[drama 2004] Lovers In Paris 파리의 연인

blinkiz

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really liked this drama but I sadly I didn't get to finish it. I heard it had kind of a bad ending? Like the worst or something. Hahah. Anyone mind telling me?

I still have 6 episodes of recap to post. I stopped at Episode 14. No, the couple has a good ending. Just the last 10 minutes, you can refrain from watching, cause it may be confusing. But the ending is pleasant for everyone. :rolleyes:

Guest ilovekimjungeun

Congratulations!

thekiss.jpg

TO KIM JUNG EUN & LOVER IN PARIS.

2005 ASIANTV AWARD BEST ACTRESS for TV DRAMA and BEST TV SERIES.

A j a h!

LOL, I watched this drama last year but still obsessed with it. Great drama. Tae Young is the only female character that I really like so far. She's so strong-minded and unique, very impressive. I like Park Yun Sang too ^^. He's cool!

Guest apple red

2005 ASIAN TV AWARDS RESULT

ataawards0028fw.jpg

ataawards0012ct.jpg

what about male actor :unsure:

Did PSY won too..

And didnt Lovers in Paris premiere in 2004 (correct me if iam wrong)..it's really unfair to compete with new dramas like Kim san soon.

Hi there~ i'm new to this thread~ congratulations to Lovers In Paris and Kim JungEun!!~ Deserve the awards~!* :)

This was one of the cutest dramas i've seen in a long while and i enjoyed it very much..~ the characters were j/ so cute.~*Loved the sarcasm~ hehe..~

i've a question:

There's a song that plays in the scene where TY is in the bookstore buying books on how to please KY's family (??). I don't know who the artist is and the name of the song, but it was slightly in the background of that scene.. does anyone know what song i'm talking about??? hmm.. well, i heard it once @ a store but regret it now that i didn't ask about it...~ i think it might've been in episode 14/15 or somewhere around there... not so sure...~ but hmm.. can someone help me to where i can find that song?? i really liked it*~

nice thread ^_^

Guest Madisoid

I am very excited to finally watch this drama.... :)

I like reading everyone's reviews and comments...

Unfortunetly, I downloaded the first episode and it was corrupted so I only saw like 30 minutes or so, or maybe less..

Thank you for the link above.

It did have some megaupload files, many are dead now....

I will try my best to find some more episode files with the subtitles :)

If someone here has the files.. and wants to load up a zip file or load them with subtitles into a clubbox I would be GREATFUL!!

-Amy

Guest babygurldoc

Wow, I just finish watching this drama.

I gotta admit, I was missing one heck of a drama all this time.

This was such a great series and I enjoyed from beginning till end, n yes, even the ending.

I fell in love w/ KJE's acting, she is such a great actress, her acting made up for her look, I'm not saying that she isnt pretty, to me she have an average look, but her acting is amazing, so different from AAE. She is just so natural and I loved her weird but hilarious movement and acting.

I loved the main character too, I cant remember his name. He may look older than all the other male lead but he have so much charisma on his face, n he also have this charm about him. I esp. love his one dimple, esp. when he smile.

Once again, loved this drama, n everything about it. Well maybe except for that girl, she was annoying. Ugh cant she see that he doesnt even like her one bit.

I have his series if anyone want just pm me n I'll try to upload it for u. It have eng., chinese, or jap. sub or korean.

Great drama, n unlike some other. I actually like the ending, very creative of the writer(s).

Archived