::::the Official Trainees Thread::::

Guest theskinnygirl

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miyavidoll

the picture of them with donghae, and hee chul looks photoshopped.. like the head of hee chul

Guest vietblue99

jessica ho was suppose to be the next boa.. not jessica jung

Actually there are a lot of them. It's just that once BoA made it big with No. 1. All female soloists that debut after her was given that title. But to me I don't think any label can really use that title except for SM since BoA was founded by them. Plus, the label isn't really helpful either. It just puts too much pressure on them like Jang Ri In for instance and all the other singers named second BoA's or etc.

Jang Ri In is just different from the rest of them since it was SM that classified her as the Chinese BoA. But her singing is really different BoA. She's suppose to start the 3rd Korean wave between China and Korea like BoA did with Japan - hence why they named her the Chinese BoA.

Guest Justalilodreamer

honestly i wouldn't want to enter SM just because i dont think they're fair. Even if you've trained for years, you still get thrown into some 12 members group while other people who trained less or at the same time as you get to debut solo or in a 5 member group -_- most of the super junior members were trained around the time when DBSK members were training. I just think its more beneficial to be in a smaller group because you have more opportunity to do things (and you'll gain more recognition)

Guest Yumi -

vietblue99: i agree. i think any trainee under SM would receive SOME type of pressure. if it was me, man...i would be so nervous. everyone expects something great from any debuting artists under SM. it's almost scary. -.-

many people say that these SM trainees got in because of their pretty looks.

i agree, but after they get recruited, they get TRAINED. there's a reason why LSM would cast them. -.-

when people see these girls, they assume that they're not talented just because they're 'cute'.

-.- but i'm glad most people in this thread don't think that. :]

ahhhh, i want to see some new trainees. :]

Guest vietblue99

^ Yah since all SM artists (the ones today) get a lot attention and eventually shoot up to idol status given time and the right promotion. Of course SM doesn't look for just the looks. They have to see if these people that they recruit have talent too. It would be stupid if they just took them under their wing and pay for their training, food, clothing, housing, etc if they just look pretty and have no talent.

If anyone was under SM, there would be major pressure. Since I remember correctly back in 2005, when news first broke out about Jang Ri In. Most of the SM singers admitted that they were helping to train her (a new star at the time) to debut as well. There would be a lot of pressure to debut and to make yourself look good to show that you were worth all the money and effort that everyone including yourself put into making yourself a star. Actually, it goes the same for any trainee under any other label as well.

Any new trainees? Does anyone know when the SM showcase is for this year? Did it already happen?

Guest dbskhwaiting

It might not be fair to the trainees but thats life. For the group thing its because they have the potentioal to work together efficiently. If there was a personailty clash between members that would totally kill things.. XD

But yeah ... its very scary how long they train.. is it true that sm has a 10 year contract??

they should stop giving trainees titles like 2nd BoA etc. i mean honestly, a bit of originality would be nice.

Anyhow, looking forward to Park Bom, she is <3, and shes not as young as the others making their debut so expect something different, her feat. in Big Bang and Lexy showcase her unique voice and her ability to sing flawlessly live, and from Anystar you can see she has talent in dancing ^^

Archived