The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest chaserj7

Kim wang sung is one of the first sexy singers/dancers in Korea. She has the old school sexy thang down. Nothing tashy. She can be sexy without showing skin. She was the ultimate dancing queen in the old days. Cheyeon looks up to her GREATLY. You can see CY doing KWS dances on Xman.

Thats why I wasnt surprised Kim Wangsung won.

chaserj7" JW. Have you ever met CY? i really want to...

^haha ohh i see.. how old is this KWS? sorry i haven't heard of her.. :sweatingbullets: well at least now we know who CY looks up to! :D

and nope sorry Yelin i've never met CY!! :tears: i'm just assuming, from the way i see her on programmes and stuff... though i would REALLY like to meet her! :w00t: haha how about this, if either of us get to meet her, we'll snag her autograph and a photo with her and post it here immediately, ok? :D

^haha ohh i see.. how old is this KWS? sorry i haven't heard of her.. :sweatingbullets: well at least now we know who CY looks up to! :D

and nope sorry Yelin i've never met CY!! :tears: i'm just assuming, from the way i see her on programmes and stuff... though i would REALLY like to meet her! :w00t: haha how about this, if either of us get to meet her, we'll snag her autograph and a photo with her and post it here immediately, ok? :D

Its a deal!!!

KSW is old... over 40.....but she still can dance like shes 25!

Its a deal!!!

KSW is old... over 40.....but she still can dance like shes 25!

actually, I read in the newspaper that Kim WanSun is only 36 years old.

She debuted really early. :)

Guest hunnibunni

credits to yahoo news

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...0204123017409a3

on the third, cy was on kang soo jun's radio show and she said within two years, she's going to marry no matter what. haha and then kang soo jung said her goal was to marry within the year.

i wonder whether it will come true or not xP

for those who don't want to click..heres the picture that came with the article

N2006020412192359301.jpg

hahahah my first time in this thread. I am a fan of her ^^. I love her songs, well from her second and third album, never reallie got to get into her first album.

I love her appeearance and some of her outifits, they are realie cute. I think she has a nice body too ^^. She's not sickly skinny or chubby or anything, just the right size. ^^

I love her appearances on gameshows, she is so outgoing and cute. She doesn't try hard to fit in like other girls. I love when she's with Brian, those two are cute. ^^

But about the article, i hope her wish comes true and she does marry within two years. I hope she finds a good man.

Chaserj7... I couldn't help but respond. I've met her twice, and gotten her autographs (I'm the old guy with the gray hairs).

First, in December 2004 at her 2nd album comeback special:

CCY.JPG

She autographed my copy of her first CD:

ChaeYeon1st_small.JPG

Then she gave me and autographed a copy of her (then) new #2 CD:

ChaeYeon2nd_small.JPG

Then Again in November 2005 at her 3rd album comeback special:

CY2005Nov.jpg

She autopgraphed a copy I brought with me of her Japanese CD. She was so surprised that I even had a copy of it:

ChaeYeon0th_small.JPG

Then she gave me and autographed her new 3rd CD:

ChaeYeon3rd_small.JPG

She was very nice and friendly, although our meeting was pretty short (just a few minutes each time). When I met her in November, she told me she recognized me in the audience while she was singing on stage, and remembered me from the previous year!

Oh... even though I am American, my Korean friends here in Seoul have made a Korean name for me, which is what she signed above (한길수).

Guest chaserj7

hmm i need to meet chae yeon within 2 years...

^LOL you'd better be quick about it, man! :D

Chaserj7... I couldn't help but respond. I've met her twice, and gotten her autographs (I'm the old guy with the gray hairs).

First, in December 2004 at her 2nd album comeback special:

She autographed my copy of her first CD:

Then she gave me and autographed a copy of her (then) new #2 CD:

Then Again in November 2005 at her 3rd album comeback special:

She autopgraphed a copy I brought with me of her Japanese CD. She was so surprised that I even had a copy of it:

Then she gave me and autographed her new 3rd CD:

She was very nice and friendly, although our meeting was pretty short (just a few minutes each time). When I met her in November, she told me she recognized me in the audience while she was singing on stage, and remembered me from the previous year!

Oh... even though I am American, my Korean friends here in Seoul have made a Korean name for me, which is what she signed above (한길수).

rclott I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU I COULD STRANGLE YOU. haha ok kidding! :D how did you get to meet her? are you working as a reporter or something like that?

anyway it's really nice of Chae Yeon to give you free/autographed copies of her album each time you met her!? plus she could recognise you and all that...danggg.. now i wanna meet her even more.. :(

^LOL you'd better be quick about it, man! :D

rclott I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU I COULD STRANGLE YOU. haha ok kidding! :D how did you get to meet her? are you working as a reporter or something like that?

Nah... I am just an engineer who got hooked on K-pop a few years back. By accidental dumb luck, I have stumbled on a few friends who happen to be in that business. Another time I'll tell you about the time I was an extra in 나얼's remake song 귀로 music video.... B)

Guest suejinners

have you guys checked out the xmanthread in the k drama section?

They are ALMOST bashing on her because Kim jong kook.. they are obviously yoon eun hye fans (because they have her drama pic as their banner) and its so immature of them to be so upset over A SCRIPTED GAME SHOW.

and yeh and kjk aren't really together in real life. and now they are even saying. she (chaeyeon) wasn't on the front page of the paper with kjk like yeh

because this ONE time yeh and kjk had a scandal ..

another person said that she needs a reality check... another person said kjk is yeh's property.. and on and on

they say their just saying it ... game wise(they dont like her on the game but otherwise shes okay).. but they still go ranting on about how yeh and kjk are perfectperfectcouple. and chaeyeon and kjk are a beautiful prince with an annoying frog

okay i respect their opinion,.... but come on don't go so overboard with it.

im not trying to start member bashing but its starting to get out of hand in that xman thread. if they know its a scripted game show in the first place they don;t need to get so angry about it.

im not the biggest chaeyeon fan i do like her though.. but reading those comments just disturbed me

it makes me mad because they don't like chaeyeon because of her role in xman same goes with bin and kang eunbi. kang eun bi actually doesn't have many antis anymore because of rainbow romance.

and now in the korean celeb thread some one posted a poll. who s better with kjk .. "2 girls but one guy"

okay ill shutup now.

Guest chaserj7

Nah... I am just an engineer who got hooked on K-pop a few years back. By accidental dumb luck, I have stumbled on a few friends who happen to be in that business. Another time I'll tell you about the time I was an extra in 나얼's remake song 귀로 music video.... B)

so that's how you managed to see those gasoos backstage?!?! Haha you're one lucky dood!?!! mannnn I wanna see Chae Yeon... :(

and suejinners dont think too much about it. as someone once said, "on soompi you're dealing mostly with immature 14-year-old kids"..

Guest chaserj7

i noe.. ive been reading and im gettin angry.. sigh.. do not like it at all.. people realli need to stop whinging and yeh its mostly yoon eun hye fans but yes we dont want to start a war well they are kinda starting it lol

haha forget about them.. like some of the crazy Bin fans who were bashing CY back then, they're probably just worried that Chae Yeon's hotter than whatever-other-gasoo they're shipping. :lol: not saying all Bin fans, of course, there are some very mature Bin fans out there, like Yelinoh in the Bin thread..

anyway i'm not a KJK fan at all, i don't see why people even think CY's fighting with YEH over him..

btw since CY speaks Japanese fluently.. why hasn't she released a jap single yet? :D Cheon Sang Ji Hee has done it already..

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

hehe I've been in that xman thread too! I wanted to say something soo bad, but I refrained myself, didn't want to get in trouble for member bashing!

But I don't see what the big deal is...it's just for entertainment purposes! I personally don't fancy KJK in anyway and I kinda get mad when CY does go after him! But then again it is funnie.

To those who watched the recent xman episode! Weren't CY and Seung Gi sooo cute! AWWE! I wish they were on the same team, so CY and Seung Gi could get each other!! :)

Oh yeh remember girls and guys! Chae Yeon and FTTS and Minwoo oppa and Choi Siwon in next weeks love letter! Wonder who Chae Yeon will get :)

(Okie I rewatched the loveletter episode this week...haha i didn't finish it cause i wasn't feeling any of the couples beside Ryan * BSG and Ji Soeuk :) But I saw Chae Yeon and Siwon!! I hope they get each other..cause in xman before they didn't! haha i don't want CY w/ any of the FTTS boys she could get w/ Minwoo oppa that's fine!)

Wow longest post I've ever made here!

Guest suejinners

so that's how you managed to see those gasoos backstage?!?! Haha you're one lucky dood!?!! mannnn I wanna see Chae Yeon... :(

and suejinners dont think too much about it. as someone once said, "on soompi you're dealing mostly with immature 14-year-old kids"..

no kidding! remember there was that official poll i felt old cause most of the soompiers were like 12~13~14~15......

yeah you guys don't get angered by those ppl who's bashing chae yeon. they are pretty much hardcore yeh fans so whatever we say to won't change the way they think. But they are taking this thing too seriously; it's a gameshow. Now there's even a poll b/w chae yeon and yeh in the picture section >_<

rclott, u are so lucky to have met her, she looks so pretty in the second picture u took with her. Ahh i wish i can meet her ^^

Guest douming

i wish i was you ._.

are you a computer engineer in korea?

i first noticed chae yeon when i saw the music video for only you on her third album, after that it was on my playlist and whenever it came on, i always said " chae yeonnnnnnn " on msn and it annoyed my friends pretty badly lol xD

Guest chaserj7

i first noticed chae yeon when i saw the music video for only you on her third album, after that it was on my playlist and whenever it came on, i always said " chae yeonnnnnnn " on msn and it annoyed my friends pretty badly lol xD

^LOL.. my friends get annoyed when i go "Chae Yeeeonnnnn" or "Hyoriiiii" too..

btw.. just so we have something to talk about..

how did you guys get into Chae Yeon?

i saw her Dul Ee Seo video sometime this October and after that I became a fan. she's on really bold girl that i admire! :lol:

Guest suejinners

OHMYGOODNESS YOUR SO LUCKY

are you fluent in Korean Mr. Han? :)