[drama 2004] Lovers In Paris 파리의 연인

blinkiz

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

credit ~ joy82sweet, anne, Permalink. Many thanks. Love you.

Cast.jpg

LOVERS IN PARIS - Episode Guide

Park Shin-yang as Han Ki-joo

Kim Jung-eun as Kang Tae-young

Lee Dong-gun as Yoon Soo-hyuk

EPISODE 1

1hide.jpg

-> tae-young hides from her landlady because she can't pay the rent.

2fired.jpg

-> so tae-young arrives at the restaurant where she works but she’s 5 minutes late so her boss wouldn’t let her in saying she’s fired. But tae-young is not very good in French so she has no idea she’s been fired! She takes out her dictionary, she’s like, “what are you saying?” (browses the dictionary….) “man, I’m fired!”

3.jpg

-> she goes back to the fountain where she threw a coin and made a wish. She talks to the fountain, “don’t you understand Korean? I said win the lottery, not get fired.” (dips into the fountain and gets the coin back) “I’m taking this back” (but changes her mind) “if you can’t give me the lottery, find me a rich man.” (throws the coin back to the fountain)

4.jpg

-> she delivers a sentence in her French class and her classmates applauds her, it was so cute when she was giving them a peace sign after. Hehe.

5.jpg

-> she hears the lady who collects her tuition fee needs a Korean maid, she badly needs a job so she snatches the paper where the lady wrote the number on who to call and just runs away. Hehe.

6.jpg

-> tae-young goes to the house and the assistant was giving her a tour of the house but she’s curious at things so she takes different remotes and just starts pressing buttons not knowing what they’re for. She ends up opening the curtains, turning on the speakers loud etc. very funny.

7.jpg

-> tae-young’s landlady knocks on her door bugging her about her 3 months overdue rent. She pretends that she isn’t in and puts tissue on her ears. When the knocks stop, she said, “I think she said something about the rent. I never heard this, even if I did, I didn’t understand.” Hehe.

8.jpg

-> tae-young works as a maid but she takes advantage of the house! Hehe.

-> tae-young usually leaves post-it notes everywhere in the house, when ki-joo went home once, he drinks orange juice but tae-young leaves note telling him not to drink it because it has expired yesterday but she’s not supposed to remove anything so she just left it there. He sees her note and spits the juice out.

10.jpg

-> tae-young gets thrown out of her apartment and she doesn’t have a chance to pack and didn't even have clothes with her so she borrows from her friend yang-mi but all she has are mini-short skirts! So tae-young had no choice but to wear a short skirt even if it’s uncomfortable. tae-young is a traditional girl at heart.

11.jpg

-> tae-young sips ki-joo’s leftover wine and she likes the taste so she drinks the whole thing. Haha.

12.jpg

-> their first meeting happened (they actually don’t know that ki-joo is her boss and tae-young is his maid) when ki-joo’s car runs over tae-young’s friend yang-mi’s cigarette business. She confronts him about it (he didn’t actually do it but the DOM who thought tae-young was a prostitute, thanks to her short skirt. Hehe) and asks him to pay for it. ki-joo tells her he’ll pay half since she’s at fault too because it’s illegal to sell on the street. But he has no cash with him (he gave everything to the bartender for drummer Jean aka Soo Hyuk) so he tells her to drive for him (he’s drunk) and he’ll get the money at home.

13.jpg

-> so she drives him and he tells her where he lives, she has to get her recorder that she left under the table in ki-joo’s house so she tells him that his house is near the place she has to make a stop to. So she pulls over at ki-joo’s house, ki-joo is bewildered about what’s going on. Tae-young enters the house, gets her recorder and writes a note for ki-joo when ki-joo opens the light, this time it’s tae-young who’s bewildered. She was like, “what are you doing? This isn’t your house. Why did you come in?” he asks her why she has the house keys and she tells him that she lives in that house. He then figures it that she’s his maid because of the note. He goes on, “are you color blind? Blue and white shirts are all mixed. And you should leave my movies and remote in the right place. And those flowers are not my type. Cheap coffee. And laced curtains. Do you think I’m a princess? You shouldn’t try to change my lifestyle. What do you think? I’ll make it easy, you’re fired.” So tae-young realizes the situation… ki-joo gives her money and she said it's too much and took only half and said if he isn't going to call the police, she'll leave. I think ki-joo is also touched by her honesty for not taking away all the money, her funny and amusing post-it notes, the sincere thank-you and apology.

14.jpg

-> tae-young forgets her bag in ki-joo’s house, it’s so funny because throughout the entire series, she would always forget her bag. Hehe. I think it's a plus point. They get to meet again and again.

15.jpg

-> in her French class, she was asked by the teacher to describe a person using adjectives. She thinks of ki-joo. “He wears glasses, he’s Asian…hates flowers, hates…laced curtains, hates me. He’s impolite, (stands up) he’s bad and I don’t like him!

16.jpg

-> she goes back to the fountain and wishes for one last time “I want my job back, doesn’t matter what it is, I don’t care if it’s that stupid man’s house” and when she opened her eyes, ki-joo was near her! She was shocked, hehe. She was like, “oh darn, I should’ve said something else. Are you stalking me?” Tsk tsk.

17.jpg

-> so they talk about business at the restaurant. Ki-joo tells her that he doesn’t like that place, she replies, “neither do I.” but she suggested that place because that where she used to work and she wants to get back at his old boss. Hehe.

18.jpg

-> they decide on what tae-young’s gonna wear and it looks good but tae-young doesn’t like it because it exposes too much of her upper body.

tae-young: I don’t like it.

ki-joo: it’s okay. I like it. (Now what can you do about that tae-young? Nothing!)

19.jpg

-> they were sitting on his limo and tae-young has her bag in front of her to cover her chest because it’s too exposed. Ki-joo snatches it and says, “nobody’s gonna steal it.” tae-young replies with, “the dress is too gaudy” and covers her body. Hehe.

Cute conversation:

ki-joo: “this is an important business. I would’ve bought you a house for payment.”

tae-young: “why didn’t you tell me so? I could’ve asked right away.”

20.jpg

-> tae-young was checking out the limo and she’s giddy that it has its own TV, bar, fridge. She offers the driver soda; ki-joo tells her that it’s sound proof so the driver won’t hear her. Tae-young was like, “I know, sound proof, I was just testing if it was…” hehe!

21.jpg

-> Cute conversation while they were dancing.

Ki-joo: breathe. I don’t want you to faint. (then he slides his hand to her lower back.)

Tae-young: stop joking.

Ki-joo: I’m not joking. I’m dancing.

Quotable quotes from tae-young:

“it’s not a math problem, why is this giving me trouble?”

“why is this so expensive? Is there gold in this?”

EPISODE 2

22.jpg

-> tae-young feels a little cold so ki-joo takes his jacket off and pouts it around her shoulders.

23.jpg

-> tae-young arrives at yang-mi’s house but she’s not there yet. She was singing to numb herself from the coldness when ki-joo arrives (that’s quite embarrassing) to give her her bag that she left in his limo. He tells her that she needs to come home with him. She’s like “pardon??” but it’s actually because he needs to give her her wage. But I think he realizes that it’s cold and she can’t stay out of a house for long.

24.jpg

-> it turns out to be ki-joo’s birthday and his ex-wife gives her a cake telling him to eat it with someone. So he asks tae-young to stay. She was eating a lot and he just stare at her (non-stop). Tae-young was like, “I was so hungry. I didn’t have enough there because I was so nervous.” But ki-joo just continues to look at her. “Oh I forgot…you should’ve told me…” and then she started singing “happy birthday!” so cute. Ki-joo smiled.

Ki-joo: will you stay?

Tae-young: huh?

Ki-joo: why do you always make me ask again?

Tae-young: so how many girls had cake and slept at your house?

Ki-joo: You’re the first one. Other girls didn’t enjoy the cake as much.

Tae-young: Do you have a crush on me?

Ki-joo: Do you have a mirror at home?

Tae-young: Yes.

Ki-joo: Don’t you look at the mirror?

25.jpg

-> ki-joo told her that she can stay just don’t make any noise because he’’ll be working. But while he’s working, she tries to be quiet but she’s obviously making noises. Hehe.

Tae-young: why did you take me to the dinner earlier?

Ki-joo: I don’t want to buy flowers. I hate flowers. (hehe.)

And then she was asking him a lot. He says, “Can I continue working?” hehe.

26.jpg

-> in the morning, ki-joo wakes up first (actually he didn't sleep much, he was looking at her till daybreak while she was sleeping), he’s dressed up already and tae-yopung wakes up, when she sees him, she pretends to be asleep.

Ki-joo: it’s okay. Pretend you were sleeping and say, “Oh you’re up so early.”

Tae-young: (waking up) oh you’re up so early. (wahahaha!)

27.jpg

-> she forgot her bag again so she goes to her French class wearing her gown. Hehe. She takes a book to cover her “front”.

28.jpg

-> ki-joo sees a picture of his feet taken by tae-young, “you probably don’t have a photo of your own feet. Thanks for letting me stay, tae-young.”

29.jpg

-> Soo-hyuk helps tae-young when she was selling her dress but she’s being swindled. The dress cost Euro5,000.00. Wow! Soo-hyuk asks tae-young to write her address and phone number because the store will need it after they sold the dress. Wushu. Actually, it’s for his own sake. Haha.

30.jpg

-> Soo-hyuk takes tae-young home. The scene where he placed a helmet on her head was so funny! She was trying to take it off but it wouldn’t come off. When they arrive at her home, she was dizzy when she got off his bike. Haha. He insists that he must come up because he’s thirsty. Man, he’s persistent!

Tae-young: How did you know my house?

Soo-hyuk: You told me remember?

Tae-young: What? When?

Soo-hyuk: Don’t you have memories? I think I deserve a cup of coffee.

Tae-young: Wait, where are you going?

Soo-hyuk: Motorcycles make me thirsty. You’d never understand.

Tae-young: Well it’s late.

Soo-hyuk: So what?

Tae-young: Well, my room is dirty.

Soo-hyuk: Don’t worry, mine’s worse. What floor?

31.jpg

Inside the house, tae-young lights candles.

Soo-hyuk: Are you trying to be romantic? What about being late and all that huh? These girls…

Tae-young: No..nice try but the power has gone off.

Soo-hyuk: Did you call for service?

Tae-young: I hate phone calls. I don’t understand a thing.

Soo-hyuk: What about fuse box?

Tae-young: I don’t know a thing.

Soo-hyuk: Really? Darkness is fine with me.

Soo-hyuk then takes off his suit and tae-young get scared and leads him to the fuse box. Hehe. Soo-hyuk just flicks something and it’s fixed! He then asks where he could wash his hand and because of that, he finds out that tae-young’s sink is broken as well so he fixes it for her too.

Soo-hyuk: this is why everyone needs a man.

Tae-young makes him a coffee and he catches her tasting the coffee.

Soo-hyuk: hey! Did you dip that spoon in my coffee? (drinks the coffee) it’s okay, I’m not allergic. Very tasty. (cute!!!)

32.jpg

-> ki-joo and tae-young talk about business again when tae-young his froth on the top of her lips. “Yes, it’s business. Why don’t you wipe your lips?” tae-young says what if she rejects it. ki-joo leaves her. Tae-young: “man, I was going to leave first!” hehe.

Quotable quotes:

“Stuff your breast. Have you turned around? I thought I was seeing your back.” – yang-mi

“My hanky’s are usually dirty but corners are clean.” – Soo-hyuk

“Oh my god. I’m such an idiot. I was thinking ‘I don’t need tip’ why did I say ‘give me another’. How did ‘I’m not coming tomorrow’ become ‘will you pick me up’? I’m so stupid!” – tae-young

Funny conversations:

ki-joo: I’ve got something to say to you. Why don’t we go someplace else?

Tae-young: What’s wrong with my house? Lights work and water drains alright.

Ki-joo: Isn’t that what a house should be like? (wahaha!!!)

Soo-hyuk: he taught me how to study and how to fight, how to hit on girls. He made me a real man. You know? Hitting on girls and losing virginity before 20.

Tae-young: so did you?

Soo-hyuk: you shouldn’t be asking that. (weherher.)

Tae-young: are you embarrassed?

EPISODE 3

33.jpg

-> ki-joo punches the French guy who was harassing tae-young, the same guy who mistook her for a prostitute on the first episode.

34.jpg

-> tae-young is hurt that ki-joo doesn’t believe her so she gets off his car and walks alone. Ki-joo meets seung-kyung (his ex-wife) and Soo-hyuk at a restaurant in Venice. Soo-hyuk was so worried about why he did not come back with tae-young. “Uncle, what have you done to her?” aah.. He leaves to look for her.

35.jpg

Tae-young goes to the train station. She takes a picture of her poor black feet that suffer to too much walking. (She loves taking pics of people’s feet!) Then Soo-hyuk arrives, seeing that she’s cold, he takes off his suit to put on her. Ahh. He even takes off her shoes because he knows she walked far.

Soo-hyuk: are you hungry?

Tae-young: I had forgotten but now you reminded me, I’m so hungry, buy me something.

Soo-hyuk: I looked for a restaurant on the way but they are all closed (so thoughtful of him). Let’s have something in the train (I love how Soo-hyuk looks at tae-young. Waah!! I love him!!)

36.jpg

Soo-hyuk comes back with more food at tae-young’s house.

Soo-hyuk: food from the train was horrible and I need my jacket.

While eating, Soo-hyuk feels her forehead and she has fever. He’s so concerned! She tells him that she’s okay. He replies, “tae-young, I’m not leaving. You shouldn’t be alone.” (waahhhhhhh!!! I reallllly love him!)

37.jpg

-> ki-joo was packing up to leave for good to Seoul when he sees the post its tae-young left for him, he makes up his mind and goes to tae-young’s place to apologise (something that he never do - apologise and say thank you).

38.jpg

-> Tae-young! How can you have leave your luggage on the belt ? Good thing ki-joo found it! He's sharp as always.

39.jpg

-> ki-joo told tae-young that he wants to talk to her so they should meet near the city hall at 2pm. Tae-young has no plans of going but she ends up going anyway, probably just to spy on him. unfortunately, there’s this little girl who lost her mom and she’s mistaken to be the girl’s mom so when the girl ran, she runs after her, leading her to ki-joo. (she totally blew her cover.) now that he’s seen her, she can't back out anymore.

Quotes:

“Let’s go pretty auntie, ok?” – Soo-hyuk

“Next time, if a man leaves you alone, punch him okay? – soo-hyuk

“…and this is the part where you confess the mystery of our birth history, that I’m not his uncle, but his mother.” – ki-joo

Conversations:

Ki-hye (ki-joo’s sister & soo-hyuk’s mom): So did you make a girlfriend in paris?

Ki-joo: oh, I met a strange girl.

EPISODE 4

40.jpg

-> they’re talking but this far to one another. Hehe.

41.jpg

-> she almost forgot her bag again!

42.jpg

-> tae-young bumps into the waitress causing the latter to spill juice to a girl’s dress. There was commotion, seeing this, ki-joo comes to tae-young’s rescue. He goes, “mister, can’t you see you’re scaring my HONEY?” tae-young was trying to talk but ki-joo was like, “honey, quiet, let oppa handle this.” Ki-joo sees that the guy is working in his company so he takes it outside. When everything’s settled, he yells to tae-young, “honey, let’s go”. Tae-young was like, “are you talking to me? Ok, I’m honey.” The girl and the man were speechless, the girl asks him what happened, did he lost and he said that he’s his boss and he even gave him a vacation and money to buy her a new dress. Tae-young then asked what he did to fix it, he said that just like what she told him, he said sorry to the guy. Hehe.

43.jpg

-> so they were walking, ki-joo noticed the lunchbox tae-young was carrying that actually belongs to her nephew keon. Ki-joo asks, “What is that you always keep in your arms? Is it your lunch? Do you go to elementary school?” hehe.

44.jpg

-> tae-young’s dad’s camera were taken by the car salesman because her uncle wasn’t able to give the car installments. That camera is very important to her (her late dad & mum's memory) so she goes to the car company to ask it back. There she sees ki-joo while arguing with a car rep in the company. She asked ki-joo, “you sell cars right? Help me.” so they go to the main office. She asks him to help her with the professional words in the contract since he sells car. (she doesn’t know that ki-joo actually owns the company.) Before going into the building, I was really laughing when tae-young was telling ki-joo, “Aja! Aja!” and “oh, that’s good. You look rich.” so they talk to the director but ki-joo was of no help, she was hinting to him but he wouldn’t talk. When he was about to talk, the director was like, “stay out of this.” His answer was, “well, okay then.” When they came out, tae-young probed, “what’s wrong with you? Why didn’t you say a thing? Don’t you love arguing? Which side are you on? Aren't you suppose to help me?”

45.jpg

-> ki-joo promised to help her so he writes his phone number on her arm because he didn’t have any business card with him. It was funny when tae-young was trying to erase it.

46.jpg

-> another important thing to tae-young is the cherry tree that she planted with her father, so she took it from their old house (that her uncle has sold off) and carried it home by herself.

47.jpg

-> tae-young calls yang-mi to have her send her luggage to Seoul. Then yang-mi sees soo-hyuk in paris and tells him that tae-young isn’t coming back. He then says, “give me her luggage. I’m going to seoul. (aahhhh…so devoted and sweet)

48.jpg

-> so soo-hyuk is on a plane to seoul, looks at tae-young’s bag and goes, “I really shouldn’t do this.” But gets the bag anyways, open it and rummage through her stuffs. (so cute!) he sees tae-young’s noisy alarm clock (the one that shouts, bonjour mademoiselle repeatedly, tae-young actually wants to get rid of that already!) he then sees a paper with doodles inserted in one of her books. There were “baguette sucks, want to eat kimchi” written on it. He was like, “I have to admit she’s really cute.”

49.jpg

-> he arrives at tae-young’s house and sees keon, tae-young’s nephew.

Keon: Who are you?

Soo-hyuk: Who are you?

Keon: I asked first.

Soo-hyuk: You’re very smart. I’m looking for my friend tae-young, do you know her?

Keon: How do you know her?

Soo-hyuk: How? I'm her boyfriend. How about you?

Keon: I’m someone who knows whether she has a boyfriend or not. You’re not her boyfriend. (so cute!!!)

50.jpg

-> soo-hyuk and keon get even more chummy when they fixed tae-young’s cherry tree.

Keon: Are you good at drums?

Soo-hyuk: I really don’t like to brag but I have to say I am really good. (thumbs up, waah! Cute!)

Keon: Then you are not qualified.

Soo-hyuk: For what?

Keon: I don’t like artists, they are poor and really stubborn. Our family is kind of like that.

Soo-hyuk: What??

51.jpg

-> soo-hyuk enters the house with tae-young and sees her dad’s picture

Soo-hyuk: you look just like your father. If I knew I was going to meet my father-in-law, I would’ve worn my suit. Should I change?

Tae-young: Don’t worry. You look handsome.

52.jpg

-> while they were eating..

Tae-young: how long are you staying here?

Soo-hyuk: Forever. You have to take care of me. I followed you all the way here.

Tae-young: If I took care of all the men who were after me, I would have 3 kids by now.

Soo-hyuk: It’s no fun if you are that hard to get. You’re not even that pretty, no college degree and old, and fatally no money. You’ll never get a chance to meet someone like me.

Keon: I agree.

Tae-young: Don’t break my little heart.

Soo-hyuk: Little? How about flat?

Tae-young: He’s listening. (covers keon’s ers)

Soo-hyuk: the neighborhood is noisy. It must be difficult to study, brother-in-law.

53.jpg

-> tae-young and soo-hyuk were walking when soo-hyuk says, “I really missed you.” And “you are my only friend in korea, don’t make me lonely.” (That was sweet!!)

54.jpg

-> it was heartbreaking when soo-hyuk went to visit her mom but he can't get near her and only look at her form afar. (sad sad sad.)

55.jpg

-> tae-young was going to meet ki-joo because he’s helping her. Soo-hyuk arrives and asks her if he could come but she says it’s okay and she’ll take care of it alone.

Soo-hyuk: Who are you meeting? Is this man going to help you?

Tae-young: Maybe.

Soo-hyuk: Wow, that makes me mad. Who is it? Who is helping my woman? Who is it? Tell me.

56.jpg

-> ki-joo tells her that he’s the owner of the company but she wouldn’t believe him. so they come out of the conference room and everyone starts greeting ki-joo “mr.president.” tae-young was like, “are you really the president?” ki-joo replies, “should we try another floor?”

Quotes:

“thanks you for your apology and thank you for your thanks.” – tae-young

“I sure am calling a lot of people today.” – tae-young

EPISODE 5

57.jpg

-> tae-young goes to meet yoon-ah at a bar to borrow money from her, where ki-joo usually goes to (soo-hyuk owns the bar), so they accidentally meet again. Seeing him, tae-young tells yoon-ah she’s gonna leave. Yoon-ah was mocking her about her not having a date that’s why she wants to go home, when ki-joo, who was listening all the while, pops beside her and goes, “I’m sorry, I’m late. Aren’t you gonna introduce me to your friends? Doesn’t my HONEY talk about me?” haha. yoon-ah was so shocked! He gets all lovey-dovey with her while she’s still confused. Then yoon-ah tried to embarrass her by telling ki-joo about tae-young’s wanting to borrow money from her. Ki-joo walks near yoon-ah and says, “Miss moon yoon-ah. You are a good friend. If you have nice clothes and necklaces, why don’t you be nice as well (to tae-young) don’t you have better friends? Even if you don't, never meet this friend again.” Tae-young was smiling due to her over-protective "boyfriend". Haha!

59.jpg

-> ouch moment for soo-hyuk!! He was waiting for tae-young when he sees ki-joo’s car so he hides and just listens to whatever they were talking about. Tae-young actually said something very nice here: “girls often dream about this, where she feels like a withered flower surrounded by all these fabulous people. And out of nowhere, this prince on a white horse calls my name, holds my shoulder and gently touches my hair and walks me home. But that’s too perfect.” (That’s true no? But…ouch soo-hyuk)

58.jpg

-> tae-young comes to ki-joo’s office to give her resume and photocopied IC but yoon-ah was also there. She snatches the resume from tae-young’s hands but ki-joo snatches it back saying, “It’s none of your business” and then grabbing tae-young’s hands, they get out of the office leaving yoon-ah and go to the roof of the building. Tae-young asked why she was led to the roof, ki-joo answers, “I just saved your butt, she was about to punch you.” Hehe. Tae-young snaps back, “You didn’t have to, I have a stronger punch.” (You go girl!)

60.jpg

-> soo-hyuk arrives with grocery and tells tae-young, “cook me food.” However, the ingredients he bought can’t actually make any dish (wrong combination) so tae-young was wondering what to make.

Tae-young: what should I make? What do you like?

Soo-hyuk: anything my uncle likes. We are really similar with our taste for food and our taste for women. (he nears his face to tae-young’s attempting to kiss her!)

Tae-young: You scared me, don’t do that again.

Then they talk about ki-joo’s marriage meeting...

Tae-young: It looks like you’re getting a new aunt, your uncle had marriage meeting. But she isn’t too nice, and had too many surgeries. (wehehe.) He’ll be surprised when he sees his child.

Soo-hyuk: It’s okay. The kid can have surgery. (lolz.)

61.jpg

-> while soo-hyuk’s out to get eggs for pumpkin fries, a guy, who tae-young’s uncle is indebted to, comes and harasses her, his last words were, “you’re too fat to become an actress.” Soo-hyuk heard this. He smashes the eggs he bought to the guy’s face, cornered him and said, “I stayed quiet outside because my girlfriend might feel ashamed but did you say fat? Take that back. (but the guy wouldn’t) you know I was quite a fighter in school, they called me ‘the killer’, you better run away. And by the way, my girlfriend is hot, okay?” (don’t you just love him?)

62.jpg

-> on their way back home after drinking soju together…

Tae-young: I used to ride on my father’s back before. Can I? (soo-hyuk carries her on his back) am I heavy?

Soo-hyuk: Yeah, your head is as heavy as a rock. And your iron arms and legs. And you had 5 dishes of food.

Tae-young: No no no. no matter what you say, I’m not getting off.

Soo-hyuk: Tae-young, you are really pretty.

Tae-young: Yeah I know. I am very pretty. I surprise myself sometimes. (confident!)

63.jpg

-> soo-hyuk tuck tae-young in her bed. He talks to the asleep tae-young. (of course, TY can’t answer!)

Soo-hyuk: tae-young, I’ll sleep over tonight. I’ll count to 3 and if you don’t answer, I’ll take it as a yes. 1, 2, 3. Thanks. (asks another) Hey, I’ll just live here. I’ll count again. 1, 2, 3. Thanks. (cute!!!)

He then lies on the floor right outside tae-young’s door. He looks at her adoringly. In the middle of the night, keon wakes up and sees their situation, he mutters, “how funny.” Hehe.

64.jpg

-> tae-young and yang-mi are having a drink outside, yang-mi tells tae-young that she got dumped by her French boyfriend.

Yang-mi: Do you know how many cigarettes I gave him for free? I would have asked that drummer guy his number. Did you get your luggage?

Tae-young: Yes. And that drummer man, he’s living here you know.

Yang-mi: What did you say? Don’t you know that I have a crush on him? It’s great though, we can just all live here together.

Tae-young: Do you think my house is an orphanage?

Yang-mi: Don’t even think about it. Remember I let you stay in my house in Paris.

65.jpg

-> another ouch moment for soo-hyuk: when he heard that tae-young actually felt kind of jealous when she found out about ki-joo’s engagement to yoon-ah. He was actually climbing up the stairs to the attic house while yang-mi and tae-young talk outside.

Quotes:

“One comes back when he’s hungry.” – keon

“I told you you’re my only friend and not to make me lonely, I thought this to myself as I was leaving Paris. I’m leaving for good. I’m going to korea or wherever it is, because someone is there. Because that someone is my everything.” – soo-hyuk (ahhh…)

“Are you going to leave me? Leaving a child can be considered as child abuse.” – keon

“Wow, you have strong fingers!” – ki-joo

“Why does it have to be her? Isn’t there a better woman?” – tae-young (talking about yoon-ah. Lolz.)

“Why is an eel called eel? Is it because it’s an eel?” – tae-young (I’m just as confused as you guys are)

EPISODE 6

66.jpg

-> after ki-joo took tae-young away, leaving soo-hyuk and yoon-ah, she tried to have a conversation with him…

Yoon-ah: you must be ki-joo’s nephew, you must be curious about my relationship with him.

Soo-hyuk: no not at all (haha!)

67.jpg

-> soo-hyuk comes back home late and tae-young asks him where he’s been.

Soo-hyuk: I’m just enjoying the wind

Tae-young: there’s plenty of wind here.

Soo-hyuk: go to bed now. I’m gonna enjoy the wind.

Tae-young: didn’t you do that already?

Soo-hyuk: the wind is better here, and the sky, the sky is better here. (love this.)

69.jpg

-> it’s tae-young’s first day at work. Tae-young is waiting for the elevator and she sees yoon-ah, they had their usual bickering. Then Ki-joo and his secretary comes to take the elevator too. yoon-ah says good morning to ki-joo but he didn’t mumble back but when he spotted tae-young, he said “good morning” to her. (Haha. loser yoon-ah.}

70.jpg

-> tae-young gets introduced to her colleagues, coincidentally, her boss is the same guy at the restaurant, the oppah of the girl she accidentally spilled juice on. When he saw her, he was like, “are you the honey?” (hehe.) so many people know about this honey thingy, ki-joo is gonna go around calling her that. the co-owner at the bar, yoon-ah and her friends, the ice-hockey teams, the people on the street...so funnie.

71.jpg

-> the boss introduces yoon-ah but she’s like, “let me introduce myself. I’m yoon-ah, blah blah, I’m sure you’ve heard about me and know who I am.” Then the people were like looking around probably asking “huh? Who is she?” (haha.i love it when she gets embarrassed!)

72.jpg

-> tae-young was carrying a pile of documents and they fell, ki-joo then arrives and helps her pick them up. A man of authority in the company, stood down to pick things for her. It was funny when ki-joo put her pen in her mouth because both her hands are occupied. (Hehe.)

73.jpg

-> tae-young makes fun of yoon-ah’s outfit: “are you a fisherman? Why are you wearing a fishing net?” (Wahahahahahaahhahaha!). That moon lady can't take it anymore and sabotage tae-young's work.

74.jpg

-> yoon-ah ruins tae-young’s work so she was forced to stay overtime to fix her screw up. Ki-joo arrives and tae-young says “sir, just go home.” Ki-joo goes, “hey this is my company, I’m not going anywhere.” Ki-joo says he can help, tae-young goes, “well if you insist, you can cut.” Tae-young says the exact length and width, ki-joo says, “you don’t have to be that precise. If your boss complains, tell him to see me.”

74a.jpg

Meanwhile, soo-hyuk was waiting downstairs, he calls tae-young but she says she’s busy and after getting impatient, he decides to come up bringing food for tae-young. (While watching, I was yelling, “no, don’t come up, don’t come up” because it will surely hurt soo-hyuk again.) “food delivery!” then his facial expression drastically changed upon seeing tae-young and ki-joo together. He gives her the food and tae-young starts feeding ki-joo. (Infront of soo-hyuk???) Don't know why but ki-joo acts so natural like his wife is feeding him food. He didn't hesitate to eat from tae-young's hand. Soo-hyuk being the experience one, he sees through it all.

Ki-joo: are you eating alright?

Soo-hyuk: Yes in this girl’s house (tae-young was hinting not to tell him, she has her hands signaling “cross” meaning “no, don’t tell him!” in front of her)

Ki-joo: Where do you sleep?

Soo-hyuk: In the same girl’s house

Ki-joo: She must be kind. She feeds you and let’s you stay, what do you do for her?

Soo-hyuk: Nothing. She doesn’t want my help. (he’s actually hurt because tae-young wouldn’t ask him for help, while she does with ki-joo)

When ki-joo left…

Soo-hyuk: You always ask me uncle for help

Tae-young: No I don’t

Soo-hyuk: You never said anything when I called you, that means you don’t need my help.

Tae-young: I didn’t say that.

Soo-hyuk: You never told me but I found out. (ouch.)

74b.jpg

Then tae-young hurts her finger and soo-hyuk rushes to her. (It’s like the anger in him suddenly disappeared when tae-young got hurt.)

Soo-hyuk: Why don’t you be careful? Is this hard? You’re not making an art project. It’s only a piece of paper. What’s so hard about it? This is why I can never leave you alone. Give me your hand. (He’s mad because she always makes him worry.)

Tae-young: Why are you getting so angry? (because he’s concerned, dummy!) Okay, I’m dumb. Happy now?

75.jpg

-> tae-young’s uncle gets into jail, soo-hyuk comes with her and the guy who harassed tae-young before recognized him. The same guy who he smashed eggs with.

Ugly guy: Now I remember you, you were the one who smashed my face with eggs.

Soo-hyuk: How could I forget your ugly face? And your ugly necklace. (haha.)

76.jpg

-> soo-hyuk sees tae-young outside the police station crying.

Soo-hyuk: Lean on me. Lean on me and cry all you want. Just cry.

But tae-young wouldn’t budge so he grabs her shoulder to make her lean to him. (aahhh…love soo-hyuk!!!)

77.jpg

-> tae-young’s finally settled and they were talking at a convenience after buying uncle some undies. (Hehe.)

Tae-young: Why didn’t you tell me you fought with him?

Soo-hyuk; I was just going to throw some eggs and run but he saw me. By the way, that guy is lying. My punch would make him stay at the hospital for 5 weeks. (the guy said 3 weeks) have I gotten weaker? (omg! He’s so cute here!)

He looks at his fist. Tae-young then gets it and tries it on her head.

Tae-young: Hey let me see. Hey don’t lie. Are you kidding me? I should say 8 weeks.

Soo-hyuk: I’ll help you with your uncle’s problem.

Tae-young: How?

Soo-hyuk I’ll find a way.

78.jpg

-> soo-hyuk then meets with ki-joo and tells him about tae-young’s problem.

Soo-hyuk: Help her. I don’t have anything. I know you’d help even if I don’t ask right?

He then speeds in his bike. (He hates himself for asking ki-joo’s help but he has no choice because if not for ki-joo, he can’t help tae-young.) It was hot when he told the police officers, “I would be speeding all night long, it might be dangerous to chase me.” (woohoo!)

79.jpg

-> the following morning, tae-young looks like ... because she hasn’t had any sleep. She accidentally met ki-joo on the hallway but she doesn’t want to face him looking like that so she hides. (Just look at the place where she hides, that’s probably the worst place to hide in, but that’s all she has. Hehe.)

80.jpg

So ki-joo goes to a store and buys brush, make-up etc. he doesn’t know anything about make-up (obviously) so he was like, “I’ll take one of each.” (Note: the girl at the store is very pretty.) Then he IMs tae-young to come to the rooftop because he’s cold. Tae-young was like, “why are you cold?” and she sees his jacket that he put over her shoulders the previous night while she’s napping. So she comes up to the rooftop and there were the brush, make-up and breakfast for her. Learnt from soo-hyuk to buy food for the lady.

81.jpg

-> Yoon-ah tells tae-young that ki-joo was the one who took care of her uncle’s problem so she rushes to his office.

Tae-young: Can I talk to you, if you’re not busy.

Ki-joo: You’re going to yell at me, aren’t you?

Tae-young: Pardon?

Ki-joo: If it’s something my secretary doesn’t have to know, why don’t you close the door.

Tae-young: Oh door door, okay. So, if you are not too busy, can we talk ? (lolz)

Ki-joo: I am busy.

Tae-young: Ok, I'll come back another time.

Ki-joo: Wait. Why you look so disturbed ? Let's sit down and have tea.

Tae-young: I thought you said you are busy.

Ki-joo: Why is it you are so easy to fool ? Or is it you just believe everything I said to you ?

82.jpg

Soo-hyuk: It is just so frustrated to ask another man to help my woman.

Tae-young: What are you talking about ?

Soo-hyuk: Don't you know? You are here in my heart.

Guest skyelee21

75.jpg

-> tae-young’s uncle gets into jail, soo-hyuk comes with her and the guy who harassed tae-young before recognized him. The same guy who he smashed eggs with.

Ugly guy: Now I remember you, you were the one who smashed my face with eggs.

Soo-hyuk: How could I forget your ugly face? And your ugly necklace. (haha.)

76.jpg

-> soo-hyuk sees tae-young outside the police station crying.

Soo-hyuk: Lean on me. Lean on me and cry all you want. Just cry.

But tae-young wouldn’t budge so he grabs her shoulder to make her lean to him. (aahhh…love soo-hyuk!!!)

77.jpg

-> tae-young’s finally settled and they were talking at a convenience after buying uncle some undies. (Hehe.)

Tae-young: Why didn’t you tell me you fought with him?

Soo-hyuk; I was just going to throw some eggs and run but he saw me. By the way, that guy is lying. My punch would make him stay at the hospital for 5 weeks. (the guy said 3 weeks) have I gotten weaker? (omg! He’s so cute here!)

He looks at his fist. Tae-young then gets it and tries it on her head.

Tae-young: Hey let me see. Hey don’t lie. Are you kidding me? I should say 8 weeks.

Soo-hyuk: I’ll help you with your uncle’s problem.

Tae-young: How?

Soo-hyuk I’ll find a way.

78.jpg

-> soo-hyuk then meets with ki-joo and tells him about tae-young’s problem.

Soo-hyuk: Help her. I don’t have anything. I know you’d help even if I don’t ask right?

He then speeds in his bike. (He hates himself for asking ki-joo’s help but he has no choice because if not for ki-joo, he can’t help tae-young.) It was hot when he told the police officers, “I would be speeding all night long, it might be dangerous to chase me.” (woohoo!)

82.jpg

Soo-hyuk: It is just so frustrated to ask another man to help my woman.

Tae-young: What are you talking about ?

Soo-hyuk: Don't you know? You are here in my heart.

Man, episode 6 is such a revelation for Tae-Young. Soo-Hyuk really adores her...

I just love how Soo-Hyuk transforms from a meanie to a sweetie when he's in front of Tae-Young.

Geez...

I love Soo-Hyuk!!!

EPISODE 7

83.jpg

-> SH was following the bewildered TY. She was at the bus stop and was reaching for her wallet but reached for the brush instead. Then the bus came so she left the brush behind, forgetful as usual, SH picked it up.

a48ddcde.jpg

-> inside the bus, TY still looks like an insane person. She sees a couple who were saying I love you to each other using hand gestures, TY was like, “blech.” Then she started imagining herself doing the same thing to both SH and KJ and see what their reactions will be.

SH -> as if he had a heart attack of some sort

KJ -> his reaction: “are you crazy?” TT_TT

85.jpg

-> TY receives a courier package containing a cellphone, YA’s beside her. (Gosh, won’t she get a life!)

YA: do you send packages to yourself?

TY: You’ve seen too much cartoons. Hey, I’m not like you! (wahaha.)

The phone starts ringing, the caller ID says “boyfriend”. It was SH. He wants to see her but she says she has an article to finish. Then her boss starts bugging her, saying she’s not doing anything, she snaps, “what about you? What are you doing, your job is just to observe me ? Do you have a crush on me?” (haha.) She left the office but YA still followed her, TY: “hey, are you a stalker? You’re driving me nuts. Just leave me alone.”

86.jpg

-> they were waiting for the elevator when 2 ladies came and were talking…

Girl # 1: Mr. Han gave her the job. I heard she’s rude, stupid and arrogant. (YA smirked, she thought they were talking about TY) She even studied abroad. You know her nickname is “who are you?” she had a major cosmetic surgery. Every time she’s asked for ID, they ask her “who are you?” (this time, it’s TY who’s smiling because the 2 girls were actually talking about YA.)

Girl # 2: but why does Han like such a girl?

Girl # 1: Well her father is the politician, not her.

Girl # 2: Then there is another girl, the President took the initiative and talk to her this morning.

Girl # 1: Huh! How many girlfriends he has ? I actually done up my hair!!!

Then KJ comes out from the elevator and takes TY with her like a wind. (Gone with the wind, remember, the classics both KJ & TY like to watch.)

87.jpg

-> he takes her to the rooftop again, meanwhile, SH decides to come up (again I was shouting, “no, don’t come up! Don’t come up!! You’ll only get hurt!) and looks for his uncle. His secretary tells him then that he’s not in. they were talking until TY mentioned something about taking the stairs and then KJ said that she shouldn’t because she’ll have fat legs.

TY: they’re already fat.

KJ: Oh ya! let me see.

Right then, SH arrived. (*see SH’s reaction!)

KJ: is my eyesight getting worse? Is it SH? or am I wrong?

TY: yeah, it is SH.

SH: what are you two doing here?

KJ: that’s what I want to ask you. Wasn’t it just a few days ago when you were hiding away from grandpa?

SH: I decided not to since last night. I’ve change my attitude towards life because of someone. (to TY) you said you were busy but you have time to meet my uncle?

KJ: why are you dissing me? You were here to see her not me? (hehe)

SH: Ladies first. Let’s have lunch altogether, I’ll escort the lady.

88.jpg

-> so they go on lunch altogether (awkward!) TY feels really uneasy so she makes an excuse that she has a lot of work to complete. When she stood up, both SH and KJ reach/grab for each of her hand/blouse to stop her. (gosh!) then their conversation went to how SH has changed.

SH: from now on, I’ll take what I want to take. I’ll say what I want. And I’ll stop hurting myself.

TY: don’t. I don’t want you to change. I like how I first see you in Paris.

KJ got a bit suspicious of the weird behaviour of both of them. Questioned TY on the way back but didn't get much information. So suspicion gone.

89.jpg

-> TY was having lunch alone when she hears the 2 ladies from before (at the elevator) are gossiping about her again. Then at some point, TY yelled, “hey!” turning to the 2 girls. “You! (the girls are hella scared) I’ll ask you something (get ready…hehe) are you going to eat the eggs? (wahahaha.) What about this pork cutlet. I will take it. Enjoy your meal. (lolz, gungho girl!)

90.jpg

-> (gawd. This is funny) SH, KJ and TY go to a sauna. KJ can’t change into the sauna outfit.

SH: why haven’t you changed yet?

KJ: hey do I have to wear this? I don’t even know who wore it before. (smells the clothes, what detergent did they use to wash these?)

SH: then are you going to enter like that? Hurry up, nobody got killed from wearing this. (lolz.) Oh do you want me to undress you?

KJ: I’m sure this used to be white right?

90a.jpg

TY and SH are really enjoying themselves while KJ is so new to this since it’s his first time. He can't sleep on hard surface and he is so used to aircon. So hot! So warm! It's a torture to him.

90b.jpg

TY says that she wants to eat an egg.

KJ: where are we gonna buy? Are we going to go out wearing this?

TY: what are you talking about? There’s a food stall right there!

KJ leaves to buy eggs, when he came back, he has a whole carton with him.

TY: why did you buy so much eggs? Are you very hungry?

KJ: what?

TY: there are 3 of us, why didn’t you buy just 3?

KJ: you can buy them individually? (lolz.)

91.jpg

-> SH talks to his mom about TY after 4 years being away from home.

SH: mom, there’s a girl I like. She’s smiling outside but sad inside. Same as you right? Different inside and outside. That’s why I like her very much.

Ki-hye: How is she like?

SH: She’s a girl that looks pretty to me. (that’s sweet.)

Cute conversations:

KJ: What’s wrong with your face? It looks rough. Didn’t you sleep last night?

TY: What? My face always look rough.

KJ: No, it’s not.

TY: Are you really going to get engaged with her?

KJ: Why? If I do, will you come?

TY: I will go if steaks are served. I won’t if beef soup is served.

KJ: I think noodles will be served.

KJ: How did I look?

Seung-joon (KJ’s secretary): What do you mean?

KJ: I was imitating Al Pacino, did he look nervous?

SJ: Didn’t you see his face getting pale? When did you learn to shoot so well?

KJ: In the arcade when I was in high school.

Quotes:

“Women always tell me that I’m bad.” – Ki-joo

EPISODE 8

92.jpg

-> TY is eating breakfast when yang-mi woke up. she was like, “someone’s birthday today? What’s with all the food? And meat in the morning? (sees TY eating a spoonful after another) You eat too much. You are so full of energy. Are you going to kill someone?” TY: "how about another one, do you want to eat fish?"(lolz)

93.jpg

-> TY was bidding goodbye to her colleagues because KJ fired her. To her boss: “boss, start exercising and don’t always yell at people, that could cause a heart attack.” She says goodbye to everyone then yoon-ah asks if she isn’t gonna say goodbye to her. TY answers, “of course I will. This is what I’ve been using, passed all the stationeries to her. I have been writing these, why don’t you finish it?!”

94.jpg

-> TY is watching shrek 2, she laughs at dramatic moments and she cries during funny moments. (what an odd woman! poor her, so sad! she is still confuse why she's been fired twice by the same man of which the second dimissal reason, she can't buy it)

95.jpg

-> TY is wandering around the city aimlessly while KJ follows her. At some point, she sits down and takes a Polaroid of herself. When the photo was printed, she sees KJ behind her in the picture.

96.jpg

-> SH asks KJ to help him move his stuffs from the place where he’s been staying since his return from Paris(aka TY’s house). So they go to the rooftop house, SH goes inside to get his stuffs leaving KJ outside. Right then, TY arrives. KJ then realizes that the girl SH is in love with is TY. TY thought that KJ is there for her but actually, he’s with SH. TY’s shocked when SH came out. He said, “I wanted to show him who’s been taking care of me. I thought he would want to know.” KJ was so jealous, angry and frustrated at this "secret".

97.jpg

-> SH is drinking and playing with TY’s brush when some guy bumps into him making him drop the brush. He confronts the guy because he’s laughing. The guy said that he’s playing with a comb like a sissy. SH then punches the guy, he gets into a fight with the guy and his friends just because of the brush. He even lands in jail because of the fight. (he’s so pitiful here. My soo-hyuk.) KJ got him out of jail, he asked what’s bothering SH, " You fought with the wrong opponent, right?" SH replies, “I got angry at myself, but I can't beat myself up.” (aah.)

98.jpg

-> TY goes home and sees SH with keon...

TY: what’s wrong with your face? Did you fight with 17 guys?

Keon: Do not scold him, he's pitiful, he’s already a wreck, his face looks awful.

SH: it’s ok, your cousin will still like me. Did you have a picnic? What’s that lunch box? (TY was carrying a lunch box because she was gonna bring it to SH in the jail, but KJ already took him out)

TY: why did you come, did you forget something?

SH: I thought I took everything but I forgot one thing.

TY: then take it and go.

SH: hey, can you find it for me? I cannot find it.

TY: What is it?

SH: My heart, I left it here. (ack..sweet.)

Keon: (with an eew expression on his face and goosebumps): so corny, corny.

SH: Sorry, it took me an entire night to come up with it. Was it lame? (whatever. That’s so sweet.)

99.jpg

-> TY and SH went out to talk…

TY: Let’s summarize what you’ve said so far. You really like me right?

SH: yeah.

TY: I knew this would happen one day, how would anyone resist my beauty? I have made my decision, keep your feelings. You can like me all your life. You better not change. But don’t force your feelings on me.

SH: is this your way of rejecting me?

TY: you told me you only see me and that I should keep that in mind. Ok I will. I should also keep in mind that you’ll like me forever? Ok I will. But that’s where it stops. No taking further, ok?

SH: I have another one. I will like you until the day I die. I will never change.

TY: why are you keep telling all this stuff? I really don’t know. Why do you like me?

SH: there’s a saying that there’s no reason for love. It’s a lie. How could someone love for no reason? I can tell you at least 100 reasons why I like you. Your voice, your fingers, you scent, your shadow. I even like you amnesia. I like everything about you. That’s my reason. (he’s really sweet, TY is so blind. Hehe. Not really, cause she just likes someone else.)

TY: you thought my shadow is pretty? (lolz.)

100.jpg

-> it was really funny when TY was looking for a new job! She gets a job as a make up artist, promo girl, Wahaha. I love the part when she was at SH’s friends bar and she drinks a glass of water, I just love SH and his friend’s reaction! Then when she says, “Aja!” SH says it with her, “Aja!” TY gave SH her MP3 player.

101.jpg

-> SH goes back to his own house and asks for forgiveness from his grandfather.

SH: I’m very sorry grandfather. I’m really sorry, please forgive me. If you want to beat me, do it. I will take it. But please don’t hit me in the face. I’ve got beaten up a few days ago, I still have scratches. (wahaha, don’t hit me in the face, I always hear that.)

KJ: he’s exaggerating, he got 2 blows from someone and paid back twice as much.

Grandfather scolds SH.

KJ: father, he knows very well that your are bluffing. You have days to yell at him, please don’t start on the very first day. (hehe.) You have a talent for surprising people.

SH: were you surprised? I thought uncle is not easily surprise.

KJ: You are back but don't force it on yourself. It looks like your body return but not your heart. Do not be too hard on yourself.

Quotes:

“He’s a strange drummer.” – yang-mi

Conversations:

SH: thank you for helping me today. And sorry about yesterday.

KJ: Don’t thank me, thank the money.

Archived