[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

4nnlov3pink

28 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Btw.. the news about kwb n sma maybe just a rumour.. i read an article that news company just being sued by park hae jin for spreading false rumour about him.. if i'm not wrong that news company named "Worlds Today".. the company has many false news that involved many actor/actress..

Which news? You mean about them dating, right? I thought both agencies confirmed they are dating? (Eventhough i'm trying so hard to deny it) *cries :tears:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found these old videos when SMA, SJS, and JWS were at the launch of their Giordano "Friends & Love" short film.

JWS was very comfortable praising SMA probably because they've known each other since G.O.D. days. I wonder what SJS felt during this time. 

32 minutes ago, smasjs said:

Which news? You mean about them dating, right? I thought both agencies confirmed they are dating? (Eventhough i'm trying so hard to deny it) *cries :tears:

I mean about them going to be married in spring that someone post earlier..

About them dating i know their agency confirmed it.. but rather than believe it, i wish it was false news too..hehe

18 minutes ago, smasjs said:

@smasjs I think what @Cherrine Kim post is about the rumour about the prediction about kwb & sma will marry in spring. 

As 4 me I don't really take it seriously although this face :angry: when read it but then that's just their prediction with that SO SIMPLE CONCLUSION. *sorry 2 emotional here* 

But seriously.... How can they just make their own prediction just based on that like a half joke of sma words and that wishing of kwb.  They should make it with RATIONAL CLUE/HINTS from both of them.

And about SMA want 2 get married I think the interview in year 2014 said about she never think about married b4 but after this movie (the movie she stars with JJS) she thinks about married life now but not in 100% thought just a half percent of that.  

Whoa whoa whoa. Gone for a bit and look at all these news and more shippers joining the convo! What an emotional roller coaster for us SoShins. 

Ignore that 'survey' article. It's not journalism at all. They abuse the use of a survey to get readership. It's just speculative writing aka creative writing lol. 

OMV is promoting in Japan - YESSSSS. What is OMV without its Venus? SMA isn't busy, since she's got time to watch film marathons all day. Ha! It's totally SJS's way to ask an open invitation for a date--- COULDN'T AGREE MORE. That's what happened to Brangelina. They went on film promos overseas and met up in the oddest international countries to escape prying eyes. We beat the issue of time to death already. Maybe what he said on Guerilla Date about marriage is true..."It's time". And it's time with SMA. :wub:

I adore your real talk, blue. We need the reminder every once in a while but SoShin fans have been some of the sanest people I've met online. There's something about us when we know to spot undeniable chemistry that could be real, and we understand when to accept, to reject and to just navigate the possibilities with SoShin. That's why I enjoy our discussions! Love is kind, it's complicated, it's beautiful. Its desires can be fleeting. Right now, all of my friends in their 30s-40s are seemingly in mid-life crisis mode with love. I have two friends who just finalized their divorce, a friend who was separated and then got back together with her husband, a friend who found her soulmate during a marriage separation and is miserable that she feels forbidden to not be with him for the sake of 'saving face'. I couldn't help but connect the similarities of what to do when we're faced with reality and our feelings. 

Watching this scene again, it hit home for me. When KJE talks about having children and seeing Coach-nim as a dad, I noticed SJS's infamous creased eyebrows (in serious moments)-- he almost burst out crying when he said KJE makes him crazy. It actually makes me sad for SJS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tPZOJTJm1k&list=FLylzGJs_tjtEQS4v_wcEd3w&index=9

What our heart and mind feels can be two very different emotions, but at the end of the day, it's like what KJE said, "Nothing is certain in life. We could even stumble when walking. In fear of becoming unhappy in the future, we shouldn't choose to be unhappy this moment. Don't you think?" They are great actors but they are also human. Human enough to make us think they're a real couple on screen. Human enough to make each other nervous with every interaction between them off screen. There's something there. And we're all holding on to it. 

With regards to the wedding survey, I believe that it wont happen any time soon. KWB is shooting for his first lead role in a series, his career is at its peak. He'll be very busy! Anything is possible chingus! As long as they are not married, our SoShin couple can still make our dreams come true!!! 

SMA and SJS are old enough to get marry... Hahaha they both said in their interviews that they are thinking about marriage! I hope they realize that they are fated after all these years!!!! FIGHTING SOSHIN! 

Im so sorry for my delulu mind haha

56 minutes ago, 4nn1987 said:

PqEWnFp.jpg

welcome on board new shippers

@smasjs, @anabunana, @balonagirl, @Cherrine Kim, @sooyoungdaebak

:love::love::love:

(sorry forget 2 welcoming all of u here)

THANK YOU CHINGU FOR THE WARM WELCOME! :wub:

I feel in OMV, SJS is more honest/unguarded with his emotions and feelings. He can do romcom well but this is his first romcom where there were so many skinship, almost on every episode. And he was more genuine with releasing his emotions eg: the way he looks at her, the way he smiles, caresses her hand, the way he simply watch her, held her and of course the way he kiss her. Be it on the lips or forehead. There's only so much acting you can do. After awhile when you're exhausted, you let the real you enter the scene. You dare yourself to release real emotions. That's why most of his scenes, he has that genuine expression or reaction. I love when he does that cos that's  when he is the most handsomest! You can see on that few BTS where he reacted like how he would in real life thus we called it adlibs. 

I'm so proud of him in this drama! He came out of his shell and simply had a blast. And I think with SMA, he was allowed to express his creativity freely. She allowed him to kiss her like she's truly his, touch her like she's truly his and hold her like she's his. Daebak! 

Ok, I think I have enough serious talk. I need to watch that bed scene again and smile and grin and squeals like a pabo and imagine what went on under that blanket like a byeontae...:lol:;):phew:

4 hours ago, 4nn1987 said:

PqEWnFp.jpg

Thanks for warm welcome This is a happy after OMV finish We had talked about the lovely couple really wanted to.

I am not good in English And I wonder myself why try to read every page and sign up!! LOL :sweatingbullets:

But I can not wavered from this couple. I especially love this this couple . Never before. 

Thanks for the news And the warm welcome again.:)

5 hours ago, 4nn1987 said:

PqEWnFp.jpg

Thank you for the warm welcome my fellow soshin shippers! *hugs*

i'm happy to be in group, swooning over our beloved couple. :wub:

hope our wish to see them married for real become a reality.

to @ladychan1984 , that's the most beautiful thing one can ever say about our soshin, no one could have done it better. Your words describes perfectly what all of us have been hoping and dreaming of. There certainly is love, no one can denies it. And just wait, for love will find its way ;)

9 hours ago, zeppy10 said:

Every IG that sma posted,  I see people writing..  soshin,  sjs and sma,  u two should date..u are better with sjs.... soshincouple forever.....  stuff like that... it's hilarious!!!!!  

There are really alot of soshin shippers!!!! 

When was this? 

After last scene in OMV? 

No, it was a fancam video after SJS finished his FM 2015 at Japan. He walked so fast that he forgot to say hello to DJ Juice. :lol::lol: So he turned around to greet DJ Juice. Then he walked again & greeted some fans who will also return to Korea. A polite man, good manner. 

Dear all Soshin Shippers, I made this video to support all Soshin Shippers, hope you like it, happy watching

I do believe that "Love Is Destiny" so let's pray for our lovely couple to find their destiny. 

@ladychan1984 That was beautifully said! I watched the video and almost bawled my eyes out! :tears: It helps to watch it raw and focus on their emotions. That ending hug is just so genuine. Warmest.genuine.hug.

And don't you all just love the way SJS place his hands on SMA. I squeal every time he held her. Those long fingers and chobal chobal sexy hands...magical hands ;)  There's no fake holding. He held her like he meant it. Ahhh my heart....

@4nn1987 Thank you for the welcome! So happy to be with y'all! 

16 minutes ago, sojisubaddicted said:

No, it was a fancam video after SJS finished his FM 2015 at Japan. He walked so fast that he forgot to say hello to DJ Juice. :lol::lol: So he turned around to greet DJ Juice. Then he walked again & greeted some fans who will also return to Korea. A polite man, good manner. 

Dear all Soshin Shippers, I made this video to support all Soshin Shippers, hope you like it, happy watching

I do believe that "Love Is Destiny" so let's pray for our lovely couple to find their destiny. 

Meaning that he wore that same shirt??  Or is just similar??  It's his airport shirt then!!! Those flying to incheon and from incheon..  watch out for red checkered shirt!!  Lol!! Just joking! 

28 minutes ago, sojisubaddicted said:

Meaning that he wore that same shirt??  Or is just similar??  It's his airport shirt then!!! Those flying to incheon and from incheon..  watch out for red checkered shirt!!  Lol!! Just joking! 

Is this recent? 

@zeppy10 @adisa1294  thanks for trans ^^ sma and sjs promoting omv together in japan, im gonna pray soo hard for this.ill get on my knees and pray so hard until i cant kneel anymore

tumblr_o0gznc07qS1qcagtxo8_r1_400.gif

right? ugh she's so beautiful!

tumblr_o0geiiZR4B1uh4rrxo3_400.gif

when u realize u r in love...oppa u r done for 

tumblr_o0geiiZR4B1uh4rrxo8_400.gif

lol his eyebrow tho.control yourself

tumblr_o0geiiZR4B1uh4rrxo5_400.gif

she seemed surprised with the kiss ♡

cr gifs tumblr

@szne09  in the second  video  you posted   when asked to choose b/w SJS and JWS  ..he said  Tiger JK who is a well known  Rapper  and  in to Hip Hop stuff!   Interesting  that  during that  time  SJS  is known  as one of the best  dramatic actors  but now aside from acting SJS is also  into those rapping and hip hop stuff.

Archived