KAMENASHI KAZUYA & AYASE HARUKA
TattaHitotsunoKoi.jpg

* Title: たったひとつの恋

* Title (romaji): Tatta Hitotsu no Koi

* Also known as: Just One Love

* Genre: Romance / Drama

* Episodes: 10

* Broadcast network: NTV

* Broadcast period: 2006-Oct-?? to 2006-Dec-??

* Air time: Saturday 21:00

* Theme song: "Bokura no Machi de" by KAT-TUN

Synopsis

A story of pure love between the son of a man who runs a ship repair factory beset with financial troubles and the well-bred daughter of a national jewelry chain store owner.

It will be set in Yokohama.

If you feel you have lost the purity of your soul by watching stories about womanizers seducing impudent women, or by carrying out calculated maneuvers in your own love life, here is a story for you. A boy and a girl from social backgrounds meet and fall in love, a straightforward love which possible for a 20-year-old couple. Their love, of course, faces a lot of obstacles. The setting is in Yokohama, a modern port city known for its romantic atmosphere. Hiroto Kanzaki (Kazuya Kamenashi) works hard every day and night to the survival of a small ship repair factory inherited from his father, and his mother and young brother, who has health problems. Living such underprivileged life, Hiroto has forgotten how to smile. In contrast to him, Nao (Haruka Ayase) is the daughter of a popular jewelry shop owner on a fashionable street in Yokohama. She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, literally. She attends a prestigious women’s college and grew up cheerful and blessed with affluent love. From the moment Hiroto meets her, his closed mind opens up to Nao, who is so innocent that she utters whatever she thinks. Their three close friends, who are also 20 years old, play an important their developing relationship. The scriptwriter is Eriko Kitagawa, who earned the nickname ‘The Goddess Love Stories.’ This classic love story enables those who are in the same generation to feel empathy, or be envious of the characters’ lives; and the rest were once 20 years old, to reminisce about our own “Love of My Life.”

Cast

* Kamenashi Kazuya as Hiroto

* Ayase Haruka as Nao

* Tanaka Koki as Kou

* Hiraoka Yuuta as Ayuta

* Toda Erika as Yuuko

* Kaname Jun as Tsukioka Tatsuya (Nao's brother)

* Tanaka Yoshiko as Tsukioka Mitsuko (Nao's mother)

* Zaitsu Kazuo (財津和夫) as Tsukioka Yasuhiko (Nao's father)

* Yo Kimiko as Kanzaki Akiko (Hiroto's mother)

* Saito Ryusei as Kanzaki Ren (Hiroto's brother)

SOURCE : たったひとつの恋

たったひとつの恋

たったひとつの恋

たったひとつの恋

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ i dont think they've already release other photos related to the drama aside from the one posted above.. correct me if im wrong

and its unofficial still, but theres a rumour Tanaka Koki of KAT-TUN will be in it too ^___^

anyway, Kame & Ayase combi is just AWESOMENESS!

both are really good actors and have really good resumes to back them up

remember when Ayase shaved her hair and had to go bald for her drama Sekai no chuusin de Ai wo sakebu??

her acting there was soo good

the story sounds typical but who would miss it?

its backed up by a really good writer

i'll def look forward to watching this

Guest biteme_lestat

Wow! another Kame series!? seems like JE's really putting their money on him....I'll be looking forward to this becuase Kame's really got some acting skills..

Umm...Kame again...no offense to Kame fans...but I don't mind watching another guy for a while...

Oh well...I like Haruka a lot...and I don't seem to find her and Kame match well together.

But that's just me.

Guest Maia-chan

Well, Jin was supposed to be in this. Actually JE wanted Jin to appear in Sapuri but due to the Kame=Kyoko Koizumi scandal, FujiTV thought that casting Kame would be better, so JE wanted Jin to do Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. But then, NTV still wanted Kame so the deal just blew off.

Frankly, I'd rather see Jin do this, just think that he's better suited for Ayase.

yes, yes, we'd all love to see jinjin in a new drama. i mean, i know i do.

but sadly, it's kame here. no jinjin, people.

that said, of course i'm gonna watch this one.

i think it's slated for oct14.

so will now proceed to count off the days before this. hehe.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Yes! Finally a romantic drama! I didn't watch Sapuri since I don't like the older woman-younger guy thing and the main actress was taller than Kame too, which makes it less attractive for me. Anyways, I digress, I like the actress in "Crying Out for Love in the Center of the World" so I'm looking forward to this. Of course I'd rather see Jin acting in a romantic drama, but Kame's a good actor so I will definitely watch this.

Guest precious4e

I need to know where to get these dramas. Sometimes I wish I had a Japanese rental store near me so I don't have to dl.

I've only seen NwP with Kame in it. He was pretty good.

Guest crazyMuka

-___________-; I love the screenwriter of this drama but I am so bothered with Kame's looks and acting *sighs*... I will give this drama a chance though because the story is more important anyways, but seriously, like Yvonne, I don't mind seeing other young actors in the role, because Kame has been in so many dramas lately, it's a lot more refreshing to see someone else. Too bad that Johnny guy is too powerful in the industry. Even so, I'm excited to see this because of the screenwriter, almost all of the dramas she wrote became my favorites, with the exception of Million stars falling from the sky because I haven't seen that one yet. Orange Days, Over time, Say you love me, Beautiful life, Long vacation, they're all the results of excellent scripts. I hope she can keep it up and continues writing even better storyline :D.

Guest novemberbaby

I have been deprived of Kame stuff lately so I am definitely looking forward to this =) I think it's good that he's in a lot of dramas. Means he has chances to improve his acting.

Guest DreamDweller

Well, Jin was supposed to be in this. Actually JE wanted Jin to appear in Sapuri but due to the Kame=Kyoko Koizumi scandal, FujiTV thought that casting Kame would be better, so JE wanted Jin to do Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. But then, NTV still wanted Kame so the deal just blew off.

Frankly, I'd rather see Jin do this, just think that he's better suited for Ayase.

I thought that was just rumor, if it's true can you point me to the source about Jin being the first pick in Sapuri and Tatta Hitotsu no Koi.

wow! and how you know this?!

do you work for JE or NTV, Fuji Terebi???

no offense but i'm really sick an tire of hearing these kinda stuffs....it seems like EVERY role that kame has is taken from Jin......and how do you ppl even know?!?! insiders' scoop or something?!

why cant ppl just sit back, relax, and watch the dramas??!

if Jin's really got it going i'm sure he'll get another role soon..i mean he's born with a prettier face than kame and he's not THAT bad of an actor...but it seems to me like Akame spurred from gokusen, jin's even got anego before kame has another drama....but then his acting career sorta stops there... ever wonder why? i bet there's a reason to this

not to mention jin has far more scandals than kame...that can be a factor too

so really....please stop making it sound as if kame took all of jin's roles....

on the other hand, i'm super looking forward to watch this drama.

i love kame, i love haruka, and i love kitagawa!

please let sapuri ends faster and let this one begin to roll!

Guest asianrice

rofl, what's all this about? In every 'Just One Love' thread I've been to (in different forums), there's always so many people complaining that Jin's not getting dramas. Honestly, I think Kame would do better in this role. Plus, Kame's really hard working, I think he deserves it. I don't appreciate people bashing on Jin either (coming from a fan :phew: ), because he's been through a lot these days, he just recovered from severe muscle pain. Jin got his Anego role on his own, not through the almighty Johnny (who seems to have set Jin aside these days.. pretty much everyone in KAT-TUN has activities except him).

And about those 'scandals', they're also rumors after all. Jin has lots of female friends, he and Pi even has a model buddy they always go drinking with. People just blow it up into big deals. And so what if Jin wants to date? He's always wanted to have his own family early.

--

Anyways. XD~

Drama CM! Looks nice.. Download

Ayase Haruka is so flipping pretty *gets hyped for drama*

Guest crazyMuka

Thanks for the link to dl the CM, asianrice :). I just watched it and it looked so romantic, it has been so long since I last watched a quality romance. The two of them seem to match each other better than Kame with the girl in Sapuri. I'm here hoping the best for this drama.

Archived