Guest ororomunroe

12 minutes ago, rain719 said:

did you see the very last part when the camera panned on them... both were standing, SMA saw someone and left SJS?? and no congratulatory kiss?? pat in the back?? Why??  there shouldn't be any malice right? or is there?

is there a screencap or video clip? wish i could see it! haha i wouldn't make much of it. after what sjs said, i'd be shy and flustered too. and it seemed many people around them were trying to talk to her. i'm sure they all got midnight plans. 

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to add that when they were walking to receive their couple award.. sma was originally hooking her arm around sjs arm..  but sjs changed it to hold her hand when walk in up the stairs... 

This man is confessing too much!!!!!!!!!  

22 minutes ago, blueroses said:

Hi, Friends! I was thinking since we got warned from the mods, maybe we should move to the shippers thread or something? I don't necessarily ship them (TRYING REAL HARD) but I love them as a drama couple and we can discuss about stuff. I'd hate to lose our lovely OMV thread or get warned again??? 

@4nn1987, ah! Didn't see your post! You beat me to it :) 

8 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

Just want to add that when they were walking to receive their couple award.. sma was originally hooking her arm around sjs arm..  but sjs changed it to hold her hand when walk in up the stairs... 

This man is confessing too much!!!!!!!!!  

15 minutes ago, ladychan1984 said:

is there a screencap or video clip? wish i could see it! haha i wouldn't make much of it. after what sjs said, i'd be shy and flustered too. and it seemed many people around them were trying to talk to her. i'm sure they all got midnight plans. 

@ladychan1984; @zeppy10; @blueroses n 2 all SJS-SMA Shippers. Let's celebrate uri OTP moment in So Ji Sub Shin Min Ah Shippers' Thread. I'm waiting there SHIPPERS :wub::blush:

Shippers please move all off ur shippers' stuff bcos we already got the WARNING from moderator of OMV drama thread. C U there :D :kiss_wink:

Guest ireumimolla
23 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

Can anyone translate what exactly he said on his thank you speech???  Thanks!!!!! 

@zeppy10 My last post before heading to bed...

SJS's acceptance speech:

There are so many people that I want to thank, but I'll thank them personally. I sincerely respect all the staff, actors and writer, who even right now are out there somewhere working on the drama. I film dramas, I act, and this time , I'm very happy to be able to meet a character like Kim Young Ho. In the future, I'll work harder towards being an actor and a person who can bring happiness to others. Also, I sincerely congratulate my partner (for winning her award), 'Oh My Venus' Shin Min Ah-ssi, who has been suffering since the start of the drama.
Next week will be our last broadcast. The warm and comfortable night that we couldn't yet have... let's film it!

SMA's acceptance speech in summary:

(First part also talk about busy filming and having too many people to thank.) I'm not able to thank everyone, but first, thank you to the Director and the writer for creating my character. And also 'sexy chobal chobal' So Ji Sub-ssi. (Then she proceeds to thank her coordi team, without them there wouldn't be Kang Joo Eun.)

15 minutes ago, minnaby50 said:

I'm soo freaking excited for next week teaser:blush:

Me too!!!! It's Friday tom so we might get one!

7 minutes ago, cupkate said:

So they haven't filmed the sexy and comfy night yet? Lol will be waiting for the preview.. I can't bear to see the end of this drama. I have learned so much and in a way is a healing drama for me as well. 

It's either not yet filmed (meaning the last scene of ep15 wasn't it) or SJS is just teasing us!!! Either way it's great publicity! I hope a lot will tune in next week!

@cupkate actually OMV's real popularity is not reflected in the ratings..sadly.. but yeah, SJS and SMA always rank high in search engines and there is a lot of media talk after each episode. :D

cant get over sjs speech , he really made sure they have warm comfortable night by announcing it on national tv, writer nim and director nim better not forget lmao,wonder what they filmed earlier, maybe all he got was more forehead kisses and it bored him

21 hours ago, 4nn1987 said:

in ep 8 also the 2nd YH open arm scene at minutes 42.53 when JE came 2 YH house, ep 11 minutes 36.09 when JE came from her office n see YH n Minjoon asleep, on ep 13 at minutes 57.14 when JE hallucinates about YH is in front of her. 

Thank you so much @4nn1987 :) Happy New Year to you!

1 hour ago, ireumimolla said:

@zeppy10 My last post before heading to bed...

SJS's acceptance speech:

There are so many people that I want to thank, but I'll thank them personally. I sincerely respect all the staff, actors and writer, who even right now are out there somewhere working on the drama. I film dramas, I act, and this time , I'm very happy to be able to meet a character like Kim Young Ho. In the future, I'll work harder towards being an actor and a person who can bring happiness to others. Also, I sincerely congratulate my partner (for winning her award), 'Oh My Venus' Shin Min Ah-ssi, who has been suffering since the start of the drama.
Next week will be our last broadcast. The warm and comfortable night that we couldn't yet have... let's film it!

SMA's acceptance speech in summary:

(First part also talk about busy filming and having too many people to thank.) I'm not able to thank everyone, but first, thank you to the Director and the writer for creating my character. And also 'sexy chobal chobal' So Ji Sub-ssi. (Then she proceeds to thank her coordi team, without them there wouldn't be Kang Joo Eun.)

Thank you, @ireumimolla.

"The warm and comfortable night that we couldn't yet have.."?  wow... this sexy guy!  Can Kim Woo Bin hold the breath? :D:D

Archived