::::the Official Trainees Thread::::

Guest theskinnygirl

Guest theskinnygirl

A thread to talk about future generations of K-pop...
I hope this is allowed. (if not then feel free to close it).

I'm pretty sure that many people are interesting in future singers that are in training right now so I thought about creating a thread so people can discuss about any upcoming singers and the potential they have (or dont).

So far, I've heard about the SM Jessica, imfamous for going out with a lot of the SM boys.

Her singing potential is unknown at the moment.

And Super Girls? They are suppose to debut, but I'm not sure what's going on right now...

Any new info on any future singers from any company?

And pics would help too. I'll start collecting pictures of trainees and what not to post here.

Here's the list: (I'll edit more once I gather more info.. be back later with more info!)

jessicajung89wc7.jpg

Jessica Jung

Company: SM

DOB: 04/18/89

Scouted: While shopping in Apgu in 2001.

Trained: 5-6 years

Siblings: younger sister

Soon to debut: Super Girls

hongbora88yo3.jpg

Hong Bora

DOB: 1988

???

*If anyone have any info/411 on trainees please post. Thanks.

All information are gathered from: Soompi + Cafes + Empas

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest A180585

YG has alot of trainees too...i'm looking out for them...i think most r real young though...like may doni kim...she's so young....i bet it'll be a while b4 she debuts...

that girl in BB's MV and BB's we belong together track has an awesome voice too....but i can never remember her name....lol

Plus so-1 (previously from BB...kinda) is still in training.....looking forward to all of them...

Ann-

Guest dankyung

for the part where yu say her singing is known (for jessica) TT TT but im sorrie to say but she stinks. like she's reallie bad. i expected so much from her cause she's been in SM for almost 6 years now and now i understand why. she was doing a duet with heechul from super junior. and well she stinks -_- i still like her and all bt her voice :huh:-_-:crazy: isn't really.. good.. no offense to any of her fans alrighty i like her a lot. but she stinks TT TT

i think this thread is going to get closed just because they're still in the process of training.

but here's Jessica Jung's info

dob: 04/18/89

scouted: while shopping in apgu in 2001

trained: 5-6 years

siblings: younger sister

soon to debut: Super Girls

Guest theskinnygirl

i think this thread is going to get closed just because they're still in the process of training.

but here's Jessica Jung's info

dob: 04/18/89

scouted: while shopping in apgu in 2001

trained: 5-6 years

siblings: younger sister

soon to debut: Super Girls

thanks for the info.

I hope it won't get closed, since I personally think that the FUTURE is a part of k-pop. And I noticed that whenever there is a picture thread of trainees, it always seem to be so popular with discusssions... so why not create a thread here, and see what we can look forward to, just as long as we keep things clean. I'm sure that everyone is curious about what's going on behind the scene and stuff.

So Mod, please consider it. :sweatingbullets: .

Guest theskinnygirl

Name: Han Kyu Won

Birthdate: 06.26.1988

Hobby: Drums, Song

Height: 172-173cm

Weight: 56kg

Blood type: A

kw1bymiru5dlhd7.jpg

kw2bymiru5cgsd3.jpg

kw3bymiru6tjlm4.jpg

kw4bymiru4bcdr2.jpg

kw5bymiru9ooco1.jpg

kw6bymiru2gazl2.jpg

kw7bymiru0tdct3.jpg

I think he's cute....

I hope to see him debut, if he will even make it. :)

Guest ailaalliz

Isn't Minwoo/Rose back in training now since he dropped out of Trax/Tax? And I adore May Doni ^^v

There are no news about him leaving SM but I don't think he has been training. Besides, he was not dropped out. He left by his own because he was not feeling comfortable with that work (due to many reasons you can find out in TRAX's thread). Lately he has been modeling for some magazines (or maybe it was just one. I still don't know if he'll take it as a job) and since he left TRAX he said he would focus on studies so I dont think he counts as a trainee. And the band's name keep as TRAX.

Guest xiahukno

for the part where yu say her singing is known (for jessica) TT TT but im sorrie to say but she stinks. like she's reallie bad. i expected so much from her cause she's been in SM for almost 6 years now and now i understand why. she was doing a duet with heechul from super junior. and well she stinks -_- i still like her and all bt her voice :huh:-_-:crazy: isn't really.. good.. no offense to any of her fans alrighty i like her a lot. but she stinks TT TT

where did you hear her voice? a duet with heechul? where did you hear it?! :blink: i wanna hear...

i heard jessica got GREAT reviews during the previous SM showcase. like the SM reps werent expecting much from her and were thinking of even dropping her but then when the showcase came, she did such an awesome job that they decided to keep her and like promote her A LOT. (like kwon yuri and Im yuna)

SM showcase for 2006 was today~!... i hope stella did good... i wanna see... >.< i'm sure pics and small vids will be popping up here and there sooner or later... ^^

what's are the showcases??

jessica...well she was training to be the next BOA, but well she's going to debut with super girls instead. doesn't that say something? and look at jang ri ln, she's been training around the same amount or less time than jessica, and ri ln is aready debuting. jessica on other hand is debuting with 10 other girls, and her debut isn't even final yet.

Guest inamorata.<3

This thread will get close since they do not have an album out.

Official Threads must be in the K-MUSIC forum in order to be added to this list. and THEY MUST HAVE THEIR OWN SOLO ALBUM to be able to have their own official thread.

one of my childhood friends is going to debut next year....im not sure wat entertainment comp. she's with though... but yeh...she was born in australia and she cant sing in korean properly, but she's working hard at it...she's 16 at the moment...anyways...yes... i wont say her name...just incase her parents dont want me to tell...but she's a good dancer....man...ddr days..hehe...

Archived