[drama Japan 2006] たったひとつの恋 / Just One Love

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest jollibee

i watched this like a month ago..

i thought there was no forum about this one...

but i like the girl...

loved the guy...

great story...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No offense to those who actually found this worth watching but to me it was amazingly...boring.

I love Kame's acting in One pound Gospel(obviously), nobuta and sapuri, but with this one

it was just frustrating. He was so skinny and lanky in the drama but then he had to act all cool, silent

and indifferent that it just made the whole thing kinda funny.

I think Kame fits the quirky, wacky, confused(one pound gospel), or a plain ordinary boy(sapuri, nobuta) better.

I'm not even gonna comment on Koki's acting.

Ayase Haruka, her crying scenes were impressive; the girl knows how to cry, but other than that, no comment either.

The only one whose actually worth watching this for is Erika, and maybe Kame's face minus the tough guy act.

I guess I was rather forced to finished this since I bought one of those pirated DVDs from china. I didn't want my money to go to waste(although it kinda felt like that)

It was actually a good story or at least it had the potential to be one. If only they improved the plot a little, like make some of the scenes to make sense then maybe I'd like it better.

Guest chubbyone

I watched this drama last year and I loved it and also loved the

soundtrack. Kame shows that he is versatile in his acting from

a mellow character to his latest drama which he acted as a wacky

featherweight boxer in One Pound Gopsel.

Guest Anri Lin

I watched this drama cuz it just kept popping up in my face EVERYWHERE! EVERYWHERE I TELL YOU! [crunchyroll -_-.] ..for a YEAR.

And in the end I decided to watch it.. cuz Kamenashi Kazuya-kun was in it, of course.. ^o^ ~

Otherwise I wouldn'ta watched about a star-crossed lovers' story :rolleyes:

I like the girl there though. Watching the drama made me educated about another actress ^^ [the girl, whose name I do not know but I recognise her face, at least]

I liked how the ending was XD

I first thought that it would be like a sad ending but when he was

running after her or whatever.. and then they decided to "start over"

it was so cute ^o^ ~

• 6 months later...

Archived