[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

Good morning LOVERS :) 

Here are the translated character descriptions for Seol Ri and Baek Seok. About Seol Ri, what a shocker! She will be just like Hae Kang after marriage. No wonder she's turning off Jin Eon, who perhaps didn't love her as much as he loved Hae Kang. Perhaps Seol Ri knows that and hence buries herself in work. And for both Jin Eon and Seol Ri, the backlash of their affair-turned-marriage could be both of them transforming into bad people, and becoming lovers/cheaters in a marriage on the rocks too, just as the description stated. Be prepared for melo and tears peeps.

3xhRgeB.jpg f6iFEx3.jpg

@jadecloud The attraction is mutual. And they will become immoral. That part makes me so sad!!! We have  Baek Seok so kind and warm...viki sinopsis said she  falls in love with Baek Seok...maybe they are in a relationship or or engaged...then one day met her ex  and her old feelings are back...I don't care about SEOLRI but i already feel sorry for Baek Seok !!!

@jadecloud thanks so much!!!What about  Baek Seok???i hope you will tell  us more about him  too...

@andy78 As you can see from Baek Seok's character description above, it sounds like Hae Kang did not fall in love with him despite him trying for 4 years. But he was there since the accident, helping and tending to Hae Kang whom he thought is Yong Ki, his first love. However, even after he realizes her true ID, he already fell in love with the woman he hung out with for 4 years. But no telling whether during those 4 years, they have been a couple or just as good companion together. I know, your heart will ache for him and you will feel very sorry for him. Me too :( But in 2015, it seems he will find love again...hmm, could it be with Seol Ri? Or could it be Yong Ki when the twin sisters finally reunited and acknowledged each other? 

However, one thing we know we will get is - since Baek Seok is a happy-go-lucky person, and likes to pretend being silly, we'll get some LOLs moments.:D

@jadecloud, thank you so very much for the character description

May I post it on page 1, of course, with giving you full credit for translations?

@irilight Sure. Go ahead. These are meant to be shared. I believe having a basic backgrounder of each character will help everyone of us enjoy the drama even more. IHAL is shaping up to be pretty interesting and one of the core subject matters is pretty sensitive too. Hopefully, writernim will have a good resolution in the end. Hopefully, this drama will not appear to encourage or positify infidelity.

• Like 11

I feel sorry for Beak Soek too, I just want he would end up with someone,too. But seems like he only loves Hae Kang. If Gong Ki is alive, hope Beak Soek can have a relationship with Gong Ki.

as for now, I only know the cold, silly Jin Eon, I am waiting to see the lovely Ji Eon who deeply love Hae Kang. As for ep 1 en 2 he hasnt shown any love for Hae Kang.

@myonenonly Hey sunnie sista! glad to see you here. guess will be seeing you in uri dimple-ssi' drama too :) I can understand the 'frustration' with watching raw yet not being able to understand what is said. The not-quick-enough engsubbing out there, I think the speed will pick up soon. *pray* 

@valsava Although I'd be sad if SR ends up with no one but a broken heart, I kinda can get with you on that 'end up with no one' scenario. If the description is anywhere near factual as the plot unfolds, I also wish neith Hae Kang nor Jin Eon end up with anyone, nor together. Because in the end, it's all a game of 'you cheat, you win'. I can't think of a reason for how an immoral liaison should end up well. Don't you think? I hope writernim has a better development and resolution than my untrained and uncreative mind can think of. 

@LHRCN In a way, I'd hope for Baek Seok to end up with Yong Ki and be the father to her unborn child. But wonder why there's no character description for Yong Ki? 

@tunquat I wonder too. I hope she isn't going to be 'killed or disposed off' like chairman Choi intended. 

• Like 7

@jadecloud, thank you so very much for the characters description...there's no character description for Yong Ki...i'm afraid they killed her...so  maybe JE belived was his wife body...i read that identical twins have the exact same DNA...

Maybe HK is not in love but i think he is important for her ...from Hk character description:BAEK SEOK warmth and innocent love  ,enabled her to slowly wash away the painfull scars of the past!As i said before i don't want things to be easy for JE!!!

BAEK SEOK is so sweet asking her to be his last love!!!By the way he is too good for Seolri!!!

Edited by andy78
  • Like 6

Are Kim Hyun Joo And Park Han Byul Really Rivals?

L20150826.99002001415i1.jpg

Actress Kim Hyun Joo and Park Han Byul are the mood makers on the set of ‘I Have a Lover.’

SBS weekend drama ‘I Have a Lover’ released behind cuts of Kim Hyun Joo and Park Han Byul on August 25 of the two looking close and friendly.

The picture shows Kim Hyun Joo and Park Han Byul sitting on a bench together and practicing their lines. In the drama, the two are rivals, stuck in a love triangle with Ji Jin Hee. However, off-camera, they share their opinions on the characters and have a close senior-junior relationship. Practicing their lines together, the two are the ‘set’s vitamins,’ full of playfulness and brightening the filming atmosphere with laughter.

Starting on August 22, ‘I Have a Lover’ is about a woman who lost her memory but falls back in love with her husband that she hated for a fairytale-like love and at the end of despair, a fateful reunion of twins for a life reset story.

Kim Hyun Joo plays Do Hae Gang, who is a cold lawyer serious about her work. She does put in the effort to have children but she is constantly avoided by her husband, Choi Jin Eon (Ji Jin Hee) who can’t forget their dead daughter. Choi Jin Eon has already decided in his heart to get a divorce from Do Hae Gang.

In the midst of this, Do Hae Gang found out about Kang Seol Ri’s (Park Han Byul) one-sided love for Choi Jin Eon. The arrival of the young and pretty Kang Seol Ri made Do Hae Gang nervous. Eventually, Do Hae Gang approached Kang Seol Ri and warned her. However, Kang Seol Ri did not back down easily.

Meanwhile, as the plot deepens and the love triangle gets more complicated, curiosity as to who will capture Choi Jin Eon’s heart rises. (photo by iWill Media)

For more bntnews.co.uk

Thanks for the character descriptions it really helps and gives us a little bit of what to expect since I thought the first two episodes although nice were somewhat all over the place. I'm sorry but I still don't think care/love is what JE truly feels for SR, attraction sure, drawn to her innocent appeal maybe, but liking her and willing to give up his wife nope don't see it. I also feel HK mentioning and voicing her concerns about SR to her husband def. caused and pushed him to SR as to say "oh you don't like it, well I might as well do it". JE marries SR after HK is long and gone, of course a marriage based on cheating and the convenience of the ex being dead wouldn't last. Plus it seems he becomes a cold, angry and an overall uncaring person so that's always a recipe for disaster. God I just want it to be 5 episodes in, that's when it really gets good, and see them falling in love again.:wub:

• Like 6

Somehow I doubt that he will guilt himself into thinking that he's responsible somehow for what happened to HK. To me (purely speculation on my part), I feel like he is a walking zombie - walking dead... he's pretty much "dead" inside. Unmoved, unfeeling etc etc... it's like he's empty, mean and lifeless. I think HK actually kinda refers to him being like this... 

So to that note, I think plainly think he doesn't really love SR. I actually think she's more of a pawn in his "war" with his ex-"dead" wife. I now think that he "moves on with her" because it's convenient, and SR is more than willing to just accept him like that. She basically threw herself on him. I don't think JE consciously used SR against HK or anything like that, but the ultimate result is that SR becomes just another pawn. Collateral damage if you will. 

I always thought that JE has some serious unresolved issues of his own even besides the infidelity that he needs to deal with. He won't be able to live a life of true happiness without actually resolving his issues. The problem is that SR isn't the woman that will be able to help him through something like that. I think he does all these things to lash out at HK. He's like the little kid who throws huge tantrums in order to get his parent's attention (someone mentioned this here already). The more she pushes back, the stronger the action he takes against her. Then when HK "dies" though his ex wife, it just seals the deal. I'm guessing the two people who he truly loved are gone forever. He, himself, is just a shell - nothing like the former self he was. That is until he meets his wife masquerading as her twin...

Like @jadecloud, I too am moved and mad. For me, I am mad because they were not equipped to peel away all the layers of hatred, mistrust, guilt, blame etc etc in order to get to the core of their hearts/soul. HK wanted her husband to say, it's only you, it's always you. And I felt that's actually what his heart is saying. But's it been covered by a lot of noise and garbage. All they do is fight and when they fight, they fight dirty. 

Even as time passes, he likely hasn't gotten over her... my guess is that he more or less just tried the "out of sight, out of mind" trick. That kind of distraction only can work for so long... it's definitely going to come back and spill out. I will wait and see if I can't help but feel bad for Mr McCheat here. I always root for marriages to work out. It's my gut. But BS seems really cute too so I like him. Although I wonder if her for him could be as deep as it is for JE.

In terms of ep 1 and 2... seeing the ratings - that's quite a drop from 1 to 2. For me, I think they started out with too much of the cheating and fighting and not enough of what makes us actually care about these "horrible" people (horrible on the outside). I haven't seen any layers really peeled back to see - yes, I should care and feel really bad that a marriage has completely fallen apart that didn't have to end up that way. But they really have yet to show me that... and I think it's important to grab those viewers from the get go and not wait too long. SBS is really struggling in this timeslot. 

@obsessivecompulsive - I actually wrote this post yesterday but didn't end up posting it because I fell asleep. So I asolutely agree with what you said. Same thing in that it seems like JE does stuff basically for HK. His love is deep and consequently his "hate" is deep too.

• Like 8

hi - are subs out yet?

Subbed only 72% and 34%

thanx - so i need to wait a littlemore

Welcome.

We all have to :/

Behind the scenes

yes we do - i tried to watch without subs but really my korean is very limited - i wish i de have a bubble fish i could put in my ear  

• Like 6

Regarding the video featuring Ji Jin-hee I posted above, it's described as 'Vehicle Sticker Event'.

I wonder what it could mean... Hope there is further information on it later.

j7qIkf.jpg

cr. jinheesky

Edited by ayselluna
  • Like 7