• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, ireumimolla said:

Best Couple Award:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9GerEnWlUg

Shin Min Ah: Bes Actress for Miniseries:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loNIk4Ihjtc

Thank you for this @ireumimolla. Did you guys notice our OTP holding hands while walking on stage??.. and that smile on SJS when SMA thanked her Sexy Coach..aww the chemsistry of this two transcends off screen..

23 hours ago, luv2skulz said:

Yes, SJS and SMA saved KBS year, which I'm sure the station was counting on. I do not give two hoots about ratings either, but at some point they do affect what drama consumers are offered in future. The local sentiment also helps put things into context, which is helpful. 

Thank you KBS for green lighting this project, and thanks all cast/crew for your hard work!  It is memorable and special to so many even if the numbers inside S Korea may not always reflect that fact.

Actually based on the ratings KBS had two good dramas this uear OMV and Healer since right now they are bringing in the same amount of ratings. 

I don' t knowwhy kbs does that,  they end to mostly destroy the  plot of their weekly dramas,  those  drama always span out of control that you almost as yourself if you are watching the same drama. Or they just tend to drag  thing for so long that you almost start wising that the characters all die already. That why I wish tha they don't do that to OMV.

OMO OMO THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS ARE MY LIFE SAVER!!

WITH HOT HUSBANDS AND FATHER CHA TAE HYUN, JANG HYUK ALSO OUR OTP DAEGU VENUS SHIN MIN A, AND FOREVER OOZING SEXYNESS SO JI SUB BEING ON THE SAME STAGE MAKING MOVE TO SMA (I TAKE THAT ERO&COMFY NIGHT STATEMENT AS A CHALLENGE TO KIM WOO BIN), I CAN DIE HAPPILY NOW.

*pardon my caps, i'm reading this thread with my toddlers asleep beside me, so i can not scream my lungs out!

Congratulations to OMV! To best couple SJS SMA! SMA for bes actress and uri SJS for best actor! *my mistake, i never understand why the winner is more than one in korean awards shows*

VERY WELL DESERVED!!

10 hours ago, montytutu said:

10 hours ago, montytutu said:

Just raw data. Everyone so happy for SJS love the cheers!!!

N'awww he patted her on the shoulder 

Awww...it's ended..I hope we get fan-taken videos later on... KSH and a veteran actress won Daesang. I dont think they gave a best drama award? And I think they just gave a netizen award..will just wait for Dramabeans or other translations on this LOL

It was a great night, Venusians!! It's 2016 here in about 30 mins so Happy new year everyone and lets enjoy the last 2 episodes next week!!

Just now, szne09 said:

Awww...it's ended..I hope we get fan-taken videos later on... KSH and a veteran actress won Daesang. I dont think they gave a best drama award? And I think they just gave a netizen award..will just wait for Dramabeans or something on this LOL

It was a great night, Venusians!! It's 2016 here in about 30 mins so Happy new year everyone and lets enjoy the last 2 episodes next week!!

did you see the very last part when the camera panned on them... both were standing, SMA saw someone and left SJS?? and no congratulatory kiss?? pat in the back?? Why??  there shouldn't be any malice right? or is there?

Just now, rain719 said:

did you see the very last part when the camera panned on them... both were standing, SMA saw someone and left SJS?? and no congratulatory kiss?? pat in the back?? Why??  there shouldn't be any malice right? or is there?

I thought she was getting her purse or preparing to leave, maybe greet some colleagues haha. They can't really act too close in public ;)

22 minutes ago, szne09 said:

I'm so sorry I couldnt make a screencap of his win because I was too busy watching him hahahaha. But he especially thanked SMA and then looked straight at her while saying that they'll have that comfy, warm night soon! OMO @ireumimolla we need you on this!

-EDIT-

I applaud SJS...he said that even if SMA's taken hahaha. SO brave!!

I know I really shouldn't be doing this out of respect to their private life , but sorry can't resist: this does sound kinda like a confession !

(Does that mean nothing happened at the end of episode 13?!)

1 minute ago, szne09 said:

I thought she was getting her purse or preparing to leave, maybe greet some colleagues haha. They can't really act too close in public ;)

SMA is too stiff..... kudos to SJS for uttering that joke about the comfy night! that guy can be a comedian!

Just now, ka77 said:

I know I really shouldn't be doing this out of respect to their private life , but sorry can't resist: this does sound kinda like a confession !

(Does that mean nothing happened at the end of episode 13?!)

It means... he is asking for a real comfortable and erotic night..... later!!!!  Hahahahhahah..   

Hi, Friends! I was thinking since we got warned from the mods, maybe we should move to the shippers thread or something? I don't necessarily ship them (TRYING REAL HARD) but I love them as a drama couple and we can discuss about stuff. I'd hate to lose our lovely OMV thread or get warned again??? 

@4nn1987, ah! Didn't see your post! You beat me to it :) 

Archived