりの
kokoro wa futari no

ほほえみを
Hohoemi o

忘れない
wasurenai

悲しみにいつか
Kanashimi ni itsuka

夢が覚めても

yume ga samete mo
誰にも消せない
Darenimo kesenai

やすらぎは
yasuragi wa…

覚えて

oboe teru

credits: bugs.co.kr

If somebody knows japanese and wants to translate it, thanks. If not, I'll do it when have time, but my traduction is not good.

Edited by 0ly40
  • Like 8

Ryu - Years

@0ly40,  Here are the english lyrics with the help of bing translator they are a little more accurate then google they translate just about all languages.. Here's the link for future reference https://www.bing.com/translator

Gentle Palms touched last--
That city is not here anymore
But passing time changes everything
... To dry but I
Yet.
Not only the memories
Even now
The heart of the two
Warmth
Don't forget
Is it on its own if you mean
Hold you so much
Though it was
When the sadness?
Stop at:
I certainly
Also happy
Do you remember
No more tears
Any suffering.
Such a
Love remains
Not only the memories
Even now
The heart of the two
A smile
Don't forget
When grief?
Dream awake
Indelible to anyone
Haven
Do you remember
  • Like 10

I hope the writer would not go that route yes she did say "illegal acts should be fought with illegal acts" but can the writer not make her an adulterer that would be taking the revenge to the extremes maybe find another way around it and keep him chasing her but she not giving in and little by little recover her memories and find her sister and both bring down ex-BIL and SR and JE and if she gets married to have twins that would be nice a nice ending for BS for YK1 and HK/YK2 would be nice the others don't matter so much IMO :)

• Like 6

@thegoldbug Hello chingu. Glad you delurked and jumped in. Welcome :) 

Indeed that will be what HK/YK2 will be doing - if the immoral liaison between her and JE will happen, just like how the synopsis and character descriptions stated. And in that case, that will make HK/YK2 just as immoral as JE and SR were, that will mean she will seemingly stoop as low as JE's and SR's level. Doesn't it in effect make all 3 just as guilty of adulterous/cheating/immoral behavior? Is that how writernim will reconcile the cheating and cruel behavior of JE, enables HK to get her revenge on SR, and so that an eventual reconciliation and reunion of JE and HK can be acceptable, and plausible? I hope there'll be more to the plot than this. Bad behavior vs bad behavior isn't persuasive enough, at least for me. Although it does explain YK2's modus operandi just as she was explaining to Ha Yoon's dad in the hospital of how she managed to reclaim the money for him and for HY's surgery:

"An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth. Illegal means to counter illegal acts". (And may I add - 'Immoral acts to avenge immoral acts)

As for the body, no there was no body found. The assumption made by the police (I think) would likely be the body has sunk to the bottom of the lake. I don't know about SK homicide investigation practices or its law, but it does make me wonder why no effort was made to 'recover' the body, even if it supposedly sank deep down. 

Maybe it's just me, but if SR and JE don't marry, then he and HK getting together just wouldn't have the same impact to me as an adulterous affair. Because JE is single but dating SR (supposedly her fiancé) he will be cheating, but not on the same level as if he was married and had spoken vows of faithfulness and committment.  So it makes me wonder if there is a marriage planned for SR and JE as mentioned in the original synopsis.  If it is and HK begins an affair with JE after his marriage, would they really be the end couple in that case? Also, does HK really need to be in a relationship with a man who married a woman he didn't love? Or will SR claim to be pregnant?

If that is the case, HK really needs to steer clear of JE in my opinion--too weak and easily controlled by a woman; I do think at this point that SR controls him to a certain degree and he doesn't fight against her.  He's meeting BS as his future BIL. If he knows he doesn't want to marry SR, then why is he being controlled by her? He straight out rebelled against anything HK suggested when they were married, but he complies to SR's wants. Sorry, but the writer is going to have to man him up for me. He needs to be more like the doctor who just doesn't have time for foolishness.

• Like 6

From which episode does the story get back to present from the flashback?

Part of episode 9. :) 

~~~~~~~~

I was thinking YK2/HK is still married & JE's wife. Not anymore. BS, YK, YK2/HK , JE, SR, & hunk doctor are all single. So all is fair in love & war. May the best man or woman win! (You can kick me in the butt too but I'm hoping HK & JE get back together but with a lot of pain & misery first)  and BS gets his first love back who is the real YK. :) Dr Hunk can have SR so the sister in laws will have a cat fight all the time! Kekeke..

Edited by myonenonly
  • Like 7

2015-10-15 IHAL Main Cast Presscon - Round 2 

• Seems like KHJ initially refused the script.
  • Oh no, JJH seems to have been dubbed as 'Nation's Affair Man [국민 불륜남] LOL.
  • His apt complex neighbor asked him 'why do you do that?(cheat). I cried buckets. LOL.
  • JJH said he was surprised at the 'mad' reaction from viewers
  • JJH said SR isn't a bad girl. Just loving a man too much.
  • PHB said she refused to read the news or go on the internet.
  • And also told JJH to focus on his awesome acting. (Wow! Good attitude PHB!)
  • PHB is labeled as the 'Nation's Mibsang Woman' [국민 밉상녀']not sure what that means. Anyone? I have some ideas in my head but not gonna risk it...hehe)
  • (Anyway, this all just means that the cast(crew) is doing a great job! Fighting!)

DupkLQD.jpg

8Mm01s6.jpgIHlFYDR.jpg

yLTq0CO.jpg

LzrXSWb.jpg

T6O41kZ.jpg

2mZ8fr5.jpg

qZpj9rw.png

wOXHuTV.jpg

Y5yn6JX.jpg

CR: KHJ Baidu / http://www.hankookilbo.com / http://www.focus.kr 

PS: For BS lovers, I haven't read anything about him yet. Will continue later. Gotta go now. Have a great LOVERS day chingus :) 

• Like 10

Will someone kick me in the butt if I ever develop a soft spot for JE getting his wish to be with HK again?

Where I live we are getting this Kdrama on tv but late by about 5 episodes.  I just watched episode 8 where there is that scene with HK pleading with the father to save her marriage & JE getting down on his knees to get rid of her.  The writer better revive her memory about that pivotal scene before she makes any decision about who she wants to be with.

Also knowing what we know now about the last 4 years JE spent in bliss studying and socializing with SR not caring one twit about what his ex-wife was up to.  I hope HK puts him down and fast.  She knows of his relationship with SR and we know how she feels about cheaters.  I agree with all the other posters who feel he hasn't atoned for his actions at all and if it was up to me I would kick him to the curb like he did to her.

HK deserves better.

@mcdc Haha...'kick butt' is what I do best...keke (joking). But you're going to 'regret' asking for this 3fZDIgg.gifcos many of us will gladly do that, while kicking ourselves too since many of us, as can be seen/read, do have a soft spot for JE.Vu3lLMY.gif while also 'hating' him and wanting him to suffer the worst possible way. Like I do.

Agree. That was one point that did make me wonder too...why not during the last 4 years? why now? Could it be JE did try to check on HK while he was away? perhaps via his buddy Hyun Woo? Or perhaps SR prevented him from looking for or talking about HK? Or perhaps JE's feelings for HK were reawakened only after he stepped foot back on SK soil, and after he accidentally bumped into YK2? 

@airgelaal1, for me:

- It wasn't any random girl he fought to be with and withstood public condemnation and shame.

- It wasn't any random girl that he was thinking about while sitting at his desk and ran to her job to check on her after his wife slapped her--he couldn't concentrate at work because he was worried about her.

-  It was also not any random girl that he slept with and basically told his mother in law she was the woman he wanted to be with.

- It was not a random girl he was kissing on the beach that YK said they needed to show some "modesty, this is not a beach in Hawaii".  

- It was not a random girl that had him whistling while giving her a piggyback ride (he was happy--HK knew it).

- It was not a random girl that he worried if she had shoes to wear and bought her some.

- Wasn't a random girl that he was moved to tie her shoes (now we see him being moved by HK and tied her shoes--the same thing he had done for SR). 

- It was not a random girl he left the country with and brought back with him to his family 4 years later.  

If it was just a random girl, she would be a distant memory, a one night stand and yet she's been part of his family for 4 years. It could have been any random girl, but JE did all these things for SR. He was drawn to her emotionally--I didn't say love. He has feelings for her now in that he doesn't want to hurt her. If he had no feelings for her, he wouldn't care that his words may hurt her.  He could have sent her off to school in one country and he could have furthered his studies somewhere else, but he chose to be with her. SR is the one that decided to study a year or two in London, it was not JE's decision.  He didn't stop her, but he didn't suggest she do it either. He kept her with him.

Again, the writer created all of these special moments between SR and JE in the first 9 or 10 episodes.  The synopsis said that JE was drawn to SR because she reminded him of a young HK.  Now we have a little bit of rewriting history and we're being told SR meant nothing to JE because he didn't love her, but he still has her in his life as his girlfriend 4 years later.  We have SR saying that he doesn't see her as a woman, then why is she still there? Why does JE still have her there?  Why is he asking to get back with his wife while still with another woman? What is this telling us about him?

I have to say, I love what you said about JE being a coward, because that's the way I've seen him most of this drama.  I am truly hoping that the writer makes him a better man. The same way he fought to be with SR, I hope he fights to be with HK.

I don't want to defend JE, I hate him right now. But I see it differently. He needed to escape somehow from that relationship. Just to breathe easily he needed to return to those times, when he was happy, young and in love. It was his way to escape. He is a coward, so he chose to escape. Not to solve problems, but escape from them. And here came SR and said: you can do it with me. That is why he chose her. Not because he was attracted. Of course, her personality was important thing, but it wasn't on the top of his wishlist. We saw in millions of kdramas arranged marriages. Pair wasn't in love at all and they were chosen by someone else, but they took their part in this marriage. And sometimes they can even fall in love, sometimes not, but still they can be good as husband or wife. That is how I see attitude JE to SR. He took his responsibility as a good boyfriend, because he knew how good boyfriends should behave. That is all. No love, no attraction. 4 years ago he was so in himself, so he simply couldn`t be attached to someone else. It was all about him and his feelings. So 4 years ago he escaped from that feelings and now he was angry not because he was happy with SR. He was happy with himself. Deep inside he knew,  that he did something wrong. But he escaped and far away he could be happy. Alone. But now HK brought those painful memories back. Along with his guilt. That is why once again he decided to escape, but everything changed. So now he must to resolve all old and new problems. it's the only way to find peace.
The main problem with SR is that she don't think, that she did something wrong. Not 4 years ago neither now. She saw her relationship with JE on the different level. Because she didn't know him at all. She saw in his behavior what she wanted to see. If she really loved him, she should know about his past or his problems. To help him. But she simply needed a lover. She thought that this was everything she needed. And he needed! That is why in her mind she isn't guilty at all. She gave to JE what he needed, so she was a good girl. But all he needed 4 years ago wasn't SR. He needed to escape. She needed a person, he needed an action. That is why there is now progress between them. She got a person and now need an action from him. But he got an action and that is all. Yes, now he need a person, but it's not SR. She was suitable for cheating, but not to become his wife. Because he feels comfortable alone. Even without HK it would be difficult to make him propose. He is absolutely ok to have SR by his side like he have now. Without SR he is ok also.
But with HK close to him he is not comfortable at all. He can't control his feelings. If he can't find the way to be happy with her, I'm afraid, he will find the way to make her and himself sad. This is the nature of their feelings.

I don't think JE is in love at all with SR. IMAGINE. He has no fon all those while? How can one use a friend's fon to speak to somone close to you? 

And she did not even know his day schedule, even for Saturday? JE's mum too was surprised.

I am sure everyone in a relationship here will agree with me. When u r in love, even what you just took for lunch your partner is curious know, right? 

I am with you on this. He dont deserve a second chance. HK is doing investigative work now, she should check out how HK divorced her before accepting him again.

I am quite suspicious of BS. I think he must have discovered many things of YK's past. And also about JE. 4yrs ago surely he must have checked further who the married man's wife was (HK).

• Like 7

During the press conference for the drama 'I Have a Lover' held today, Ji Jin-hee confessed that it's the first time he's faced such a vigorous reaction from the viewers towards his character in a drama.
He shared that a middle-aged woman, who approached him for a signature, literally cursed him for having cheated on his drama wife, Do Hae-gang (Kim Hyun-joo). 
He also added that his apartment complex neighbour stopped him and said: "Why did you do it? You are going to shed blood tears later", which aroused laughter in the conference hall. 
Meanwhile, Ji Jin-hee expressed satisfaction with the heightened interest in the drama.

gTmGtB.jpg

cr. Ji Jin-hee fb fan page

Edited by ayselluna
  • Like 9

2015-10-15 IHAL Main Cast Presscon - Round 2 

• Seems like KHJ initially refused the script.
  • Oh no, JJH seems to have been dubbed as 'Nation's Affair Man [국민 불륜남] LOL.
  • His apt complex neighbor asked him 'why do you do that?(cheat). I cried buckets. LOL.
  • JJH said he was surprised at the 'mad' reaction from viewers
  • JJH said SR isn't a bad girl. Just loving a man too much.
  • PHB said she refused to read the news or go on the internet.
  • And also told JJH to focus on his awesome acting. (Wow! Good attitude PHB!)
  • PHB is labeled as the 'Nation's Mibsang Woman' [국민 밉상녀']not sure what that means. Anyone? I have some ideas in my head but not gonna risk it...hehe)
  • (Anyway, this all just means that the cast(crew) is doing a great job! Fighting!)

Hidden Content

PS: For BS lovers, I haven't read anything about him yet. Will continue later. Gotta go now. Have a great LOVERS day chingus :) 

According to Naver's dictionary, Mibsang could mean 1)ugly or 2)troublemaker. Since I'm pretty sure they don't mean she's the Nation's Ugly Woman I'm guessing it's the other meaning :lol:

I had typed a reply to some other comments but lost it when the forums went down :P Anyway, I still want to see JE suffer.

• Like 5

During the main press conference for the drama 'I Have a Lover' held today, Ji Jin-hee confessed that it's the first time he's faced such a vigorous reaction from the viewers towards his character in a drama.
He shared that a middle-aged woman, who approached him for a signature, literally cursed him for having cheated on his drama wife, Do Hae-gang (Kim Hyun-joo). 
He also added that his apartment complex neighbour stopped him and said: "Why did you do it? You are going to shed blood tears later", which aroused laughter in the conference hall. 
Meanwhile, Ji Jin-hee expressed satisfaction with the heightened interest in the drama.

cr. Ji Jin-hee fb fan page

HAHAHAHA ...serves you right Ji Jin-Hee -shi, haha i meant JE.
If I'd been the one you met in the hallway you'll be getting more than that.

:D

• Like 6