Scandals Among Sm Crew

Guest snoopy

Guest aishiteru

2000113768335154737_rs.jpg

Super Junior LeeDongHae and SM trainee Jessica in an intense kissing Haduri capture. [dang :crazy: ]

안뒈!!!!!

that can't happen. NEVER!! Donghae's mine. are you sure that's donghae?? T-T I'm sooo sad now that I saw that. T-T. Of course I can pretend that's me since my name is jessica. XXDDDDDDDD. But I was still sad.

Thats not DongHae & Jessica.

If netizens can accept that, then thats most likely the truth.

(cus netizens are crazy hehe)

And then this saved my soul. xDDD

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest +_lena

it is NOT donghae in the haduri~~! lmao. i was shocked too, until i looked closer and went "wait, that`s not donghae..."

and about YASHIMMANMAN;;

heechul DID talk about chaeyeon in ysmm when he mentioned how when people insult him, he doesn`t care, but when people insult his friends, he gets veryyy angry. so he was saying how he got angry when netizens started attacking chaeyeon becasue a scandal rose up between her & heechul.

later, though, he started talking about how he liked a older girl after debuting, except this older girl already liked someone else/had a boyfriend. he refused to say if she was a singer or not, though, so really we have no way of knowing...

i dont know. i dont want to believe thats donghae.. but its the same hear and stuff back before he debuted when i saw pictures of him and other DBSG and SJ members doing glamour shots or w/e together..

eh. some of them are unbelievable.. but some of them i can see why the scandals were brought up. lol.

just because some of them took pictures together it doesnt necessarily mean they went out..

but donghae and jessica's on the other hand... :crazy:

Guest sweetharmony

omg...wow.

that's all i have to say.

it's kinda confusing...bcuz

while celebs act and broadcast

they still hide their "true" selves.

maybe they do go out with other celebs

and maybe they don't.

but...i still wish these scandals were fake>.<

Guest damifino

real or fake...it doesn't matter

as long as the boys aren't gay

What if they are? The chances of any of us (well, not me really since I have no desire to date any one of them) dating any of them are just as likely whether they are gay, straight, dead, or alive LOL Frankly, if they are dating and are in love, I'm happy for them. I hope they find happiness. A lot of them seem so lonely, they should have people in their lives who make them happy.

Guest Mirae-chan

that first pic of that Hyun Kyung girl looks like Jeon Ji-hyun a bit..

its obvious that Hee Chul has a crush on Chae Yeon .. but i just can't believe they dated.. uhh no.

Guest janiiekiim

OH YOU EDITED SINCE LAST NIGHT!

rofl. you added eunhyuk and a suju girl o.O how cute.

i still think that donghae picture is fake but alright.

for the shiwon and stella thing. did you mean july 2006 instead of 2005? because 2005 is a year ago and a lot of things couldve happened in a year.

Guest daehanminguk1345

Is that Dong Hae?!?!?! It sorta doesn't look like him .. to me .. Gah! I hate Jessica now! I will now send her many threatening letters and terrify her!

Just kidding! =] It still makes me sad, though.

Guest babiixxangel

ZOMG :o:o *re cheks eyes*

that can't be donghae and jessica...

:wacko::w00t:

so shi won and stella are an item.

ii never knew that ..

Guest --Fallen--Star--

The kissing one was kinda disturbing >o< I would never do a haduri on that O_O OH THERE WAS ONE, wasn't there a scandal with Kangta + Lee Soo Young? ^^v

Guest rebeccaxhong

unbelievable, i think. But I heard that HeeChul's rumor with ChaeYeon was true. I think it's cute

its fake because if you rely on the cy thing then its not right

because caheyoung isn't her real name she's not lee chae yeoun

she's lee jinsook.

Archived