[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

4nnlov3pink

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Reyko said:

@mktb  sjs cap reminds me of sma peace sign tattoo

Oh my gosh! She has a tattoo? A peace sign. Even his necklace right? It's a piece sign too, so as SMA's phone case with a hip-hop duck wearing peace sign necklace too. Lol

Gosh these two. They are so in synch together. They think alike which make them perfect for each other. :wub:

Instagram pic: 

SJS, "Executive ma'am, I know this is a business meeting but can we wrap it up soon? My Venus is waiting for me at home" ;):P hehe

Hi SoShin shippers! 

I finally watched the last 4 episodes of OMV. Held back after seeing coachinim in accident and I took a break. It was so sad for me. So I marathon the last 4 and I went menboong! That proposal!! Gawddd!! I squeal and almost passed out! I couldn't hold back my smiles. And SJS was smokin'!! And here I am, joining y'all with shipping these two!!

Some observations of mine: 

Awards: SJS said let's film the bed scene. I think they had filmed the "night portion" and they had to leave to go to the awards. When they came back on set, they continued the "morning after" scene. At that moment they already bagged Best Couple Award and there is this serene look on their faces in that "morning after" scene. Also SMA said her fav is SJS in robe and tada! He was in a robe. And that ET finger is a sign to say their "bangbang" was an "out-of-the-world" experience! ;)

Naughty hands: That episode when SJS did a back hug at KJE's Omma's hse, he almost touch her boobs. And his hands brushed against it and he move them to her stomach. (I noticed it during flashbacks...lol) Another scene is that morning after bed scene. Far shot shows his hand outside the blanket. Close up shows his hand on her bare shoulder. And that kiss y'all talked about, he was literally sucking the life out of her! That jaw and throat movement! He sucked and swallowed...lol. (Ok, let me just warn ya, I can go byeontae mode on these two...lol)

Mianhe, I didn't join OMV thread so I'm going to spazz about them here..he he. 

One more thing, I don't know about promoting a drama but I do know respectable actors like SJS and SMA won't go to the extent of hand holding, couple outfits, talking abt filming bed scene boldly at award show, mentioning after-shower-robe as favorite and so on if they somewhat don't have real feelings for each other. In real life, they are both shy and introverts. That was my first time seeing SJS SO happy at an award show (with his partner by his side). Before this he was pretty mellow and respectful (barely touching his female co-stars to avoid controversy). I'm shocked netizens actually approved their relationship even though "SMA is dating KWB". Yes, I'm in delulu mode. *grin grin* 

I just love seeing this side of SJS at the award show. He is so reclusive. Seeing him all happy and giddy and excited with SMA by his side made me SO happy for him. I don't feel them acting that night. He was totally in boyfriend mode!! My delulu mind said he is very interested in her and couldn't contain his happiness. And also my delulu mind said she's single and not taken. And he wants to claim her. For months they were together and all those hugs and kisses and skin-to-skin moments do leave an impact! They are humans after all. And they are both every girls and guys dream partner!! 

He's addicted to her smell while she's addicted to his taste. I would lick my lips too after kissing him! Yum!! Kekekeke...

(Ppl say the ball is in SJS's court so it's up to him to make a move. But to me, the ball is in SMA's court! Publicly she "is dating KWB". Until the news of their breakup is not announced, there is nothing SJS can do. Like he said, people come and go in his life and he is there. Waiting at the same spot. Being at the same spot. He's there. So, SMA sshi, what are you waiting for??!! ;) )

On 1/17/2016 at 10:47 PM, Reyko said:

@mktb  sjs cap reminds me of sma peace sign tattoo

Hi, i've been a silent reader of this forum all these while, refreshing this page over and over again to get the latest update of our soshin couple. however i've decided to register an account at soompi and join in the discussion since i really ship these two hard that i want to ship about them with you guys and coz seriously these two need to be together in real life!!! 

Nway @Reyko are you sure that tattoo pic is of SMA? Can you post the full picture? Coz if it's true, then i'm sure as hell it's not a coincidence and they must be something going on between them at some point in their life!!

On 1/17/2016 at 2:20 AM, Reyko said:

@smasjs

just a sweet coincidence ^^

@sooyoungdaebak  i ♡ u

Hai i'm new here.. wish i'm not late to join.. hehe.. to be a silent reader for a while just made me decide to join now n share my thoughts.. 

Yes.. oh my venus just made my day.. i can feel flustered and laugh again n again watching them.. LOL.. so many romance n skinship there.. so i also feel something between sma n sjs.. 

Back to reality.. i think sma had something in her mind.. if i am her.. i just be confuse.. first, i've worked with sjs for many years, n sjs has no intend to get closer with me.. in the end, we always in d friend zone mode.. second, sjs is so gentleman to me, like in presscon, in omv set or in kbs award night plus with those flirty comments, dont know what was he thinking.. is it just for promote omv or something else? Coz in the other way, he knew (n maybe all d people knew) that i'm attached with kwb..

I think sma cant do anything.. the one who has to make a move is the man..

I have no other intens here.. just appreciate kwb to make a move so fast to get her, but dont know d future next..

I hope sjs oppa more open n has to make a move.. if he really like her just go with it.. or maybe it would create a scandal for them being together since public knew that sma n kwb are together.. ahh.. just made got me headache..

Btw, thanx to give so many update, pics and news about them.. really happy to join this thread.. ^.^

Annyong..

12439059_1093586773994200_89194696595241

Spazzing mode: I just lurveee how he has his body turned towards her instead of facing upfront completely! And that gif where it showed he placed his hand behind her back, she was actually leaning against him. You can see their shoulders touching. That's when he placed his hand on her back.

Delulu convo: 

SMA: Oppa, it's taking too long. I'm so tired.

SJS: Kwenchana, soon it will be over. Let's go. (And they walked up the stage).  

Also that gasps and ohhhhs and aahhhs when they walked out!! Best couple entrance ever!! Not only the fans, even the celebs couldn't sit still! The ladies wished they were SMA while the guys thought dayummm SJS is lucky! Kekeke...I just lurrrvee how he has his eyes on SMA only that night! Sorry other actresses! :D

One more: Did you guys noticed SMA has moles on her neck too?! KJE seemed fascinated with Coachinim's moles on his neck but they both actually have moles "in similar placing"... Kekekeke. After going through 40 pages, I am starting to notice stuffs! ;) 

@Reyko Thanks for the welcoming love, chingu! 

1 hour ago, Reyko said:

@smasjs

23jik3t.png

just a sweet coincidence ^^

@sooyoungdaebak  i ♡ u

Wow.. Thanks @Reyko for the clarification. With all these similarities between them i really think it's very weird that they don't fall in love with each other. Oh well i guess there must be a reason why they decided to be 'just friends' ... Now all we can do is pray for a miracle to happen...

Hello! I'm so happy we're growing! Hello @sooyoungdaebak @smasjs @Cherrine Kim! :)

Good observation there, @sooyoungdaebak! SJS was really date/boyfriend material at the awards. 

SMA actually has had that tattoo for quite a while now, around the time she also added her ear piercings (estimate post-a love to kill? Someone can correct me here). Like SJS she's artsy and loves accessories and body art, my guess is that since she's a model, she had to keep it at a minimum (hence that very small tattoo). 

25 minutes ago, szne09 said:

Hello! I'm so happy we're growing! Hello @sooyoungdaebak @smasjs @Cherrine Kim! :)

Good observation there, @sooyoungdaebak! SJS was really date/boyfriend material at the awards. 

SMA actually has had that tattoo for quite a while now, around the time she also added her ear piercings (estimate post-a love to kill? Someone can correct me here). Like SJS she's artsy and loves accessories and body art, my guess is that since she's a model, she had to keep it at a minimum (hence that very small tattoo). 

Hello too @szne09 and all cingus here.. ^.^

Btw.. today sjs spotted drink coffee at cafe.. is it d same cafe when both sjs n sma made a 'steamy scene' in d rain?? LOL.. i bet he drinks americano 1 shot.. LOL..

I guess now i can understand why sma is hard to get over omv n sjs.. if she likes to drink coffee, then she will remember him.. if she likes to work out (at gym or home), then she also will remember that sexy chobal chobal coach-nim..  if she eat delicious food, then she will remember that noisy coach-nim told her to diet.. hahaha.. how can she go through her life then without him.. gosh.. :D

Hi there my fellow SoShin shippers! OMV is featured again in Dramafever's FB page. All those romantic moments caputured in one video.

Sorry wasn't able to post the link though..:blush:

But reading most of the comments, i'm glad OMV has started to be noticed internationally.. it has garnered 15K likes, 633 comments and 230K views.. 

Archived