Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Kwon Ohkyeong posted this on the Talk Box of BYJ's official home.

The original source is Chorongyi-nim from Daum.net's byjCafe.

Korean to English translation by Joanne in Quilt

"TWSSG' made public shooting scene to media for the first time

[Jeju Today]10/18/06 17:28:50

In the shooting of Kyeok-koo(Ancient ball game played on horesback) scene, over 100 college students in the Island appear as extras

27693_25925_3028.jpg

▲ The 'Kyeok-koo scene in 'TWSSG' shot in Seongbool set.

The shooting scene of the 'TWSSG', which will become a detonator for Korean Current hot wind, was made public to media for the first time.

At the shooting in Jeju that began in full-scale in Seungbool set in Pyoseon-myeon, in city of Seoguipo from 17, Director Kim Jonghak held megaphone(directed) and directed scene of playing Kyeok-koo.

In particular, in the shooting of Kyeok-koo scene in this time, over 100 college students inside the Island from Hanra University and Jeju Tourism University, etc. appears in a large number as extras, getting attention.

As the shooting of the 'TWSSG' began in full scale, Jeju Province had Mr. Yoo Deoksang, the Vice Governor for environment , visit Seongbool set and Myosanbong set on 17 and delivered mandarin oranges produced in Jeju to shooting and production staff including Director Kim Jonghak, praying for and wanting successful shooting.

Reported by Lee Hyeonmo,webmaster@ijejutoday.com

Copyright ⓒ Jeju Today

Dear Liezle and frances,

I have created a new forum topic by mistake while I just wanted to post in this thread. Can you tell me how to delete that new thread? Thanks! :blush:

Dear Liezle and frances,

I have created a new forum topic by mistake while I just wanted to post in this thread. Can you tell me how to delete that new thread? Thanks! :blush:

hi there jaime! uhm, i don't think there is a way for you to delete that new thread. only the admin can do that. anyway, the admin will surely delete it later. or if you want you can pm armanigurl she's the admin for this thread :)

Vivarjuni posted this on the Talk Box of BYJ's official home.

Korean to English translation by Joanne in Quilt

BYJ, advances to Japanese mobile market too

[My Daily]

Contents containing BYJ's face and voice will show up in Japanese mobile market.

The Keyeast, a media content company, where BYJ is the largest stock holder, announced on 19, "We contracted MOU(Memorandum Of Understanding) with IMX, Japan, and Accel Corp, a communication service company, in Japan for cooperation of 'BYJ mobile site content business' using BYJ's portrait (right)."

According to this MOU, those companies will jointly construct BYJ's first official mobile site in Japan, and offer services to each of NTT DoCoMo, Inc., the biggest mobile communication company in Japan, KDDI, and Softbank Mobile, etc. from around December. For this business, the Keyeast plans to develop and offer contents exclusively for the mobiles, utilizing BYJ's images, VODs, voice, or sound sources.

Once BYJ mobile content sites are established, Japanese mobile phone users will be able to download diverse BYJ mobile exclusive contents by registrating membership to sites. They can store in their cellular phones photos, voices, VODs containing the most recent state of BYJ and appearances of BYJ they cannot see in other official occasions.

In the Japanese mobile content market, where the number of people who register with mobile phones reached at about 90 million, and which is growing at 35% compared to previous year, the advance of BYJ content to mobile market is expected to give rise a bg wave.

Naomasa Yokota, CEO at the Accel Japan told, "We expect that BYJ contents mobile market will be able to gather further more sensational populrity, considering the consumers(of contents) that is rapidly increasing at this time."

Reported by Kang Eunjin

Copyright © My Daily

thank you dear, I have PM armanigurl already. I've also noticed a 'lock topic' button on K-drama screen but can't use it. Well, with such active posting in SOOMPI, my 'new' topic will be pushed to the last page in no time! Sorry for the inconvenience. :blush:

Hope you have a fruitful trip so far - buy and see a lot. Can't wait for you to come back and tell us about everything! Have a safe trip back home! ;)

Dear sisters,

YA Entertainment is the exclusive US source of the most popular Korean TV drama mini-series on DVD with English subtitles. The company also provides such value-added services as the creation of packaging, SUBTITLING, DVD authoring and design. They seem to be quite receptive of our requests and use it as an indication for future market demand. Please email Katie.Flanagan@yaentertainment.com and express your interests for BYJ dramas in English subtitle. Thanks! :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaime,

Thanks so much for your email. Please feel free to email me anytime you have a question/request for a drama.

There are two main factors that we consider when deciding to carry a title. One, the original broadcast ratings. They don't have to be spectacular, but they are a good general prediction on how the DVD will sell. And two, fan requests. I keep all emails on fan requests for dramas and we look back and see what titles seem to pop up a lot. BYJ dramas are always popular. Right now we carry "Did We Really Love" and "Hotelier"

Thank you for listing in order of priority your top choices for his work. I will do my best. I passed along your email request to our President, Tom Larsen. Since he is so busy, he looks to me for feedback on what titles fans are asking for.

When we announce that we have acquired a title, I try to reply to all the emails that have requested it in the past. I will do the same with yours. But for all the up-to-date info on new titles, please join our monthly e-newsletter, YAE Insider. Its free, and we give away a free DVD box set in every issue.

If you have any more requests, please let me know and I will research those titles as well. Thank you again.

Take Care,

Katie

Katie Flanagan, Marketing Assistant

YA Entertainment, LLC

"Bringing The Korean Wave to North America"

1192 Cherry Avenue

San Bruno, CA 94066

650.517.5100 Ext. 106

Fax: 650.517.5109

www.yaentertainment.com

Katie.Flanagan@yaentertainment.com

----- Original Message -----

To: Katie.Flanagan@yaentertainment.com

Cc: Coco

Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 4:02 PM

Subject: English subtitle for BYJ dramas

Hi Katie,

How are you? I obtain your name and your company from Coco.

I am a big fan of Bae Yong Joon living in Canada. I'd like to let you know that there are a high demand of his dramas from English speaking fans around the world. We realized that some of his best and most precious works are still not available in English subtitle which make them inaccessible to us.

I'd like to list them out as follows (in order of priority) :

First Love

Barefooted Youth

Salut D'Amour

Six Steps of Separation

Sunny Place of The Young

I learn that you have been very helpful and understanding of our situation. I hope you can consider our requests and turn our wish into reality soon.

Thank you for your attention in this matter and have a nice day!

regards ........ Jaime

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest chiligoyo

Heya Bae Girls!

Been quite some time since I keep myself active in this thread! What else but busy busy busy!

Am doing some housekeeping just now and suddenly had the urge to update the video links at Page 1. Megaupload links doesn't work anymore, so I've had some loaded up to YouTube.com. At the moment, I've only done the Winter Sonata NGs. Will try to do the rest whenever I can!

Hiya to those who newly joined this thread~! Do head down to Page 1 for those videos if you want to know more about the past works of Yong Joon! You will be amazed by the works of this wonderful man! *wink*

Gotta head to sleep now, it's nearly 3am!!

I can not open any link this time, Ginnie what is in soompi' poll talking about?

Hi Pat, nevermind the link..I don't know where it is anymore ....there's quite some polls around here. There's another one about April Snow.

Guest frances

Heya Bae Girls!

Been quite some time since I keep myself active in this thread! What else but busy busy busy!

Am doing some housekeeping just now and suddenly had the urge to update the video links at Page 1. Megaupload links doesn't work anymore, so I've had some loaded up to YouTube.com. At the moment, I've only done the Winter Sonata NGs. Will try to do the rest whenever I can!

Hiya to those who newly joined this thread~! Do head down to Page 1 for those videos if you want to know more about the past works of Yong Joon! You will be amazed by the works of this wonderful man! *wink*

Gotta head to sleep now, it's nearly 3am!!

hi there chili !! you've been away for so long and its nice to have u back :)

as always, thanks for sharing w/ us all those wonderful videos...keep them coming ;)

from Broasia.com

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=100

Meet Bae Yong Joon in Japan through mobile services

100_0.jpg

Hear the voice of Bae Yong Joon and see him through Japanese mobile phones.

Keyeast of which Bae Yong Joon is one of the major shareholders signed a memorandum of understanding with IMX Japan and mobile service company Accel Japan in regards to the 'Bae Yong Joon Mobile Site Content Business.'

The three companies will launch the first official Bae Yong Joon mobile site and start services through NTT Docomo, KDDI, Softbank Mobile, and others. This site will offer exclusive mobile photos, movie clips, sound and music clips of Bae Yong Joon.

Fans that have been curious about Bae Yong Joon's whereabouts will then be able to access photos, recent video clips, voice messages, and others through their mobile phones.

Keyeast will develop and continuously provide specialized mobile content of licenses obtained such as drama, movie, music, etc.

[Copyright © 2006 Goodday News/Goodday E&I Inc. All rights reserved.]

Guest frances

this article was written on 2004 but this is the first time it was posted

in BYJ's Quilt. thanks to style for finding this article & joanne for the translation :)

posted by Style in BYJ's korean board

translation to english by Joanne in Quilt

Joanne wrote ~~

Style posted this on the Talk Box of BYJ's official home &

she added that she found this article from web search,

unfortunately she could not find the second part.

I have not read this article before & I like this article so much

that I wish someone could find Part 2.

[CharmCharmCine] Star 3-Very much romantic smile, BYJ (Part 1)

[Maeil Business Community(Wellbeing Club)-CharmCharmCine8/23/04

Written by Song Yongdeok

Song Yongdeok

-Profile-

Reporter at 'Screen', film specialty magazine

Kyeonghyang Daily-In charge of films for each media

Maeil Business-Team Leader at Citylife and then Team Leader at Publications and Plannings.

=====================================================================

Star 3-Very much romantic smile, BYJ 1: Written by: Song Yongdeok

=====================================================================

BYJ, man who is tall, has handsome look, and whose smile like soft ice cream is so wonderful.

BYJ's popularity in Japan at this time is beyond our imagination. Magazines and photo albums carrying his photos or name are sold like hot cakes indeed, and even the Prime Minister Koizumi, who is enjoyng not so small popularity as a politician, shows quiet 'jealosy' saying, "Yon-sama is more popular than me."

The word BYJ is not just a name of an actor in Japan.

He is a culture, and symbol that reflects the flow of era. In particular, the women aged over 30th who like him are 'studying' again from BYJ's smile, the (being) romantic in youthful time they had been living forgetting about, and from BYJ's lines (in dramas), their past loves.

As they say that there occur 'broken home' or 'rebuilding home' because of him, one can easily guess that hot wind.

The 'WLS' Joonsahng's home located in Chooncheon has become famous tourist spot where Japanese tourists must visit, and they say that they plan to market 'BYJ brand' products soon. The 'BYJ brand', in which jewelries, leather goods, chinas, training outfits, and etc. will be main items, is expected to make sales in the order of about 5 to 10 billion won a year.

What is the attraction fo BYJ, who is gaining sensational popularity like this after all?

This writer would like to pick 'thorough self management' as the first (reason) for secret of his popularity.

He is a person who puts tremendous efforts. He is the man who lives carrying the word 'efforts', which handsome looking actors tend to easily neglect, in his side.

He refused unnecessary meetings before shootings. He resolutely refuses temptations of drinking and women in which 'young bachelor' stars tend to indulge. Not any one, and for any reason, can call him out to pub on the day before shooting, and although they attempted 'breaking BYJ taboo' on countless many times all the while, it was never once successful.

I met him first time in 1995. The meeting with very much handsome person was a feel good thing even to a man. Although he was enjoying 'perfect popularity' after finishing 'Sunny Place of the Young', he told, "I am hungry all the time." He was not content with himself for hos present acting and aims to be a more improved actor.

He was always absorbed in talks about other dramas and films whenever we met. Because he knows very well that he is not sufficient, he listens intentively to what others say. And then, he puts efforts.

The things he was interested in the most at the time were, of course other than acting, were fishing, snowboarding, reading, and eyeglasses.

He mastered ways to train body and mind at the same time through union of static one of fishing and moving exercise of snowboarding. When he goes fishing to places like Soyang Lake, one cannot hear from him for several days.

"I can think so many things. I like it very much because I can go over (revewing go game after finishing play) my past events and map out future through fishing."

Although he has been in the position in which he can take luxury and sweetness at any time, his choice has always been a quiet traveling in disguise.

Is it because of that? While watching him, huge 'nuclear submarine' flashes upon this writer. That is like mighty power of submarine that gradually rises to the surface equipped with perfect performance and formidable weapon system. He is definitely different from other stars who always decorate sports papers with gossips, scandals, small news, and fabricated reports.

Snowboarding is also the one that makes him 'fanatic'. His skill learned by running to sky resorts along with juniors of Chung Chan and Cha Taehyeon, etc., whenever winter comes, is at second only to that of snowboarding couches. He built pliant body, sense of balance, and courage through snowboarding.

Pair of eyeglasses is also his trademark. For glasses warmly wrapping his soft eyes, he prepares in each item. Although his coordinator prepares them always without forgetting them of course, he prefers items that neutralize sense of domineering coming from his tall height while ordinary rather than those with designs that catch eyes.

Due to rumor of his heavy affection of glasses, there were times when many glasses makers tried to offer sponsorship to him.

There were times that they tried very hard for him to wear glasses from their companies, either by sending several tens of glasses or through managers or friends who are close to him.

Also, secret of his thorough management of popularity is the fact that one can meet BYJ only through films and dramas.

He has not absolutely appeared in other programs, entertainment shows in particular, besides dramas. Although there were 'appeal and threat(?)' to get him in the shows, from entertainment programs on KBS, which made him the star, his answers have always been the same "No".

Thus, his management company, exhausted after so many refusals, asked him exceptions on several occasions, he said "No", even then.

BYJ's cherished opinion is that, "I myself does not have anything to show in that program, other then as an actor. If a person who does not have anything to show simply shows off face and is just sitting there smiling, that is not doing any favor to me, to TV viewers watching that program, and to fans who would like to see me as an actor".

He does not needlessly spend money.

That is because he has dream. He had dream to save certain amount of money and to raise ability as an actor and a director with it. Although I do not know how that dream has been adjusted its direction now, he is probably completing his blue print little by little in his heart.

However, he stealthily donates contribution for people around him and needy people. It is because that he definitely knows the value of money rather than the inconvenience of not having money.

When he was in high school, he experienced sales by carrying vegetables and fruits in truck. At that time, he learned the value of money and that money has face. One meal that he substituted rice with cherry tomato, he does not forget that.

BYJ is 32 years old in this year. It is the most optimal year for male actor.

As he debuted in drama 'Salut d'Amour' in 1994, this is already 10th year. Until now, he appeared in 10 dramas and one film. It is about to appear in one work a year. Although he did not defintely work in many, his works were enough to create many topic of talks at the time of broadcasting.

From the 'Sunny Place of the Young' which had recorded never-done-before viewing rate, 'Papa' and 'Barefooted Youth' of course, and 'Have We Really Loved', having created passionate manias, and 'Hotelier' and to the ‘Winter Love Song' mega hit drama in Asia, his choices always have standard, "What is this drama trying to say now, and to us?"

His acting is not boisterous. He neither screams loud nor talks a lot to hurt ears. There simply is only wave that is quietly eating into people's heart. ---- Continue in Part 2.

Copyright © Maeil Business

Guest Marikoo

Posted by Joanne in BYJ's Quilt.

Suehan posted this on the Freeboard of Daum.net's byjintoronto Cafe.

BYJ is in Jeju Island...

BYJ left on board of Asiana Airline from Kimpo Airport at around 8PM yesterday,

and arrived at Jeju Airport at 9:10PM...

They said that he word grey jacket, black hunting cap, and sunglasses,

and there were not that many fans who came to the airport so taht there probably many not be that many photos.

The said that he directly went to Hotel upon arriving at the airport,

it is not the Lotte Hotel in this time.

The shooting will begin from tomorrow, and they said that weather would not be fine.

OMG! Liezle where are you?

Hi Marikoo,

Thanks for up dating also thanks Ginnie for making me relieve...

I hope Liezle is somewhere in Jeju.. where ever you are Liezle take care OK?

Cheers,

Pat

hello everyone! i'm back from seoul :) it's one of the best vacation i've had. love to go back again.

hi marikoo! what? yong joon went to jeju last night?! geez, had i known about it i might have camped in kimpo airport and waited for him there. went home early last night to fix my stuff for an early morning flight. geez...sigh...

oh well, probably it's not yet really the time for me to see yong joon. but having gone to his country, breathing the same air, eating at Gorilla in the Kitchen and Tea Loft, setting my footprints in Park BOF and BOF office, and of course visiting Nami island is already an experience that's definitely worth treasuring. :)

i'm already missing seoul :(

Welcome back liezle, glad you had a wonderful time in Seoul. Wow, you went to all the classic must-go spots, you got to tell us all about it.

:P

Oh, I sooooooo wish you could be there while our prince flew to Jeju! Only 7 people greeted him, you could have ample time shaking his hands, staring and snapping pictures of his (where else but?) chest! :wub:

Guest Marikoo

hello everyone! i'm back from seoul :) it's one of the best vacation i've had. love to go back again.

hi marikoo! what? yong joon went to jeju last night?! geez, had i known about it i might have camped in kimpo airport and waited for him there. went home early last night to fix my stuff for an early morning flight. geez...sigh...

oh well, probably it's not yet really the time for me to see yong joon. but having gone to his country, breathing the same air, eating at Gorilla in the Kitchen and Tea Loft, setting my footprints in Park BOF and BOF office, and of course visiting Nami island is already an experience that's definitely worth treasuring. :)

i'm already missing seoul :(

Hi liezle. Welcome back. Obviously, I've never been to Gorilla, Park BOF and BOF Office when I was

there last year. These are the the new places I want to visit next.

Had the chance to eat at Tea Loft though. It was quite new then.

Ooh you missed YJ by one day..

Anway, bb said looks like it's a top secret so very few people were there at the airport.

We'll be waiting for your travel journal. Meanwhile, have a beauty rest and sleep well.

and hi to Pach..Nice to meet you sis. If I'm not mistaken you are from Thailand like sis tigger?

Thank you for the message.

Guest happiebb

welcome back liezle!

hehe, i guess you've had a wonderful wonderful time in seoul!

do take whatever time you need to catch up on whatever,

and then please pretty please share your trip and pics with us!

can't wait... ;)

(Trans.)Co-stars w/BYJ in 'TWSSG'(太王四神記)No.2: Choi Minsoo

Japanese to English translation by Myonne

choiminsoo2be3.jpg

Co-stars of BYJ in 「太王四神記」‘Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi’

② Choi Minsoo

**The role of an influential aristocrat who will strongly affect 広開土王Kwang Goe To Wang

――The national actor who continues playing a stout male image

**A thoroughbred in Korean entertainment world

Choi Minsoo is an actor who will play the role of an influential aristocrat of Kokuryo in ‘Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi’. He surely is a man of influence in the Korean entertainment world who has continuously charmed fans by his large-boned performance and sharp sensitivity. In particular, he is often referred to be a ‘big charisma’.

Choi Minsoo was born on May 1, 1962.

His father, Choi Moo Ryong is the best star and great actor in 1960’s and his mother, Kang Hyoshil, is also a famous actress, formerly a Miss Korea. Indeed, Choi Minsoo is a typical ‘throughbred’.

After graduating from Department of Broadcast & Entertainment of Seoul Arts University, which has produced a number of actors and actresses, he started devoting himself to acting life in full-scale. Having successfully debuted in the film” Son of God” in 1986, he was rightly evaluated in performance in several films to follow and has developed his own acting activities thereafter.

Above all, it was a drama “Sandglass( More Shige)”he starred in that collected all the attentions and became frequent talks of towns. Strongly anticipated by Director Kim Jong Hak, who was still the best producer in those days, Choi Minsoo, in such favorable producing environments, developed his new break-through figure as an actor. In this drama, he left a strong impact on us by his well-remembered line ‘Am I shaking?’ And it took no time that Choi Minsoo became a best star in 90’s.

We can see his passionate character in every way from his high-consciousness over the works all enough. Besides, it should be specially mentioned that he is called ‘Director Choi’ by production staff.

He not only performs as an actor simply, but also checks every detail up such as the position of a camera, lighting, and even sound effects. It is apt to be considered an arrogation of an actor, but this is his original style. And mostly production staff rather listen to his words in such a posture of his.

He is so trusted in the shooting sites to the extent that some of the staff say ‘ If Choi Minsoo ssi is not in our producing spot, we cannot help feeling uneasy.’

**Lone Rebellious Child

Choi Minsoo is extraordinary in concentration on the shooting spot. He turns even his lifestyle and habbits into the character, transcending the dimension of imitation, to thoroughly become an identical person with the role. In this sense, we can say he is ‘a born actor’.

But, probably because he too much absorbed himself into the character of his role, we have often heard him utter too ideological words from his mouth. For instance, when a mass media reporter once tried to interview with Choi Minsoo, he enumerated some abstract words such as ‘a pastoral meaning of a bicycle pedal’ and ‘my spatial pages’ which are seldom used in our everyday life.

So, interested in those words, the reporter further asked him,

“Why are you so lonely?”

Then, Choi Minsoo answered like this;

“I am lonely because when I see rain drops falling, they look like jewels, not rain drops, to me.”

As you can feel from these words of his, he is an actor in every phase of his life. He is a star for 24 hours all day.

In fact, such a certain image had been firmly established before. Although a strong male odor was felt from the manner that he tensed his shoulder powerfully or opened his eyes wide, it was sometimes criticized that he attached himself too much to manliness, or , he was too much self-conscious. Actually, Choi Minsoo was always ‘a tough guy’ among the public, and at the same time he played ‘a lone rebellious child’ all the time.

However, he successfully performed a soft guy in the drama ‘ 漢江水打令‘in 2004 as if he would wipe off such a fixed image. There arose a big reaction from the audience for this soft image he created. It instantly became a popular drama, and a number of opinions appreciating him highly were posted on the net with no end. But, Choi Minsoo’s principle was firm.

“I don’t know much about the internet opinions. Originally I make it a rule not to be too much cautious in evaluation of the audience, nor do I analyze my own performance. I just perform as I feel.”

It is Choi Minsoo’s philosophy as an actor just to believe in himself.

**Thorough Self-training

He appeared in the film “The Myth” in 2005, co-starring with Jackie Chen, who dominates the highest peak of action movies. Here is an interesting episode which occurred during the shootings of this film:

The stage of this film is in the Korean Peninsula of the Age of Three Powers in ancient times. And there was a scene where a Chinese general (Jackie Chen) abducted a princess (Kim Hiseong) of Kokuryo, and on the way back Choi Minsoo recaptured the princess on a precipice.

When Jackie approached Choi’s carriage to take the princess back once again, however, the distance between the carriages became so far that he almost faced a crisis to fall directly to the valley.

Choi Minsoo took his hand quickly enough to lift him up, and they could evade a possible tragedy.

Not to mention, Jackie thanked him very much, and after the day’s shooting he invited Choi Minsoo to his own lodging to express his special appreciation. In addition to saving his life, Choi Minsoo further politely explained the ancient history of the Korean Peninsula to him.

As he gets older, Choi Minsoo gradually comes to have human softness as well. Many actors used to be extremely tense in front of Choi Minso, but younger actors who want to follow his style have been increasing in recent times.

It is quite natural because his charms never decline, just due to his perpetual through self-training day by day.

Choi Minsoo practices hard not only martial arts but horseback riding and swimming and so on. Among them, he excels in kendo, with 4-dan(very highly-skilled) skills, who even acts as Director of public relation of the Korea Kendo Association. Lately he visits the Military Academy once a month to teach kendo.

This time such Choi Minsoo will pair again with Director Kim Jong Hak who literally shared food and sleep with him in the drama ‘Sandglass’, and will strongly inspire the drama “Tea Wang Sa Shin Gi”. Among the super castings with BYJ, the presence of Choi Minsoo should be very special.

He analyzed himself as follows:

“I am a person who is relatively fond of freedom. Therefore, I may stop acting all of a sudden some day. Biological age doesn’t mean much to me. It is not a matter of being young or getting old, but if I feel my figure reflected on the mirror doesn’t look like myself, I cannot perform any more. Then, I will unhesitatingly retire myself.”

It is certain that his performance will surely brace up the drama “Tea Wang Sa Shin Gi”.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DATA:

Choi Minsoo

Date of Birth: May 1, 1962

Education background: Graduating from Seoul Arts University, Broadcast & Entertainment Dept.

Debut: in 1986

<Main films>

“Son of God” (1986)

“Mister Mamma” (1992)

“Terrorist” (1995)

“幽霊(Ghost)” (1999)

“Libera Me” (2000)

“清風明月(Sword in the Moon)”(2003)

“The Myth” (2005)

<Main dramas>

“Sandglass”(1995)

“漢江水打令(Hangan Su Da Ryong)”(2004)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Myonne:Just for ur reference, i posted some pics of his films & dramas....