[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

I've watched all the episodes in a row..The story is quite..resourceful lol.But, baffled about one thing though,why sa wol's mother is married to that heinous man? She is followed like a slave by two of his dogs all the time,,and it's so suffocating watching her journey.From what I've seen,she is the heir of all the properties her husband is supposedly wasting with his schemes right? Why does she act like she's the pawn in his hand..It's just so annoying every time the husband and the grandmother comes on screen.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've watched all the episodes in a row..The story is quite..resourceful lol.But, baffled about one thing though,why sa wol's mother is married to that heinous man? She is followed like a slave by two of his dogs all the time,,and it's so suffocating watching her journey.From what I've seen,she is the heir of all the properties her husband is supposedly wasting with his schemes right? Why does she act like she's the pawn in his hand..It's just so annoying every time the husband and the grandmother comes on screen.

She's beginning her revenge for him hence the reason why she submits to him.. it is about time though that she steps up her game. 

If she leaves now, it would be too obvious and her revenge would not have even made it through its pilot phases.

She's beginning her revenge for him hence the reason why she submits to him.. it is about time though that she steps up her game. 

If she leaves now, it would be too obvious and her revenge would not have even made it through its pilot phases.

I agree with you guys, I hope she takes her revenge. He's a disgusting husband who is a women abuser as well.

This drama is quite similar to jang bori though I get the appeal because it's coming from the same writer.But for a change,they could make the villain like hye sung the main lead rather than the naive and innocent poor victim girl stereo type.Girls like sa wol don't exist..lol it's just too ideal to happen.

This drama is quite similar to jang bori though I get the appeal because it's coming from the same writer.But for a change,they could make the villain like hye sung the main lead rather than the naive and innocent poor victim girl stereo type.Girls like sa wol don't exist..lol it's just too ideal to happen.

In Jang Bori, didn't Minjung feel like the female lead in the second half of the drama? She started to get more screen time than both the female and male lead. That might just might happen in MDGSW as well. I also feel like CB doesn't have enough screen time for a male lead at the moment. There's a good chance he might just get put on the back burner just like what happened with Jang Bori's male lead. Because it was Minjung who made that drama, now we just need to see if Hyesang will be the one who makes this drama too. Will Park Se Young have what it takes to win the Daesang award like Lee Yuri did? 

Just watched ep 15 subbed. DY definitely made the results to match her with OW. This is smart because mother in law will stop looking, but that doesn't mean this is a good thing. WHY drag innocent OW into this? If OW gets harmed in any way because of this, I will not want SW around DY any longer because DY is trying so hard to become a devil herself.

Just watched ep 15 subbed. DY definitely made the results to match her with OW. This is smart because mother in law will stop looking, but that doesn't mean this is a good thing. WHY drag innocent OW into this? If OW gets harmed in any way because of this, I will not want SW around DY any longer because DY is trying so hard to become a devil herself.

Exactly...poor Oh Wol. Her life is so bad as it is...wouldn't Manho try to kill her if he knew? Already is is desperate enough to ask money from Hyesang....aigoo. Sehun will be so upset if he found out the life his sis is living....and blame his dad further....

This drama is like a maze....and I'm feeling dizzy...lol

So I was right, dy make use of ow's dna. Gosh, now ow gonna suffer. If sw finds out, she may not acknowledge dy as her mother, then her revenge might not go well.

Next week, hs got found out by MH. Very interesting 

Both DeokYe and MinHo are similar in such behavior , JiHye is the benchmark adult in this drama everyone else is flawed like normal humans

so  the  writer  of  this  drama  is  the  writer  of  'jang  bo  ri'.  i  was  watching  it  last  year  and  i  remember  how  intelligent  and  resourceful  jang  bo  ri  is .  how  she  outwits  and  out  gun  any  one  on  her  path.  sometimes.  i  can't  believe  that  geum  sa  wol  does  not  recognize  deukhye  as  against  the  woman  in  the  wheelchair,  they're  jsut  so looking  same!  oh  well,  let  us  just  enjoy  the  drama  and  enforce  suspended  disbelief.  in  building  houses  and  buildings, one  must  not  always  go  to  the  lowest  bidder.  how  many  buildings  has  collapsed  with  a  low  itensity e arthqualke  jsut  because  the  foundations  are  not strong  enough.  choosng  the  lowest  bid  is not  always  te  best  because  you know  they'll  undercut  in  materials  etc. e tc.  where  would  they  get  their  profit  if  they  always  do that?

so  the  writer  of  this  drama  is  the  writer  of  'jang  bo  ri'.  i  was  watching  it  last  year  and  i  remember  how  intelligent  and  resourceful  jang  bo  ri  is .  how  she  outwits  and  out  gun  any  one  on  her  path.  sometimes.  i  can't  believe  that  geum  sa  wol  does  not  recognize  deukhye  as  against  the  woman  in  the  wheelchair,  they're  jsut  so looking  same!  oh  well,  let  us  just  enjoy  the  drama  and  enforce  suspended  disbelief.  in  building  houses  and  buildings, one  must  not  always  go  to  the  lowest  bidder.  how  many  buildings  has  collapsed  with  a  low  itensity e arthqualke  jsut  because  the  foundations  are  not strong  enough.  choosng  the  lowest  bid  is not  always  te  best  because  you know  they'll  undercut  in  materials  etc. e tc.  where  would  they  get  their  profit  if  they  always  do that?

It's too early for the main actress to step up her game.. the character is always dumb and then suddenly if you sprinkle some magic dust they magically become smarter. lol 
It's a drama so we have to watch the writer build up the character one by one---that would mean starting at stage 1 (the dumbness, magic.. boom..intelligence).. 

She knows that he is a dangerous man, (he killed her father and stole the company), and Hoo has resources.  It is better for her to stay put, act dumb and make an iron clad plan to take him down.  She does have a plan and I am hoping that she will be able to pull it off. More then killing her father, he is responsible for the deaths of the children at the orphanage.  He needs to go down and Oh Hye-Sang needs to go down with him.  

I have not watched the episodes from the childhood part so still gathering all the information bits lol.An observation about hye sung..there is that guy who is supposedly watching over her..protecting her..I wonder if he'd later act as a catalyst in reforming her character...

I have not watched the episodes from the childhood part so still gathering all the information bits lol.An observation about hye sung..there is that guy who is supposedly watching over her..protecting her..I wonder if he'd later act as a catalyst in reforming her character...

It's too early for the main actress to step up her game.. the character is always dumb and then suddenly if you sprinkle some magic dust they magically become smarter. lol 
It's a drama so we have to watch the writer build up the character one by one---that would mean starting at stage 1 (the dumbness, magic.. boom..intelligence).. 

@thunderman1 and @valsava  Annyeong Chingu's It is good to see you here. 

I love this drama and glad to hear I am not the only one who think Sa Wol is acting dumb. All the time HS yell, steal and lie about Sa Wol and just forgives her. Hye-Sang  was a horrible child, she is a murderer in my opinion. she got all these people killed and not once did she feel any guilt. The longer she she doesn't repent for her sins, in the end of drama she will be insane. How could someone so young locke two people in the room after hearing there is danger. She also had the frame of mind to go back to get the DNA paper, hold on to it and to make sure get rid of Sa-Wol name off the DNA result.

I love Deuk ye and pity her a lot . She lost so much and agree with what she has been doing to protect her daughter. We have no idea what they will do to her if she is found . I find it so ironic , her husband can cheat but she can't . SMH SMH SMH I am thrilled that she did not have his kid because it would have destroyed her. 

@nearsea There is no way HS can be reformed because she has also ruined her adoptive father business so she can work for BG group and marry Chan Bin. SMH SMH SMH She has no remorse for the crimes she is committing and only thinks for herself. She doesn't no how to be loyal and only knows how to lie. All she has done is lie to everyone in her life. 

HS won't be a murderer if her real father is still alive (A few of u speculate that) and oh wol didn't die. I don't think she is totally bad cos she suffers from nightmares- means she have guilty conscience.

I actually pity her- she wants a perfect family. Then the uncle from orphanage suddenly tells her he is her father, she went crazy.  The writer might reform her character as in jang bori. The one to do so will be sh cos he likes her. 

Next week she suffers a breakdown cos mh found her out for betraying sw. She goes hospital and who know maybe need blood test, then the blur mh will discover she is not his daughter.

HS won't be a murderer if her real father is still alive (A few of u speculate that) and oh wol didn't die. I don't think she is totally bad cos she suffers from nightmares- means she have guilty conscience.

I actually pity her- she wants a perfect family. Then the uncle from orphanage suddenly tells her he is her father, she went crazy.  The writer might reform her character as in jang bori. The one to do so will be sh cos he likes her. 

Next week she suffers a breakdown cos mh found her out for betraying sw. She goes hospital and who know maybe need blood test, then the blur mh will discover she is not his daughter.

Its a 50 episode drama so I think HS will serve as a temporary villain up until Sa-Wol gets the whole picture, can take over the revenge plan and the actual crisis hits. At one point, there's a chance even Chan Bin will go crazy after finding out his mothers deception and the scale of it or he may turn into some noble idiot. I believe at least for Hye Sung, at one point there will be a redemption act for her. And Se Hoon is clearly her pair so he is there to guide her. I must add, I find whole Hye-Sung and Se-Hoon dynamic more interesting. They have chemistry and there's a lot more clash of ideal and principles that can result in fireworks in their case. I like Chan Bin and Sa-Wol, but its nothing out of ordinary at this point.

As for, DY, it suddenly hit me. What if, she changed the blood test because there's a bigger game plan. I think the MIL will tale Man Ho about this and show him the blood test results. DY will challenge the authenticity of the report and ask for a new DNA test to be performed and that will come out negative obviously. Man Ho will start thinking his mother made it all up to push DY away from him and he is obsessed with DY in a really ugly way. It will permanently put an end to who is the missing child drama for the MIL for now and also cause a fall out between her and her son.

DY decided who her daughter was from the clothes and MH took the word of a child and a torn DNA test that did not identify who the child was. That aside the both of them treated SW like garbage which throws out the common used trope of blood calling to blood. In SW place they both could go to hell. The other drama from this team that makes me worry is the heroine was constantly berated and abused for 46 of the 50 episodes. Yea in the end she came out OK but it was torture watching not fight back most of the time. The same goes for SW. she is loved by her adopted mom but most of the time treated like crap from the dead. DY as her mother is no better because every since SW was a child she found ways to  admonish or make her feel her dislike of her, now that she knows she is her daughter its all smiles and grins. Drama's often forget that to get a filial child you need to be a filial parent. SW parents both suck at this. SW is not dumb, she has known what HS is capable of since they were children, what she does is accept and forgive every thing she does, and that's worse. I fear because of that a lot more abuse is waiting for her down the line.

DY wants revenge on KMH for the death of her parent's and the theft of all their wealth but if she continues to live with him while trying to get her revenge she might end up dead. We have seen him twice attempt to punish her for some transgression by doing something that could cost her life. Once hang her over the very cliff her father fell from and him getting ready to push her into the pool knowing she could not swim.  Not to mention all the verbal and emotional abuse she has to live with in that house. I say get the divorcee and keep a low profile while smacking him down.

Also why didn't SW follow them outside it was clear from the name she call HS that she was from the orphanage but instead they have SW stuck on her behavior at the work site, and even that was understandable. First time she see SW playing with her husband and the other time SW is with her kids, granted she was just trying to play with them but the both told her no.

Archived