[drama Japan 2006] たったひとつの恋 / Just One Love

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shiget^

Im watching Tatta Hitosu now...

wouldnt it be weird if Jin would play the role of Hiroto just like what it says in uwasas, when Jin looks like Ayase Haruka?

i just realized when i was watching, she looks kinda familiar and then i realized shes the girl from Satomi Hakkenden, Shino(Takki)'s wife.

i love the ending song .... XDDDDDDDD

Guest yourfinestwine

Omg.

I was looking for this thread for so long. I'm an idiot I didn't just check the Index.

Holy !(*&@(*# I LOVEEEEEED THIS DRAMA.

I like OBSESSED over it.

Kame is like my love during this show; he was so hot and amazing and I want him to act in MORE SERIES!!!

Bleh and I loved Ayase Haruka as well. Together they are so cute...

The thing about this show is that it wasn't like most... it was... really different. I really loved it though it was so cute... Every cute moment I held my breath and I was totally expecting it to end badly. I usually hate bad endings even though I know a lot of good shows end badly. I don't know why but I can't stand it; I get depressed lol.

I cried during the boat scene. I was literally crying on the keyboard lol... I can't stand seeing Kame cry my poor baby!!!

Bleh anyway, they could have totally made the last scene better. The dialogue wasn't cute enough! They should have had a BIG SMACKER! I love it when there is a big final kiss at the end... totally missing that. Overall though, i loved this show.

And the OST... like the music was SOO CUTE!

The songs kept reminding me of Titanic... Like the songs were so so familiar... sigh... such a wonderful love story.

I would really expect this type of show to be more popular. I really loved it! ^________^

Totally making this a long reply but thats okay because i seriously loved it...... Yes it may have been a little draggy at times... maybe because it was so calm and different than most shows..

I still ask myself how the hell did he see that little tiny orange thing all the way from his house? roflll ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OnionII

i've just watched the first episode.... i love the music they used ... it twitched my heart everytime i heard that music ~~~ lolx.. i juz dont know why haha

its a preety nice show though its movin slowly... kame's acting is ok actually.. not as bad as ppl said ~~ and the girl lead was really really preety... she dont look typical... ^^

overall, nice start !!! i liked it !!

off to watch epi 2 now

btw, my 100th post ~~ dedicated to tatta hitotsu no koi thread ^.^

Guest yokemun

just watched ep2 last nite...

KAME IS SO FREAKING HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

seriously.....

he's is so cool....n i like to see him smoking!!!!gahhh....i know smoking is bad, but man...he''s super duper extremely HOT!!!!

n the prt where he holds the girl's hand!!!

ARRAJFjafklhasljghajkwk...i playback that part like million times!!!!

kekekekekeekke....

i loveee this drama.....

Guest yourfinestwine

^^^^^ Omg it gets so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OnionII I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN OMG

I know EXACTLY what you mean about

the music. each and every single time

I heard the main song I felt so like......

I felt like crying. I just lov eit so much

it makes the drama so beautiful. I still

cant get over Hiroto and Nao (:

They're my overall favorite drama

couple.

Lili

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hauwulli

I just finished watching this in two days, I absolutely love kame!! esp his haircut at the end =) the soundtrack and the ending song is beautiful. I've been listening to the soundtrack continually for the past week, I love it =) that orange thing is awesome, haha, it never runs out of batteries . =)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest damn.u

Tatta-001.jpg

Tatta Hitotsu no Koi also known as Just One Love or Love Of My Life

offical website: http://www.ntv.co.jp/hitotsu/

tatta-002.jpg

A story of pure love between the son of a man who runs a ship repair factory beset with financial troubles and the well-bred daughter of a national jewelry chain store owner. The backdrop of the story is Yokohama.

If you feel you have lost the purity of your soul by watching stories about womanizers seducing impudent women, or by carrying out calculated maneuvers in your own love life, here is a story for you. A boy and a girl from highly different social backgrounds meet and fall in love. Their love, of course, faces a lot of obstacles. The setting is in Yokohama, a modern port city known for its romantic atmosphere. Hiroto Kanzaki (Kazuya Kamenashi) works hard every day and night for the survival of a small ship repair factory (inherited from his father) as well as the survival of his mother and younger brother, who are suffering from health problems. Living such an underprivileged life, Hiroto has forgotten how to smile. In contrast to him, Nao (Haruka Ayase) is the daughter of a popular jewelry shop owner in a fashionable street in Yokohama. She attends a prestigious exclusive women's college and grew up cheerful and blessed with affluent love. From the moment Hiroto meets her, his closed mind slowly opens up to Nao, who is so innocent that she utters whatever she thinks. Their three close friends, who are also 20 year old's, play an important role in their developing relationship.

tatta-003.jpg

-Kamenashi Kazuya as Kanzaki Hiroto

tatta-011.jpg

-Ayase Haruka as Tsukioka Nao

tatta-010.jpg

-Tanaka Koki as Kusano Kou

tatta-008.jpg

-Hiraoka Yuuta as Ayuta

tatta-006.jpg

-Toda Erika as Motomiya Yuuko

tatta-007.jpg

-Kaname Jun as Tsukioka Tatsuya (Nao's brother)

tatta-009.jpg

tatta-004.jpg

Screenwriter: Kitagawa Eriko

Producer: Norihiko Nishi

Director: Iwamoto Hitoshi

Music: Ike Yoshihiro

tatta-005.jpg

Episode 01: 上流と下流の恋 / Love across classes

Download link: CLICK!

Episode 02: 手をつないだ / Holding of hands

Download link:CLICK!

Episode 03: もう会わない / We're through [lit. won't meet]

Episode 04: 僕の怒り、君の涙 / My rage, your tears

Episode 05: 君がいなくなる / You won't be around

Episode 06: ふたりの秘密 / The couple's secret

Episode 07: でも、僕は / But, I...

Episode 08: さよなら / Goodbye

Episode 09: きっとまた会える / We can definitely meet again

Episode 10: たったひとつの恋 / Just One Love

tatta-012.jpg

tatta0207qg2.jpg

tatta-014.jpg

tatta-015.jpg

credits: DramaWiki, photobucket, google, bloumer23 Veoh, and noudle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tune for updates

I'll get the links to download this drama soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest philmein

It was mediocre. Nothing life-altering whatsoever.

Also, I honestly don't like Ayase. I totally prefer Erika over her any day. She should've been the main actress.

Guest gummonster

I love the cast especially KAMENASHI KAZUYA. and i definitely love the story, a beautiful love story. definitely one of the best Jdramas.

Guest damn.u

It was mediocre. Nothing life-altering whatsoever.

Also, I honestly don't like Ayase. I totally prefer Erika over her any day. She should've been the main actress.

It's not about who you like,

but rather its about who fits the role or character more.

In my opinion, Ayase carried the role really well.

I don't think Erika wouldof match the character.

I do think Erika match her role, and she played it well.

I love the cast, and they all carried their role splendidly.

I especially love the chemistry of Kame and Ayase.

And I do think it's one of the best Jdramas. :)

Guest Whatevers

I really loved this drama. (: The casts were GREAT! Kame and Ayase are really really really cute together. =D

-HIGHLY recommend you watch. Totally worth watching. (:

Archived