[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could someone re-upload HQ versions of episodes 3, 5, and 6 pleaseee?? thank u so much!!

does anyone by chance have episodes #3 & #5 in HQ? those are the only ones missing from my collection.

Just finished re-upping #3, so those who missed it the first time can get it from my cb now.

Episodes now available: #1-4, 7-9

Will try to add #5 & 6 again soon... just keep checking. :)

FC12.jpgFC13.jpg

Remember, i usually upload the new HQ cuts into my CB on Mondays or Tuesdays of that week, and you have at least 10 days to get it. If the file gets 10 downloads, then it'll be there for another 10 days.

Please try to get it when it's first available. I really don't mind re-upping them, it's just that sometimes it might be a while before i'm able to re-up stuff, especially with the holidays ending soon. thanks! :)

Ooh, and that's great news about KJK being recognized with the SBS Daesang! When he finished singing at the KBS one, he looked at the fans holding up a FC Shoot Dori banner & said, "FC Shoot Dori, fighting!". Very well deserved. :P

Guest fakeplastictrees

Ooh, and that's great news about KJK being recognized with the SBS Daesang! When he finished singing at the KBS one, he looked at the fans holding up a FC Shoot Dori banner & said, "FC Shoot Dori, fighting!". Very well deserved. :P

REALLLLLY?

AWWWWWWWW THATS SO SWEET OF HIM XD

I WANNA WATCH THIS NOW -0-;;

ahh :x

FC SHOOTDOLI FIGHTING!!

Guest ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진

^

nuh uhh that soo cute!!! i want to watch it now!

does ne one have it?!

congrates to KJK

since this show im like in love with kjk and the kids ahah x]

They didn't show any parts of the kids giving him flowers :( , but it must've been such cute moment. awww! :P

If you want to check out KJK getting his KBS award & his performance, i have it in my cb. It's on the "KBS Entertainment Awards" file, part 1. i'm downloading the HQ version of it now, just to cut out that part. ;):D

Guest nycstrawberri21

Go KIM JONG KOOK! the kids were so cute...!!! they all flooded him with little boquets... i fogot his name but the kids sung part of his his encore song the one who always sings sarang suh luh woh... ^.^

Omg, they were SO cute!

I think it was Minho, & he sang the encore song.

And oh yeah, KJK is in a really bad condition.

He's sick, or that's what I read, and he cancelled all his plans, which is why he lipsynched his song, and wont' be showing on X-man & Happy Sunday.

Omg, they were SO cute!

I think it was Minho, & he sang the encore song.

And oh yeah, KJK is in a really bad condition.

He's sick, or that's what I read, and he cancelled all his plans, which is why he lipsynched his song, and wont' be showing on X-man & Happy Sunday.

oh poor kjk oppa ... must working hard this day eh ... ya i can see he lipsynched his song lovely too .. but other song .. with dsbg .. he sing live .. his voice get wost but .. he pro .. he pull it just beautifully .. i love it .. oh the kid so cute ... ...

Awwww, that is cute! :P By the way, the kids & KJK are part of the KBS Music Awards, not the KBS Entertainment one that i mentioned earlier. When i get a HQ of the Music Awards, i'll make a cut of that part, too. ;) Sorry to read that he's under the weather, tho.... :( let the guy rest a little now, he's had a busy award-winning week! :wacko:

kbs1.jpgKBS2.jpg

KBS Enter. Awards: "Shoot Dori, fighting!" ~~~~~ KBS Music Awards Daesang: singing Shoot Dori kids :P

omg! i just saw the KBS music awards!

YEAH KIM JONG KOOK!! Turbo forever.

The kids were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute~ Man, they were brave!!! AAAHHH~~~

Guest ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진

^

that so cute..!!!!! that they knew he was going to win

i downloaded 2 parts of 3 cause then haha i heard no shootdori kids so i stop ! haha now back to downloading !!

i cant wait to see x]

Archived