::::the Official Trainees Thread::::

Guest theskinnygirl

Guest xjuyonx
jessica...well she was training to be the next BOA, but well she's going to debut with super girls instead. doesn't that say something? and look at jang ri ln, she's been training around the same amount or less time than jessica, and ri ln is aready debuting. jessica on other hand is debuting with 10 other girls, and her debut isn't even final yet.
yeahh.. i was always confused about that, haha.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YELL;OH

jessica...well she was training to be the next BOA, but well she's going to debut with super girls instead. doesn't that say something? and look at jang ri ln, she's been training around the same amount or less time than jessica, and ri ln is aready debuting. jessica on other hand is debuting with 10 other girls, and her debut isn't even final yet.

seriously. i read that she really isn`t where she should be, after training all these years.

also, her debut isn`t even official yet, and she already has so many antis --;;

but yeahhh anyone have more info on the showcase?

one of my childhood friends is going to debut next year....im not sure wat entertainment comp. she's with though... but yeh...she was born in australia and she cant sing in korean properly, but she's working hard at it...she's 16 at the moment...anyways...yes... i wont say her name...just incase her parents dont want me to tell...but she's a good dancer....man...ddr days..hehe...

born in australia? how cool. its hard for koreans here to debut in korea. do u noe how she got scouted?

as for jessica, she has so many anti's alreadyy nd considering shes been at sm for 6 years ppl are expecting somethin really really good

Guest ahyoung

^

actually its really because of dbsk/suju fans....

she just took pictures with jaejoong/donghae and everyone thinks they're going out.....

i think the jaejoong/jessica rumor is true... but i dunno about donghae...

but shes trained/practiced with them for so long, how can they not be friends?

little girls on this forum don't really like her........ cause they think shes stealing their precious oppas.....

Guest theskinnygirl

^ Yeah, I find it kind of funny, but I feel sorry for her...

I kind of want to see her debut already, and I want to see more of Super Girls (or whatever their name is).

We have so many new boybands nowadays, I want to see a new girl group now.

Guest StylishAzNx07

i know an oppah in jyp who might debut next year ... hes 19 and hes considered the best dancer among all the trainees and hes pretty hot. so yea best of luck to him<3

Guest Hitorijime

Yeah, I really feel sorry for Jessica. Sometimes I'm scared of the DBSK/Suju fans cause they overexaggerate sooo much and are like "but _____ should be dating me! I hate her!" and it's like "get a life". xD

Either way, I hope she debuts even if she isn't that great, she seems like she's ok. xD

born in australia? how cool. its hard for koreans here to debut in korea. do u noe how she got scouted?

i'm not sure how she got scouted...all i noe is that she was scouted when she was 12/13...and ever since then she's been training...

she's planning to debut in korea then hopefully in japan...cos she's learning japanese at the moment...hehe

and she's really working hard on korean...her accent doesn't follow though...but i've heard her sing in english..and her voice is pretty amazing...it's nice and kinda strong...

newaiiz..back in the days..she was always the one dancing and singing...whereas i was always the one composing music and playing music..hehe..and btw i want to become a composer...but unfortunately she got first dibs on her dream... :( oh well...hope she's comping well..

and bout jessica...i don't think that she's bad...i think that it's all the suju and dbsg fans that are making her seem worse...and all those pics of her and them...i just think she's a very social person and i think that she's just really good friends with them...

i don't like it how fans make a big deal out of everything...and also the anti-fans of suju/dbsg...they make it worse too by making up more rumours...

i think it's just a load of garbage ...

give her a chance...she hasn't done nething totally wrong...

i just wanna hear her sing and see if she can...then i'll make up my decision bout her..

and bout her being the next boa and how it didn't turn out...

maybe that does hint something and maybe she's just there for her looks...but you can't go against her for that...cos there's seriously heaps of other singers who can't sing and are just there for their looks...don't take it out ...all on her...

newaiiz..this has been a long post...hehe

bb!!!

Guest bebe9wish

'm not sure how she got scouted...all i noe is that she was scouted when she was 12/13...and ever since then she's been training...

she's planning to debut in korea then hopefully in japan...cos she's learning japanese at the moment...hehe

and she's really working hard on korean...her accent doesn't follow though...but i've heard her sing in english..and her voice is pretty amazing...it's nice and kinda strong...

Can you tell me what nationality your childhood friend is? Is she Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc?

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

heh...i hope the best luck for those trainess.

i know they work really hard and they get...barely any money (??)

my grandmother was watfhing korean tv about trainess..or well, ppl that want to be singers-and that they cook, clean, train, etc all by themselves.

and that they get barely any money...

and that its amazingly hard to beomce part of the entertainment buisness...

Guest hyeminnie

Wow, I didn't know they had their own thread. I hope it doesn't close down...

So what exactly are showcases?

showcases are like a talent show thing where the company shows a soon to be artist's talent to critics and stuff

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

my friend is korean...like me!! ^^

she had a older sis that looked like kangta...

^ sorry totally random..but true...hehe

cant wait to see the her debut~

Guest sassydork_.

ss5o1em>looking forward for ur friend to debut!! ;)

anyways...abt jessica..I guess as what u guys said...dbsg/suju fans are making it hard for her (and also the rest of super girls) maybe its quite one of the reasons why they are still not debuting yet...LSM scouted Jessica in areason that she really have the gutts to be called '2nd Boa' I mean if given a chance on any way...Jessica might prove all the people wrong...

and oh...I guess LSM is starting to show Super Girls to people..like that of randomly appearing of Yoona on magazines then the latest thats of Kwon Yuri being with Jang Dong Gun on Chocopie CF...

ok im being random..i guess i just cant wait to see super girls to debut..

Guest bebe9wish

my friend is korean...like me!! ^^

she had a older sis that looked like kangta...

^ sorry totally random..but true...hehe

I forgot to ask will she debut as a solo or in a girl group?

I forgot to ask will she debut as a solo or in a girl group?

she's gonna debut solo...

kinda shows something doesnt it??

she can actually sing...lol...

she's a really really good dancer..words cannot describe...lol

she was good ever since she was little...like at the age of 8??? lol

Guest mkaymrxo

i wonder why SM is making super girls in the first place...it's not like they're going to replace the ORIGINAL super junior...i mean, if they wanted to make a new girl group then at least have five girls instead of 12...

Guest sereneryne

i kinda like Stella from SM..

she's pretty and cute..

she's a trainee for quite some time already too, like jessica..

read from somewhere she back danced for boa sometime ago..

check the gallery!

Archived