[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

4nnlov3pink

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, blueroses said:

@zeppy10, haawwwwttttttt daaaaaamnnnnn. Now that's a man right there. Swwwwwwoooooon so hard. If SMA is not swooning over that, something must be up with her ovaries cuz mine are liquified on the floor. 

@blueroses we know she did swoon.. she swoon over him coming out in JUST A BATHROBE after the SHOWER scene.. she admitted that she was surprised!!! (Whatever that she is surprised about - which i am guessing, 1. sex appeal 2. his fabulous abs 3. his charm 4. sex appeal 5. sex appeal 6. sex appeal....) 

You get the drift? ;)

@ladychan1984 yes i remember SJS was so shy when the reporters kept asking the two to LOOK AT EACH OTHER during the press conference.. they were so shy looking at each other's eyes back then....!!!!!! OH why SJS?? because it's always hard to look at your crush's eyes right??? it's a normal instinct to look away when your crush is staring at you!! 

1 hour ago, zeppy10 said:

But I am sure SMA is used to all these shippers. Almost after every drama/movie that she acted in, the fans are always asking her to date so and so .. eg. Lee Seung Gi, JJS, Rain, JJH, Lee Jun ki.. blah blah blah... 

she must be laughing alot at how fans are encouraging her, almost forcing her to date her co-stars... :P

but i hope she sees that SJS is just different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :phew:

Yup trueee SJS is different!! He's your soulmate MinAh don't let him go!!

i watched a clip on youtube on collection of SJS kiss scenes in all his previous drama (ahem excuse me if im that perverted lol). I notice only with SMA that his kiss scenes are deep, almost with feelings to convey, very different from other actresses that he had kissed before. 

But yeah still i'm intrigued to how koreans perceived soshin like us. It would be awesome of the whole korea (& international fans) approve of their relationship lolss.

I can i just say SJS  looks freakin' HOT HOT HOT putting his arm at his waist like that?? :w00t: i always melt if i ever see a guy like that, concentrating so hard on something they didnt realize they are dripping with sexiness! 

4 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

@blueroses we know she did swoon.. she swoon over him coming out in JUST A BATHROBE after the SHOWER scene.. she admitted that she was surprised!!! (Whatever that she is surprised about - which i am guessing, 1. sex appeal 2. his fabulous abs 3. his charm 4. sex appeal 5. sex appeal 6. sex appeal....) 

You get the drift? ;)

@ladychan1984 yes i remember SJS was so shy when the reporters kept asking the two to LOOK AT EACH OTHER during the press conference.. they were so shy looking at each other's eyes back then....!!!!!! 

YUMMY, SJS. Anything to be that chair @zeppy10! The camera angle making it look extra extra close to our sexy coach's goods. 

14 minutes ago, smasjs said:

I can i just say SJS  looks freakin' HOT HOT HOT putting his arm at his waist like that?? :w00t: i always melt if i ever see a guy like that, concentrating so hard on something they didnt realize they are dripping with sexiness! 

URhmmmm.. not every man who puts his hand on his waist will be dripping with sexiness.. only uri SJS .. when he does that.. it's a total different level!!!! call me bias.. i don't care!!! SJS is sexy chobal chobal!!!!!

This better not be true :tears:

Kim Woo Bin And Shin Min Ah Dating Turning Into Marriage? Survey Hints Spring Wedding

Kim Woo Bin Shin Min Ah
Is K-drama's cute dating couple Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah about to get married soon? A new survey says that marriage for the pair will likely come this Spring. (Photo : Chung Sung-Jun/Getty Images; Pier Marco Tacca/Getty Images) 

Are Korea's top stars Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah tying the knot in spring or is it just a wishful thinking?

A recent survey of professionals in the wedding industry showed that the surveyed wished Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah to marry in spring more than any other celebrity couples, according to World Today on Nov. 16, 2015.

Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah started dating shortly after filming a series of commercials for clothing and accessories retailer Giordano. The couple officially acknowledged their relationship through their agencies in July 2015.

Both Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah have mentioned marriage in their previous interviews.

Shin Min Ah has said that she is "growing to like younger men more and more," which is interesting because Kim Woo Bin is five years younger than Shin Min Ah. 

"It's not that I've never thought of marriage. After filming the movie 'My Love, My Bride,' I half convinced myself that marriage could be a thing for me," Shin Min Ah said in the 'Guerilla Date' corner on the Oct. 2014 episode of the KBS 2 talk show "Midnight Entertainment." Shin Min Ah added, "I don't care about the age. I am growing to like younger men more and more."

Kim Woo Bin mentioned on an episode of the KBS 2 talk show, "Midnight Entertainment:" "I want to be a husband and a father who's like a friend, because that's how my mother was to me."

Watch Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah posing sweetly together on this Giordano commercial video:

Do you think Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah will get married soon?

5 minutes ago, smasjs said:

Spoiler

This better not be true :tears:

Kim Woo Bin And Shin Min Ah Dating Turning Into Marriage? Survey Hints Spring Wedding

Kim Woo Bin Shin Min Ah

Is K-drama's cute dating couple Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah about to get married soon? A new survey says that marriage for the pair will likely come this Spring. (Photo : Chung Sung-Jun/Getty Images; Pier Marco Tacca/Getty Images) 

Are Korea's top stars Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah tying the knot in spring or is it just a wishful thinking?

A recent survey of professionals in the wedding industry showed that the surveyed wished Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah to marry in spring more than any other celebrity couples, according to World Today on Nov. 16, 2015.

Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah started dating shortly after filming a series of commercials for clothing and accessories retailer Giordano. The couple officially acknowledged their relationship through their agencies in July 2015.

Both Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah have mentioned marriage in their previous interviews.

Shin Min Ah has said that she is "growing to like younger men more and more," which is interesting because Kim Woo Bin is five years younger than Shin Min Ah. 

"It's not that I've never thought of marriage. After filming the movie 'My Love, My Bride,' I half convinced myself that marriage could be a thing for me," Shin Min Ah said in the 'Guerilla Date' corner on the Oct. 2014 episode of the KBS 2 talk show "Midnight Entertainment." Shin Min Ah added, "I don't care about the age. I am growing to like younger men more and more."

Kim Woo Bin mentioned on an episode of the KBS 2 talk show, "Midnight Entertainment:" "I want to be a husband and a father who's like a friend, because that's how my mother was to me."

Watch Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah posing sweetly together on this Giordano commercial video:

Do you think Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah will get married soon?

Wrong thread lady.... If the survey asked us THIS group of people who should get married immediately..andhaveYouPunkbabiesrightnow, the majority will scream SJS and SMA.

it's just a survey... it's not what SMA and KWB said.. so i won't be giving too much attention to it...

10 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

Wrong thread lady.... If the survey asked us THIS group of people who should get married immediately..andhaveYouPunkbabiesrightnow, the majority will scream SJS and SMA.

it's just a survey... it's not what SMA and KWB said.. so i won't be giving too much attention to it...

Yeah i know i am still quite bothered by it because i'm dying to see our SoShin couple get married!! So she better not say 'I do' with other guy other than our SJS oppa *cross fingers*

now where is that break up news we are sooo inpatiently waiting for?? Urghhh

I wasn't able to see the full videos too until I clicked the "create message" part and the full videos showed up...weird! :lol:

Ah chingus, now we are talking...(byeontae radar is out)....dayumm that camera angle plus that hand on hip...my mind is imagining, oppa...lol :lol: And yes with his kiss with SMA! That suck and swallowed still stayed in my mind! That little tongue action too! Even in movies, I don't see him do tongue action. SMA takes what she can get and I love it!! The way he held her every time he kiss her is so swoon worthy. Like she is nommu precious to him. 

That bed scene BTS made my byeontae radar excited! SMA's hand swirling and SJS checking his anatomy and laugh at how much that swirling excite *coughs arouse coughs* him...:lol: You can hear the male staffs laughing. Yeah, they understand...kekekeke. Naughty MinAh. 

And that scene when SJS and SMA did Jiu Jitsu moves on ep 20. He had her arm locked in between his legs! I was like, ommo! She is totally feeling his-you-know-what... ;) Test drive for SMA huh...kekekeke. 

It amazes me how the media can twist a survey with some selective snippets of their past interviews into an article lol its so ridiculous. And it's not because I'm biased either. It's just bad journalism or not even! 

For me personally, I think SMA is definitely going through some reflection. Possibly about her love life, but I think it's more an overall reflection. Although I'm happy with the prospect that she and SJS may be doing a magazine spread together, I was hoping it would be a little bit later down the road. I think she still needs time to separate KJE/KYH and SMA/SJS but that's just my opinion.

When you think about it fully, the life of an actor is so emotionally draining. Here you have a boyfriend of 4 months or so. Everything is good and dandy. You make efforts to see each other. You're happy, etc. Then you get thrown in a situation with someone who you were attracted to/possibly would have been interested in if circumstances were different back then. For 2 months, you spend more time with him than your boyfriend. You pretend you're in love with him. You hug, you kiss, you cry together. You go through love, separation, engagement, babies. Then suddenly, it's all over. I truly believe she has feelings for him but I can't assess the depth of those feelings. Like I mentioned in the past, even though we have significant others, we can be attracted or feel something for other people. Most of the times, we love our significant others so much that those feelings of attraction can't compare or don't matter. Or they do. So time will tell :) 

Then there's that annoying possibility that they're just that GREAT of actors. No feelings involved. They're back to their normal lives and are good friends. 

OMG! Im just happy that we are continuously growing! Updates are coming in so fast! Never been this happy in shipping love team. This is my first time. I'm really addicted to our SoShin couple :heart:

Anyone from Korea here? Please give us updates ottoke hahahaha I miss SJS and SMA, I need a rehab! I've been replaying all their sweet scenes 3x-5x a day! HAHAHAA

15 minutes ago, blueroses said:

It amazes me how the media can twist a survey with some selective snippets of their past interviews into an article lol its so ridiculous. And it's not because I'm biased either. It's just bad journalism or not even! 

For me personally, I think SMA is definitely going through some reflection. Possibly about her love life, but I think it's more an overall reflection. Although I'm happy with the prospect that she and SJS may be doing a magazine spread together, I was hoping it would be a little bit later down the road. I think she still needs time to separate KJE/KYH and SMA/SJS but that's just my opinion.

When you think about it fully, the life of an actor is so emotionally draining. Here you have a boyfriend of 4 months or so. Everything is good and dandy. You make efforts to see each other. You're happy, etc. Then you get thrown in a situation with someone who you were attracted to/possibly would have been interested in if circumstances were different back then. For 2 months, you spend more time with him than your boyfriend. You pretend you're in love with him. You hug, you kiss, you cry together. You go through love, separation, engagement, babies. Then suddenly, it's all over. I truly believe she has feelings for him but I can't assess the depth of those feelings. Like I mentioned in the past, even though we have significant others, we can be attracted or feel something for other people. Most of the times, we love our significant others so much that those feelings of attraction can't compare or don't matter. Or they do. So time will tell :) 

Then there's that annoying possibility that they're just that GREAT of actors. No feelings involved. They're back to their normal lives and are good friends. 

Totally agree with you although my heart agrees with what you said in the first part but my brain is telling me that you are right in the 2nd part too. 

@blueroses dammmnnnn. You are soooo right. They are actors. Great actors. Professional actors. I would hate to think there are no feelings attached. that would be a total knockout to our pathetic shippers hearts *cries*. Now lets just hope they do fall for each other :tears:

1 hour ago, blueroses said:

For me personally, I think SMA is definitely going through some reflection. Possibly about her love life, but I think it's more an overall reflection. 

really sorry to cut your post but do you mean something like this? 

tumblr_o0po93IL1V1u1l68ao1_400.gif   :blush:

tumblr_o0fzy4nkGI1qfakbgo9_r1_400.giftumblr_o0fzy4nkGI1qfakbgo10_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o0fzy4nkGI1qfakbgo7_r1_400.giftumblr_o0fzy4nkGI1qfakbgo6_400.gif

↑ his jaw and throat lol

cr gifs tumblr

21 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

@Reyko

FOCUS on this gif.. look at SJS's face just before he puts the cover over them.. THAT GRIN....i don't think i've seen him grin that widely ever!!!!!!!!!!!!  *my hearttttt*  :wub:

He is about to do something naughty xxx

@5ever ot12  someone from another thread mentioned that its an old pic of french singer Serge Gainsbourg and his wife, actress Jane Birkin ^^

50 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

tumblr_o0fzy4nkGI1qfakbgo6_400.gif

FOCUS on this gif.. look at SJS's face just before he puts the cover over them.. THAT GRIN....i don't think i've seen him grin that widely ever!!!!!!!!!!!!  *my hearttttt*  :wub:

Lol i was looking at his face too. And the wide grin. Unsure whether it's because he's too excited of what's he about to do next *ahem* or he wanted to laugh after saying those words. Haha

Archived