[drama 2004] Lovers In Paris 파리의 연인

blinkiz

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And all this time I thought the filming took place in Paris. Weird.

Oh! U mean "La D'efense", HKJ house in Paris. The yellow sofa & the desk are designed by PSY. Ciao. :rolleyes:

Thanks xiang! Where did you get all these stuff?

You are most welcome. Hope you have enjoyed them as much as I have enjoyed searching them for the love of LIP. Hope to contribute. :rolleyes:

Guest HappyGirl

I enoyed the series. But I was also confused with the ending. Had to watch it twice. But overall it was a great drama.

I think alot people who have watched it feels the same way. It was a stupid ending.

Guest duncalisious

^ i'm on epi 19...i'm soo excited..hahahaha

i hope it's not that stupid of an ending..but then my expectations are pretty high right now..

^ i'm on epi 19...i'm soo excited..hahahaha

i hope it's not that stupid of an ending..but then my expectations are pretty high right now..

~ SPOILER ALERT ~

Don't worry - it's a good and happy ending that LIP theme has meant to be. No one die. In order not to let the "intelligent" ending spoil the whole drama, you should stop watching the last 14 minutes i.e. after they met at the wishing well at Notre Dame & by the river at Sienne. Ciao. :rolleyes:

Guest duncalisious

~ SPOILER ALERT ~

Don't worry - it's a good and happy ending that LIP theme has meant to be. No one die. In order not to let the "intelligent" ending spoil the whole drama, you should stop watching the last 14 minutes i.e. after they met at the wishing well at Notre Dame & by the river at Sienne. Ciao. :rolleyes:

i kind of like when endings tie in with beginnings..i wish they would make another drama with psy and the actress..can't remember her name..lol..they have awesome chemestry..i don't know if i'm more into Kijoo the character or psy the actor..sooo attractive..

----

i saw on the old site that there were links for the piano sheet music of the song that psy sang in the restaurant..does anyone still have the link!?

-Angela

i kind of like when endings tie in with beginnings..i wish they would make another drama with psy and the actress..can't remember her name..lol..they have awesome chemestry..i don't know if i'm more into Kijoo the character or psy the actor..sooo attractive..

-Angela

Ya! It's a great drama - No. 1 in Korea for 2004. Romantic - went to Paris for 2 weeks shooting. One of the French guy acted as extra who is only just 20+, height 180cm keep praising KJE as eastern beauty. Made KJE extremely flattered. PSY - in a scene where he has to throw the coin into the fountain - accidentally sprained his back, cause him pain during the 2 weeks in Paris.

Both won 4 awards each. PSY ~ (1) SBS Acting Award - Teen Idol of the Year (2) 2004 SBS Acting Award - Best Actor (3) 2004 5th Korea Visual Arts Festival- Photogenic Award (4) 2004 Brand Olympic Super Brand - Male Actor Division. KJE ~ (1) 2004 Blue Dragon Award (2) 2005 Baeksang Award - Best Actress (3) 2004 SBS Best Acting Award - Best Actress (4) 2004 MBC - Most Photogenic with Park Shin Yang

131ot.jpg

Usually K-drama seldom repeat the leads pairing. Of course they are exceptionals such as Kim Hee Seon pairing twice with Ahn Jae-wook (Sunflower-1998 MBC & Goodbye My Love-1999 MBC). Choi JiWoo with Ryu Shi Won (Beautiful Days-2001 SBS & Truth/Honesty-2000 MBC). But latety, repetition is rare.

Credit ~ shulien, goose, konkaii, leo62, certified bratinella & lissy

LIP lead actress is Kim Jung Eun (whose manager is the same as KSW & SSH). She is good at piano & flute, like to swim, play video-game. "She is very gentle, but is very strong inside, her determination is amazing!" (Quote from PSY own words about his leading lady during an interview in Taiwan - their friendliness won the hearts of Taiwan’s press. Both of them quickly accepted requests to sing their songs sung in LIP). KJE in real life (30 years old) - comes from a rich and prominent family. Besides having relations with Daewoo (GD filmed in LIP) company’s owners, one of her relatives is also an important official in Korea. In Taiwan press conference, she replied “Oh, because since the beginning KTY's heart belongs to Han Ki Joo, if I were Kang Tae Young, of course I would choose Han Ki Joo,”. Can U see KTY figurine in KJE hand ? (3rd inserted picture). Also (picture below) Kim Jung Eun at Jo Sung Mo's concert (the singer who sing 1st & 2nd theme song in LIP).

Judge for yourself on PSY/HKJ. PSY in real life (37 yrs old) : speaks fluent English, double degree from Korea & Russia, cooks very well-steak, like to be in casuals: T-shirts & jeans, also a joker like HKJ, romantic, considerate, mature, not brusque and insensitive like Han Kijoo in PARI, likes to exercise in the gym, can dance very well, athletic, doesn't drink, design furnitures very well & renovated his own house in Ilsan, eldest filial son, living next to his parents' house, has a 2.5 years old daughter, like to buy daily necessities, mountain hiking & watch movies with his wife (24 years old) in LA (his wife can't cook & doesn't have a degree-but he hopes that she'll be able to do this after the baby arrives), skiing with his father-in-law in the middle of the night, play ice hockey, will never call his girlfriend like that in normal life-too embarrassing “Egiya, kaja (baby, let’s go)”, PSY created all of Han Ki-joo hair, fashion (50 suits tailor-made for him & 60 of "3meter tie", wider than the usual ones, that normally use in fashion shows in France), created HKJ working style for himself and way of talking - truly unique character of his style.

kjetaiwan5fl.jpgtaiwanpsy3vm.jpg

n2o_1412_113665_1.jpgjsmkje.jpg

flimstripmain.jpgflimstripholdhand3.jpg

flimstripholdhand.jpgflimstripholdhand2.jpg

flimstripholdhand4.jpg

Credit ~ shulien, konkaii, leo62, certified bratinella, 3sha, phunatik, lynn_2 & lissy

mbcawards.jpg

mbs.jpg

kjepsy7vv.jpg

practice.gif

practice.jpg

bar.jpg

200406280129_00.jpg

200407200237_00.jpg

lipwish.jpg

LIP1.jpg

Credit ~ shulien, konkaii, leo62, certified bratinella, 3sha, phunatik, lynn_2, tenka_ichiban & lissy

LIP2.jpg

LIP6.jpg

LIPajah.jpg

jesy01.jpg

Guest bernajoon

And all this time I thought the filming took place in Paris. Weird.

ok i must'ave not understood this but...what do you mean you thought it was filmed in paris???

i believe the first 3 and a half episode was actually filmed in paris..

glad you enjoyed the drama...as much as i did

im a full pledged pariholic for a year now..

nice to be back...

Guest duncalisious

I just finished watching the last episode..and i must say it was good but not as great as i expected it to be...it seemed almost like it wasn't over and they were just tricking you into thinking it was..maybe it was because we didn't get to see how TY and KJ god back together and their marriage..that would have been nice..but overall it was pretty good..daym i wish they would make a sequel to this..i wanna see more of TY and KJ together..lol

----

KJ definately looks better when he was in suits..i wasn't really feeling the whole casual look..haha maybe i'm too used to the well dressed KJ..

Archived